Practical Training Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part Julie was already starting to writhe on the end of my cock. As I started to withdraw from her, her hips rose to try and capture the retreating penis. Julie must have thought I was stopping "Don't take it out, I want it ALL!" she implored me. After withdrawing to leave only the head in her, I drove forward, my cock busting through her virginity like a hot knife through butter. A sharp intake of breath was all the indication Julie gave to being busted. The waif of a girl had all 9" of my cock buried to the hilt in her now deflowered cunt. I lay still inside her, my body completely resting on hers, to allow any momentary pain to subside.

I felt her walls start to suck on my invading cock, and I started to slowly withdraw and thrust into her. Her legs quickly came up around me as she had seen her mother do a few moments before and she too began to babble.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me you bastard."

"Use my cunt for your pleasure."

And then as her lust rose.

"FUCK ME HARD, YOU SON OF A BITCH."

"HURT ME WITH YOUR COCK."

And then totally surprising to me her mother started in.

"Fuck the little slut good, dear."

"Give her a fucking she'll not soon forget."

"Unload your hot cum in her. Make her feel like a woman should."

I could not believe Janis was actually encouraging me to ravage her daughter. I couldn't tell whether it was jealousy or lust, but I kept pummeling a way at the hot cunt that was so deliciously tight and wrapped around my fucking cock. Julie was babbling and mewling at the fucking she was getting, beyond coherent sentences in her lustiness. I felt her recently deflowered, cunt contracting to form an even tighter hot, wet envelope around my invading man-cock. And under me Julie was fucking me back like she was born to it. Her hips rode up on my cock as it sawed in and out of her. Her legs were almost on my shoulders and I knew my penetration had to be close to 11" inches with each deep thrust. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating under me. This girl could fuck like a pro. Her hands gripped the muscles of my ass like she was helping mw to drive into her.

"I'm going to cum." She said as she crushed her mouth onto mine and sent her tongue into my mouth for a real tonsil war. I pummeled harder.

"I'M CUMMMMING."

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD."

"DUMP YOUR HOT LOAD OF CUM IN ME."

"GIVE ME YOUR BABY AND IF IT'S A GIRL, WE'LL TEACH HER HOW TO FUCK YOU LIKE A GOOD SLUT TOO."

Julie's mother couldn't believe the words coming out of this girl's mouth, but the lust inducing effect was all too apparent as she continued to encourage me to "fuck the slut." I too couldn't believe what I was hearing 'from the mouths of babes' so to speak, and later asked her and she confessed to having been reading porn stories on the Internet for months. As her orgasm began to subside and her breathing returned as close to normal as it was going to, she asked me to show her doggie-style. I don't like doggie-style, preferring to feel my lover's chest pressed to mine, but this was Julie's lesson, so I withdrew and had her turn over and get on her hands and knees. Eager to recapture my cock in her lusty cunt, she reached between her legs and captured my cock, guiding it into her as I assumed the position behind her. As I began to stroke in and out of her again, reaching up to take a hand full of hair and pull her head up, her mother moved underneath her and began to nibble at the little-girl titties swaying almost imperceptibly from her chest in rhythm with my fucking.

After a few moments her mother worked down Julie's body, leaving a trail of wet kisses, until her head was between her legs. She later confided in me how erotic the sight was of Julie's cunt convoluting around my cock as it slid in and out of her. Janis began to lick her daughter's clit and the underside of my cock and my balls as I slid in and out of her little-girl cunt. I had released Julie's hair in favor of grasping her hips during her fucking. Feeling her mother's hot mouth on her cunt, she lowered her head between her mother's legs and tentatively at first started to lap at its wetness. Then with abandon, began to devour its musky flow. Her mother, thoroughly aroused now and not holding back anything, began to encourage the youth.

"Suck mommy's pussy good baby."

"That's my cock in your cunt, so it's payback time."

"LICK ME TILL I CUM, SLUT."

Julie didn't need encouragement. She alternately flicked her tongue across her mother's hardened clit and drove it into her furiously flooding cunt. Her Mother began to cum almost immediately.

"I'M CUMMMMMING, BABY."

"YOU MAKE MOMMY'S PUSSY FEEL SOOOOO GOOD."

"You are such a good little slut for making mommy feel this way."

"I'M CUMMING TOO, MOMMY."

"YOUR MOUTH AND HIS COCK FEEL SOOOO GOOD."

All this was more than I could stand and my cock began to spew it's hot juice into Julie's hot, pussy.

"I CAN FEEL HIS CUM IN ME MOMMY."

"IT'S HOT AND WET AND IS FLOODING ME."

"SUCK MY PUSSY MOMMY, I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

I withdrew from her as my cock began to soften. Janis reached around and pulled Julie's cum-flooded pussy to her mouth and began to suck mine and her juice mixture from her well fucked cunt. The gaping hole, left from the stretching my cock had given her, began to close up, but not before Janis had sucked every drop of our combined juice from her. I lay down on the bed exhausted.

They continued to suck each other in a 69 position for several more minutes, each tongue lashing the other to repeated orgasms. Then Julie climbed off her mother and began to suck my flaccid cock, saying she wanted to clean it for me. She confided in me later, she had seen and listened to her mother's and my lovemaking in the past and knew her mother always cleaned me by sucking me after every fuck session. The effect was that I got hard again. Julie said she was too sore to fuck anymore, but wanted to watch me fuck her mother again. With a raging hard again, I eagerly complied. Fucking her mother missionary Julie sat on her face and I rimmed her ass while her mother sucked her pussy. After I unloaded into her mother another shuddering orgasm, without asking, Julie dove between her legs and started sucking my cum from her mother's cunt as her mother had done to her.

Afterward, as we all lay basking in the warm afterglow of totally satisfactory sex, Julie confessed how much she had enjoyed the lesson and thanked us for the orientation. She said she really loved fucking, and liked eating pussy as much as she liked sucking cock. She said she couldn't wait until she had the chance to introduce her best girlfriend Caroline to pussy licking. This of course led us to a discussion about discretion and a reminder of her vow of secrecy.

The next day being Saturday, Julie slept in. When she finally came out of her bedroom about 11, she quickly went to the kitchen for breakfast. During breakfast she again thanked us for the lesson the night before. She went on to say that though she was extremely sore, she had slept like a baby after the great sex of the prior evening. She even made a joke that sex was better than prescription sedatives to induce sleep. Janis and I smiled at each other, both pleased that Julie appeared to be developing a healthy attitude about sex. After breakfast Julie left to spend the day at her friend Caroline's house. They had a pool and Julie usually spent most everyday there in the summer. Summer was fast approaching and school would be out soon, so Julie was anxious to get started on this year's tan.

Within a few short weeks Julie's dirty blonde hair would be almost white from the sun and the chlorine in the pool. Her tan would be so deep her green eyes would appear to jump out of her face at you. The bikinis she liked to wear were so skimpy, that when nude it would look like she had sunbathed in pasties and a g-string. She really was quite a looker. During the day her mother and I talked and agreed that Julie should go on the pill. Janis expressed a hope that now that Julie had been fucked by a big hard dick on a man that knew how to use it she wouldn't make the same mistake she had. Janis didn't want her to marry a man who couldn't satisfy her and force her into infidelity to find sexual satisfaction. She went on to say that was why she had finally agreed to let me fuck her the night before. All this talk of fucking Julie got us both hot and we had to retire to the bedroom for some afternoon delight.

Julie returned just before dinner that night with a nice red glow to her skin from the good sunburn she had received that day. She gave her mother and I both a peck on the cheek and then said she was going to shower and change clothes before dinner. Her mother told her dinner was all but ready and to hurry. Julie returned a few minutes later, in a light cotton gown she often wore to sleep in. It was getting a little threadbare and it was all too obvious Julie had nothing on underneath. We sat to eat dinner, and I could distinctly smell the musky odor of overheated pussy, but said nothing, choosing rather to enjoy the fragrance of lusty womanhood. After dinner, as darkness drew near, Julie excused herself for the night and went to bed. In the interim between dinner and her retiring, I was treated to some very erotic displays.

I guess I am a voyeur at heart, because though I have seen Janis nude as often as dressed and had now seen Julie nude, a back lit glance through thin cotton or a skirt not positioned discretely giving an opportune view of the wearers crotch always aroused me.

That evening, I got both from Julie. I'm still not sure after much reflection if it was intentional or if Julie had just let her guard down having participated in the consummate act between man-woman and woman-woman. It started right after dinner, when we retired to the den for TV. I have done well in my career and our home though not palatial is nice.

Our den faces West with floor-to-ceiling windows making up one wall. The sun had not yet dropped into the window's angle, so the vertical blinds had not yet been drawn. As the sun lowered and began to come through the window, Julie stood and went to the blind cords, then turning to face me, asked if I wanted her to close them. She stood with her legs about shoulder width apart facing her mother and me. The sun was directly behind her and her slim waifish figure was highlighted in stark relief through the thin cotton of her gown. I believe I could count the hairs on her pussy, the view was so well highlighted. It also appeared her pussy lips were flush with lust, but I really couldn't tell for sure.

After closing the blinds, Julie returned to her seat in one of the recliners.

Julie usually sat Indian style with her legs folded underneath her, and this evening was no exception. The hem of her gown was drawn tight across her knees in this position and left a clear opening to see inside. Her recliner was positioned so it faced the rest of the pit group furniture in the den and required you turn your head 45 degrees to the left to view TV. In this position her mother and I had a clear view to her uncovered crotch, yet looking at TV Julie couldn't really tell we were looking.

But the view was clear and her recently deflowered cunt I swear was winking at me all evening. I don't know this to be fact, for Julie has never admitted to it, but I feel she was waiting for either her mother or me to take the initiative and start another evening of sex. Her swimming that day, and any other activities she might have participated in, would have worked the soreness out of her cunt, so she was probably ready again. But as our purpose the night before had been instruction not incest, neither of us did anything other than enjoy the view. It did however arouse us both intensely. Later when we went to bed a steamy fuck session ensued.

We both talked openly about the evenings voyeurism and when I confided in Janis about how erotic I had found it watching her suck my cum from Julie's cunt the night before, her arousal increased and her fucking tempo picked up. I have learned from experience to tell when my erotic talk during fucking was having an arousing effect on Janis, and usually tell her an erotic story during sex. She gets pretty steamy when I'm thrusting hard and calling her slut and whore. I usually tell a story of her in orgies where she is the only woman present and must satisfy all the men there or she is required to work her way through a group of men and women fucking and sucking all of them to sexual release. Things she would never dream of doing for real. So, I could tell talking of our exploits with Julie the previous evening was having its effect on her libido. I continued with the subject and soon Janis experienced an explosive orgasm.

The next day was Sunday, and other than her running around the house all day in poured on jean shorts and a crop top halter with no bra underneath, her nipples pressing hard against its fabric, nothing significant to the story occurred. Monday however, I guess Julie had grown weary of waiting for her mother or me to take the initiative, and decided to instigate matters herself. It was the last week of school before summer vacation. I am self-employed and work from an office in my home, so as usual, I was home when Julie arrived from school. She came into my office to announce her arrival as she normally did, then went off to her room. She was wearing a baby doll cotton dress that in keeping with the times was very short, only reaching a few inches below the plane of her crotch. The baby doll styling served to accentuate her budding breasts.

She was either braless or wearing an extremely thin bra, as her nipples were clearly outlined against the tightly drawn material of the dress. From the erectness of the buds, she was either cold or aroused. She gave me a peck on the cheek and then left. I was heavily engrossed in a bid proposal for a software contract I was planning to pursue, and other than noticing her erect nipples and the pure virginal appearance of her, gave no thought to her presence. Her swollen nipples and female smell as she bent to kiss me did cause a twitch in my shorts as memories of Friday night returned. Honestly, this was the first time I had ever felt any lust for Julie other than the events already chronicled here. After she left I went back to my proposal. Her mother worked as a legal secretary and wouldn't be home for several hours. I would usually work until about 4:30 then start dinner to be ready when her mother arrived. It was only 3:45, so I still had forty-five minutes of the workday remaining.

I had worked for about twenty more minutes when Julie returned to my office. She was still dressed in her school attire and stood quietly at the door until I noticed her standing there. She knew better than to interrupt me while I was working, as I had lost many a thought process by such interruptions. Usually after announcing her arrival from school I wouldn't hear from her again until she heard me preparing dinner and then would appear and offer to help in some way. During this time she would do homework, clean her room, or surf the Internet on her computer. So it was unusual to see her standing there. As I turned to face her in my swivel office chair, I immediately noticed her nipples were pressing harder than earlier against her dress, if that was possible. I asked if anything was wrong and she immediately responded no. Then she took on that little girl look with the puppy dog eyes and the pouty lips that melt father's hearts. Then looking down took hold of the hem of her dress and twisted the hem in her hands as girls often do and pressed it to her cheek revealing her white cotton panties underneath.

"May I suck your cock, Daddy?" she asked. This was startling, primarily because she had never called me Daddy, usually referring to me by my given name so as not to betray her love for her real father. I hesitated a moment, seeking the proper response to her question. I was inclined to say no, though I truly wanted to say yes, but didn't want it to sound like a rejection. During my hesitation, she became emboldened, by lust I presume, and moved to a position between my legs, on her knees.

"Daddy, Friday you said with a little practice I could be a great cocksucker like mommy, and I was wondering if you would let me practice on you?" As usual, I was wearing shorts, and Julie's hands were rubbing along the tops of my bare thighs. Her nipples appeared to be growing before my eyes and I could see down the front of her dress. Her budding breasts looked very inviting, but it would be wrong to take advantage of her lust. The musky smell of her femaleness was even stronger than earlier when she had arrived from school, and all this was having an intensely arousing effect on me.

The stiffening of my cock was clearly visible in my shorts and my face flamed red with embarrassment as I declined her offer telling her, "I don't think that would be a god idea. It would be wrong and I don't think your mother would approve."

Julie countered with "Since mom and my real dad divorced, you have selfishly taken care of me and mom, and you treat us both well, and even treat sister Barbara well when she visits. I have always been less than respectful by not calling you Daddy and you have been patient and taken it without protest. Since Friday night I have thought a lot about how you give us unconditional love and that I have snubbed you in return. I love you like my real Dad and I see nothing wrong with expressing my true feelings for you in a way we can both enjoy. If I let you use my body for your sexual pleasure and you teach me to be a good slut like mommy, we both gain. It can be our special secret. Mom need never know. Please Daddy, please may I suck your cock."

During this diatribe, Julie's hands had started to rub the bulge in my shorts and now she boldly began to unzip my fly. I was essentially powerless to stop her at this point and only slumped there as she worked the button and zipper to open the front of my shorts. Once she had freed my maleness from its restraint, her head quickly dipped forward and my cock sank into the warm wetness of her oral cavity. Her head bobbed up and down its length as she began to work her oral magic on me. For a novice she really was a great little cocksucker. After a few minutes once my lust was in total control of my body and overriding any coherent inhibiting thoughts my mind might have conjured up, I placed my hand on the back of her bobbing head and my hips began to involuntarily thrust into her eagerly sucking mouth.

Taking my involuntary participation as complicity, Julie stood and began to disrobe. Her dress came off over her head and went into a heap at her feet. As suspected, she was braless. As she slid her panties down across her thighs, I noted the crotch clung momentarily to the wetness seeping from her cunt. After bending to remove them from her ankles, they joined her dress in a pile on the floor. She stood, a vision of budding beauty, in front of me. Her hands went to her breasts and she started kneading them. I could see her pussy lips were full and flushed with lust. As she stepped back to me instead of kneeling and resuming the blowjob she was giving me, she straddled my chair and took hold of my erect cock. Positioning it at the entrance to her cunt, she started to slowly impale herself on its erect fullness. As I felt her cunt close around my cock head and the warm tightness, that only a little-girl cunt could possess, I thrust my hips up to meet her lowering crotch. This drove most of my 9" in to her and she uttered a soft moan from the immediateness of my entry. She immediately began to ride up and down on my cock, taking the remaining inch or so into her wet cunt by the second thrust.