Practicing My Spanish Oral mmf

Story Info
Old habits die hard! Horny after conference.
1.7k words
4.37
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki36kk
Nikki36kk
12 Followers

If you've read my previous story you'll know I've been highly sexed since my college days. That was a long time ago now but I never lost my mojo and my desire for having my pussy filled to overflowing!

Last year I went away on a work trip, a conference. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the vibe of a beautiful Spanish city. Perhaps it was giving a successful speech. Whatever it was I felt damn horny!

I'm pretty good at Spanish and decided to nip to the local bar and practice my oral. Funny thing, the moment the word oral entered my mind, regardless of context, I felt even more receptive to the idea of an untamed night of filth.

I got myself a drink at did some people watching. Some of those guys were very handsome, but, I knew one man wouldn't be enough... I mean, I'd have settled for one if I had to but.....

I saw two guys come into the bar, both tall dark and handsome, tight shirts, nice athletic builds. I could tell they were on the pull. Little did they know so was I!

I waited, watched, I felt them glance over a few times and I gave a timid smile.

One of them went to the bar, funny enough my drink was empty so I needed to go to the bar too!

When the barman came over I jumped the queue and ordered a pornstar martini, I knew that would get his attention! I then turned to him and said "Hola!"

He said "hola" back, I got my drink and went to sit back down

After a few minutes he comes over and asks if I'm alone and if I would like some company

So I went to sit with him and his friend.

I spoke my best broken Spanish. I'm on a working holiday, when I'm going home, its cold in England.....

Eventually I made a mistake, I told them I really wanted to practice my oral, but pretended I didn't know the word and said "chupar" which means sucking instead.

They both burst out laughing, I pretended I didn't know why.

I acted a little shocked, "oh no, what did I say?"

They tell me "don't say chupar, it means sucking!"

I responded "Oh! Well I'd like to practice that too!"

They went quiet for a moment, then carried on asking me standard questions, but I knew they wouldn't be able to take their mind off what I said.

They finished their drinks too fast, offered to buy me one. I asked for a cocktail that has a Strawberry in the glass. Of course I tease them with the strawberry. Rolling it round between my lips, a little probe of the tip with my tongue, a lick.

One says "is that how you practice sucking", we laugh a little. I've got my hooks in.

Then I half open my mouth and stick the end of my tongue onto the tip of the strawberry. Pulse my tongue on the tip and take turns looking at them both for about 5 seconds, just long enough for them to break eye contact

They knew then. They knew they had a choice.

I asked if they'd like to entertain me for the night.

They both sit and nod "yes my beautiful, we would love to help you."

I asked them if they'd ever had a 3 some and when they last had sex. Neither had had sex for months.

I told them, that not having sex for month would be bad for their stamina. If they wanted to last they'd need to cum before we go back to my apartment. I emptied my glass, and asked if they were up for the night of their lives.

I told them they seemed shy and mustn't hold back, I wanted a good night.

They are both saying "yeah we'll be up for it!" But I know they're nervous. I pushed my empty glass towards them both and told them "go wank into that glass, both of you. Then bring it back here." I love being forward and direct, men are shit at subtlety and miss the signs.

One left with the glass. The other says "are you serious, are we doing this?"

I said "you should follow your friend, he wont take long."

He leaves too.

Minutes later the other guy appears. I told him to come cosy up with me, then whispered in his ear, making sure I was close and my breath hot "do your balls feel nice now?"

The other guy comes back, he's holding the glass, like he's scared of it!

I held out my hand for it. He passes it to me, I act like its nothing. I swished the glass around a little, there was lots of cum in there, wow these guys haven't had any for a while!

So I tell them they need to finish their drink, I brought the glass to my mouth, just to see their reaction. Then I moved it away and ask if they were excited. They're looking at the glass, will she or won't she? What is she doing? Surely she won't.

They both finish their drinks. I sit quiet for just a moment, looking at them both, swirling the liquid inside, like wine.

I tilted my head, opened my mouth first, brought the glass slowly to my mouth and empty it all into my mouth. I then pulled the glass away, just a little, so they could see the last few drops dripping into my open mouth, onto the tip of my tongue.

Then, one big swallow and a cheeky wink.

They are both so excited they are on their feet, ready to leave, I'm mega horny, I can taste cum, mouth coated in it.

What I'd just done made me so wet, soaking wet.

I knew that was the dirtiest thing they'd ever seen and I was absolutely ready for a good session!

I led them out of the bar and set off to my apartment, I walked ahead of them making sure my ass jiggled and wiggled in from of them. Bright pink dress so short the could see the bottom of my ass cheeks.

When we got back to where I was staying, we had to take the lift. Just me and my new friends.

As soon as the doors closed I slid my knickers off and put them in my bag.

They both watched, gobsmacked.

"Won't be needing these will I?"

I get to my room unlock the door and rush in ahead of them.

I tell them to sit on the couch and I dart into my bedroom. To get totally naked.

I opened the door, no clothes at all, beckon them both into the bedroom. Wearing nothing but a smile I get onto the bed, lie on my back, spread and the open my legs as wide as I can.

They both walk into the room and neither knows what to do!

The first guy just falls to his knees and starts eating pussy.

I told the other to get his cock in my hand right away.

One guy is eating my pussy like he's starving, the other is on the bed with me, rock hard cock in my hand.

I'm just looking into the guys eyes who has his cock in my hand, wanking him nice and slow and firm. He can't really keep eye contact, keeps closing his eyes. I let him close them, and when he opens the I'm looking at him with my mouth wide open and my tongue sticking out.

I tease his cock hole with my tongue for a while, won't let him put it in. Then just my lips around his bell end...

I cum from the licking and fingering.

Then a position change. I get on all 4s and put his bell end back in my mouth, I'm waiting to see what eating guy is going to do.

I can hear him frantically taking his clothes off behind me, I'm just rolling my pelvis so he can see his prize. It doesn't take long and his dick is deep in me.

I start sucking and licking the other guys balls, giving him a nice wank, he's throbbing like mad, precum running down his cock onto his balls, I love the taste.

He started throbbing real hard, I stopped wanking him and sucked his balls in rhythm with the fucking I was getting, firm and with a sustained rhythm.

His cock is stuck straight in the air twitching like crazy, I know he could burst any second with no effort, I let his cock twitch, lots of precum appearing. I didn't touch his dick at all for a few minutes, just worked his balls.

I was getting very deep fucking at this point too, so I cum a few times.

Then I pulled my best move!

I have no tonsils, and am very proud of how well I deep throat. I stop licking his balls and push his cock all the way down the back of my throat. He screamed.

Not too loud but yes he screamed! He nutted so hard he started thrashing on the bed. I was merciless, sucked and deep throated his brains out, massaging his balls with my hand. He's just cumming and cumming in my mouth, down my throat and I'm going at him harder and harder for more, drained him like a spunk vampire!

The guy fucking me starts to slow, he says "where should I cum".

I pushed myself back forcing his cock balls deep inside of me and started grinding my pelvis till he blew inside me. He really got into the spirit of things and pushed hard against me, I could feel my prize, throbbing cock and a pussy full of cum.

They both find a spot on the bed to collapse. That's when I told them I was just warming up, they were in for a long night. They looked so happy, so excited. They are looking at each other in disbelief.

It was a very long night, but, I'll save the rest for another time!

Nikki36kk
Nikki36kk
12 Followers