Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 06

Story Info
How did Vanessa serve a Sumerian master to the moon god Sin?
5k words
4.92
3.2k
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Thanks for reading my series. I appreciate your favourable ratings too. There's more to come if the scores hold up. 1fastguy

Vanessa Wordsmith was on another of her weekend journeys back to the past. She had read from one of the oldest books and soon found herself in the clutches of the temple priest who represented Sin, the ancient god of the moon:

"Mistress, were you trained in the art of love in the temple school?"

"Yes, we practiced a great deal under the temple priests, Master."

"Come, show me what you learned, Mistress. I will judge your readiness to worship Sin."

This was Vanessa's first call for service from her master and she was determined to bring honour on herself by doing it well. Gently she lowered her hand over his robe and slowly stroked his cock. She could feel it growing longer and thicker as she moved- longer and thicker, in fact, than the temple priest on whom she had practiced. She carefully drew it from his robe that she might marvel at it.

"Your mouth now," was all her master said, pleased with what Vanessa had done so far.

Vanessa was a senior history teacher with an interesting back story. After divorcing her cheating husband, the very attractive 30-ish brunette had moved into an apartment. Her friend had found a pile of old books in a closet, books which took the two of them on journeys to past times in other places. Very sexual journeys in which they fucked with many men and a woman too.

Stranger still was the fact that all these people had once lived in these past times, then been resurrected to reside in Vanessa's apartment building! She and Marie were having rampant sex with six men in these dream-like excursions back in time.

And the best part was that they were doing it in the name of humanity. They were experiencing the past fully so they could better teach it..

****

During the following week, Vanessa occasionally saw the resurrected dead around her apartment building. As always, they were overly friendly and eager to engage her in conversation. But, by now she understood what was behind this- they just wanted sex with her. Mick, one of the tattooed bikers next door even went so far as to ask if she had read anything interesting lately. He clearly understood the power of the old books

.

One day she encountered the new building superintendent, a young version of old Mr. Talmann, just outside his ground floor unit. He smiled and indicated that he wanted to talk to her for a moment. At first, Vanessa thought he wanted to remind her about her monthly rent payment.

"I'll be down with the money for July after supper, Mr. Talmann," she said before he spoke a word.

"Good, and I want to talk to you about something else too. Give yourself a few extra minutes when you come with your cheque."

As Vanessa continued to the elevator there were two things on her mind. First, she wondered what the superintendent might want to talk to her about. Perhaps he could shed some light on former super Alex leaving so suddenly? Second, Vanessa thought about how much different Talmann looked as a young man. The old one was gaunt and stooped with a shock of white hair; whereas, resurrected he was a muscular and very handsome blonde.

Vanessa brushed her hair and applied fresh lipstick before going to the superintendent's apartment. She was eager to know why he wanted to talk to her, and she soon found out. He welcomed her inside with an insightful little quip.

"Oh, you didn't knock three times like you always did with Alex. I suppose that means you're here just on business," he teased.

Vanessa blushed and said nothing. She was embarrassed because now she knew that Talmann was aware of the signal she used when she would visit the former superintendent, his grandson, for a booty call. As the Spirit of Humanity, he must have seen and known all. Then he continued:

"I want to tell you why I'm here now- and what happened so suddenly with Alex. I know you are wondering, because you two had something going."

"Yes, I wasn't happy he went so quickly. I assumed that since you were dying, he might possibly become your replacement. But, I was so surprised to see you take over as building superintendent."

"Alex has been to see you in dreams, hasn't he Vanessa?"

"Yes, once. He's the new Spirit of Humanity, and he told me to keep reading from the books. Alex seemed sorry to have left his job here."

"He wasn't pleased at all in fact, and I know why. He knew that his affair with you would be finished. Alex wanted to stay here to continue it, and put up quite an argument about it."

"I miss him. I'll admit that. Why was he the one to replace you as Spirit?"

"The one you call the breast man- Ali- was next in succession by age, but he wouldn't do. Not a leader at all. Not someone who could see my purposes move forward. You know, the mission you and Marie have been given to teach the past in ways that people will truly understand its lessons. Alex always supported me on this."

"I see. You know, I've always wondered why this mission is such a big thing to you anyway? Was there something in your own past that made it so important?"

"I used to be a temple high priest thousands of years ago in one of the oldest centres of civilization. I communicated with the people on behalf of my god, Sin..."

"A god named Sin! You must be joking, right?" Vanessa interrupted.

"No. He was god of the moon, one of many spirits in ancient Sumeria. I think that it was my role as his earthly representative that got me thinking about these continual cycles of war and how pointless they are. More and more I began to counsel for love and peace instead of hate and revenge. I knew personally that love was much more satisfying that hatred."

"The original Dr. Love, eh, Mr. Talmann," Vanessa joked and grinned.

"Look, we're old friends, so call me J.J. or even James if you like."

"Fine....James. Better than Dr. Love."

Just then there was another knock on the door, probably a renter with the monthly cheque. Vanessa turned to leave, but the superintendent had something more to say.

"Read the books this weekend. Look up Sumeria and the moon god Sin. You'd find out more about my early past, and how I believed in love. I'm sure we'd both find it quite interesting and enjoyable."

His last sentence seemed a bit odd to Vanessa. It would only be after she read that she would discover its full meaning.

****

In the few days leading up to the weekend, Vanessa thought about her conversation with the new superintendent. And she considered how very appealing the man was- not only physically attractive, but also personally committed.

He certainly had a lot more depth than the two big bikers next door or the two brothers. The four of them only wanted to fuck her any chance they got. Ali the breast man was just annoying. The more Vanessa thought about Talmann, the more interested she became in reading about his time in Sumeria.

Friday night meant time to relax with some wine again and an old book. This time she'd do it alone because Vanessa knew that James Talmann pre-dated all the other men in her building. Therefore, none of the others would appear in a Sumerian time-travel experience.

Tonight, reading the book was mostly to satisfy her curiosity about the reasons for her mission. But part of her secretly hoped it might come to more than just that. The man was very attractive to her!

Full glass in hand, Vanessa settled in to read the first volume, the oldest book that went right back to the earliest civilizations.

.... "Sin was a god- of the moon; he was represented in human form with a thin crescent about his head. The air was full of spirits- good angels, each one a protector to every Sumerian- and demons who sought to expel the protective deity and take possession of body and soul.

Women were attached to every temple, some as domestics, some as concubines for the gods or their duly constituted representatives on earth. To serve the temples in this way did not seem a disgrace to a Sumerian girl; her father was proud to devote her charms to lighten divine monotony, and celebrated the admission of his daughter to these sacred functions with ceremonial sacrifice, and the presentation of the girl's marriage dowry to the temple."....

[Will Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 1, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1954, in 'Sumeria', pp. 128-9.]

Vanessa saw the first words from the old book spinning as they vibrated through her brain. The effect was strongly hypnotic.

"Sin was a god- of the moon;

Sin was... a god... of the moon...

Sin was..... a god.....

Sin....... was....... "

She felt mesmerized, drawn into a trance as the Power of Words carried her farther back in time than ever before. Past ages flew by as the clock turned backward: Shakespeare, the Renaissance, the Crusades, and Roman society seemed very recent as Vanessa finally arrived in ancient Sumeria.

She saw herself in school, being taught by the temple priests, learning to write and calculate using soft clay tablets. She was taught the creation stories, and she was readied to become a temple mistress when she reached adulthood. Her parents would be so proud of her, serving the basic needs of the gods' chosen leaders at the temple.

Now came the day when she began her sacred duties as mistress to her priest-master. Vanessa looked as beautiful as she had ever been, dressed in a long flowing robe of the brightest colour, with fresh flowers in her hair. Her proud father sacrificed an animal, then lead her into the chamber of her new master.

Her master looked strangely familiar to her, and then she recognized him. It was her new building superintendent and the former Spirit of Humanity- James Talmann, now a much younger man!

"It's you, Mr. Talmann, isn't it? Your grandson once told me that you were as old as time, and I see that it's true. How far into the past have I come this time?"

"Five or six thousand years. And, you're finished your temple schooling, ready for your real learning to begin. Have you been fully prepared for your special duties here?"

"Yes, and I'm honoured to satisfy all your earthly needs, James. Then, you can devote yourself fully to serving the gods, just as I will serve you."

"I suggest we begin your duties right away, Mistress. Follow me to my inner chamber."

"Yes Master. Should I call you that?... Yes?.... You are my Master and I am your devoted servant. Your wish will always be my command."

James Talmann smiled broadly when she spoke. He had been waiting patiently for this ever since Vanessa's time travels had begun. As the Spirit of Humanity, he'd seen and heard the resurrected dead enjoy every part of this beautiful woman's body.

He had heard her cries of ecstasy and their own satisfied groaning as they thoroughly fucked her shapely form. Now it was his turn, at last! Talmann was older than the others, so he knew that he would have this nubile young beauty all to himself in Sumeria. That was the real reason he had urged her to read this section of the old book.

"Follow me, devoted Mistress. I know you will be most pleasing to your Master. Most satisfying in every way."

"Yes, Master. Always," Vanessa repeated earnestly as she parted the curtains leading to her master's private quarters.

James Talmann was a young and virile man in Sumeria, his earliest recorded life. As a temple priest he represented Sin, the god of the moon. The god was thought to actually reside somewhere in the temple, where the faithful supplied him with money, food and even mistresses, all of which were 'managed' by Sin's earthly representative- Talmann. It was a great gig!

The walls of priest's private quarters were hung with sumptuous fabrics, while the floors were covered in thick woven matting. Soft cushions were strewn everywhere. Off to one side was a private altar to Sin, his fierce, upright figure brooding over the worship space in front of him. There was a small burner with fragrant incense a-glow, filling the chamber with the alluring aroma of sandalwood.

"Come lay with me, Mistress. I seek some relief from my burden of service to Sin."

"Yes Master. Tell me how I may please you."

"Mistress, were you trained in love?"

"Yes, we practiced with the temple priests, Master."

"Show me what you learned now, Mistress. How well do you to worship Sin?"

This was Vanessa's first service to her master and she was determined to do it well. Gently she lowered her hand over his robe and stroked his cock. She could feel it growing longer and thicker as she moved across its girth. Then, she drew it from his robe that she could see it.

"Master, it is so large!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Your mouth now," was all her master said, pressing her forward.

Vanessa would show him skills which had brought much praise in her training. As Talmann lay prone, she knelt between his spread legs and lowered her head to kiss the top of his rod. Her tongue licked firmly and when she sucked, Vanessa used plenty of saliva to create erotic sounds.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath and lowered her head until his cock touched the back of her throat, before slowly coming back up its length. As Vanessa deep-throated like this, she looked straight into Talmann's eyes the whole time, the servile, seductive look she had been taught. Her master groaned with appreciation.

His new mistress continued swallowing his big cock until she sensed he might not endure much more. Then she withdrew and slowly kissed and nibbled her way down the length of the shaft until she reached his meaty balls. There she licked and kissed them before taking the sensitive head of his cock back into her sucking mouth. All the while Vanessa gazed up into her Master's eyes.

Vanessa continued to work her trained magic on his engorged member before swallowing it again, so deeply this time that her nose was firmly pressed against his groin. Short of air, she quickly slid back, only to return back down again and again. Afterward, her mouth retreated to the helmet, which she sucked firmly and noisily. Finally, Master took her head in both hands and pulled her away.

"No more, Mistress! No more! You have been taught very well to love Sin!"

"Thank you, Master. Don't you want to fill my mouth? My temple priest always did."

"No. I must rest a bit before you continue to relieve my heavy earthly burdens. The life of a temple priest is a very hard one."

"I know, Master. You are very hard," Vanessa replied slyly.

Talmann smiled at her humour, and spent a few moments thinking about what sexual service his new possession could provide for him next. Then he looked at her beautiful shape under the clinging robe and he knew what he wanted.

"Did they teach you to dance? How to move your body to entice a man?"

"They did, Master, but I must have music. Shall I summon someone to play?"

Talmann rang a little bell beside him and a man with a small flute-like horn appeared as if by magic.

"Play that she might dance for me," he commanded. "Stand behind that screen so that she does not tempt you with her body," and the music began.

Vanessa lifted her arms so that they projected from each side and rotated her wrists in time with the music. Then she began to sway seductively at the hip, gradually tossing them farther to each side. As the tempo increased slightly, she moved her feet in little steps, gradually working herself in a circle so that her master could watch her gyrate from behind. It was a very sexual performance, conducted fully clothed- for now.

"Mistress, as you dance slowly remove your robe."

"But Master, I am wearing so little underneath..."

"You must dance naked for Sin, Mistress," Talmann told her in a firm voice.

"I will obey the great god," Vanessa replied and bowed her head toward the statue at the altar.

As she continued with her sensuous dance, she untied the robe and let it gradually slide off her shoulders and down her back. Soon it hung only from her elbows, caught there in large folds. Her fine, full breasts were now completely bare, swaying in time with the music as she danced. With a downward motion of his hand, Talmann told her to let the robe fall to the floor.

Now Vanessa was clad only in a loincloth between her legs, looped around her waist and tied. Her master was entranced by his new mistress, and motioned for her to come closer. When she did, Talmann tugged at the knot by her waist, loosening it considerably, though not completely. He leaned back and called for the musician to increase the tempo.

Vanessa's whole body swayed faster, and her hips gyrated more. She could feel her loincloth slipping down, but could not adjust it without breaking the rhythm of the dance. That would displease the Master and Sin. Then it slid further, and she was unable to trap it between her thighs.

Soon Vanessa was dancing completely naked, arousing her priest-master with her voluptuous nudity. Her taut nipples were as hard as her master's straining cock; her smooth skin was pink with exertion, shining in the light of many small oil lamps.

Suddenly he clapped his hands and called to the unseen flutist, "Leave us now, as you came."

Then he turned to his naked servant and exclaimed, "You danced well for me. Now you must show me the other skills you learned. Come Mistress. Show me that you love Sin."

****

The following morning, Vanessa rose from bed feeling refreshed. There was no question that she'd had sex- her stretched and filled body told her that much. But, she didn't have all the aches and pains of most other experiences. Vanessa somehow felt fulfilled, that she had done well. Whatever had happened last night had left her feeling deeply satisfied.

As the hot shower water blasted down, Vanessa had a vision of herself dancing sensuously to the tune of a flute. She could see her naked body swaying with the music, and she could feel her breasts moving in time. Unconsciously, she began to hum the tune and dance in a little circle in the shower like she had in Sumeria.

Vanessa could smell the fragrant sandalwood shampoo in her hair, or was it incense wafting through the temple priest's curtained room? This morning her senses seemed heightened as she began to relive her transported experience.

She continued to dance while she washed her hair, eyes closed, lost in reflection. An image emerged of her master's hard cock deep in her mouth. She was eagerly sucking it, and then she remembered stroking hard while she kissed his big balls. What else had she done with him?

Washing her body now, another image came to mind as she looked down. A man's tongue was licking her pussy, very close to her clitoris. Now his lips were kissing it, drawing it out before sucking it like a lozenge. It felt wonderful!

Vanessa could almost feel the electricity that had crackled through her as this man from the past tortured her sex with incredible skill. It had left her wet and willing for whatever he wanted to take. But, what else had she given him?

Then snippets of conversation began to come back to Vanessa. She remembered that the man was a high priest at a temple to the moon god Sin. Vanessa smiled at the irony of the god's name. By the cum she was now washing away, she had indeed sinned with this man last night.

Reading about ancient Sumeria, she had been transported to a shrine of some sort, in the high priest's private chamber. At the foot of the shrine there was the intoxicating aroma of burning incense. Then Vanessa remembered the rest,

"Mistress, come to your knees now to worship Sin at this place. Move your legs apart and bow reverently before him," Master had said.

Vanessa was naked as she bowed forward, her shapely buns high in the air. The master was naked too, behind her, and she gasped as he eased his thick penis into her vagina. She had practiced this in her training, but not with one so large, one which filled her so completely. When he started to move inside, instinct made her push back against him with every stroke. It never felt so good before!

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12