Power Armor Prisoner Pt. 02

Info
Diana is displayed and denied for alien honor.
3.3k words
4.59
6.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


Diana had no idea how much time had passed. She was used to relying on the chronometer in her power armor. Without that, especially while locked away in darkness inside her immobilized armor, she couldn't even guess how long it had been. She lost count of her orgasms after the tenth one. She had probably passed out at some point.

Her power armor moved, shifting to a standing position. Diana groaned around her feeding tube. Her muscles were sore, even if they weren't nearly as sore as her poor, abused clit. Fortunately, the armor's built-in medical systems should ensure she didn't suffer any damage from confinement. She'd have first-rate medical care to ensure she could be contained and tortured indefinitely. How nice.

The power armor started walking. At least this was a nice change. It was good to know something was happening - even if she still couldn't see and had no idea what was happening outside her shell. She tried hard not to focus on her puffy, overly sensitive nipples and clit. She wondered if they would have become completely numb by now if not for the medical system repairing all biological damage.

She had been in tight scrapes, but nothing like this. She had never even been captured before. For most enemies, "capturing" a Caryatid was akin to trying to snare a black hole with a butterfly net. It meant nothing but destruction for the one foolhardy enough to make the attempt. And now here she was, having absolutely no way to free herself. She was being treated like an object by evil aliens that didn't even bother to communicate with her. They hadn't sent a word to her since they originally informed her she was a prisoner. It was as if she was beneath their notice - or as if she had been forgotten about, like a coffee table or lamp in the corner.

She had to have faith. Her sisters would find her. Caryatids never abandoned their own. The Nogrogs would regret the day they had been hatched once her squad came down on them with enough fury to split atoms. She just had to hold out until then. She was a Caryatid. She would not break.

Her display flickered to life. Diana was blinded and confused momentarily. It had been so very long since she had been able to see anything at all. Having any kind of vision seemed utterly foreign. She was also disoriented by trying to make sense of what she was seeing. Then it clicked. She gaped in shock, trying to squeal out a protest around the feeding tube in her mouth.

She wasn't looking out from her power armor's optical sensors. The feed must be from another source. She was seeing her own power armor from the outside. Her beautiful, magnificent power armor. It didn't even seem to be scratched. Whatever the tiny hacker robot had done must have been too small to be easily noticed.

There was a figure of a human woman beside the power armor, for some reason. Clearly it was a hologram, floating in midair. It was...

Oh no.

Stars and supernovas, she was looking at herself. A hologram of her own naked body, suspended beside the power armor at exactly the height her real body was at. She winced at the sight, and noticed the hologram responding.

It was being broadcast in real time. It must have been a construction from her biological data on file, and sensors monitoring her every twitch. If someone could see right through the power armor, it was exactly what they would see. Her naked, helpless body was on full public view.

The view zoomed out, showing more of the area around her. It was the Nogrog home world. Diana had been put on display on a road leading up to a magnificent building. Nogrogs and many other races walked along the path to and from the building. Diana could make out artifacts on display beside the path. Electro lances, plasma cannons, broken turrets - pieces of military equipment from a score of different races.

Now the view had moved back enough to show a massive digital sign. It displayed a message in the universal language of Galacglot, with translations in other languages cycling through underneath.

"Welcome, visitors, to the Nogrog Hall of Leadership. On your way, witness the failure of all enemies of the Nogrogs. Cooperate or be destroyed."

They didn't care that she was an elite warrior. They didn't care that she was a human woman. She was just another trophy. Another knickknack to put on display, to supposedly make the case that Nogrogs were the ultimate warriors.

But did they have to display her, the real her, publicly, naked?

Then the display screen changed. She could no longer see the dozens of aliens walking past her power armor and the hologram of her naked form. Instead, the display started playing one of the episodes of "Higgs-Boson University Cheerleaders Displayed in the Alien Zoo." She immediately recognized it as the one in which Samantha would touch herself while telling Melody how hot it was to be the captured plaything of a superior alien race.

Blast and double blast! Blast it to the heat death of the universe!

This was no automatic program. Enemy agents had complete access to all of her systems and all of her files. They knew every dirty little secret, every erotic video she had watched, and they deliberately selected the one that would be the most relevant - and most embarrassing.

A picture-in-picture view opened up in the corner. A video feed zoomed in on the hologram of her naked form. Diana could clearly see herself blushing. She always hated how she blushed all the way across her chest.

Diana closed her eyes in protest. She couldn't stop herself from hearing the audio, but at least she didn't have to watch the humiliating video. She could try to pretend she had never climaxed to the very poorly scripted erotic series.

A powerful electric shock around her neck made Diana's eyes fly open. She yelped around the feeding tube in her mouth. She had never programmed the power armor to shock her neck, and she certainly had never written code to make the shocks that powerful!

The screen was showing Samantha the cheerleader taking provocative poses in her zoo enclosure, trying to titillate the alien viewers, who were decidedly uninterested.

Diana closed her eyes again.

The powerful shock again blasted through her neck. Diana bit back her cry this time, but had accidentally let her eyes open again.

Enough fooling around. It was time to show them what a Caryatid was capable of.

She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing every scrap of willpower on keeping them closed at all costs. She was a warrior, blast it!

Zap!

Zap!

Zap!

Oh, stars and supernovas, it hurt SO much.

Zap!

Zap!

Zap!

Diana's whole world was keeping her eyes shut. Blocking out everything else. She would have this one victory from her captors. She might be effectively trapped in a metal coffin with no way out, but she would defy the alien empire!

Suddenly the feeding tube disgorged an excessive amount of nutrisludge into her mouth. Diana choked and coughed, her eyes flying open.

The electric shocks stopped.

It took a minute for Diana to be able to swallow the nutrisludge and breathe easily again. She was NOT going to die from choking on her food, blast it! She was going to remain strong until her sisters came to rescue her.

But maybe it wouldn't hurt to watch a little of the erotic video.

After a few seconds of watching Samantha the cheerleader touching herself while extolling the superiority of her captors, the power armor started moving. Instead of standing at attention, it sank onto its knees, moving its arms behind its head. That would just seem like a silly pose for armor, but it forced Diana into the same position. She could see herself in the picture-in-picture view. She was kneeling. Thighs spread apart. Her hands submissively behind her head. Her pussy on full display. Oh, stars and supernovas, she wasn't wet, was she? Everyone walking to the Nogrog Hall of Leadership could see it!

Then the hygiene jets started spraying. Oh no. Oh no no no, not again. She thought she would go insane.

Then a new twist was added. Her power armor started shaking. No. Vibrating. The haptic feedback had been co-opted. Instead of alerting her to damage received and other input, now it was buzzing against her traitorous pussy.

She was NOT going to cum in front of an alien empire.

She was NOT going to cum in front of an alien empire.

She was NOT going to cum in front of an alien empire.

She came. Hard. Just as, in the video, Samantha the cheerleader was trying to persuade the naive Melody about how good being a dirty girl felt.

. . .

Time passed. Diana wasn't always shown herself on the screen. When she could, she at least knew if it was day or night in the local solar cycle. However, it didn't correspond to a human standard day. Sometimes she slept. She wasn't sure of how often. Sometimes the power armor screen would go dark and she would have no sensory input at all, for hours and hours. Maybe her captors used that to get her to sleep. Maybe they were trying to enforce a human standard sleep schedule for her own good. As if they cared about her wellbeing. Diana had the sneaking suspicion these "rest" periods were largely random, meant to keep her confused and off balance.

Sometimes she would be shown the view in front of the Nogrog Hall of Leadership. Always seeing her own naked body front and center, of course. Sometimes she would be shown erotic videos. Often it would be a video she had seen countless times before. Sometimes it would be something new.

The new videos always seemed to show human girls kept absolutely helpless, brainwashed to serve alien masters.

Inwardly, Diana mocked the Nogrogs for their lack of subtlety. She was a Caryatid! She could resist brainwashing. Even now, her battle sisters must be planning a strike to reclaim her. She had faith in that. They would always come for her. Even though she was on the Nogrog homeworld. Even though humanity had been losing ground in its war with the Nogrog empire. There was no more sacred bond than the sisterly duty they shared with each other.

They would come for her. She knew it.

The power armor would shift position every now and again. Sometimes once every few minutes, other times once every few hours. The only constant was that the positions were always submissive and embarrassing. Sometimes she would be spreadeagled, arms and legs spread taut. Sometimes she would be on her knees, her forehead on the ground in a position of extreme subservience. Sometimes she'd be on her back, knees spread wide, as if offering herself for the sexual entertainment of any being that walked by. It was mortifying.

The power armor continued to tease her sexually. By tweaking the software for her power armor's systems, her captors had learned they could deliver electric shocks, pinch her, make her feel intense heat or cold on certain points on her body, vibrate against her, suction her. They even found a way to extend a medical probe into her vulva or anus, making her feel more violated than ever.

Worst of all, they had somehow learned to use her power armor's sensors to detect when she was getting close to an orgasm. She thought it was an accident the first couple times the stimulation stopped just before she could climax. But it became obvious that it was a deliberate design choice.

Whenever she wasn't being kept in complete darkness, Diana was shown erotic videos, a view of herself on display, or both at the same time. The videos seemed to be getting more and more perverted. Diana had a sinking suspicion that the aliens had written code to detect her arousal level and feed her videos that had the maximum impact on her. That seemed like a brilliant innovation that human entertainment could benefit from, but it made her dread every video.

Once a video started playing, the stimulation would begin as well. Sometimes it would even be synchronized to what was happening on screen. In "From Starship Captain to Sexretary," when Captain Cosmos was pulled over her new boss's lap and spanked, the power armor's haptic feedback managed to deploy a similar sensation to Diana's backside. She had no idea that was even possible, but it felt like her own athletic bottom had been smacked. It was incredibly frustrating.

It was also an incredible turn on. Diana had no idea that being spanked could feel so, so good. She wished she had experimented more with her previous lovers. Or was this brainwashing? Had her captors trained her to enjoy perverted things she never would have liked on her own?

She had no idea. It was hard to be certain of anything. Especially with the constant haze of arousal. Her power armor's systems had been subverted to tease and torment her. Even when the display was off, often her pussy would be teased with vibrating haptic feedback, or the insertion of a medical probe, or a forceful water jet, or suction, or electric shocks, or heat or cold. It might be low-level arousal for hours, before winding up to a truly intense experience. An experience that would suddenly stop just as the was on the cusp of orgasm.

Right now, as she was forced to watch Captain Cosmos perform tasks for her employer with nipple clamps jingling, the suit pinched her own nipples. Suction tugged fiercely at her clit. Water sprayed against her pussy, and a probe slid smoothly inside her rear entrance.

Maybe this was her chance. Diana tried hard to be calm, to use her warrior's meditation. She tried to focus on acknowledging what her body was experiencing, without letting it control her.

It didn't work very well. But she tried her best.

There - now Captain Cosmos was ordered to get under her boss's desk and suck his cock.

Stars and supernovas, Diana wanted a cock in her mouth more than ever before in her life. Being immobilized and teased nearly constantly had really turned her into a pervert!

Now was her chance. Diana immediately changed her approach. Instead of trying to avoid being turned on - encouraging the power armor to ramp up its intensity - she focused on how horny she was. She stared at the video. She thought vividly about how much she wanted to be forced to wear a slutty outfit, to submissively kneel under a desk and worship a human man's cock, to be dominated and humiliated and treated like a sex slave!

This was it! She was so close, she was going to cum!

Then she suddenly felt an icy chill against her nipples, clit and pussy. She gasped. The probe retracted. The power armor stopped pinching her nipples. The suction stopped. The water jet stopped. The display turned off, leaving her in absolute darkness once again.

No, no, no! She was so close!

Diana started sobbing in frustration. She cursed herself for her weakness. The worst part is that she knew her every emotion, including her tears, was being displayed on her naked body. Anyone traveling near the Nogrog Hall of Leadership would see her shame.

Blast it, Diana, you're a Caryatid! A strong warrior woman! Do not show weakness. You don't need orgasms!

She tried to regain her composure. Just a little longer, she told herself. Her sisters would come for her. Caryatids never left their own behind. They would atomize the Nogrog Hall of Leadership, undo the hack keeping Diana prisoner, and then Diana would wreak terrible vengeance upon her enemies. Her fury would be legendary.

Just a little longer. Any cycle now they would come for her.

The display came back on. This time, instead of an erotic video, it showed a view of the outside. Usually it zoomed in closely on the hologram of her naked body. This time it was further back, to show all of the Nogrog's trophies proudly displayed on either side of the path.

And it showed suits of power armor, marching triumphantly upon the Hall of Leadership.

At last! Diana tried to shriek and squeal and call to her sisters. That was foolish - no being outside her power armor would be able to hear her. But it felt right. Even when her feeding tube jammed itself into her mouth, she didn't care. She grinned widely despite it. Soon she would be free!

But the other suits of power armor did not attack. They did not fire plasma cannons. They did not charge towards the building. They did not engage with the enemy targets. Instead, they lined up and stepped to either side of the path. Two beside her own power armor, and three on the opposite side.

Holograms flickered to life beside each suit of power armor. Each showed a naked warrior woman - her sisters.

Then all six of the Caryatids knelt. Arms moved behind backs, forearms parallel to the ground. The women were forced to move as their power armor moved.

There was Kore. She had a sharp tongue and a sharper wit, always ready with a sarcastic retort. The hologram showed her screaming in rage. And then she looked surprised, her lips forming an O. Diana immediately realized feeding tubes must have forced their way into the mouths of all the Caryatids.

There was Athena. She had the most toned body Diana had ever seen, yet she had always been shy and sexually naive. She was blushing fiercely now. From the way her nipples twitched, it looked like her nipples were being suctioned. Diana's own power armor started the same process - apparently the same stimulation would be applied to every woman at the same time.

Oh, stars and supernovas, no.

This would have never happened if Diana had not written that dirty little self-stimulation program. If only she hadn't gotten so bored and horny on long missions. If only she had gotten less kinky and dirty with the coding.

Now ALL of her battle sisters would be sexually tormented, cycle after cycle, because of the program SHE wrote! She didn't think she could bear the shame.

There was Nike, the most junior of the Caryatids. She always looked up to Diana... asked her for relationship advice... tried to copy her fighting style, even to walk and talk like her while they were on leave. And now Nike's eyes were rolling back in her head from sexual overstimulation.

The water jet fired up against Diana's tender clit. She could see the startled reactions on the faces of the other Caryatids.

There was Aphrodite. She was by far the most sexually adventurous of them all, and bragged of her exploits and conquests. But she always wanted to be the one doing things to other people. She loved power.

She would never get to make another choice again. Now Aphrodite, along with the other Caryatids, would be a plaything, teased and stimulated and kept in absolute helplessness.

And there was Venus. Her breasts were truly massive - although people quickly learned not to comment on them. Nobody ever made a Caryatid angry twice. But now her naked, planet-sized breasts were on full display for all to see. She would never be able to cover them up. Never able to stop anyone from admiring them. All six of them were trophies. Captured weapons of war kept immobilized and on display for the glory of the Nogrog empire. There would be no rescue. The Caryatids would be trapped in their metal prisons forever, just dolls for Nogrog-written programs to tease to the limits of sanity.

There was no escape.

Stars and supernovas, she just wished she could cum!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This made me so wet… I need a part 3 please!

AmenthorAmenthor5 months ago

Might you kindly consider continuing this tale? It's enjoyable and unique!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

more!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Clinical Trials Ch. 01 In a bind, Brittney submits to a clinical trial.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Temptation Protocol Pt. 01 In far future Chicago, a private hacker is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Obsession Two young artists discover a medium they both understand.in BDSM
Collected Pt. 01 A remote cabin in the woods is a dangerous place...in BDSM
Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 01 Jedi Knight Jaina Solo goes to Imperial Basic Training.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories