Praised and Fucked by Strangers

Story Info
Woman with a praise kink fullfills fantasy night.
3.9k words
4.77
29.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmThyme
EmThyme
6 Followers

I ran my hand through my chestnut hair and checked my phone. Cole still hadn't texted me back. Whatever. I was going to see him soon enough. I hit the elevator button for the third floor.

I'd come down to the hotel he was staying at in my tightest body con dress I had. It was bright red and left absolutely nothing to imagination. As such, I had to forego underwear which only led to my excitement to see him.

I hadn't seen Cole in almost a year. He was my only friend with benefits and had just broken up with his girlfriend of ten months. We both really needed to blow off some steam.

The elevator landed at the third floor, and I checked my phone to confirm his hotel room number. 348. I followed the signs and knocked on his door when I found it. I was practically vibrating with anticipation. I hadn't had sex since the last time I'd seen Cole. I hoped he just threw me on the bed and--

The metallic clink of the lock broke my train of thought. I was seconds away from sex instead of just fantasizing about it. The door swung open, and Cole appeared before me. He was shirtless and his grey sweats were slung precariously low on his narrow hips. I nearly forgot to breath. He was a subtle kind of hot that really hit you once you noticed.

"Hey," I managed.

"You look hot as fuck," he said and pulled me into the hotel room. Suddenly, the door was locked, and Cole had me pressed against the wall. I could see the bulge of his forming erection as his eyes roamed down my body. "How do you want it tonight?" He asked me. He always asked and he always delivered. Multiple times.

My cunt was already aching, needing him in me. I smiled up at him hoping he was going to deliver on his promise from a year ago to fuck me until I couldn't stand. "Fuck me like you own me," I said.

His answering smile sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. "I can do that." He closed the small distance between us and ran the back of his fingers down the side of my face. His touch left my skin aching for more of him. Cole leaned down and kissed me softly. Too softly. I moved to deepen the kiss, my hand instantly dropping to feel his hardening cock.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head, pressing me fully against the wall. "I didn't tell you to touch me," he growled in my ear.

Oh, fuck. This was way hotter than I'd imagined. He began to nibble on my ear while keeping me pinned with his body. Then his mouth found my neck, heading directly to the spot he knew made my toes curl. His tongue dragged across my sensitive skin, causing my nipples hardening in response. I loved having my tits played with and Cole loved playing with them.

"Don't move," he said, his voice low and commanding. He went to his bag on the bed and pulled out a length of rope and a ball gag. I wasn't into the full BDSM thing, but I was definitely into a bit of light bondage and playful submission. He'd told me last year that this was a fantasy of his. For a woman to show up at his hotel room looking like sin and let him tie her up and use her. It was great because I had a secret fantasy of being used. He left the ball gag on the bed and came back to me by the wall.

He wrapped the rope around my wrists until they were comfortably tight.

"You like this?" he asked me as he palmed my breast.

"Yes," I moaned as he pushed my hands up again and used the rope to hold them above my head.

"You ready for everyone in this hotel to hear how much of a whore you are?"

Fuck yes I was. I nodded.

Cole pulled my dress down so my breasts were exposed for him. He punched my nipples between his fingers, rolling one and then the other. I could feel myself getting wetter as heat pooled in my core. I'd come here for him to fuck me into oblivion, and he was going to stretch this out every minute he could. I didn't hate him for it.

Cole caught my gaze and then held it. "Why did you come here tonight?"

"To fuck," I breathed.

"To be used," he said. He stared at me for a second and I realized he wanted me to repeat his words back to him. As he waited for my confirmation, he pulled the hem of my dress up to my hips. His fingers stroked along my wet cunt.

"To be used by you," I said, unable to help the smile that snaked across my face. The anticipation was killing me. His fingers were sliding along my wetness.

"Good girl all ready for me," he said. "Did you think about all the dirty things I'm going to do to you while you were driving here?"

"Yes," I breathed. God, I just wanted his mouth on mine and his cock in me. My body arched into his, pressing against his body.

"Needy little whore," he said with a playful smile that I echoed back.

He kissed me. His tongue swept across the seam of my mouth, and I opened needing no more encouragement. His mouth ravished mine and I felt a finger sink into me. And then another. His fingers curled inside me in quickening motions, stroking me in exactly the way I loved.

He pulled his mouth from mine leaving my chest heaving. His fingers continued moving in me. Cole watched me as I began to moan and writhe against the wall.

"You were a good slut and remembered my fantasy," he said and then leaned closer. I could feel his breath against the wet skin of my neck as his fingers worked me so thoroughly, I could barely keep my thoughts straight. "I remember your fantasy. You wanting to be tied up and fucked by strangers." Shit. I'd forgotten I'd told him that.

"Fuck me now. Please," I begged. I needed his hard cock. I could see it straining for me in his sweats. Cole was playing my body like an instrument waiting for me to break before he'd give me what I'd come here for.

"Come for me, my little slut. Be a good girl and come." He finger fucked me harder, faster until the waves of my orgasm hit me. As my muscles clenched and I quivered my release he kissed me hard. When my orgasm finally stopped and I was breathless, pinned against the wall with my dress bunched around my waist, Cole said, "What a good slut you are," and kissed me again. He'd figured out early on that I had a praise kink.

He withdrew his fingers and released my wrists. I surged forward into him, not wanting another minute to go by without his cock. Cole grabbed my waist and hauled me up against him. My mouth claimed his as my legs wrapped around his waist. He put me down on the bed and withdrew his mouth. He hazed into my eyes. I was ready to literally beg to be fucked.

"Tell me," He said between his own panting breaths, "do you want your fantasy to come true tonight?"

"Who?" I breathed.

"Someone clean and safe."

I trusted Cole. Probably way more than I should for a fuck buddy. But he was always careful with whomever he was with both safety wise and emotionally. And I had come here for the fucking of my life. I really wanted that fantasy, and I wasn't going to turn it down.

I nodded.

"I need a verbal on this one," he said and my heart quickened. This was real. This was going to happen.

"I want strangers to come fuck me," I said. The glint in his eyes turned from serious back to playful and I felt myself get wet again.

"Lay back, slut."

I did so, near quaking in anticipation. Cole pulled more rope from his bag and tied it around each of my ankles and then to the bed. Then he secured my hands.

"This is really fucking hot," he said his eyes drinking their full of me. "Gagged or no?"

"No gag," I said.

"Blindfolded?"

"Yes."

He pulled a blindfold out of that amazing bag of his and slipped it around my eyes. I couldn't see anything. This was so hot I thought I might come at the first touch. My chest was heaving and Cole casually started running his hands down my stomach. "Just say stop if you get uncomfortable at any point."

"No. I'll say red zone," I said.

"Safe word? Nice. Alright. Last chance before I let a stranger in here to come fuck your slutty little body."

"Fuck, Yes," I moaned. I squeezed my thighs as much as I could, needing relief in anyway I could get it.

I felt his weight move off the bed and some movement around the room. He was texting someone from the clicking sounds I heard. Holy fuck, I was actually going to do this. Someone I didn't know was going to walk into this room and fuck me while I was tied up and blindfolded.

The bed dipped again.

"It's just me here to keep you warm," Cole said. Then his mouth was on my nipple. He sucked on one side and then the other. He pressed his hard erection against my leg as he continued to play with my tits.

Then the hotel room door opened and shut. The other man was here.

"She's fucking gorgeous," the stranger said. I didn't recognize his voice and it sent a dirty thrill through me.

"She's so turned on right now. I bet we get her to come at least twice more," Cole said.

"Are you ready for me?" The stranger asked.

"Fuck, yes I am," I said.

"She's going to say Red Zone if she wants us to stop," Cole said.

"Got it," The stranger said.

I heard the sounds of a belt being undone, and then a zipper let loose. The rumple of fabric and belts landing on the ground.

"You ready whore?" Cole asked me as he kneaded a breast.

"Yes," I said.

Weight on the bed dipped it to either side of me. Hands rubbed my tits and my legs. Soon a cock found its way to my mouth. It wasn't Cole's cock. This cock was slightly longer, though Cole's was wider. The stranger began to face fuck me gently.

"I heard you liked being praised little whore," the stranger said.

I nodded as I continued sucking his cock.

"Fuuuccckkk, you give good head," he moaned above me. "I've never seen such a pretty little slut all ready to be fucked."

Cole's mouth was now on my clit. He sucked and ran his tongue back and forth against the sensitive nub. My legs began trembling. The stranger withdrew his cock from my mouth, and I felt his warm cum fall on my chest.

"There, now you're looking more the part of the used slut," the stranger said. The shaking in my legs intensified and Cole inserted a finger into me. No. Not a finger.

The vibrator turned on and almost instantly an orgasm tore through my body.

"That's one," Cole said and I could tell from his tone that he was smiling.

I felt him moving from between my legs and then a cock was lined up at my entrance. "Last chance to bow out," the stranger said.

"Fuck me," I said.

The stranger pushed himself inside me with one stroke. I moaned and someone covered my mouth with there's. It felt so good to have a cock in me after so long. The Stranger didn't wait for me to adjust, I was so wet I didn't need it. Neither of us was here for sweet, loving sex. I wanted to be fucked out of my mind, and this stranger was here to fuck a dirty, blindfolded whore tied to a bed. He pounded into me, quick and hard. The vibrator was suddenly on my clit. It was so intense. The stranger's rough fucking of my cunt and the vibrator on my clit. Being tied, and blindfolded and fucked by someone I'd never met was the pinnacle of my sexual fantasies. The heat and pressure built so fast and so hard I wasn't sure what was happening.

"That's it," Cole said, his voice coaxing. He stroked his hand down my chest and stomach in long strokes that were completely out of sync with the hard fucking I was taking. Cole nuzzled further into my neck. "I'm watching the most beautiful slut get the fucking of her life."

I moaned as release neared.

"Fucking whore," the stranger said.

"Perfect little slut. Are you going to come on this stranger's cock?" Cole asked me. It was so hot he was so into this.

"Yes," I said, my hips starting to buck. I couldn't move. I was still tied to the bed while this man gave me the fucking I'd been dreaming about.

Cole pinched my nipple. "Be a good girl and come for this perfect stranger."

Fuck. This was so hot. My orgasm started, waves burst through me so hard it stole my breath. My hips quivered, hard, as wave after wave ran through me.

The stranger didn't stop fucking me.

"That was two," the stranger said. He changed his pace so he was fucking me with long slow strokes now that made my eyes roll back in my head.

"Whoever makes you come the most wins a hundred dollars," Cole said. Why did that make this even hotter for me? "I thought you'd like that." Cole kissed me again. There was something about his fantasy that was escaping me now, something he'd really wanted.

"Give me that vibrator again," the Stranger said. I felt the bed shift as Cole left and came back. The vibrator returned to my clit. My mind became gloriously blank. He was still fucking me. His pace began quickening.

"Dirty little slut takes my cock so well," he said. His fucked me harder, and faster, matching the pace he'd started with. Suddenly I felt him jerk.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkk," he groaned. "Take my cum, whore." He kept himself in me as he held the vibrator on me. Cole was now playing with my tits again.

It didn't take long before I came again, this time smaller than before which was fine because I didn't think I could come that hard again and still be conscious.

"I think that one counts for both of us," the Stranger said as he pulled out of me.

"Alright, time for a rest little whore," Cole said. I felt the ropes loosen and I was able to sit up. Cole straightened my dress. I reached for the blindfold, but someone stopped me.

"No. This stays on," the stranger said. They let me use the bathroom, helped me clean up, drink some water, and then hurried me back out to the room.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" Cole asked me.

"Holy shit yes," I said.

"Is your pussy eager for more?" Cole asked.

"Seriously? Yes."

"Good. Do you remember, my dirty fuck buddy, what I really wanted to do while you were in that dress?"

"No?"

"I wanted to fuck your cunt while someone fucks your mouth."

"I'm totally in," I said.

"First, this unknown man you let fuck you sight unseen, is hard again. You better fuck him better this time," Cole said as he kissed the crook of my shoulder.

"Or what?" I asked with a smile.

"Or I'll fuck that smile off your face again."

Shit. I was never going to forget this night for the rest of my life. Cole directed me across the room, his hands on my shoulders as my only guide in the darkness of the blindfold. I felt the stranger's hands encircle my waist and pulled me into him. His hands roamed up and down my body possessively.

"Have you ever seen a dress that screamed fuck me more than this one?" The stranger asked.

"Never," Cole agreed.

Hands pulled my dress off entirely. I was standing naked in front of a man I'd never met, and I was dripping wet.

"She's still wet. Man, when you told me she had the best body, and was an excellent fuck, I think you undersold," Stranger said by my ear. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. Cole's kisses were kind and seductive. This man kissed me like I was already his. In a way, that was true. At least for tonight. I circled my legs around the stranger's waist and I could feel the bulge of his erection against my still sensitive clit. I ground against him, already wanting another release. Stranger smiled against me lips and his fingers wound in my hair. He pulled my head backwards, forceful enough I obeyed. I was so turned on again. I reached for the erection pressing against me, wanting to guide it into my needy core.

"What did I tell you before about touching?" Cole asked. He grabbed my hands in his and pinned them behind my back.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just wanted to feel his cock."

In one thrust the Stranger was back in me, fucking me hard while Cold held my arms behind me. His cock hadn't felt this full in me before. He was hitting a different angle fucking me this way that was sending stars into my vision. "That's right, lean into me," Cole said. I did so, relishing in the heat and stability of his body as the stranger fucked my body like it belonged to him.

"You like this slut?" Cole asked sucking on my ear.

I tried to nod, but my brain was nearly mush. A mouth found my nipples. God, I would never get sick of nipple play.

"What if I told you this is the third man your fucking tonight?" Cole asked. Blindfolded I worked it out. Cole was behind me so he couldn't play with my tits with his mouth. I was leaning away from the cock fucking me, so it couldn't be him. Three men had me naked, blindfolded and restrained as their personal fucktoy.

I came. Like the dirty whore I was, I came so hard.

"That's right whore." A new voice sounded. Holy shit. His voice was gravely and sexy. "You're coming on my cock and didn't even know I was here." I moaned so loud Cole's hand clamped over my mouth, muffling it.

"Ready for leftovers?" One of the two strangers said as Cole picked me up.

"God I can't wait to fuck your wet, sloppy cunt," Cole said and it was all excitement in his voice. That was his fantasy. Fucking a used up whore.

They placed me reverently on the bed. "Ready for me? Or do you need a break?" Cole ask.

"I think I've got one more in me," I said.

One man each took one of my arms and pinned me to the bed with their bodies. Their hands roamed across my body, dipping into my mouth, playing with me tits and clit. I was completely within their control and loving every second of it.

"Look at you. You've got cum leaking out of your used up pussy," Cole said.

"Fuck your whore," I moaned, not able to stop the smile.

"Someone fuck her mouth," Cole barked.

Cole slid fully into me, his groan a familiar song to my arousal. He fucked me exactly the way he knew I liked. A cock slid into my mouth and someone began playing with my tits while they held a vibrator to my clit.

This night had been perfect. I didn't think I could come again. I'd been through so much.

I had been so wrong.

"My beautiful whore. I love watching you get face fucked while I'm using your cunt," Cole said as he continued pounding into me. "I feel how used your cunt is. Watching you get fucked tonight...arrrggghhh." He moaned. I could feel the men on either side of me were now jerking off. And despite everything, I could feel myself getting ready to come again. I was usually orgasmic but this was something else even for me.

Cole began speaking as he rammed himself in me. "Dirty...fucking...whore....come...on....my... cock."

I began to writhe as my orgasm built. But I couldn't move. I could have stayed in this feeling forever. The building, hot, pressure in my core. Being restrained in darkness as I was utterly used by three men. Two of whom were strangers I didn't know.

"You're never going to know who it was that fucked you tonight," one of the strangers said.

"You might see us in the future, maybe even work with us, and you'll never know it was us that held you down while you got fucked in a hotel."

Oh shit, I was so close.

"But we'll know. We'll know exactly the kind of dirty whore you like to be."

Someone clicked a button and the vibrator sped up.

"Don't stop," I begged.

"That's right. Good girls cum on stranger's cocks."

Cole pounded into me at a perfect pace. He'd always been able to read my body perfectly.

I moaned as release approached.

"Fuck, I feel you clenching on me," Cole groaned. He jerked hard into me and it was enough to throw me over the edge. He pounded his release into the biggest orgasm of my life. I wasn't sure if I lost consciousness for a few seconds or not, wave after wave jerked my body along Cole's cock. I was left painting and boneless as Cole finished his strokes and finally withdrew leaving me used on the hotel bed.

"Holy shit," I panted. "Holy fucking shit."

"Don't move," Cole said and kissed my forehead. That wasn't a problem because I wasn't sure I could move after that. Ecstasy. That had been pure ecstasy.

I heard the men talking about, congratulating each other as they got dressed. The door opened and shut. They hadn't even said goodbye or thank you to me. I hadn't said thank you to them. It was such a turn on. I'd be masturbating to the thought of them for the rest of my life.

EmThyme
EmThyme
6 Followers
12