Power Dynamics in Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim fiddles with the rings but her playing with my cock and balls starts getting me aroused again. She quickly grabs the washcloth that was sitting back in the ice water and wraps it around my dick and balls again. I flinched again but not too much as the first time as I was more prepared for how cold it would be. This time she's able to finish putting on the cage just as my dick started to get hard again, but unfortunately it did what it was designed to do, which is make it impossible for me to get a full erection.

"There, all done...I've never noticed but your dick looks so small in that thing", she giggles.

I try to adjust to make it more comfortable because anyone who says this feels good is nuts. Kim continues to smirk as she sees me struggling to get used to the cage. I put my clothes back on and we headed down to start dinner.

Kim made dinner, baked chicken and veggies, besides having this contraption around my genitals it was a pretty normal dinner with us talking about our day. We aren't big drinkers but Kim does like a glass of wine at dinner, typically 1 glass but tonight she poured herself a 2nd one. It doesn't take much for her to get tipsy and when she does she tends to get horny.

After dinner we sit watching some TV on the couch, Kim starts snuggling up to me rubbing her hand up and down my leg. She's definitely in the mood and normally this would be the time we would head upstairs and although I had started to forget about the chastity cage during dinner it was now the only thing on my mind. I felt that rush going down to my genitals and yet I wasn't getting hard. I hadn't cummed since yesterday which for me is a long time, and now my wife is sending all the signs she wants to have sex but I'm locked in this cage preventing me from getting hard, much less actually cum.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

Kim simply got up, grabbed my hand and started leading me up to our bedroom. We took our clothes off and I waited anxiously by the side of the bed for her to unlock this thing so we could have sex. I assumed that was her plan but I was wrong, she climbs into bed patting a spot next to her.

"Honey, I need to take the cage off first."

But to my surprise she says, "you agreed to keep it on for 24 hrs, it's only been about 3 hours and how are we going to break you of your habit if we take it off? Think of it this way, if you were starting a diet would you eat ice cream after you ate a healthy dinner? You wouldn't lose any weight and be no better off down the road."

"I guess that makes sense but what am I supposed to do about having sex?"

"I've gotten you off in the past when I was on my period, how is this any different? You could go down on me to allow me to cum, it's only fair don't you think?"

She had another good point, hard to argue after getting my fair share of blowjobs or handjobs from her (granted it was more frequent when we were dating than married but regardless she's built up quite a few favors that she could cash in on).

"Come on hon, let's take it off and start tomorrow, I've already abstained today so I know I can perform."

"No, a deal is a deal and we said 24 hrs and if you don't want to help me cum I'll just take care of myself."

Defeated, I told her to hold on, I climbed into bed and started to go down on her. As I'm eating her out I can feel my dick straining against the cage, it wasn't painful but definitely uncomfortable. I wanted so bad to pull it out and start fucking her.

As I continued to eat her out my own legs were straddling her left leg, she was gently rubbing her foot against my cock. It's not uncommon for her to do this but normally I don't have this stupid cage on so I can't enjoy it. I do feel my loins getting worked up, I so badly wanted to cum. Kim was breathing heavier and started to moan, she reached down with her right hand to start playing with herself. I'm now rubbing my dick up and down her leg, basically humping her leg but with no success of getting off. Kim's fingers are now going super fast telling me to insert my fingers, finally she tightens up, slightly arching her back, and I can feel the juices flowing onto my tongue as she enjoys an orgasm.

We lay in bed, quietly at first and then she said, "Thanks honey, that was sooo good, I really needed that."

"I'm glad I could assist," I say in a slightly snarky tone.

"Oh don't worry babe, you'll get your release tomorrow and think how great your orgasm will be then."

She was probably right (again), as much as I wanted to cum I did figure it would be a more intense orgasm tomorrow. I got up to hit the bathroom when I realized as I was lifting the toilet seat that I won't be able to pee through the device, well I could try but more than likely the piss would hit one of the bars of the cage and spray everywhere. I call out to Kim,

"Hey hun, can you grab the key so I can take a piss?"

"Just sit down to pee like I have to do," she yells back from the bed.

Ugh, okay I say begrudgingly as I put the seat back down to sit to take a piss. It is so emasculating to sit and pee like a girl. Luckily no one would know besides my wife and she has been really good at keeping our sex life private.

As I get back into bed Kim has the TV on picking up where we left off with the movie we were watching earlier. Laying there without having cum today was difficult. I could feel the excitement internally but my dick was not responding. Eventually she fell asleep before the movie even ended but I was not as fortunate. I laid there tossing and turning trying to sleep with the chastity cage on and not having cummed today. It was a long sleepless night.

The next day everything seemed normal, we got up, ate some breakfast and afterwards Kim left for work while I headed to my home office to start my day. My job requires me to interact with a global team so I was flooded with emails when I logged in and that helped keep me preoccupied for the first few hours. But as midday approaches my normal ritual is usually to head to my bedroom and masturbate watching porn. I could feel my addiction to masturbation screaming for a fix like a drug addict would feel to get another hit. It was clear I wouldn't be able to scratch that itch so I had to find other ways to stay busy for the rest of the day.

Around 5pm I could hear the garage door open meaning Kim was home. She comes in with some groceries that she picked up on her way home.

"I'm exhausted," she says. "Is pasta okay for dinner tonight?"

I was so hoping that we would immediately go upstairs to take off my chastity cage and have sex when she got home. It was clear that wasn't going to happen as I heard Kim start fixing us dinner. Our dinner was normal, she told me about her day and how tired she was. I made small talk but what I really wanted to do was ask her about taking off this device. But I knew it wasn't the right time to broach the topic, I needed to prove to her that I had self control so I waited until after we ate.

After dinner I was cleaning up the dishes (whoever cooks the other cleans was our arrangement), I assumed Kim was in the family room watching TV. Once I finished I went to join her watching TV but Kim wasn't there on the couch. I headed upstairs and sure enough I found her already in bed sleeping. She still had her work clothes on along with the lights. I debated waking her up so she could take off the cage and have sex. I weighed the options and still thinking I didn't want to make her angry I chose to head back downstairs to watch TV.

I was horny as hell but there's nothing I could do about it. She agreed to 24 hrs and then tested how I did in bed but it was abundantly clear I wasn't having sex tonight. At first I was disappointed, then I was mad and eventually I resigned myself to not getting this cage off tonight and more importantly, not being able to cum.

The next day was typical other than I was hornier than ever and could barely stay focused on my job. All I kept thinking about is when Kim came home I would be fucking her and finally get to cum, it has been 3 days since I last cummed. Once again I hear the garage open and wait for Kim to enter through the garage door. As Kim enters I hear 2 voices, sounds like her cousin Francine from down the street.

"Hi honey, I'm home. I ran into Francine and I asked her to join us for dinner," she shouts out.

I come in to greet Kim and Francine and exchange pleasantries. I guess me cumming would have to wait until later tonight after Francine left. The night drags on as these 2 women can't stop talking, it was like they hadn't seen each other for months when in reality Kim sees her regularly. I get tired of listening to their conversation so I head up to my bedroom to watch TV and wait for Francine to leave.

A couple hours later I heard Kim come upstairs. I had been dozing off watching TV but just hearing her coming up the stairs jolted me out of that sleepy state as I waited for her.

"Hey honey, you want to do anything?" Which we both knew meant I was asking if she wanted to have sex.

"I'm not really in the mood."

"I'm dying with this cage on, can you grab the key so I can at least pleasure myself?"

This seems to get Kim mad, "Seriously? You want me to unlock you so you can masturbate? Doesn't that seem the exact opposite of what we are trying to fix?"

"But we said 24 hours and it's now been more than 48 hours."

"This is exactly why you need to stay in that cage, you can't control your masturbation. If I unlock you we'll be right back where you started by masturbating when you should be saving it up for me. I've gone without sex for weeks so you can last until tomorrow."

Damn, doesn't she understand it's different for guys than girls. Guys can actually start getting pain in their nuts if they go too long. But I knew 3 days wasn't even close to hitting that threshold. I was mad and frustrated but I didn't have any options. She held the keys which made her in charge for the moment.

Once again I went to bed frustrated but as I laid there I could feel the tingle in my groin as I thought through the implications of Kim having the keys. I always fantasized about a woman taking control and dominating me, it was the one thing that I could never share with Kim. But ironically this is exactly what was happening, Kim was controlling me by not letting me out of the chastity cage. I secretly wanted her to take charge in the bedroom and by pure coincidence she was, albeit, I don't think she was thinking of it in the same way I was. I slowly started to see the point of the chastity cage, by locking up my dick I was basically giving over the power to my wife. No different than someone who seeks out a dominatrix to dominate and control them, it's a power exchange.

Day 4 and I was fucking going crazy now that I connected the dots between chastity cage and being with a woman who takes charge. That was exciting the crap out of me and it also made me torn between taking it off so I can cum versus letting her control me as I always fantasized about. Needless to say I got very little work done, but I needed to stay busy to keep my mind off of it. So instead I was busy cleaning the house and thinking about making dinner so when Kim did get home she would be happy that she came back to a clean house and dinner already made. I was wanting to make her happy, put another way, I was wanting to please her. I guess this is exactly what I always wanted deep down, her to be in control. I just didn't think it would manifest itself this way.

The house was immaculate and dinner was just about done when Kim walked in.

"Hi Kim, dinner is almost ready."

"Oh what a nice surprise...and looks like you cleaned as well. Wow, what did I do to deserve this?"

"I just had some extra time today and I thought you could use a break."

We sat down to dinner. I was keeping up with the theme of making Kim happy by getting up to refill her wine or when she wanted some salt for her food I jumped up to get it from the counter. Initially it was by design, me trying to keep Kim in a good mood so I could get the cage off to have sex tonight. But honestly it felt normal, and I didn't fully understand why but I was thinking it was my duty to make her happy

When dinner was over instead of Kim cleaning up like it would normally happen, I volunteered to do the dishes and have her go sit on the couch to watch TV. I quickly cleaned up making sure all the pans got scrubbed and the dishes and silverware got into the dishwasher and everything was wiped down. The whole time I was thinking about getting to cum and how I couldn't wait any longer.

I finished up and joined Kim in the family room, but before I could even sit down she asked me to refill her glass. Truthfully she didn't really ask me, she TOLD me to get her more wine and I eagerly complied. Finally I sit down to relax after working all day on housework, cooking and cleaning up after dinner. I was tired but still had plenty of energy to mess around with my wife, which was my ultimate goal.

Kim scooched herself down towards the end of the couch and swung her legs up to lay them across my lap. Instinctively I grabbed her feet to rub them, I wasn't sure what was coming over me but it was a feeling of wanting to please and pamper her. This didn't go unnoticed by Kim, when I was done with her first foot she lifted her other foot into position so I could massage it. She didn't ask me to rub her feet, I just did it. The whole time my dick was straining against my cage, it was begging for release but I knew from the previous night not to bring it up.

She relaxed for a couple hours while I tended to her needs (rubbing her feet, refilling her glass, even going out to her car to grab her phone that she forgot to get when she came home). Without thinking too much about it I felt Kim rubbing her feet over my crotch, she obviously can feel the steel cage through my pants but she doesn't say a word.

"I really feel like having ice cream, go out and get me some rocky road ice cream," she tells me.

"It's 10:00 pm, I don't think anything is open right now."

"Cookie-n-Cream is open until midnight."

"Yeah but that's like an hour away. By the time I get back it will be midnight."

"I don't mind...just hurry up."

Without further argument I grab my keys and head out to my car. Driving 2 hours round trip seemed ridiculous, not to mention I wasn't sure how it would stay cold. I go into the garage to find our small travel cooler, take some ice out of the freezer and fill it up halfway. That should help keep it cold so I jump into my car to go get my wife ice cream at 10:00 pm at night.

On the way there I couldn't help but think of getting this device off and finally cumming. I figure getting her ice cream should help. Because of the time of night it only takes me 45 minutes to get to Cookie-n-Cream. Now I'm driving as fast as I can to get back home, not so much to get her the ice cream she asked for but really to get some sexual release. I looked up and saw the red lights in my rearview mirror, oh crap, I must have been doing 85 mph at least. I slow down and pull over, I doubt I'll be able to talk my way out of a ticket but I'll try.

"License, insurance and registration please," the officer asks when he approaches the car.

I quickly handed him the documents he requested.

"Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?"

I attempt to bring levity into the conversation, "Because you are bored?"

The officer didn't care for my attempt at humor and snapped back,

"You think I have nothing better to do than pull you over for no reason? In fact, get out of the car." He orders me.

Oh crap, I guess I'm not getting out of this ticket, I just better listen to him so I can get home with Kim's ice cream.

"Come to the back of the vehicle and put your hands on the trunk. I'm going to pat you down to make sure you don't have any weapons on you."

"I don't have anything officer," I explain.

"Is there anything that is going to stick me, poke me, or stab me?" He asks before starting the pat down.

"No, nothing."

The officer starts what I would consider a typical pat down having spread my legs and holding my arms straight out to my side. He thoroughly runs his hands down and around my shoulders and arms. When he gets to my lower half he runs his hand between my legs and pats down my groin area.

"What's this? I thought you said you didn't have anything on you?"

Oh shit, I forgot I'm wearing a chastity cage, he can easily feel there's something in my pants but I doubt he would figure out what I had on.

"Ummm...oh sorry I forgot about that."

"What is it?"

Not sure how to answer, on the one hand I could play dumb and be evasive but then I would certainly get him more pissed not to mention holding me up even longer. However, If I told him the truth it would be awkward, to say the least, plus embarrassing. I considered my 2 options and decided to just come clean.

"Umm...well sir...it's a...it's a chastity cage." I stuttered.

"A what? Chastity cage? What the fuck is that?" He asks

Now this is getting more embarrassing, I have to explain to him in detail what a chastity device is. And I'm sure that will lead to more questions as to why anyone would wear one.

"Sir, it's a sex device you wear on your dick, it's supposed to enhance your orgasms."

I thought that was a pretty good explanation, plus I did not want to tell him the real reason I was wearing it...because my wife says I masturbate too much and as a result I can't get hard when trying to fuck her.

"This story sounds fishy, put your hands behind your back, I'm going to put you in cuffs for my safety. You are not under arrest, you are just being detained while I figure this out," he tells me.

Then he heads back to his car leaving me cuffed and laying up against my back bumper. I can see him on his radio so I'm guessing he is asking other officers if they ever heard of a chastity cage. I can see him laughing so I don't think he's pissed at me anymore. After about 5 minutes he gets back out of the car chuckling to himself.

"Okay pervert, here's what we are gonna do..."

2 minutes later I was on my way home. It was a very embarrassing ordeal but luckily the officer let me off with a warning, probably not wanting to deal with a bunch of paperwork for some "sicko". I pulled into the driveway just after midnight. I'm glad I took the cooler because Kim's ice cream is still cold. I go inside looking for Kim, she's not in the TV room anymore, she must have been upstairs in bed. Just as I get to the top step I can hear Kim moaning loudly. I get to the doorway just as Kim is finishing her orgasm, she had her dildo in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Oh I needed that," she said as I walked into the room.

Admittedly I was jealous, she just got to cum for at least the second time since I've been locked in this cage. I was also a tad pissed, WTF, she knew I was gonna be right back and that I've been dying to cum for the past few days.

"What about me?" I blurt out without thinking.

"What about you?" She says.

"I've been locked in this cage for days and I need to cum too. You said 24 hours and now it's been 4 days. That's bullshit!" I yell at her.

"Who do you think you are talking to like that? I don't like your tone and if you don't watch yourself I may just leave you in there for a month."

Fuck, I think to myself. She has so much leverage over me because I don't know where she is keeping the key and I definitely don't want this cage on for a month. Kim pulls back the blankets to get up to go to the bathroom. It's then that I notice the key on an ankle bracelet on her left leg.

As Kim is in the bathroom I think about how to proceed. Now that I know where she keeps the key I just need to figure out a way to get it off her ankle. Maybe I'll take the apologetic route and cozy up to her in bed. I can coax her into the mood and then go down to eat her out and while doing that snatch that key off her ankle.