PowerBand - Limo Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John became Eric's loyal soldier. John was quite happy with the arrangement. He loved having five young pleasure slaves and a subservient wife to fuck whenever he wanted and in any combination he desired. And since Eric had given him extraordinary sexual size and stamina, he was able to keep his pride well satisfied.

John carefully crafted an untraceable web of international bank accounts, stock holdings, real estate ventures, and shadow corporations, running it all for Eric's benefit. For seed money Eric had to 'convince' several wealthy people to give him large sums of cash. In the early stages Eric had to personally intervene with face-to-face meetings. For some reason, future business partners always agreed to John and Eric's demands. Then after the meeting, they had no memory of who that person was that was with John. Security cameras never recorded the same image twice. Eric quickly became anonymously wealthy and powerful, which gave him the perfect cover to explore and express his wildest fantasies.

* * *

Author's note: There will be more chapters in PowerBand, however they will no longer be chronologically connected. Future installments will be simply be the continuing adventures of Eric as he roams the world in pursuit of pleasure, perversion, and sometimes revenge.

12