Power Girl Does JOI Porn

Story Info
The latest breast worship/JOI video from Power Girl.
6.7k words
4.3
25.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you were to refresh the download page for any given Karen Moon video, within the first 24 hours of its upload, you were guaranteed to see the view count double each refresh. That's just how popular her videos had become. Really, it was no surprise. She was vivacious, attractive, engaging, and knew exactly how to work the camera. Karen worked exclusively in POV videos, so knowing how to treat the camera like a person was vital.

Moon videos had some variety. There were those that focused on her ass, thighs, even her lips. All of her features were top shelf and deserving of the attention. However, by and large her most popular videos were those that focused on her titanic tits. Karen Moon had been blessed with impossibly generous genes. Her breasts were not only large, as big as her head, if not bigger, but also perky. They defied logic. They answered prayers. Top them off with rosy pink nipples, perfectly placed on each mound, like the cherries on top of the treats that were her tits, and Karen had by far the best pair of breasts on the Internet. Likely the world.

It should be noted that there was one other aspect of Karen, herself, that drew people's attention, and that was the fact that she looked nearly identical to the world-famous super heroine, Power Girl, breasts and all. Though some maintained Power Girl's were bigger. Whether or not she actually was Power Girl was a hotly debated topic. However, where Power Girl had soothing blue eyes and an unmarked face, Karen Moon had striking green eyes and a beauty mark below the right corner of her lips. Certainly, no one could fake those features. Plus, do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and lie? Didn't think so. As for if she was actually Karen Starr, successful businesswoman? Who the fuck cares?

You've been caught! The first line of her video's description on her website. After school, Karen, the toughest, hottest, and bustiest girl in school, pushes you into an empty classroom and confronts you. There was more text, but no one needed to read beyond that to get interested. Hell, no one needed to read the any text to want to download. Karen specialized in jerk-off-instruction (JOI) videos, often focusing on the worshiping of her breasts. Obviously. It wasn't a kink that normally attracted everyone. When it came to Moon's moons, however, everyone was interested.

The video opened with a black screen with the sound of someone slamming against a locker. As the video faded in, the cameraman, and, for all intents and purposes, you, was staring directly at Karen's stupendous mounds. They were rising and falling quickly with Karen's intense, heated breathing. The faded black metal band t-shirt she wore accomplished almost nothing in terms of modesty. It was being stretched to the limit. So much so that Karen had clearly cut a vertical line into the neckline of the men's t-shirt to allow herself some breathing room, and for it to fit over her jugs at all. More specifically, to allow her tits some breathing room. Room they seemed ill-fitted for as they pressed together with every inhale, lifting just slightly above the confines of her shirt, only to fall back down with every exhale.

"Eyes up here, pervo," came Karen's strict, domineering voice. In almost all her videos Karen played the dominant one, the aggressor. Through amazing willpower, the view was panned up toward her face. Her messily kept bangs hung over her eyes. The strands were like bars in front of her verdant hues, and with a curt puff of air sent from between her snarling, plump, lips, her eyes were freed to stare every dagger she had at you. With fuming anger, Karen looked left and right and determined the conversation needed to happen with privacy. With fuming strength, she grabbed you and shoved you into the nearest classroom.

Stumbling, you were seated down in one of the four desks in the non-descript classroom. It was a typical porn set classroom. Entirely too few chairs, a pressboard teacher's desk with office chair, and a wheeled in dry erase board with crude and lewd stick figures and the words "Human Sexuality 101." Karen likely had the funds to pay for a better set, but there was a charm in something so bare bones and, frankly, inaccurate.

Suddenly Karen slammed her hands down onto your desk, laying flat as her arms pushed up straight to her shoulders. The act had the unintended, for her character anyway, effect of pushing her sizable assets together, making her cleavage tighter and more inviting.

"Alright, punk," the obviously punk-themed Karen said, "hand them over!"

"..." There was a pause after her demand, intended to act as you, the viewer, to answer her without having the cameraman actually answer her. The same concept behind voiceless protagonists in video games. Or the pauses between questions in an episode of Blue's Clues. Also, it meant less lines to write and act out.

"You know what!" Karen barked, thrusting her body forward suddenly and angrily, shaking her tits. She was practically begging you to break eye contact. "The pictures you took. I want 'em!" According to the cameraman, your willpower is not Green Lantern levels of powerful, as the view began to pan down to her chest. They looked impossibly creamy. The whiteness of her skin was heightened by her black, and blessedly small, t-shirt. An enjoyable moment, but one Karen the punk wouldn't let you enjoy. Only two seconds after dropping, Karen forced the view back up to her face.

"Are you kidding? Even now you're perving out on me?" She accused. Who could blame you? Honestly there wasn't an inch of her body you couldn't look and not get excited. Juicy, full, lips. Thick eyeliner framing her large, emerald, eyes. Even her arms had the perfect balance of strength and femininity. There was clear muscle definition in them, and the rest of her body, without being overbearing. She clearly carried strength of both personality and body.

Clearly having no desire of to have keep your eyes up to hers all day, Karen turned back toward the teacher's desk to grab the chair. As she walked away, you got a better view of the rest of her outfit. Dark jeans with holes ripped on the thighs. There was even one just below her ass, giving off the slightest hint of the bottom curve of her bottom. She wore a belt, though it was clearly for show, as it wasn't fitted through the loops. It was wide, black, with silver studs. It hung loosely on her wide hips, hanging below the right hip while sitting on top of the left. A pair of dirty black combat boots completed the tough girl ensemble.

When she came back with the chair, Karen sat down abruptly, giving her chest one or two bounces before settling. Now she sat against the desk same as you, her arms folded under her tits, pushing them up. Karen the actress knew what she was doing, though you could infer that Karen the character didn't. It would be extra hard to keep that view from panning South. At least you, the viewer, could enjoy looking at them all you wanted.

"Now tell me where the pictures are," she reminded you.

"..."

"You know damn well what pictures. The pictures you took of me!" Karen clarified. "You weren't exactly subtle. Track, volleyball, swim team. Practice or meets, you were there, snapping photos of me," she emphasized again, making it clear she knew you were there for one reason only.

"..."

"Photography club?" Karen pushed her bangs away with her breath dismissively. "Right, and I'm 'sure' you just 'coincidentally' always ended up taking pictures of 'my clubs,' right?" She was making liberal use of air quotes, and not always correctly. "Whatever," she said with a huff. "I'm used to everyone leering at me anyway." A moment of vulnerability before Karen's eyes shot back at yours, narrowed with focused rage. "That doesn't give you the right to take pictures of me sunbathing in my backyard!"

"..."

"Yea, that's right," Karen replied to the implied panicked reaction with a snicker. "You weren't exactly subtle then, either. I just figured you were some perv getting his rocks off by watching me get some sun for my girls," she admitted, thrusting her chest out a bit to unnecessarily clarify what she was referring to. "Y'know, logging away those mental pictures for the ol' spank bank."

"..."

"Don't play dumb. I know it was you." Her tone shifted from annoyed anger to seductive arousal. "Watching me rub that creamy, white, cocoa butter all over my body. In fact, I bet you busted right then and there when I squeezed some several inches above my chest, right below my collar bone." If the cameraman had been allowed to gulp, he would have. "You couldn't tear your eyes away from the lotion as it careened down my chest, between my breasts, and over my flat tummy." Karen mimicked its path by tracing her finger down from her collarbone and toward her cleavage. Snugly between her tits her finger sunk.

"But!" she suddenly snapped, changing her tone back to the annoyed anger. "As soon as I figured out it was you, I knew you weren't just taking mental pictures. You were probably taking real ones! So, cough 'em up!"

"..."

"You want how much?" Karen's eyebrows had jerked up, and her eyes went wide, as she heard the number you could easily infer was outrageous. Pictures of Karen Moon's tits, though? In a world where Karen Moon wasn't a porn star? You struggled to think of a number you'd consider too high. "There's no way some polaroids of my jugs are worth that much!"

"..."

"You...really think so?" A moment of humble appreciation of the implication. It even came with a blush. Only for a moment though. "Doesn't matter, I don't have that kind of cash! Just give me the pics or I'll beat you into a coma!" Karen threatened. There would be many who would even take her up on the threat, enjoying the idea of it. For the sake of the video, assume that you wouldn't.

"..."

"You wouldn't..." Karen said in disbelief.

"..."

"You would seriously do that? Leak those photos just because I can't pay up?! Fuck!" Karen blurted. "You're slimier than I thought." A pause in her outrage as she thought of her next move. "Ugh! Look, I...I can't have those getting out. It's not like I have anything to hide, and I mean how could I even if I wanted to?" She rhetorically asked, gesturing to the size of her melons. "It's just...God, I don't know why I'm telling you this." Karen took another pause so she could wheel the chair closer, to become more intimate with you as she spoke honestly. "I don't want to give people any more reason to think of my tits. Yea, I know, fruitless effort, right? It's just I'm so fucking sick of only be thought of as a perfect set of giant knockers!" Again, Karen felt compelled to throw out her chest and demonstrate not only their size, but their perfect shape.

"I win championship after championship, and still all people talk about are my big, perky, milk bags." Karen pouted. "I know all those interviewers want to know is how I'm able to be so athletic with these huge weights on my chest. Well it's not easy!" she admitted to the interviewers who weren't there. "So just...please. I'm appealing to your sense of decency here. Just give me the pics, okay? Just the backyard ones, and that'll be that." Karen reached her hands forward, implying she was holding your hands as she stared into your eyes.

"..."

"You're seriously still trying to extort me?!" Karen shouted. "I'm gonna rip your fucking head off!" With the threat delivered, Karen made it clear she was serious when she stood up, fists clenched. Her breathing quickened again, causing a nonstop movement of her chest which threatened the integrity of her ripped shirt. Her eyes were staring straight at you, not even concerned with the bangs that hung over half her face. Then they cut downward very slightly. Just enough to change her opinion on matters. When her eyes returned to yours, a smirk played on her pink lips.

"Maybe we can come to an arrangement," Karen said as she sat down and moved the hair out of her face. "You give me those pics and I'll..." Karen took a moment clear her throat. "I'll have sex with you." Her face took on a far more seductive and alluring look.

"..."

"No, I'm not lying," she assured you. "Hand over the pics, all of them, and you get to fuck the hottest chick in school," she promised and boasted. Her boast was likely accurate, too. Karen's lips twisted together for a moment as she looked off in thought. "You still have to be punished, though," she added, contextualizing her condition as something naughty, at least. To help it go over better. "So, I'm leaving my top on the whole time." A devastating amendment. "I can't have you groping and slobbering all over them," she mocked.

"..."

It took her several beats before she could reply with more than just an aghast expression. "Are you serious?! This is probably your one chance to lose your virginity, to me no less, and you're gonna say no just because you won't get to ogle my tits?!" Karen try to clarify with devastating confusion. Her hands went to grab at her globes, squeezing into them as she said the word tits. She wasn't helping convince you they weren't worth seeing. "You're obsessed!" She wasn't wrong. It would take her several more beats, her face in her hands, before she resumed negotiations.

"Okay, look. I will take off my top," she started, only to more firmly continue as if she could read the excitement in your posture, "but there's gonna be no sex. You just get to jerk off to them. I'm not going to touch you, and you're certainly not going to touch me." Karen had made another compromise, clearly wanting those pictures. "So, what's it going to be? You can either have sex with me," she repeated, emphasizing just how tempting an offer that should be, "Or you can jerk off to my tits." Karen sat back in her chair; confident she knew your answer. She was wrong.

"..."

"Wow..." was all Karen could say in response, until she had more. "You are really into my chest, huh?" Karen grabs a quick peek at her chest, raised up and hugged by her crossed arms underneath her jugs. "I guess I can't blame you," Karen conceded. "To each their own, I guess." One shrug later, and Karen got started. "Let's get this over with."

Karen unceremoniously pulled off her top. It had been so tightly wrapped around her torso that even removing her t-shirt caused her breasts to bounce with its removal. You had hoped she was going braless, but no such luck. She was wearing a rather interesting bra. Interesting enough to draw your attention away from looking at the halves of her breasts not concealed in the cups. Karen's glorious assets were being hugged together in a white bra. On her right cup was a red-letter P. On the left was a red-letter G.

"..."

"Hm? Oh, they're initials," Karen answered both you and your character had. "For my breasts," she clarified. "Pam," she said, holding up the right breast, "and Grier," she finished while holding up the left. To delay any further questions, Karen drove the conversation elsewhere. "Alright, you've seen mine. Let's see yours," she demanded, peeking down at your crotch.

The view changed to imply you were standing up from your desk. Karen's gaze never left your crotch. One zipper sound, added in post, later and her eyes went wide. "Wow, that's..." Karen cleared her throat. "That's okay, I guess," she did her best to save. "For a dork like you, anyway." The brief peeking of her tongue between her lips betrayed her disinterest. Back down you sat.

Karen crossed her arms under her breasts again and looked off camera. She clearly assumed you'd be fine beating your meat to just the sight of them and nothing more. A few seconds passed before you said something, drawing her attention back to you.

"..."

"What am I supposed to say?" Karen responded.

"..."

"I-I don't know how to do that!" Karen said, blushing at the implication she might. "I've had 'em for a long time, but I don't know how to describe them, much less in a 'dirty talk' kind of way." When she broke to make air quotes, again, her breasts dropped a little and jiggled.

"..."

"Wait, you mean when I talk about sunbathing? Well that was just me trying to tease you! That wouldn't-" Karen was interrupted.

"..."

"Really?" Karen said, half disbelieving and half flattered. "Well...alright." She looked off for a moment, collecting her impromptu script, and then looked back at you with her lips parted to loose her throaty moan. Her hands came back down and cupped themselves under her breasts. "I hope you like big breasts," she started, putting on a sexy voice that bordered on parody, and holding up her breasts and hugging them as she said 'big,' "because mine are so big this itty bra can barely contain them." She finished with a tickled sigh.

"..."

"I so did not steal that from somewhere!" Karen defended, unable to stop herself from laughing at your teasing. "Okay, okay, for real this time." She shook out her arms and closed her eyes, trying to get into character. When her eyes opened, half-lidded, Karen stared directly into your soul and began.

"Hey," Karen said with a breathy voice. She sounded shy? No, she sounded coy. Even though she was sitting in front of you with her tits half out, she made it clear she had cards left to play. "Do you want to hear a secret?" You absolutely did. Especially when she bit at the corner of her lips. "If I'm being honest?" Another pause to lick her lips, putting your gaze in a tug of war between them and her chest. "I love it when people stare at my breasts." The emphasis she put on 'breasts' was enough to force men to leave their wives and wives to experiment. Karen gave a shy giggle before continuing.

"It's true. I know I shouldn't. I know I should be a good girl and be modest. I should cover up more and try to get guys to like me for me. And, yea, that'd be nice to have," either Karen or her character...or her character's character admitted, "but there's just something so thrilling about having complete domination over another human being, simply with my big, creamy, jugs." Hold on now, there's more video to come, so don't you come yet. "Tits like these deserved to be admired. Deserved to be worshipped." Hey, that's the name of this fetish.

"It's kind of a shame, honestly." As Karen spoke, her fingertips lightly grazed along her breasts. Her fingernails subtly pressed into the flesh to create blink-and-you'll-miss-it indents. "After all, I have a great ass," she accurately pointed out while shaking her hips and swiveling the chair right and left, "a fit body, and these soft, kissable, lips." The last point was driven home by her placing of two fingers against her pouty lower lip, and just the smallest droplet of saliva falling from it and landing on your desk. "Lips that would feel so good right now wrapped around a nice, warm..." Karen chuckled into her hand. "Sorry, got off topic." As fine as you were with that diversion, she continued anyway.

"I have all that, and more, and people only ever look at my breasts. Yet, truth be told?" Karen's hands started to slip into her bra cups, curving around their shape. "That fact gets me so hot." The way she said that made it sound like she had a mini orgasm at its admittance. Maybe she did. "So, that's why I'm so glad you're here. I know plenty of people have pleasured themselves to my chest. But I've never had someone sit down in front of me and do it." Her tongue was not subtle in how it ran along her upper lip. "But I don't want you to end it too soon, so, please, do it slow. Just...graze the tip. Put your hand above the head and put your fingertips against the ridge. Then sloooowly pull up. As soon as your fingertips meet, do it again. Just keep doing that while I play with my nipples."

12