Power vs Privilege

Story Info
Greg submits to a dominant woman.
4.3k words
4.53
23.5k
41
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vkseverin
vkseverin
297 Followers

This is a story about a woman dominating a man. If that's not your thing please feel free not to read.

I was determined to do it. I just had to wait for the right moment. I winked at my friend Allison as I started getting up.

"You're not really going to do this, are you? He's going to think you're crazy!"

"Oh believe me, I am a little crazy."

The bar was crowded which made it easy to approach him. With my petite frame it was no challenge to squeeze in between people fighting to get the bartender's attention. Within minutes, I was standing next to him. The smell of sweat was in the air -- music pumping so loud that conversations were made out of uncertain nods of the head and ambiguous laughter. I scanned the room to make sure his girlfriend was out of sight. Once I saw her undeniably perfect ass strutting into the restroom I knew I had my chance.

I 'accidentally' bumped into my target. He turned around to look down at me. He said something but it was so loud in the bar I couldn't make it out. I smiled and said "sorry!"

I used a finger to motion him to bend down so I could talk into his ear. He did exactly that and I used my most sultry voice to ask him his name. He turned his head and spoke into my ear, "Greg."

"Hello Greg, was that your girlfriend I just saw you with?"

"Yep."

"She's beautiful. I mean, like really stunning.'

He was awkward about taking the compliment, "I guess so... I mean yeah, she's pretty hot."

"Is she boring in bed?"

He was surprised by the question and didn't know how to react.

"Beautiful women are the worst in bed. They don't need to work hard since everything comes so easily for them."

"How would you know what beautiful women are like in bed?"

"Oh... I've had my fair share but I don't let them be boring with me."

Greg flushed and he leaned in to me.

"You're beautiful, are you boring in bed?"

I laughed, "um no, I'm a fucking magician."

Greg chuckled, "well magician, what's your favorite trick?"

He thought he was being clever but my response changed his life.

"Making my big black strap-on disappear in your cute little ass."

I laughed again as Greg gulped. I could tell I had firmly planted the hook. He would never admit it in a million years but he was obviously super curious. I reached down and traced the outline of his cock with my finger. He was hard. He was really hard. I walked away without another word.

....

Allison and I came back to the same bar a week later. Greg showed up but this time without his girlfriend just like I knew he would. He ignored me all night but Allison noticed him stealing glances towards me whenever he could.

Greg finally approached me towards the end of the night. He was tipsy. It clearly required a lot of liquid courage for him to buck up and talk to me. Allison let out an, "oh my God" and covered her mouth with glee as he asked to sit with us. She couldn't believe everything had happened exactly as I predicted. She took off with a huge grin on her face.

After Allison left, Greg pulled me into a quiet corner. I could tell he wanted to ask me a million questions but he couldn't get the words out. I could feel myself getting wet. He was a prize. Beautiful and tall with curly blonde hair. Clearly, a man who had never been challenged by anyone let alone a woman. Not douchey enough to be a trust fund kid but he reeked of elite boarding schools. Super waspy just the way I like the men and women I fuck.

I was teased and bullied my whole childhood by his type. Growing up in New Jersey wasn't easy. I came from the wrong side of the tracks but through the hard work of my mom went to the richie-rich schools instead of the borderline halfway houses I was supposed to go to. My dad was an African-American serviceman who wasn't around much. He met my mom at the very end of the Vietnam War so I was an odd mix. I wasn't Black enough or Asian enough to be in either community. I wasn't anything enough to hang with the *it* crowd. It made for a tough existence. I eventually grew into my looks and while the Good Lord did not bless me with big breasts I was fortunate enough to have an exotically beautiful face. In spite of my circumstances I did great in school and got into Princeton -- the waspiest place in the world.

I was socially awkward though and had no romantic partners until high school graduation day when Sally Dawson went down on me underneath the bleachers. After that I understood what made me click and even better -- how to get it. She was captain of the cheerleaders and had always been so mean to me but that fateful day I decided to take a chance and confronted her. I intimidated this exemplar of privilege just by staring deeply into her eyes and telling her that it was clear to everyone her bullying was seated in repressed sapphic desires. Yadda, yadda, yadda -- I soon found myself with my hands in her long blonde hair rubbing my cunt all over her face. That bitch got to know my cunt and ass real well over the summer. She still comes over from Barnard when I tell her to but as cute as she is, I'm more into fucking guys than girls.

Sorry for the tangent. Back to my story.

So having Greg eating out of my hand was turning me on like crazy. I decided to go balls deep rather than play coy.

I gently tweaked his nipple through his shirt as I whispered in his ear, "I'm going to *lovelovelove* giving you anal. It gives me the sickest joy to shove my big strap-on into a cute, tight, little hole. I'll fuck you hard and rough until I cum. You'll whimper like a puppy but never beg me to stop because deep down inside you need to be treated like a slutty little girl. When I finish I'll step back and make you show me your cute little butt so that I can laugh at your gaping sore asshole. You'll hate to admit it but we'll both know you love it because your little cock will get so hard every time I tell you to bend over."

I've discovered that when you say something as provocative as that to an entitled, privileged cocky stud one of two things happen. They either run away or they become my little bitch for as long as I want to play with them. Greg didn't run away.

Greg finally worked up the nerve to ask me everything running through his head. It was clear he had never met someone even close to as kinky as I am. "Had I ever spanked anyone? Had I ever tied anyone up? Did I really have a strap on?" His face got more and more flushed. It was so cute how he tried to be nonchalant by saying things like, "that's crazy" or "that's so weird" or "God, I'd never do that!"

His protests were making me so hot. My panties were soaked. I looked around and managed to take them off without anyone but Greg noticing. I handed them to him and told him to gag himself. He paused for a moment but then looked around and quietly shoved my thong in his mouth.

...

Soon enough we were at my apartment and I asked if he wanted to see my equipment. I showed him my rope, handcuffs, riding crop, blindfolds and then the coup de grâce, my strap-on. I finally took my panties out of his mouth and told him to get undressed. I sat down and teased him -- I even made him dance a little as he undressed to embarrass him. Fuck, he did have a great body and a nice cock. I had to force myself not to jump on him.

I asked if he wanted to get tied up and he nodded 'yes'. I used my rope to tie a harness around his chest and waist. I put a pink collar that said 'SLUT' around his neck and then tied his arms up above his head to keep them out of the way. I pinched his nipples hard -- like, really hard. Every time I did so his cock would bounce and his precum would leak out.

"You're my slut tonight, aren't you?"

He trembled a bit and said, "yes" nervously.

I fed him his precum which he sucked off my fingers without hesitation.

"This is going to be fun."

I had him kneel on the floor and used his own belt to whip him on his ass. I could tell by his reaction that it hurt a lot more than he expected but he didn't try to get up. I belted him until his whole ass was a deep red. He took the pain well and said, "thank you" after every stroke on his own accord. I grabbed my riding crop and gently hit his balls as I stroked his cock. He whimpered and I could tell he was close to cumming so I stopped stroking him and made him suck my fingers clean.

I spit on his asshole and shoved a butplug in roughly. It was smallish but I knew it would feel huge for him. I love this butplug because it makes it very uncomfortable to sit. Of course I immediately made him sit on it on the floor with his back leaning against my sofa.

I took off my dress and stood over him. I teased him, telling him he had a pretty mouth and what I expected him to do with that pretty mouth. I told him he was going to drink me. I warned him I would pee in his mouth someday -- his cock spasmed at that perversity and I smiled evilly.

I turned around to face away from him and then sat back to ride his face.

"Work that tongue."

I wasn't shy about telling him what to do, making it clear he was just a toy for me to use. I put more and more weight on him to drive his head back on the sofa and noted his continued erection as I forced his tongue deeper inside of me. I was cumming all over his face within minutes. I turned around and settled on his face again but now with all my weight on him. I looked in his eyes as I repositioned so that my cunt covered his nose and his tongue was right below my asshole.

He didn't have to be told what to do. His tongue was immediately buried in my asshole. I savored the pleasure -- I love being rimmed!! -- and started slowly swaying on his face as I called him a "dirty asslicker" and worse. It always takes me forever to cum a second time so I kept him under me with his tongue deep in my asshole for a good long ride. Once got close to cumming I was violently gyrating my whole pelvis all over his face. I swear he deserved a purple heart for how he valiantly kept his tongue in my asshole as I squirmed all around. After I finished I stayed in place to reinforce that I was in control. I loved seeing my cum and juices all over his face as I finally stood up.

I left the room briefly and came back with my strap-on in its harness. Greg's eyes got real, real big and he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into my bedroom. I stood in front of my full length mirror with Greg kneeling in front of me.

"Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

Greg hesitated and I slapped him. That got his attention.

"I know you want this... open your mouth and lick the tip all sexy while you look up at me. Show me you have a slutty girl mouth."

Greg obeyed. His face turned crimson as he licked the tip while staring up at me. I could see shame, fear, adoration, and lust in his eyes.

"That's it Gregory... you're such a sexy cocksucker, aren't you?"

He moaned.

"Tell me you want my big fat cock in your girly mouth."

The words caught in his throat, "I... I... want it..."

"Want what?"

"Your big cock!"

"In your girly mouth?"

"Yes... please fuck my girly mouth!"

HIs emasculation made me so hot. Part of me wished he put more resistance but it was still *so* awesome.

I commanded, "Suck my cock, like a whore."

I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed my cock further into his mouth. Soon he was gagging on it. I can't even begin to describe how hot it was seeing Greg's blue eyes tear up as I made him gag over and over. He was a reasonably quick learner and he started suppressing his gag reflex. God, I said some awful things to him as I fucked his throat recklessly. I wanted to fuck him hoarse and for some reason the image of him telling his girlfriend he loved her as she wondered what happened to his voice spurred me on. I eventually bottomed out with his nose tickling my belly button. I made him look up at me and kept him in that position for several minutes. Watching him struggle to breathe through his nose like a whore was driving me crazy.

He kept looking up at me with wide scared eyes.

"You want this, don't you?"

He nodded 'yes'.

I taunted, "you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

He nodded 'yes' again.

I finally took my cock out of his mouth. He coughed and struggled to catch his breath. I slapped him hard across the face.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Louder, bitch!"

"Yes, please."

"You want to be fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh fuck... yes... please... fuck my ass with your thick cock."

"You love my cock."

"Yes, I need your cock... it's so big and hard and thick."

"It makes your cock look tiny."

Greg whimpered, "your cock is huge... oh God please fuck my ass!"

I turned Greg around and watched him watch me lube up my cock in the mirror. I took out the plug. I knelt behind him and started teasing his asshole with the tip of my cock. I reached around -- he was still hard! -- and grabbed his balls. I squeezed his balls as hard as I could and as he screamed I rammed my cock balls deep in his asshole. He groaned in a mix of agony and pleasure. I pulled the cock almost all of the way out and then pounded my cock back into his ass. As I fucked him, I warned him that I'd make him take a real cock one day just to show him I could.

I loved watching him wince and moan as I fucked him slow and hard, repeatedly coming all the way out and forcefully slamming back into him. I took no mercy and pounded him brutally. I pulled his head back by the hair and choked him with my other hand. I'd release my grip on his neck at irregular intervals to fuck with his head.

I love the power I feel when I hurt someone and they take it because they need to give me what I want. Greggy was the epitome of that. He took my fat cock like a champ. As I pounded him I savored his pained expressions in the mirror.

"Who owns your ass?"

"You do!!"

"It's mine!"

"Oh fuck, you're ripping me in two!"

Fuck, I loved it when he said that and it spurred me on to ram into him as fast and hard as I could. He started making these crazy high pitched girly noises. I was losing my mind and let go of his neck so I could rub my clit. It took me a minute to get the right friction but once I did -- HOLY SHIT!!!! -- I came *hardhardhard.*

Eventually I took pity on him. I grabbed his cock and stroked him -- he came right away with an enormous shout. His body trembled and then collapsed.

I pulled out with a big 'plop' and teased him about how gaped his asshole was. On a whim, I wiped his cum off my hand onto his face making sure to get some in his eyes. I wiped the rest on the mirror and watched him lick it off and swallow it while I signed my name and cell number with a Sharpie on his still beet red ass.

He thought I was done -- you should have seen the look in his eyes as he watched me put a bigger cock in my harness. I swear I had a mini orgasm just from his sad blue eyes. I made him do all the work -- I was tuckered out at that point.

"Back up on my big cock bitch!!!!"

He hesitated but did it. He gave out the cutest little, "ouches" as he took this monster cock into his ass.

"Back and forth Greggy -- fuck your slutty ass on my cock. It's mine. I own it and I'll use it how I want to. I might make you turn tricks for me."

He whimpered, "oh fuck."

"You want that? You want to turn tricks for me? Be my ass whore?"

Greg kept on whimpering, "Oh God... you're ripping me in two. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God"

I slapped his ass hard.

He started bucking harder. He was trying so hard! I reached around again but his cock was all shriveled up. He was exhausted. I knew he was going to be sore!

"Tell me you're my ass whore."

He didn't say anything but pushed back all the way on my cock.

"Tell me who you are!!" I slapped his ass hard once more.

"Oh God... I'm your dirty ass whore..."

Fuck... it was so hot when he said it -- it was all bedroom talk but in that moment he really meant it.

"Good girl... good slut... I've had enough of your slutty holes."

I untied him and we talked for a while. He stayed on his knees in a subordinate role the whole time which I loved. Once I got tired I told him he had to go. I let him get dressed but made him take the walk of shame home with my cum all over his face, his cum in his mouth, and my lube still leaking out of his well fucked ass.

...

Over the next month Greg texted me a few times but always late at night. I ignored them. I'm no-one's booty call. I expected his behavior but was nonetheless annoyed by it. I knew he was still dying to see me again. I decided to text him on a Saturday morning and told him to come over in 1 hour. He responded that he couldn't at first but I made it clear that this was his only chance. I gave him a list of things to bring and told him he couldn't be late. He arrived with 5 minutes to spare and I let him in. He had everything I asked for. I put the flowers in a vase as he opened the bottle of champagne and poured a glass for me. I told him to undress and had him kneel as I sipped my champagne. I pulled out the dildo I had made him pick up.

"Were you embarrassed asking for this by model number?"

"Yes... very... I think it might be... I think it's too big."

"Oh no! Is my little slut scared?"

"A little... it's so big." His voice was shaky.

"I want to see you take it. I'm disappointed in you Greg. Texting me at 2 or 3 in the morning? That's not how you treat me."

"I'm sorry... it's just... I don't know."

"You've never been anyone's bitch before and you're scared how much you like it."

"Yes."

"You think about me constantly."

"Yes."

I walked into the bedroom as he crawled behind me. The dildo he brought had a suction cup on one end and I used it to attach it to the mirror at knee height and sat down in my favorite oversized chair.

"If you want to see me again, you need to get that cock inside your ass."

"Jesus, it's huge... can I lick you instead?"

"Bargaining? That's unbecoming... and licking me is a reward, not a punishment."

I grabbed an hour glass and turned it over, "your time starts now. You have an hour."

I could see his mind spinning as he weighed the humiliation of impaling himself on the cock against never seeing me again. He signaled his surrender by asking for lube.

"Use your mouth... use your girly cocksucking mouth."

I could see tears well up in his eyes but he started to lick and spit on the head of the cock. I started playing with myself as he sucked the dildo. I warned him that needed to gag on the cock to really lubricate it and that he better get it right the first time or else he'd be sucking a dirty cock.

He started swallowing the cock. I couldn't help but laugh every time he gagged and I brought myself to several gentle orgasms watching him.

He was eventually satisfied he'd done enough and turned around awkwardly. It was hard for him to get the tip of the cock right at his asshole and I could see him tiring.

"I'll miss you Gregory. You're running out of time."

I could sense Greg's frustration and desperation.

"Please... don't make me do this... I'lll do anything."

"Like what?"

"I don't know... anything... hit me..."

"Will you suck a cock?"

"Yes, I'll suck your cock! I'll be your cocksucking slut."

I laughed, "No, I mean a real cock."

"No, please no."

"But you're such a good cocksucker."

"Please... No... I can't do that...I'll... I'll..."

I laughed at him. "I want you impaled on that cock. Looks like you have about 10 minutes left."

Greg started trying again and this time managed to get the right angle. The tip began to press on his sphincter. He screamed as he pushed further onto it.

"Fuck... it hurts."

He tried again and began to make progress. Sweat glistened on his back and arms.. He took several deep breaths and with a scream of agony finally forced the cock's head past his sphincter. After that it was much easier to push himself all the way back until his butt was on the mirror face. He whimpered and closed his eyes. He was exhausted. His cock was shriveled up as though he had jumped into the Arctic Ocean. I was proud of his effort though and wanted to see more of it so I turned the hourglass over.

vkseverin
vkseverin
297 Followers
12