Practical Demonstration Pt. 02 - Homework

Story Info
Abby and Shelley complete assignments for Professor Locke.
5.4k words
4.62
15.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuugh, this homework is just so frustrating," Abby moaned, collapsing face first into her pillow, red hair flying in all directions.

"What's the problem this time?" Leah asked from her own bed as she began delicately putting a fresh coat of polish on her toenails.

"It's for Professor Locke, I need to go through this therapy script and identify which parts of the script are realistic and which parts would never work unless it was a cheesy movie. It's boring and I just keep losing my place... do you mind if i read out loud? I used to all the time in high school, I just didn't want to annoy you, but I'm drowning here," Abby pleaded.

"Yeah, no skin off my back," Leah said, shrugging as she pulled one of her lovely long legs closer to her chest so she could reach the pinky toe. Abby nodded gratefully and began reading aloud.

"Fact vs. Fiction; Realistic Hypnotic Inductions," Abby began, before quickly being interrupted by a smirking Leah.

"Still on a hypnosis kick, huh? If I didn't know any better I'd think that demonstration a couple weeks ago gave our dear hunky professor a few ideas about that susceptible brain of yours." Abby blushed, looking down at her paper.

"He's the one who hands out the assignments not me, it's not my fault you got stuck with 'Surfs Up; Analyzing Brainwaves'." Leah chuckled, but her brow furrowed. "Just be careful is all, I know he's a doll, but even a man with the options he has might not be able to resist filling his pretty little student's head with ideas."

"You have no idea," Abby thought to herself before reading on.

"Read the following passage and determine whether or not this is a realistic hypnotic induction, then give three reasons why or why not," Abby began, feeling her pulse quicken in excitement at the thought of more hypnosis.

"For the next few minutes just keep an open mind and let yourself relax. Remain focused on my voice, how gentle it feels in your ears, how easy it is to follow, how it's so soft and soothing that you could easily find yourself lost in it," Abby said in a soft, low voice. Leah smiled.

"You have a nice voice for this, very soft and pretty," she said then blew on her nails to dry them.

"Thank you," Abby said a little embarrassed, but pleased with the compliment.

"As you focus on my voice, you let yourself relax. You know everything is fine and you can feel safe and peaceful here. You find your breathing may slow, growing deeper, more measured, but that just helps you feel even more relaxed and at peace."

Leah exhaled and released some tension she hadn't realized she'd been holding in her shoulders and leaned back a little on the mountain of pillows on her bed, admiring the nail job she had finished.

"You find it's easy to just pick a spot to focus on as you let my voice wash over you, simply picking an object to hold your gaze. Stare at the shiny part of that object. Fix your eyes on it, admire the way it catches he light."

Leah smiled as she looked over her toes, checking the paint for any missed spots or tiny blobs. It was a lovely silver color with shining specks of glitter through out, it was very pretty the way it caught the light, so pretty and captivating as she kept looking side to side, from toe to toe...

"Take a few deep breaths as you gaze. Breathing deeply as you listen to the sound of my voice. You will find that your eyelids have a tendency to get heavier the longer you gaze and the longer I speak," Abby continued as Leah yawned, staring intently at her pretty nails.

"It's as though they have a heavy weight is attached to them, and the longer you gaze at that shinny, pretty spot, the heavier your eyelids grow, and the heavier they are the more you blink."

Leah sighed heavily, still staring. Her pretty green eyes, usually bright and full of laughter, were now dull and glassy. They grew heavier with every blink, becoming harder and harder to open again.

"You can imagine those weights are pulling them down, as if they wanted to close on their own, making you drowsier, sleepier, heavier. They want to close, so heavy and sleepy now," Abby continued, oblivious to Leah's head wobbling back and forth as her muscled grew loose and limp, staring blankly through eyes that were barely half open now.

"And you can feel how close they are to closing, getting drowsier and more tired. You know how wonderful it would feel to close them, how blissfully at peace you'll feel when they finally do close, how good you'll feel. So hard to stare, so hard to think, it's like your eyes are begging your mind to shut off and finally enter that beautiful, restful peace."

Leah moaned longingly, eyes practically rolling into the back of her head, but Abby was too wrapped up in the material to notice.

"So drowsy, heavy, pulling down, down, dooooooown, slowly closing, letting them close now and sleeeep..."

Leah collapsed backwards on her pillows, not an ounce stress in her body or a thought in her mind. Abby remained unaware of the state of her resting roomie and kept reading.

"Just let yourself drift and enjoy this comfy, sleepy state. It's so wonderful just let yourself float away in an easy, calm, relaxing trance, completely at peace..." Abby finally finished softly. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples pressed hard against her shirt. She was grateful she was face down as she read so Leah couldn't see. She pondered the assigned question for a moment, then began to formulate her answer.

"I'd say this was an effective induction. Reason one, the script used realistic wording, no comical "look into my eyes" silliness, just great leading and descriptors to make people feel so heavy and warm and tired that they just give in to the feelings."

"Give in...to feelings..." Leah mumbled, dreamily, eyes twitching below her lids as she absorbed all of Abby's words.

"Exactly," Abby responded, "Reason two; the pacing is great, The subject would rapidly go from focusing on the words, to the shiny object, to their own eyes so fast their mind wouldn't have time to comprehend how real the changes were, how they were doing exactly what they were told."

"Do as told..." Leah repeated, nodding slightly.

"And reason three, hmmm... I would say that people would be more open to this suggestion based on how appealing it sounds. Lots of focusing on feeling warm and happy and pleasurable," Abby typed away, while Leah smiled sweetly and shifted on the bed.

"Mmm, pleasurable," she sighed.

"Right?" Abby asked, excitedly, face flushed. "It's so lovely, the visuals, the feelings of bliss and happiness, anyone would be more than happy to sink into a deep, deep, trance."

"Transssss..." Leah practically moaned.

Abby blushed and turned to look at Leah.

"Yeah, honestly it sounds kind of ho- oh my god, Leah, are you ok?"

Abby was shocked to see her normally vibrant and bubbly roommate sprawled out on her bed, motionless. She jumped out of her own seat so fast she knocked her laptop to the floor. Upon further inspection Leah's eyes were barely open, just a hint of white under two heavy lids, and she wore a smile so dazed and relaxed that Abby got up and searched around Leah's bed expecting to find a smoldering bong.

"Leah, are you alright?" Abby asked, nervous. Leah nodded her head weakly.

"Mhm..."

"What happened, what did you do?"

"Mmm, dunno...jus' feel sooooo sleeepy..." the leggy blonde responded, voice care-free and soft. Abby leaned over to pick up her phone and dialed the dorm's resident advisor, unsure what was wrong.

As the phone started ringing she bent down to pick up her laptop. She saw her assignment and gasped, finally putting the two events together.

"Oh my god, she's hypn...no...tized..."

Abby's voice crawled to a stop. As soon as the thoughts had formed it was as though a switch had been thrown in her mind, and nearly everything went dark.

"Hello? Hello? Abby? Is everything ok?" came the voice of Janice, the dorm's RA. Abby slowly raised the phone to her ear.

"I'm sorry, Janice," Abby said in a monotone voice, "I dialed you by mistake, have a good day," and Abby hung up. Abby went to the door and locked it, then went back to the bed and sat next to Leah.

"The headphones," a voice said in her mind. Abby nodded, reaching under her own bed and pulling out a pair of comfortable looking headphones and putting them over Leah's ears.

"The file."

"Yes, Master," Abby said slowly, then plugged the headphones into her own phone. She selected an MP3 file and pressed play. Abby faintly heard her Master's voice coming from the headphones, and watched as Leah's face became a little less relaxed and a little more focused. She began nodding every few moments, and softly repeating words like "Relaxed," "Sleepy", and "Entranced."

After a few more moments Leah's body language began changing. She was still smiling, but it was less peaceful, more naughty and lustful. Her nipples began poking out from under her thin T-shirt, and she started squirming. Abby watched her rubbing her perfectly tanned thighs together in her tiny gym shorts and felt her own arousal grow.

"Goood giiiirl," Leah moaned. The words reverberated in Abby's head, setting off the next domino in her mind.

"I'm a good girl," Abby whispered, reaching down to pull Leah's shorts off. She wasn't wearing any panties, and Abby settled herself between her thighs and began licking the entranced beauty's already glistening pussy.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck," Leah moaned, raising her ass off the bed to grind herself against Abby's tongue. After a few moments Leah had already cum, but Abby didn't stop, and neither did Locke's voice in Leah's ears. The file was nearly an hour long, and by the end of it Leah's mind and body would no longer be her own.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Shelley walked through the deserted library stacks, feigning interest in some thick, faded text book while watching her target out of the corner of her eye. The new librarian's name was Victoria. She was quite young for a librarian, only a couple years older than Shelley herself. She had long brown hair and deep, dark blue eyes. She had been at the university for only a couple weeks, but had already developed somewhat of a fan club among the men of the school, along with more than a few women.

Shelley watched as she stood up, and took a moment to admire her body as she began pushing the book return cart closer to her location. Very long, toned legs that were tastefully adorned in sheer black nylons and a tall pair ofgreen heels that matched her tight, green, form-fitting dress. The dress hugged her full, firm breasts just enough for Shelley to be able to admire their bounce with every step she took. Victoria bent over to put the first few books on the bottom shelf and Shelley nearly wolf-whistled at the woman's shapely, wonderfully full ass.

"Fucking hell," Shelly thought as she moved closer to the unsuspecting librarian, "she might as well just be a playmate doing a shoot playing a librarian.

She decided to wait until Victoria was almost done stacking and let her tire herself out a little. Shelley stayed close to her for about 15 minutes as she made her rounds through the library, bending over, reaching for the top shelves, and going up and down multiple levels of ramps. By the time there was only one book left in her cart the sun had mostly set and the library would be practically deserted this late on a Friday.

Victoria took the last book, a very thick and weathered hardcover, and tried to slide it onto a shelf just out of her reach. Victoria thought she had it, but let go prematurely and the book flopped back to the ground.

"Ah, damn it," Victoria sighed. She was about to bend over when she heard a voice say, "Here, let me help you with that."

Shelley appeared next to her and grabbed it off the ground. She flashed Victoria a warm smile and gestured to the spot on the shelf.

"Here, right?' Shelley asked. Victoria nodded and Shelley got on her tip toes and slid the book back into its home.

"Thanks so much," Victoria said with a smile, wiping a small bead of sweat off her brow.

"Anytime! Long day I take it?"

"Too long," Victoria responded wearily.

"Yeah, I bet, it was such a warm day today I almost didn't leave my dorm, I bet you've been up and at 'em since early in the morning," Shelley said. Victoria nodded.

"Yes, I've actually been up since five, I'm hoping to take over for Mrs. Lott once she leaves coaching the Dance Squad next semester, so I've been working on some old routines," she said as she began pushing the cart back down the hallway to a ramp that led to the front desk.

"That explains the gams and the ass," Shelley thought to herself, taking another glance down at the former dancer's legs.

"Wow, a cheerleader and a librarian, your mind must be as exhausted as your body!"

Victoria laughed as they arrived at the front desk.

"Seriously though, I don't know how you do it, it's so hot out today, I'd feel positively drained by the end of a day like that. Just imagining the warm rays of the sun on my neck, the humid heat that settles around us, like it's filling your body up with this warm heaviness."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Victoria said, yawning and leaning against the wall.

"All I would be able to think about if I worked as hard as you did was how tired I was, how heavy my muscles were feeling, how sleepy my eyes were, how drowsy my mind was feeling after expending so much effort and energy, I'd be soooo sleepy," Shelley said slowly, in her best low, seductive voice. Victoria nodded, eyes blinking heavily as she stifled another yawn.

"Yeah... sleepy," she said, her voice growing softer, eyes heavy-lidded.

"You're so tired, you don't know if you can keep your eyes open," Shelley said, getting closer to her, gently stroking some of her pretty brown strands out of her face. Victoria nodded in agreement, eyelids fluttering as she did so.

"You're not sure you want to keep your eyes open," Shelley continued, voice a whisper as she leaned in close, "You feel like you could just slip into deep, deep, sle-"

"Oh sick, are you guys going to kiss?"

The voice was obnoxious and boisterous. Shelley turned around and saw a tall meathead from the football team approaching from the other end of the lobby.

"Uhhh, whaaat?"

Victoria was shaking her head and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Just a stupid joke, I know you don't go that way, Vicky," the man said, flashing her an obnoxious wink.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, Robert?" Victoria said, annoyance in her voice. She turned to Shelley and smiled weakly.

"Sorry, Friday night I tutor some of the struggling athletes here, so I'm going to have to head upstairs, it was nice talking to you though," she said kindly as she began walking away. Robert pointedly checked out her ass as she walked away, looked at Shelley and raised his eyebrows a few times, then followed.

Shelley stood for a few moments, angry at herself for not finishing the induction earlier or in a more quiet location, scowling as she imagined that dickhead Robert wasting Victoria's time over subjects he'd never even remember taking when she could have been spending that time on her knees between Shelley's legs.

She briefly considered calling it a day, but then she saw a familiar face walk through the front door and was struck with inspiration. Shawna, the beautiful soccer player who had been first to fall to Master walked in, bag slung over her shoulder. She was dressed in her uniform, legs looking cute in their long socks and short shorts. Shawna made eye contact and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here on a Friday?" Shelley asked.

"Failing a stupid elective and this is the only block I could sign up fort tutoring," she said, rolling her eyes, "what about you?"

"I had a work assignment, but I need the librarian for it and she's off tutoring some jerk."

"Who, Robert?" Shelley nodded and Shawna rolled her eyes. "Yeah, total blockhead, he's hitting on her constantly, when he isn't too busy staring at my legs, anyway. Well, I better get up there before he corners her, have a good one."

Shelley thought for a moment, watching Shawna's swaying, athletic ass as she went, then quickly made a decision.

"Ugh, I hate to throw that moron a bone, but I really don't have a choice," she grumbled, reaching for her phone and dialed 1 on speed dial.

"Yes, Shelley?" came Locke's voice over the line.

"Slight problem, the librarian was dropping like a bag of rocks, but we got interrupted by a football player. Coincidentally Shawna is also here though, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind-"

"Using her as a distraction? Sounds fine to me. Hurry back if you can though, Abby and Leah are already almost here."

"Wow," Shelley responded, impressed, "Sounds like she did great, you should try to train her up like me."

"No, I don't think she has the same moxie you do, my pet, it's best to just use her when she doesn't even know she's being used, less chance of her getting in her own way."

"Whatever you say, you're the boss," and Shelley clicked off the phone.

She hurried up the stairs and caught Shawna just before she knocked on the study room.

"Shawna, hold up!" she shouted, panting slightly.

"What's up?" Shawna asked, concerned.

"Good girls obey their Mistress," Shelley told her. Shawna stumbled slightly, moaning as her eyes rolled back for a moment. When they returned to normal her gaze was dazed and she had a tiny smile on her pretty face.

"Yes, Mistress, I obey," she said softly.

"Good girl, for the rest of the evening you will find Robert the most attractive, desirable man you have ever seen. You need him, you want him, you already feel yourself getting hot with need," Shelley instructed her.

"Mmmm, yes, Robert soooo fucking hot," Shawna moaned, groping her breasts under her uniform.

"You know, for the most outspoken of our first little brainwashing group, you sure are compliant, sweetie," Shelley said, watching Shawna shiver as she touched herself.

"Soooo compliant," Shawna moaned.

"Ok, we get it, you're a natural sub- when you awaken you won't remember any of this conversation, but you'll just know that you need to fuck Robert, you'd do anything to get that cock." Shawna nodded again, running her tongue over her lips and giggling.

Shelley snapped her fingers and Shawna shook her head. By the time her eyes focused, Shelley was hiding in the stacks again. She walked inside the study room and closed the door behind her. Not even one full minute later Shawna came back out again.

"I'll be in the rest room if anyone...needs me," she practically purred. A few moments after she disappeared into the ladies room Robert hurried out of the study room and rushed in after her.

Shelley walked to the door, put an ear against it, and heard light moaning. She silently thanked Shawna for taking one for the team and headed into the study room.

Victoria was inside, putting some notebooks away in a bag, a somewhat irritable expression on her face.

"Oh, sorry," Shelley said, feigning embarrassment, "I thought I saw someone named Shawna come in here before, she's a friend of mine."

"Well she was here for a little bit," Victoria sighed, standing up, "but it looks like hormones overrule studying in the library stacks yet again." Shelley laughed.

"Well you probably want to get going now that your work appears to be done, I won't keep you. I'm Shelley, by the way, I never got to introduce myself earlier," she said, putting her hand out.

Victoria smiled, reaching her own hand out.

"Thanks, I'm Victo-"

But Shelley didn't give her the chance to finish. As their hands clasped, Shelly quickly raised them to eye-level, then yanked straight down. She pulled Victoria close mid-sentence, who stumbled forward. In one swift motion Shelley shouted, "Sleep!" and pulled her into her embrace.

12