Power

Story Info
True Domination is of the Mind, A Mastermind's Tale.
3.9k words
3.43
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruePoly
TruePoly
34 Followers

5:30pm

She picks the hotel room and checks in, a nice suite at Holiday Inn Express with the living/lounge area separate from the bedroom. In this case it wasn't separated by far, with only a half-wall between them. You couldn't sit on the couch in the living area and see into the bedroom, but if you stood in front of the couch you could see at least the lower half of the bed. Nice place, nothing fancy.

I pick up some drinks and wings on the way. There is this tremendous wing place near the hotel. I have always thought that wings were more or less the same no matter where you went, at least until she and I stopped into the "Spotted Dog". They do some sort of grill and baste thing that makes them amazing, she and I both make a special point of getting them when we can. Tonight is a special night, so amazing wings and our favorite drinks are definitely in order.

We spend a couple hours relaxing with one another in the room, talking about day to day things while we eat and have a couple drinks. We are feeling relaxed and content, and about 830 or so she gets in the shower to shave/freshen etc. I have a particular time that I told her she needs to be ready by. She gets out of the shower, puts on a T-shirt and a robe, and we chat until the first knock on the door.

9:30pm

I get up and answer the door. It's someone I have vetted for safety, but she hasn't met yet. I invite him in; sit him on the couch next to her. I sit on the seat facing them, and we make small talk for a few moments while she stretches her bare legs out. He is a bit uncomfortable with me there (intentional on my part, I am quite dominant and enjoy making other men uneasy) so it takes him a while to get the courage to compliment her. He says she has great legs, and she comments that he should feel how smooth everything is. I love the "everything" comment, the double meaning lets his imagination run without being so forward it ruins the uncertainty. His eyes are drawn down towards her legs as she extends her nearest towards him. Her robe still covers her, but with her legs parted now the hint of what he may soon have is unmistakable. He rubs his hand across her leg, down it, then up, then leans towards her. Her head tilts forward as their lips meet, and his hand begins to work his way across her stomach. He slides his hands under her robe, and I let him play with her nipple for just a moment before I suggest that they go into the bedroom. I enjoy interrupting his rhythm, and I especially enjoy the expression on his face when he is torn between continuing what he is doing or going into the bedroom to do even more. He looks at me, and the decision is made. They stand together and move to the bedroom, pausing by the bed to let their hands and mouths explore further.

I move past them as he pushes her toward the bed. He has her robe untied and wide open now. She lets it fall to the floor as he removes her shirt, kissing and biting his way up her sides. He pushes her back on the bed, and takes his own clothing off before climbing in beside her. He is in decent shape, though not a gym rat, with an average circumcised cock about 5 or 6 inches long. I move to my chair in the corner of the room, and watch to make sure she enjoys herself. I can tell that although she is excited she has been somewhat uncomfortable with this one so far, he is very crude with the dirty talk and though she likes that from me it's odd for her to hear it from a stranger. Also, as he has become surer of himself he has begun to act more aggressively, assuming he is the dominant to her submissive. This is something she loves, is in fact the entire point of the evening, but he seems to be misreading the situation. As he sucks her nipples and lets his hands wander between her legs, she looks over and makes eye contact with me. I show her the old Roman "Thumbs up, Thumbs down" signal. She pauses for a moment looking at me, and then she goes back to touching and trying to relax with him. He guides her head towards his cock as he kneels on the bed beside her. She takes him in her mouth, sucking and rubbing on him. He instructs her to take him all the way into her throat, and then stick her tongue out to lick his sack. She complies, gaining some enthusiasm but I can tell she is still a bit uncomfortable. I am wondering if he is going to be clueless enough for her to pull the plug, which would make for an awkward start to the evening, when he offers me the opportunity to salvage the situation.

He asks her if she is getting thirsty from blowing him, and she grunts yes around his cock. He turns to me and tells me to get her a drink. Perfect. I reply, telling him that he is welcome to get her a drink himself on the way out the door. He looks up at me again, the heat of the moment fading enough for him to understand who the true master in the room really is. His arrogant expression fades under the force of my gaze. In a moment, he goes back to instructing her but now the situation is clear. She continues working his cock with complete enthusiasm now, as he runs his hands around her torso to pinch and pull at her nipples. He must have done something right, because a few moments later she deep throats him, reaches around behind his back, and gives me the thumbs-up.

I relax as the two of them enjoy one another thoroughly. She continues working his cock with her tongue and mouth for several minutes, swallowing him deep and then sucking and swirling when she brings it back up. He has turned so that he can reach between her legs as she does, and soon she is grunting around him as he works her pussy with his hand. In moments I can hear the wetness of her, the sounds of his hand moving like footsteps on sodden ground. When he begins to approach his climax, he pulls out and lays her on her back. He is about to enter her, spreading her legs wide and guiding his cock with his hand, when I hear the next knock on the door.

10:00pm

I get up and head to the door. Behind me, I can hear the soft wet sounds of him driving his cock deep into her soaked pussy. She makes soft sounds of exhalation as his thrusts pound repeatedly into her. He tells her to give herself to him, not to hold back, to be the slut he knows she wants to be. He is right, this time he has read the situation correctly as she lets her self-control fall away. The sound of their bodies slapping together beats in time with my footsteps as I walk.

I open the door. I know that this fellow is significantly more well-endowed, at 8" long and at least three inches thick. Even after her time with her first suitor, this will definitely get her attention and I congratulate myself on my foresight. After all, I would be a poor master not to have planned for important details like this one.

I have him get naked on the couch while I go back to check on her. She is grabbing her nameless lover tightly as he works her hard, but she hasn't cum yet. This strikes me as odd, because she normally cums easily, often, and non-stop. I briefly wonder if this is because of his shaky start and the fact that I had not been in view for a few moments. No matter, I know exactly how to cure the situation. They are on the bed crosswise, so I go around to the other side of the bed and take one of her wrists in each of my hands. I pull her arms to me, and pin her down while her guy pumps hard into her. Once her arms are stretched and pinned it takes only seconds for her to start cumming, and her face gets super flushed as she does so at least three times in rapid succession. Her hips buck upwards with each climax, her cries interrupted by the impact of every thrust. I know from experience her pussy is grasping and pulling, the muscles inside her kneading his cock as the spasms of her orgasms course through her. Barely a minute goes by before his face also flushes and hammers himself bruisingly hard against her, pumping his seed as deeply into her womanhood as possible. She cums again, harder, the twitching of his cock and the feel of him filling her pushing her over the edge once more.

Meanwhile, Mr. Thick is standing at the entrance to the bedroom raging hard and waiting. Clearly the view is to his liking, his enormous cock so taut it twitches in time to his heartbeat. I shoo our first suitor out into the living area, and he begins dressing as Mr. Thick comes eagerly into the bedroom. She is extremely turned and wet both from her own juices and the cum dripping out of her. He is also incredibly turned on. With neither of them in the slightest bit interested in foreplay, he just flips her onto her stomach, flat on the bed with her feet on the floor, and drives his enormous cock into her from behind. She makes a noise somewhere between a grunt, a groan, and a cry of pain as wide mushroom head of his cock stretches her hole painfully wide before slamming deep into her abdomen. He doesn't wait for her to adjust, he pulls all the way back, until the head of his cock is only touching her spasming womanhood on the outside, then slams himself fully back into her. He continues, hammering her over and over. The jarring impacts thrust her forward across the bed, rubbing her nipples mercilessly against the sheets before he once again pulls back. Soon she is pushing back against him with every stroke, trying to take him ever deeper. He suddenly slaps her ass, hard, the loud crack shooting through the room like a gunshot. She wails with pain and pleasure, and bucks hard back onto his cock. He slaps her again with his other hand, and while she tries to keep her volume down it is easy to hear that both her pain and her pleasure are inseparable now. Her reaction energizes him and he loses all pretext of concern, slapping her ass mercilessly and thrusting into her as if he were trying to split her in two.

Her first suitor has finished dressing, and is standing at the entrance to the bedroom watching the show. She is losing control of herself now. Her body writhes on the bed, unconsciously trying to slow the assault on her senses as the feel of his cock insider her mixes with the pain of his blows. This makes it difficult for her lover to keep his punishing rhythm steady, so I once again go around and grab her wrists to pin her arms down though this time I only use one hand. With the other, I reach around and take her by the throat, applying exactly the amount of pressure I know she needs. She cums instantly, then cums two more times in seconds, and is about to cum a third time when I hear another knock on the door. He is a couple minutes early. No matter, it is a poor plan that cannot adapt to small things. I release my grip on her throat and set her wrists free as I head toward the door once again.

I open the door. He is young, this one, in his early twenties with the smooth skin and well defined muscles of his peers. I know his eagerness to be with my cougar is to blame for his poor sense of time so I take pity on him and let him in. Like the others, I show him to the living area and direct him to take off his clothes to the animalistic sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. I walk past both him and her first suitor and return to the room. Looking back, I can see that her first man seems to be uncomfortable in a room with another naked man while that young man enthusiastically jacks himself off. He is torn though, because he also doesn't want to miss the incredible show The sights and sounds of his skin slapping against her ass, the loud squelching sound of his giant cock pumping into her soaking wet hole, the crack of his hands on her bright red ass cheeks, and her endless groans staggered by the impacts of his thrusts is awfully tempting, I agree. He is still deciding when the correct time finally does roll around, and yet another knock on the door comes.

10:30pm

I am spared the need to miss any of the show as discomfort gets the best of him and her first suitor leaves, letting this last arrival in on his way out. This second young man is very much like the first, with the beauty and enthusiasm of the young. The two of them know one another; I selected them specifically for this reason. The first young man helps his lover remove his clothing even as the two of them gaze intently into the bedroom. They are not as large individually as the enormous tool satisfying her right now, but I am confident that the two of them together will be an excellent ending to her extraordinary evening.

We are reaching the big moment in the bedroom as the two young men finish removing their clothing. They take each other's cocks into their hands, lubricating them with saliva as they stroke one another in time with the action on the bed. Now we hear her giant making throaty sounds of his own as he approaches climax. She stifles her screams in a vain attempt to avoid alerting the hotel neighbors, they would have to have been deaf not to know what was happening by now. She climaxes again and again around him, and he loses the even rhythm of his strokes as he begins to cum. He pumps load after load of his seed deep into her, splashing against her bruised organs, filling her until it erupts gushing from her hole. It pours out around his cock, dripping down off his balls and running down her shaking legs. The two young men and I look at one another with raised eyebrows; none of us has ever seen a load so large. He collapses backwards against the wall, utterly spent, making a loud popping sound as his enormous member leaves her slick hole.

As I instructed when I invited them, the young men move in before she has any time to recover. She is still panting, collapsed on the bed with shaking legs and flushed skin as one of them goes to each side of the bed. Their strong hands lift her and turn her onto her stomach, placing her in the middle of the bed. The one at her head leans over her and holds her arms down as he kisses her from above, then begins kissing his way down her neck to her breasts. He takes them each into his mouth, sucking and biting at her nipples, before kissing his way across and down her stomach to that sensitive spot between her legs and her mound. As he does, he brings his beautiful young cock to her eager mouth, and she swallows him. He thrusts slowly into her throat as he turns his attentions to her clit.

As his lover does this, the other grabs her ankles and pushes her weak legs high and apart, her knees bent in the air. He kisses her ankles, then kisses and licks his way across to her knees and down towards her quivering pussy. He licks and cleans the cum from her sensitive skin as he works goes, making soft mm's of appreciation, until he finds himself at the abused entrance to her womanhood. He enters her with his tongue eagerly, the long soft warmth of his mouth a tremendous and relentless contrast to the punishing cock before as he cleans her inside and out.

This is the point I have been waiting for, so I go in and begin pinching and pulling at her nipples as they hold her down, kiss her, spread her, finger her, and tongue her clit all at the same time. Sometimes she begs us to stop, sometimes she begs us to continue. We ignore her pleas, the two of them using her body as they wish while I ensure she is powerless to resist them. Soon, one of them pushes her legs apart and mounts her, fucking her as his lover continues his attentions elsewhere. The sounds of her muffled cries around a lovers cock, punctuated by the impacts of another man driving into her, these please me. Her helpless pleasure pleases me. I intend for this to last, to be the ultimate crown of the night I have given her, so I allow it to go on and on. Seconds, then minutes, an hour with the two of them switching places, fucking her as they want and using her as they wish, alone and together. They are completely comfortable with one another, and she sometimes will have one in her mouth while the other one is inside her, sometimes the other, sometimes one is fingering her in time with the other's thrusts, sometimes she is on her hands and knees with one at each end. A full hour and I have no idea now many orgasms she has, before I take them both by the shoulder to get their attention. It's time.

I put my powerful hands beneath her. She is spent now, dazed with pleasure, bereft of strength and completely helpless at last. I lift her in my arms and hold her, as the first young man, the eager one, lies on his back crosswise on the bed. He is a good boy, that one, obedient, smart, one of my favorites. I lift her over him, still facing the ceiling, as the other young man spreads his lovers legs and puts her legs on his shoulders. I lower her down, slowly, and the eager one uses his hands to spread her cheeks wide as his cock is guided into her ass by his lover. She makes a small sound as he enters her easily, her sphincter relaxed in her exhaustion. I stop when he is fully within her, no part of his beautiful cock exists now outside of her, and I release her into his arms as he holds her atop him. The second young man now moves towards her, her legs on his shoulders pushed apart more widely as he approaches. Her head shakes softly, the slightest sound emerges from her as she begs. Begs no? Begs yes? Either way, it is not the word I was listening for.

I reach up with my left hand and squeeze her throat once again, as the second young man holds her legs high and apart. With my other hand, I guide him to her entrance and spread her for him as he pushes into her. He lifts one leg, stepping over the legs of his young lover beneath, spreads her even further as he too disappears inside. Both of them now begin moving in her, in syncopated time, one smoothly sliding deep into her ass as the other pulls out of her pussy, then the other pushing deeply into her womanhood as the other brings himself nearly out of her stretched and puckered hole. I continue my grip on her throat, tightening, precise, neither too firm nor with the weakness of the timid. In my right I take her hand in mine, lending her my strength. I feel her grip my hand back, holding to her lifeline, as the pleasure once again grows beyond her control. The two lovers move in her, more rapidly with each passing moment, her legs and her breasts swaying in rhythm. They are young, of course; soon I can see the signs of their control slipping. I had planned on this, it would not due to have had this final moment linger too long. Like oversweet frosting ruins the cake, this moment must last precisely as long as it should.

When it the moment arrives, it arrives spectacularly. Empowered by our connection, she once again gives us the gift of her pleasure. She begins to moan again, loudly, no thought of neighbors or distractions to hold her back. In turn, her excitement moves through her young lovers, and they both grasp her hips in their hands as they slam her down onto their cocks. My hand on her neck, and my presence beside her keep her from sliding aside as the thrusts grow more powerful. She cums, howling in delicious anguish, and the energy of her pushes the young men to their own climax. I can see them, all of them, lose control of themselves as she is once again filled with seed, though this time she can feel it pumping into her bowels as well. The wet pumping sounds of two cocks in an overfull woman are satisfying to me, testament to the power of her womanhood even as she lay helpless. As they fade, I lift her in my arms once again and look them each in the eyes. They understand. They dress quickly and leave as I lay her on the bed once again. This time, her head is upon the pillow, her beautiful body like the sleeping princess of old paralyzed by the taste of forbidden fruit.

Midnight

This is our moment. I undress finally, get her some water and climb into the bed beside her. I gently hold her head up as she drinks, stopping as her eyes meet mine. I let her breathing slow as I softly, gently run my fingers across her inner arms, her stomach, her inner thighs, her face. I'm relaxing her even as I sensitize her skin again after the ordeal she has had. We spend a quite a while like this, how long I am unsure. I am no longer tracking time, I continue until she is completely relaxed but her nipples are hard and I can feel heat radiating again from between her legs. I then lay her back, hold her arms down, and make slow love to her as we kiss. I take my time, moving slowly and evenly until we reach that point where we naturally begin to be less gentle.

TruePoly
TruePoly
34 Followers
12