Powergirl Pumped Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clark, you don't actually think that's going to fit." She said. "It's way too big. It'll split me in half!"

Whatever other concerns she had were rendered moot as Clark plunged forward, spearing the little blonde with eight thick, bitch-breaking inches of his cock. Kara screamed out loud as her pussy was stretched wider than it ever had before. She gasped in air, her eyes rolling in her skull as Clark started to hammer into her repeatedly.

Overwhelmed by the massive dick, Kara came in minutes, her muscles quivering and twitching as she moaned and screamed with abandon. Her walls clamped and tightened on her cousin's piercing cock, drawing a groan from him. Already covered in sweat and her hair a mess, Kara slowly came down from her peak, but she could feel herself approaching another. The second orgasm hit her like a freight train. The pleasurable sensations ripped through her body and assaulted her brain as she shrieked uncontrollably. Clark continued to lunge into her throughout the event, drawing her further into madness.

She was still going as Clark pulled out and left her lying there empty. Floating up onto the counter, Clark rolled his twitching, cumming cousin onto her stomach and pulled her to her knees. Taking a handful of her blonde locks, he lined up again, and plunged into her again. He began rutting her like a dog in the aptly named position. Kara was now mostly limp in his grip, overrun by her orgasms. She bounced like a ragdoll as Clark's hips smashed into her over and over.

Every collision sent her juicy rear jiggling in a mesmerizing way that just begged for him to smack it. Clark obliged, bringing his palm down on her firm ass, wringing a yelp and moan from the blonde. Pleased with that sound, Clark began alternating smacks on each of her perfect cheeks in between thrusts.

Kara had never been fucked like this ever in her life. While she was no sex-pert by any means, she had slept with a few men before. But all those times, she had been the more aggressive partner, in control of the whole run. On top of that, Clark's superdick was twice as long and thick as the biggest she had taken before. Dominated. She was being dominated. The strong, fierce Powergirl, scourge of villains was being used like a fleshlight for Clark. At that thought, she squealed and came for a third time.

Clark realized he was approaching his limit. This was his first time, after all, and Kara's tight, twitching hole was pushing him to the edge. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up and flew the two of them over to the adjoining main room where he sat her down on the couch. Taking her ankles in each hand, he lifted her legs up and pinned her ankles on either side of her head against the back of the couch and then jammed his throbbing length into her.

Kara was losing her mind from the intense fucking. Her brain was constantly assailed by the extreme sensations. Her entire being was being fucked, pussy and brain alike. Her tongue hung out of her mouth and she groaned and heaved for air as she felt number four speeding towards her.

Clark was lost in his lust. His only thoughts now were about pounding the woman beneath him into oblivion. Her face was a mask of exhaustion and bliss, seemingly fucked silly. She was well and truly conquered and it was an incredible turn on for him. He thrust harder.

Orgasm number four nearly drove Kara insane right then and there. She opened her mouth to scream but was no longer mentally capable of vocalizing anything at that moment. She twitched and spasmed uncontrollably as wave after wave of sensation coursed through her. Clark gasped as he felt her pussy clamp down tightly and grip onto him harder than ever before. With a final, powerful thrust, he buried all fourteen cunt-stretching inches deep within her and unleashed.

A veritable fire hose erupted with Kara's tight pussy. Every shot of cum was enough to fill any girl, but Clark just kept going. She could feel herself quickly filling up with his warm jizz as he pumped her full and her orgasm stretched out indefinitely as he spewed his load inside her. Her toned tummy began to expand under the onslaught, stretching her uniform out. After what seemed like forever, the streamed slowed to a healthy trickle and Clark collapsed forward, still buried within her.

They lay there panting for nearly ten minutes as they caught their breath and regained a reasonable state of mind. Kara glanced down and her eyes widened as she saw that her usually flat belly now looked about four months pregnant from all the cum Clark had pumped inside her. She rested her hands on her bulging midsection and rubbed it. Clark raised his head to look at Kara as he heard her start to laugh. She inhaled slightly as his movements caused her to shift inside her but continued to chuckle. She looked up to meet his gaze with her own sparkling eyes.

"Well, guess we're gonna have a new member of the league in nine months." She giggled. "'Cause there's no way I'm not knocked up after all that."

She continued to stroke her inflated tummy as Clark wrapped his arms around her and breathed out, contentedly. Kara looked up at the massive man known as Superman and smiled mischievously.

"Bad guys better watch out, 'cause he's gonna be quite the hero with the parents he's got."


12