Praising and Pampering Priscilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
204 Followers

And as she stands there dry, looking into the eyes of Arndt, the arousal sets fire within her, blazing a desire of satisfaction that trails into the fantasy of being doted on. A new power, as a woman, being treated as she should.

*Like a Queen* she thinks.

Moreso, she feels.

---

## He Pampers Her Body

Arndt makes her comfortable in a lounge chair in the bathroom. Priscilla sits back, naked in the black light, watching Arndt go to the vanity and bring back a bottle of the finest lotion she could find in the women's market.

His hands are still warm from bathing her as she feels the cool sensation of the moisturizer rubbing into her skin. He takes his time and uses it liberally, pressing his hands into the groves of her chiseled muscles to massage her as he does.

Priscilla leans her head back, feeling the tension of her pent up desires slowly starting to release. A sense of worth comes into her, that she is important enough to be treated well, by others, and especially a man who is attracted to her. She closes her eyes as she feels his fingers over her feet.

They trace over her shoulders and massage her tight muscles.

They go over her breasts lightly as the cream of the lotion spreads out on her.

Over her thighs and hips.

Then, she feels a strong bare hand trace down her back, turning her over into Arndt's naked chest, as he rolls her over. The back of the lounge chair comes down flat, and she's effortlessly placed on her stomach.

His solid hands trace down her back, finding the knots in her muscles by her spine, then find her ass and go over it. She cannot help but coo in pleasure as the sensation of his fingers, the lotion, and of the erotic motion elevate the intensity of her desires. With every touch he makes after that, she feels herself more and more ready to feel pleasure and enter into her fantasy.

She feels a godlike power of confidence surging through her as Arndt's warm hand rests in the small of her back.

"Time to get dressed, my goddess," he says.

---

## She Stands as Arndt Dresses Her

And she walks through all of the items in her mind that she selected for the occasion as Arndt follows the order in which he will dress her.

He takes conservative amounts of body glitter in his gloved hands and traces them over her arms.

Across her tits.

Over her ass.

And down her legs.

Priscilla stands and looks upon herself in the full length mirror of the bathroom as Arendt steps back to the vanity. Naked and exposed, she's never felt so sexually empowered. The glimmering of her body, oiled from lotion and now the glitter, makes her look like a constellation among the night sky.

Next, Arndt takes a perfume that smells of roses and vanilla and sprays her generously across the neck.

In the middle between her breasts.

In the small of her back.

And a few across her thighs.

The aroma reminds her of a time when she was budding as a young woman. Experimenting in her own bathroom as she discovered her own body. The first time she touched herself comes to mind with the scent of her own femininity and the flowers that were in her bathroom at the time. She starts to caress her own body, allowing the scent to get into her hands.

Arndt comes back and slides a gentle hand through her hair, cradling her head. She allows herself to relax into him as he finds the holes in her ears for the gold earrings she picked.

He returns again, coming behind her and affixing the glimmering gold body chain that drapes down her front and clasps in the back.

And then comes her most tantalizing part.

A pair of sexy high heels, lucious and expensive. It's a pair of significance to her, in that she dared to wear them for her husband once as a surprise. She came out, very much as she is naked now, the black strap and stiletto heel accenting her firm calves.

He asked her to take them off immediately. And the deflated feeling afterward killed her mood.

But as Arndt kneels down, allowing her to place her hands on his back for balance, she feels filled with a new air of hope, of salacious intent, as her toes and heel find their way into one shoe, then the other.

Arndt stands back to let her look upon herself in the mirror.

She feels herself becoming wet immediately at how the shoes change her stance.

Her shoulders go back.

Her hips drop to the side.

One leg comes forward and bends.

And she feels on display, as sexy as she can be, naked but for the shoes and the jewelry that hide nothing.

She feels her worth for the very first time.

---

## Arndt Looks Upon Her

And she meets eyes with him.

His smile glows in the dark with friendly eyes.

"My word. I do not believe that I have seen a more stunning woman than you," he says.

Priscilla wants to blush, but his words ring true. She does not feel shy about it, but accepts it.

He comes forward, taking her by the hands.

Then he looks her up and down, marveling at her naked body.

She looks down at him as well and see's the bulge in his boxers start to rise.

And the arousal begins to rise in her.

He looks her in the eyes, wrapping his hands around her shoulders and feeding into her hair.

"You are the prettiest whore I have ever laid eyes on. And I am sure that the group in the next room will say the same thing. Are you ready to be treated like a goddess?" he asks.

Her answer comes out of her more naturally than any questions she's ever been asked.

"Yes," she says.

Arndt takes her by the hand, walks her out of the bathroom, and opens the double doors leading to the extension of her suite.

---

## There's a Glow In The Room

It comes from the black light fixtures in the modern lamps across the ceiling.

There's a scent of sweets and alcohol in the air that permeates the room.

And there's an energy among a crowd of people assembled around standing tables, more velvet chairs, and couches that line the small square room.

Priscilla feels a level of intimacy from everyone involved.

Everyone is wearing masquerade masks lined with neon white lights, making it impossible to make out their eyes and faces. They all stand with drinks in hand, dressed in sexy lingerie or in nothing at all. And as her guide Arndt closes the double doors behind her, the eyes and bodies of everyone in the room slowly turn to her.

Priscilla feels a sense of joy that mixes with her confidence as she starts to see white blue smiles under the neon masks. Some raise their drinks to her. Others give her claps and a cheer. It makes her feel something she hasn't before. Something that her husband never does.

*Appreciation.*

Her guide Arndt places a hand on the small of her back, which brings her focus away from the people and to her luscious prepared body. Her eyes come to the center of the room.

And in the center, over a set of black lights on a small stage, is a fine leather spanking bench. She sees the leather cuffs for her hands and feet. Seeing it turns her feeling of appreciation into a full flung desire of lust.

"Welcome everyone," says Arndt to the group. "I would like to present our greatest star, our constellation, Priscilla, for the evening. Everyone will have a turn this evening to appreciate her in any way that you would like to praise her."

People raise their glasses once more and cheer for her.

As the adrenaline peaks in her body, feeling the center of attention encapsulate her entire demeanor, Arndt comes in front of her and places a beautiful black leather collar around her neck. The diamonds glow blue in it and send sparkles across the entire room. Then, the most challenging and newest item that she selected for her experience that she'd been thinking about since she arrived.

The open gag.

It's a comfortable steel ring with rubber pieces along the edges to make it easy for her.

"Please open wide," asks Arndt as he comes around behind her.

She does, and feels the steel piece fit comfortably in her mouth, making her wide open.

And then, the blind fold comes over her. A full leather one that has a nice hook under the nose to give her complete darkness.

Once Arndt finishes, he steps back.

She hears the room of people admiring her look.

Her body.

Then whispers of what they want to do to her.

Just as she feels a tug from her collar from the chain Arndt attaches as he leads her to the spank bench.

Priscilla feels the leather cuffs put on her wrists and ankles.

Exposed and bent over for all to see, she's never felt sexier in her entire life.

And the fantasy of being sexually appreciated by as many people as possible begins.

---

## She Feels Lots of Hands

The sensation of several palms rubbing over her back, her legs, her hanging breasts, and across her ass send a sense of glee indescribable against any self pleasure or from her husband that she's ever felt. As the hands explore her, running across, grabbing, and grazing her skin, she begins to hear the voices of her appraisers.

"What an absolutely stunning woman. I can't wait to use some of her holes."

"Look how luscious her ass is. I can't wait to spank it."

"And I can't wait to fuck it. She must have such a tight pussy."

Priscilla arches her back as hands with exploring fingers start to spread her ass apart. Her labia is touched, parting her to look inside of her femininity, which she feels wet.

"She's so wet she's glistening as much as her body is," someone says.

"She's fit and beautiful. I bet she can fuck all night."

"With how wet she is, I'm sure that she'll have no problem taking every cock in this room."

The dirty talk excites her, feeling the appreciation for her body and how her sex can please others and herself. She wants to talk back, but the gag leaves her agape. She begins to drool already.

Then a finger makes it inside, twirling her tongue and making her drool more. She feels a hand under her chin, bringing her up, knowing that she is looking blindly into the face of someone who stares at her. The grip squeezes and then she feels a set of lips by her ear.

"I'd like to hear how much of a whore you can be. Would you like that? Because I know everyone else here will," a strong man's voice asks her.

All she can do is nod and moan in the affirmative.

The hands leave her body as the compliments continue, fading as people take their seats around the room.

---

## She Hears the Whooshing of a Flogger

Never being spanked before in her life, Priscilla tenses her body, moaning with anticipation, as she begins to shake over the spanking bench. She's aware of how exposed her ass is, how little she can do to stop it. And for a brief moment, all she can think about is the fear from her husband. How sometimes he punishes her traditionally with a bamboo cane, swatting her when she violates the fictitious rules of the Quran.

But then a set of hands comes across her back.

Familiar hands from her guide Arndt.

He massages her, cradling her body until she stops shaking.

She hears his voice.

"You are a goddess and your body is beautiful," he says. "And this will be pleasing for you and others. You will enjoy it, as most whores do. You'll find the sensation both painful and pleasurable."

Priscilla feels assurance with his touch on her back and she relaxes into the plush leather.

With an exhale, she signals that she's ready.

The flogger comes and sends a loud slap that snaps out across the room.

The stinging pain all across her ass is new. She discovers the sensitivity of her ass, the biting pain waking her senses to a new form of pleasure that is far from the disciplinary slaps from her husband. It comes across her again, and she moans out through the gag.

She hears the coos and talk of approval from the crowd in between spanks.

"Her moans are so hot," says a woman's voice.

*Smack.*

"God she's shaking, she's so turned on. That's absolutely beautiful."

*Smack.*

"Look how wet she is now. She's dripping. I can't wait to taste how sweet she is."

*Smack.*

With every sentence of praise she hears, the intensity and pleasure of the flogger rises. Heat starts to come off of her ass as she feels her own wetness build. Her senses of hearing and feeling are heightened as she becomes used to the darkness of the blindfold. And soon, her moans and pleading of pain start to escape out of the open mouth gag.

Priscilla feels her body warm.

Thoroughly spanked properly.

And ready to be pleased and spoiled by every single person in the room.

*To make up for all the sex my husband never gave me.*

---

## Arndt Takes Her Off the Spank Bench

She stands and feels woozy with good feelings and pleasure.

A set of hands comes and steadies her as she hears the sound of the spank bench being transformed.

She's laid down on her back against the leather, now situated into a short pedestal.

Free to move, she lays there, unbound, and naked.

She breathes hard through the open gag still in her mouth. Only the sounds of people standing around and above her are all that she hears.

A set of familiar hands rest on her tits, cupping them as they did in the bath.

"Okay everyone," Arndt says over her, "Priscilla is now free for your use. Any hole you want, you are welcome to take. Make sure you say naughty things to her and tell her how pretty she is with all of the cocks and toys inside of her."

Hearing Arndt say this out loud, which is then followed by the crowd of people jeering and cheering about the fun about to be had, makes new wheels turn inside of her head.

This is about her enjoyment.

These people are here to tell her wonderful things.

Use her how she wants to be used.

On her own terms.

For her pleasure.

---

## She's Spit Roasted Immediately

A set of hands from two men grab her, pulling her by the hips and shoulders so that her head hangs off of the leather pedestal. With her head arched back and open with the gag, she feels a cock slide into her mouth. Immediately she tastes a large cock, precum already gracing her tongue, that slides in and out of her mouth. It makes her arch her back as her mouth is filled.

At the same time, a set of hands grab her by the hips. She feels the head of another cock slide up and down her labia, over her clit, then find its way inside of her. She goes to gasp, only to gargle on the cock that goes into her as the cock in her pussy finds its way deep into her.

"Your pussy is so nice and wet and tight," says a man, now thrusting himself into her, slowly working her pussy open.

"Wow, you really know how to lick me. You must be so hungry for a cock in your mouth after not being serviced by your husband. My cock looks so pretty in you," the man fucking her mouth says.

They take turns thrusting inside of her, enjoying how she moves her body as a cock goes deep into her mouth, withdraws, then moans out loud as the cock in her pussy reaches right back into the deepest parts of her.

"You should really try this pretty whore. Best pussy you've ever going to have," says the man fucking her. He withdraws.

The cock from her mouth leaves as well.

Then she smells a new man above her, a hand taking her by the throat.

A new set of large hands reach up and grab her by the tits while an even larger cock slides up and down across her pussy.

They're rough with her, going inside of her at the same time. Priscilla feels a sense of surrender, the pleasure and submission to two unknown new men makes her head spin. As they do this, she feels new sets of hands take her wrists.

Suddenly she feels her hands guided onto cocks.

"Your skin is so soft. I can't wait to fuck you next. Come on, stroke me and get me hard," a voice says.

She starts to stroke two men with her hands, jerking them off in between the two other men filling her.

"Goddamn, she's beautiful when she fucks like this. What a precious whore," says the man fucking her.

The large cock withdraws out of her mouth and she moans with a primal power, feeling her pussy tighten around the cock inside of her. The man fucks her hard, grabbing onto her as she feels the table she lays on shake.

As this happens, she hears the sound of a man jerking off over her, holding her by the hair as he does.

Warmth spreads across her face and over her lips.

The crowd watches and gives an audible *ooo* sound that makes her feel like the center of attention.

"Now that's how you make a whore like this look pretty," says the man who came.

And then, the men take turns again. New men take her pussy and throat.

The compliments continue to spill over her as much as the cum does, coating her face, her mind, and her body.

---

## She's Put On Her Knees

And she feels the cum dripping off her face and down her front, as well as coming out of her pussy.

Sets of hands trace all over her shoulders, her tits, and explore her wetness.

A cum covered finger starts to slide around her ass, making her wiggle and laugh.

It makes the rest of the women and men around her start to chuckle.

"Are you having a good time, my beautiful whore?" asks the familiar voice of Arndt.

She nods and moans through her gag, feeling more saliva come out. She sticks her tongue out, inviting others to use her.

Arndt's hands bring her hair behind her ears, then hold the side of her face.

"Okay everyone, lets fuck her face like a pussy and fill her mouth up with cum. Make her your little glory hole for your viewing pleasure. And the price? A wonderful compliment for her before and after you start."

She hears the clinks of glasses and cheers around her.

And Priscilla becomes wet all over again hearing the men line up.

---

## Priscilla Gets a Surprise

Before a cock goes in her, she feels something else playing with her ass.

It's a hard steel ball that presses into her, and she moans out with ecstasy as the new feeling of a hole never played with ignites a new pleasure zone in her head. But there's the feeling of a thin metal pole that is attached to it.

Then, her realization comes to her as Arndt takes her hair and ties a rope to it.

*There's a hook in my ass.*

The first man steps up as Arndt holds her head. She feels another hand gripping the top of her hair, helping him guide a cock that fills her mouth and continues down into her throat.

"Good god, Priscilla. I wish I could be married to you. I'd treat you like a proper woman in the bedroom. Get a taste of me," he says.

Every time the man brings her head forward, the rope pulls at the anal hook inside of her, pulling in and making her squeal with satisfaction.

Then, her hands are guided up again to two cocks in waiting. She strokes them as she's face fucked by the man in front of her. She feels the warmth of his cum shoot down her throat, making her gag, and splurging it up so that it drips out all over her mouth.

"God you're so pretty with cum on your face. I bet you like that, don't you?"

She nods, feeling a gratification of being both praised while pleasing the man.

He steps back and then Priscilla hears Arndt.

"Next up!" he says.

A cock comes out of her hand as the man positions himself in front of her, while another new cock is placed in her hand to stroke.

"What a goddess you are," says a man.

And Priscilla swallows his cock with delight.

She's rained on with more compliments.

Rained on with cock and cum.

And with every switch, she feels a new glow growing inside of her, feeling both praised, appreciated, and used in every way that she's desired. The night continues after she sucks off as many cocks as she can.

They move her into different positions.

Ladies come and marvel at her body and play with her.

And by the end of the evening, Priscilla feels full, both in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her mind.

---

## As the Party Ends

Delimity
Delimity
204 Followers