Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 09

Story Info
Who could guess that Catherine the Great was so hot to trot?
5.2k words
5
2.5k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

Mind control meets history in this series, each episode independent of the others. A little favour: Power of Words Ch 08 needs one more evaluation to reach ten. Maybe you've read it but not rated it yet? Thanks.

Catherine the Great of Russia used the ladies of her court to 'performance test' candidates for office before she brought them to her own bed.

Journey to Russia

Ivan knew that Catherine was going to enjoy this evening. There'd been a sumptuous state dinner and she'd advised him not to eat too heavily. At the same time, he noticed that she consumed a lot of wine. The other guests had retired for the night, probably to be privately entertained by her ladies. It was Ivan's time now.

"Undress me, my sweet, and you'll find my treasure," Catherine urged as they entered her very private quarters.

"My pleasure, madam," Ivan replied and reached for the hooks and stays that held her formal dress together at the back.

"Much better. Now the rest. My good man, you come highly recommended by my ladies. I've longed to be naked with you tonight."

"Just as I have, my lady. Just as I have."

"I'll help you with your tunic, my lover. Quick! Quick! My body is on fire!"

Marie Benoit was a history teacher by day, but tonight she was Catherine the Great, 18th century Empress of Russia. And she was about to get a serious fucking from her current hot lover, a young courtier half her age, Ivan Rimsky-Korsakov.

It had been a few weeks without any sex for Marie, so she looked forward to what was about to unfold with hungry anticipation. The Power of Words from an old history book had taken control of her mind again, lifting up off the page and carrying her to Russia. This wasn't the first time she'd travelled to the past, and she knew from experience that sexual fulfillment was close at hand.

Ivan led Catherine to her feather bed and lay beside her. Both were naked and she could see that he was erect and eager. But the night was young and so was he, so why rush into the main course? Instead, she came close, offering him a taste of her painted lips. He didn't disappoint, grabbing her tightly and pressing his tongue between them. They murmured with satisfaction as they explored inside. While they were thus occupied, Catherine circled her fingers around his meaty cock.

"What have we here? Does my naked flesh excite you, Ivan? Do you want to take me? Well... no. At least not yet. Not until you are at the edge of control. Only then will you know the meaning of real pleasure."

"At your service, my Empress. Take my stiff member to that satisfying place."

"Ah yes. It's right here, ready for you," she whispered, bringing his cock to her moist pussy. "This is where you will have passionate enjoyment as we come together. But not yet. I must taste you first."

"By all means! I'm your willing slave tonight."

"Yes, my slave of love. Mmmm.... A fine cock. And so hard. I must have more of it."

Marie Benoit skillfully licked down the underside of Rimsky-Korsakov's rod, at the same time slowly stroking its length. She marveled at the girth of the thing in her hand and wondered if she would be able to take it into her mouth. But not yet.

First there were his sac and balls to worship with lips and tongue. They hung like tasty fruit and Catherine delighted in licking, before taking first one, then the other right into her mouth. She rolled them around with her tongue, as Ivan slowly began to lose his mind. Marie's best talents went to waste in school!

Ivan groaned with satisfaction, his eyes rolling back in their sockets as she took him close to the edge. Then Catherine kissed her way back to the tip and slowly began to wrap her lips around his organ. It was tight, but with enough saliva, her head continued to slide lower and lower down his thick cock.

She was so deep now that the tip touched her tonsils, and she began to gag. Go quickly to the top again. Swallow and take a big breath. Then dive right down to the base once more! After a few minutes of this treatment, Catherine judged that she would soon be swallowing what she wanted deposited elsewhere. She removed her mouth from his fat cock.

"You must taste me, my lover. I'm yours now," and with that she spread her legs and pushed his stylishly curly head down her body to its intended destination. Ivan Rimsky-Korsakov didn't need further instruction. In no time, his strong fingers had opened her wet pussy wide, and his lips were exploring hers- the lower lips, that is. Sensations rippled through her body as he found her engorged clitoris, beckoning like a sweet candy.

"Oh yes. Yes! Take it into your mouth now and suck! Suck it hard!" Catherine the Great commanded.

Ivan raised his head and grinned up at her with a wet face.

"You must be patient with me, my lady. I am but a young man, scarcely trained in the art of love."

"Your Empress commands you to suck hard now, young man!"

He laughed and complied, drawing her entire swollen clit deep into his mouth and sucking it like ripe fruit. The tart flavour coated his mouth while the tangy aroma filled his now-wet nostrils. But the lady was beginning to gasp and lift her entire body hard against his face in her arousal.

Now that the delicate appetizers had been consumed, it was time to begin the main course of this sexual feast. Ivan clambered to his knees and began to feed his stiff cock into Her Majesty.

"Fuck me, my lover. Fuck me now," she begged urgently.

"You command and I obey, my Empress," Ivan replied, knowing that he was going to fuck her right now whether she told him to or not.

In the missionary position, Rimsky-Korsakov slowly pushed down into Catherine's sopping pussy, stretching its pliable limits as he went. He could feel that she was a bit tentative, and he understood the reason. So many others had told him that his big cock was legendary, so he realized he mustn't rush, at least not at first. There, he was all the way in now, and just touching bottom.

"A fine cunt, my lady. A very fine cunt. Shall I take it for a brisk ride?"

"Yes. Yes. Do so. Yes!" she gasped and grabbed the bedsheets between her fingers to hold fast while this young stallion plied her pink flesh.

The ride was marvelous, thrusting and return pelvic lifting like she hadn't experienced with some of her more recent lovers. The young man was every bit as good as his reputation in court- and then some. But by now Catherine was breathing hard, her late-forties body not quite up to the endurance demanded by a fit and virile mid-twenties male. Perhaps a new position was in order, a more relaxing one for the flagging Empress?

"Stop! Stop! Come behind me now while I offer myself that way," she begged him.

"Delighted, my lady. And will you climax that way? No.... So, reach back with your hand to caress your organ, that you might complete our performance this evening."

The words sounded like the lovers were attending a music recital, but both knew this was simply sex- delightfully sensuous experience and nothing more. What could be more important than finishing with orgasms, however achieved?

This time Ivan pushed between her parted thighs and eagerly plunged as deep as he could. Catherine gasped at the intrusion but gripped the sheets and levered back against him. He grabbed her full hips and drove his magnificent cock home again and again, while the Empress squealed with delight.

"Oh... fuck me, Ivan! Fuck me! Oh.... Ugh!.... Ugh!... Ugh!... I'm cumming!... AhhHH!!!"

Catherine's fingers strummed her clitoris feverishly as her entire mid-section clenched tightly, encasing Ivan's rigid cock in an iron grip. The increased friction was all he needed to join her in a smashing orgasm. His rod came alive, shooting once, twice, thrice... again and again until the Empress of Russia had been filled with his seed. Finally, he arched his back one last time, then fell to the soft bed beside her. They both lay searching for breath, Catherine gasping for a long time.

"Well, my lady. I trust that was to your liking?"

"My ladies sung your praises, but mere words fall short of your deeds."

"With my thanks. I must say that you are as skilled in the bedroom as you are in the affairs of the nation, my Empress."

"So.... You must come to me tomorrow afternoon," Catherine ordered.

"Yes, my lady. My equipment will be primed and ready again, I'm sure."

Marie moaned aloud as she thought back on Rimsky-Korsakov's 'equipment', that fat cock which had driven her to ecstasy. She smiled as she remembered how it had come to pass that she was in bed with that gorgeous young man who gave her such immense satisfaction. Actually, It was her own doing, back there at the beginning of all this time travel.

****

"So, do you want this box of old books I just found in the closet? Or will you be tossing them out?"

"I don't know," her friend Vanessa Wordsmith had replied. "It depends what they're about, I suppose."

"Let's see. The Story of Civilization, The Rise and Fall of...," Marie began to read out.

"Oh, history books. Yes.... Certainly, I'll keep them. Maybe we could use them in our lessons?"

That was how the books were intended to be used. However, Vanessa and Marie soon discovered that there was something magical about them as the stories about people came alive. The Power of the Words could seize control of their minds and transport them to other times and places. They'd been back thousands of years into the past and they hadn't just visited. They'd had rampant sexual adventures with historic figures.

The power in the books had carried Vanessa to ancient Sumeria, Egypt, Rome, and Italy during the Renaissance. Then Marie joined her for shared adventures. The Crusades, Shakespearean England and the chateau of the Marquis de Sade- they visited them all and got themselves thoroughly fucked every time. However, Vanessa was tortured by the Marquis and refused any more time travel. She gave Marie the box of old books and wished her well.

One more thing: the people from the past were not complete strangers. They were the living dead, spending this life right in Vanessa's apartment building. In the past they had been high priests and pharaohs, barbarians and painters, princes and perverts. By travelling to meet these historical figures, Vanessa and Marie were learning the lessons of history and getting laid at the same time.

Marie had discovered that two attractive young women who had recently moved into the apartment next door to Vanessa were history teachers too. They were also zombies, the living dead whom Marie had found chained and abused as sex slaves by the Marquis and his Mistress. Now that she had the magical old books, she hoped that these two newcomers would come along with her. It was no fun to travel alone.

Marie made a point of calling on the two new neighbours. They recognized her from the French chateau and invited her in for a drink. All history teachers, they talked shop, complaining about how difficult it was to interest today's students in the past. That's when Marie told them about the powerful old books and urged them to time travel with her on the weekend. They immediately agreed.

"What should we bring, Marie?"

"Every trip includes a lot of hot sex, so bring some filmy lingerie to be ready. Vanessa and I always wore sexy negligees and gowns."

"Ohh... sounds like fun! We'll definitely come prepared on Saturday. What time?"

"Come for 6:00. We'll order food and drink plenty of wine to get into the mood. I never know when we'll be back from these trips, but it'll be sometime late at night, I'm sure."

"And we just read from these old books? They take us back to the past?"

"Yes. That's how we got to the Marquis' chateau last time. This time the three of us are going to Russia to meet Empress Catherine the Great. It should be fun because she had about twenty lovers!"

"Can hardly wait!" they all agreed.

****

On Saturday night Marie welcomed her two new friends into her apartment. At a glance she could see that they had made an effort to look their very best for their journey.

Genevieve was the willowy blonde with long hair. She was about thirty and had an athletic build, fit and strong. Marie learned that in addition to teaching history, she was also the school's female track coach because in university she had competed successfully in running events. Genevieve was very outgoing and quick to join in conversation- a real extrovert. Marie liked her right away.

Francine was a more serious type, friendly but rather quiet in a conversational group. She was a cute redhead, with curls and big green eyes, a combination which Marie found very attractive. In addition to teaching senior history, Francine assisted with school drama productions, which suited her perfectly because she seemed more intense than Genevieve.

Though the two women were quite different, they were best of friends. Marie felt that she had many things in common with them. Same age, single, same school subject, an urge to travel, and an interest in sex. After all, that was the underlying purpose of the evening, wasn't it? She'd done this before with fantastic results! After plenty of wine with their supper, Marie brought her new friends into the lounge.

"Now it's time to see what each of us wore for tonight. I hope it's sexy," she grinned.

"Oh, mine is," Genevieve noted. "I've been saving this for a special occasion but I haven't met him yet."

With that, she stepped out of her dress to reveal a filmy pink gown with just enough lace and tiny briefs to give some degree of modesty.

"How do you like this?" Francine said boldly, influenced by her friend's reveal and too much wine at supper.

Slipping off her skirt and blouse, she wore only a sheer black bra and panty set which showed off her slim figure very well.

"Great! What are you going to wear to Russia tonight, Marie?"

A veteran of this travel, she removed her clothing to show them her transparent white baby dolls, something she'd previously worn during her trip back to the Crusades.

"Oh my god! I think we're overdressed compared to you!"

"We all look great. Now let's each have another glass of wine to warm us up. Then come sit on each side of me so we can read from the old book."

A few minutes later she opened it to the spot she'd bookmarked on page 444. There were three short passages there which she had marked.

"This is what will take us to Russia in the year 1778. We must read the words aloud and slowly enough that they take control of our minds. Yes, they really do, believe me. You'll see. Ready?"

And they began to read the marked sections about Empress Catherine the Great:

.... "Surrounded by nobles whom she could not trust, and harassed by intrigues that disordered administration, Catherine invented a new form of rule by making her successive lovers the executives of the government. She added her own self -her body- to the office, but exacted competent service in return.... "

A strange whirring sound arose in the room as the words began to move on the page, drawing three pairs of eyes into their magical spell. In fact, Genevieve was already showing signs of being mesmerized. They continued to read aloud.

.... "She approached with art and science the task of choosing a new favorite. She watched for men who combined political with physical capacity; she invited a prospect to dinner, sampled his manners and mind. If he passed this scrutiny, she had him examined by the court physician; if he survived this test, she appointed him an aide, gave him a succulent salary, and admitted him to her bed...."

The odd whirling sound intensified, and it was becoming difficult to concentrate as the words exerted more power over the minds trying to focus on them. Now Francine began to have a drowsy, far-away look. With some difficulty, they read the last section.

.... "But why did she change her lovers so often, taking twenty-one in forty years? One, Rimsky-Korsakov, she surprised in her own apartments in the arms of her maid of honour. Catherine merely dismissed him; another, Mamonov, left her for a younger mare- the Empress resigned him without revenge.... "

[Will and Ariel Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 10: Rousseau and Revolution, 'Catherine the Great', page 444. New York: Simon and Shuster, 1967.]

Now the words and phrases had lifted completely off the page, spinning slowly in a great chain of letters in front of them. Marie was succumbing to their power too, her mind as confused as the others, lost in space and time. All three were in a sort of trance, hypnotized by the magical phrases in the old book. Catherine the Great, Rimsky-Korsakov, Mamonov- these people were waiting for them on the other side of the void between present and past. They were going there.

Soon they arrived. For a moment, they felt cold in their flimsy lingerie. Almost immediately a finely-dressed servant handed them thick fur coats to put on for the walk across the large square in front of a magnificent palace. They recognized the place, the beautiful Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, home of the Russian ruler. The three of them had bridged the gap and stepped into realm!

Marie led the way up the broad staircase and firmly rapped on the heavy front doors. A snooty manservant opened one, bowed deeply, and bade them come in.

"Your Majesty," he said to Marie, "You must come in from the cold. There is a fire on in your private parlor."

They were soon seated in sumptuous chairs warming themselves, newly dressed in period costume. Marie- now Catherine the Great of Russia- took the opportunity to get some important information from a lady of her court, Genevieve, one of the two who had come inside with her. The other was Francine, her lady-in-waiting.

"Ah, my dear Lady Genevieve. A word with you now," Marie said to her.

"Yes, Majesty?"

"I would like to know more about Ivan Rimsky-Korsakov, that handsome young man with whom you danced at my last ball."

"Yes, my Empress. What do you want to know?"

"About his skills, shall we say. How well does he perform in the bedroom?"

"By my experience, he is marvelous, fantastic! All others say the same. I hope you won't take him for yourself."

"Good. I will interview him tonight at dinner, and afterwards, I shall see if he is as skilled as you report. Count Mamonov will be visiting tomorrow and I want you to appraise his skills too. That will be all for now, Genevieve. Oh Francine, see that he is at my table this evening"

****

That night, Ivan Rimsky-Korsakov not only dined with Catherine, but also demonstrated that he was every bit as talented in bed as Genevieve had claimed. With his thick cock he had pleasured the Empress by exciting her in ways she had not experienced for some time.

Not only that. After their equally intense orgasms, they slept together, waking quite late in the morning. Ivan had some matters to attend to, but before he left, she reminded him that he was to return for another round by late afternoon. He had promised, telling her that his equipment would be primed and ready again.

When he was gone, the Empress called for her lady-in-waiting.

"Did Rimsky-Korsakov seem familiar to you at all, Francine?"

"He did, Marie, I mean Your Majesty. I've seen him before, somewhere."

"I feel the same way, but where? Hmm."

"Oh Empress, was he not the Marquis de Sade when we were in his chateau? You know, the good-looking man who moved into the apartment building with a woman the same day that Genevieve and I arrived? His name is David, I think."

"Yes. You're quite right! Another one of the living dead from your building."

"That's what happens when you travel with the old book, isn't it?"

"Always! I end up in bed with someone I know from that apartment. He will be returning by 4:00. Please see that he is directed to my private quarters."

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12