Power Play Pt. 14

Story Info
An unexpected girl.
1.3k words
4.33
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

AFTERNOON: NEW LIFE

Our eyes locked on each other for those few seconds, studying each other's expressions, then lifting down to examine each other's figure. I was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt, black formal trousers with a belt and similarly formal black leather shoes. She, by contrast, was clothed by light, soft cotton pyjama-style outfit. The clothes she had come in were over a chair next to a dresser and a mirror on her left side of the bed: a red-and-white striped wrap dress, a straw hat with a pink ribbon around its bonnet and a pair of brown leather heeled sandals. It was just a fleeting thought, but it occurred to me that the clothes indicated someone who would be better placed at a cake-and-tea poetry-reading event than in this hotel room, arranging to have sex with a 20 year older stranger.

Without any words, I took two steps and sat on the edge of the bed. She just looked at me with an expression the emotions behind which I could not puzzle out; large, wide-open dark-grey eyes in which I could easily drown. I had no doubt been enamoured with Hollie before, but this was different. I just sat there, just looking into her eyes, completely overwhelmed. She seemed timid, but was able to nonetheless maintain eye contact, occasionally lowering her gaze, her long black eyebrows adding to the demure impression. Her hair, eyes, nose, cheeks and chin and the coy behaviour were directly out of every dream of a perfect woman I had. When she lifted her eyes again, she won the duel and I whimpered. "Wow."

A bright smile appeared on her countenance in response, a dazzling spectacle. She stretched out her arm towards me now and rested her palm and her long, taut-skinned fingers on my shoulder. The first touch was electric. Whatever I had expected, it was simply not this assault of extreme attraction and emotions. "It's rather odd, isn't it?" she ventured in a melodious, swan-song like tones. I smiled in return. She shifted off her pillows closer to me. The proximity made the beauty of her face almost ridiculous. Yesterday morning, with Hollie in the café, and then later, I had been enamoured. This just now simply had no words -- there was innocence that made her appear practically fragile and breakable, there was endearing shyness too. We were both here for a reason, but this time, I needed her to take the first step.

Now inches away from my face, she was peering into my eyes. She was breathing heavily, her body betraying anxiety and restless tension, otherwise well-masked by her facial expression. I smiled guessing her peering longingly straight into my eyes was not just a seductive act, but a sign of genuine attraction. The warmth of her gasps brushed against my cheek. She picked up on the barely perceptible smile of mine -- and took it as a sign of acceptance. Ever so gently, she placed the first kiss.

This was so soft and delicate -- and so different to the previous times over the last two days -- that I could not contain a deep quiet sigh that vibrated against her lips as it left my mouth.

Her pupils widened in response, and visibly welled with tears. This was no act -- it was genuine, on both her part and mine. The sparks of electricity were flying between us now, but these were heartfelt ones. She cupped my face in her hands. I shivered at the first touch of her velvet-like fingertips against my skin. She laughed in relief, anxiety abruptly replaced with clear bliss. I heard her voice for the first time, "I did not expect this." Her voice was lyrical, like a nightingale. I kissed her back, softly, gently tugging on her lower lip. She shut her eyes after the sweet kiss, delighting in the sensations, letting them wash over her.

It was purely angelic.

Timidly, she crossed her arms on her breasts, prompting me to look down. She was clearly well-shaped in that area too. She slid her hand to the buttons on her shirt. Her fingers were shaking. Seeing this, I instantly stretched my arm out to touch and caress her cheek. "I didn't expect it, either." She tilted her head towards the palm of my hand, sighing softly.

Having unbuttoned her shirt, she slowly slid it off her shoulders and back. Under it, she had a white lacy bra. I couldn't help but gasp in appreciation. Her young rather large breasts were panting under the material, but it was also her figure -- completely and entirely without any kind of blemish. She was lightly and evenly tanned with absolutely no pimples, freckles or any kind of imperfections on her silky skin. I watched, completely overwhelmed.

She pushed the pyjama trousers down now; as I expected, she was wearing white lacy panties to match her bra. She was slim, slender and curved and curved in all the right places. My eyes swept over her figure; starting from her the taut skin of her feed up her long sexy leg, stopping for a little longer at her thighs and crotch, then up her belly, lingering much longer at and appreciating her cup D breasts, still hiding under her bra. "Love them already," I muttered under my breath. She uttered a sound of appreciation when raised my eyes to look at her again. She leaned in for another kiss, clearly no longer able to keep herself away from me. This time, it wasn't just a brush of lips, but a just slightly more insistent kiss, this time tugging on my own lip and adding her arm around my back, her hand slowly rubbing my back and sliding down it. I ached into her lips and met the pair of her large sparkling, innocent eyes. She ran her dainty fingers down my cheeks to trace the outline of my chin before leaning forward to whisper into my ear, "You're gorgeous, you are."

Taken aback by this sudden compliment, still not quite expecting it to be uttered in here and not in these odd circumstances, I found myself fumbling for words. Men tend not to be very good with words, even when -- perhaps particularly when -- overcome with emotion. She pulled back slightly to smile at me, grin in fact, two rows of white teeth behind her thin rosy lips.

She noticed me struggling for words. "Don't worry," she said calmly, obviously beginning to enjoy the sway she had over me, "I can see it." The dainty nature of the way she acted contrasted heavily with my own actions over the previous two days with the different women, and I was responding. Although it was clear to the both of us we harboured deep desire for each other, it was even clearer that we were consumed by genuine attraction to each other rather than just pure drive. It was now my turn to lean in -- in the stead of words, which I couldn't find, I did the next best thing and placed an affectionate kiss in the crook of her neck.

"Oh yes—" she was overrun with emotion the same second. I sense a tiny tremor running down her neck, like a goose-bumps shiver. She added melodiously, "Oh yes, you do."

She found my fingers with her, intertwining them, caressing one finger of mine after another, I responded in kind, and with further more passionate kisses up her neck. She moaned -- a soft prolonged moan, like something she had held in for a long time, now finally released.

We looked at each other with unmistakable yearning. We might have just fallen in love with each other, however remarkable the situation was.

"I want you, Richard," she said simply. She would've known my name from the email she'd got before getting here. She paused and, without breaking the eye contact, she added, "Take me."


sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers