Prank War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I needed that, Baby. Thank you." Leah said. "I hate to be a party pooper, but I need to head out to work."

"Aw," Donna said as she stood and started taking the straps loose so she could step out of the contraption. "I was hoping we could pretend you were Ben taking me next. You got me really hot when you added that bit about him cumming in you and making a baby in you."

"I thought you might like that," Leah grinned as she pulled her shorts back over her sweet ass as she stood before brushing Donna's hair back to kiss her lover gently.

"Do you..." Donna trailed off to bite her lip before trying again. "Do you think there would ever be a chance we might get Ben to join us?"

Wait! What the fuck?!

"Oh, baby," Leah sighed and gather Donna in for a hug. "I know. I want him just as much as you do. Only slightly less than I want you. But, if he hasn't tried anything in all this time, I don't think he's going to."

"Maybe we should just slip into his bed someday while he's asleep?"

"No, baby. We talked about that. We need him too much. I don't know. Maybe if we had a place to go if he got mad or if things went sour and he kicked us out." Leah made a production at looking at the clock. "Look, I really have to go to work. We can talk about this some more when I get off tonight if it's really that important to you, okay?"

"Okay," Donna sighed. "Could I come with you? I don't trust myself right now not to go into his room."

"Sure, honey."

I all but held my breath as the two of them slipped on more clothes over their sports bras and shorts they'd never removed and walked out the bedroom door, pulling it firmly closed behind them.

I couldn't be this lucky! Could I?

I sat still and quiet until I heard a distant door slam as I imagined they went out the front door. And burst into motion.

I ripped my bear suit getting it off me, but that was fine. It wasn't going anywhere except a dumpster two down from ours so they would never even know it existed. Even with the hurry I was in, I couldn't help but pause for two gulps of fresh air and feeling the coolness against my sweat-drenched skin.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This might still work out! I could put Wittgenstein back, bury my suit in a dumpster, and be in my bed with them none the wiser!

So long as they didn't come back for something they forgot and catch me at it!

Thinking that, after I placed Wittgenstein in his chair, I pitched my bear suit out their window rather than be caught with it.

I opened the bedroom door gingerly and tiptoed out to peer around the door into the main room to find the coast clear.

Fuck yes! I was actually going to get away with this without them knowing!

I all but sprinted through the house and let myself out the sliding glass door into the backyard. I was out of their room, but I still wasn't totally in the clear until that damn bear suit was gone.

I paused just long enough to put their screen I'd knocked off back into place before scooping up the bear suit and sprinting to pitch it over the back fence.

In the alley, I ran it down two dumpsters to pitch the last of the damning evidence in.

Still, I didn't feel completely safe. Not until I was back inside the house. How would I have explained that I woke up and just decided to check the alley at random?

I locked the sliding glass door and allowed myself to stop and catch my breath. Anything from this point could be explained.

But, it would be better if I were in bed and asleep. I paused at the thought and looked down at my sweat-slicked skin. Ok, so I should at the least rinse the sweat off.

I wasn't too surprised that Herman had slithered back into the bathtub. They'd had ample opportunity to reset their own pranks from that morning at least that much between the time I'd heard the front door and the bedroom door.

I was however surprised that one of them had hooked another flashbang inside the freezer. Surprised enough I ended on my ass, holding Herman, on the kitchen floor.

Damn it. I really, really needed to come up with something to pay them back, my own plans to put my stamp on our little prank war having gone so delightfully awry. Maybe I would come up with something while I rinsed the sweat off me.

I didn't think of anything. I did, however, manage to ease my ache just a little while replaying the whole episode in my head.

Well, let them think I'd forgotten. Actually, that might just be a pretty decent prank by itself. Let them sweat and check everywhere and everything looking for what I might have done while I bide my time for a couple of days and let a really great idea germinate.

I shut the water off and pulled the shorts I slept in back on, opened the door and wandered in the direction of my bedroom.

As I settled on my bed, my bedroom door safely closed once more, thinking that I'd gotten away with my little, aborted prank and the cover-up, Leah and Donna sprang up on the other side sounding a pair of air horns and causing me to fall right back off onto the floor.

"Fuck!" I laughed from the bedroom floor as the pair laughed down at me from where they were looking over my bed.

"Happy April Fools, dickhead," Leah jeered.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "I am the April Fool. Good one."

"I honestly can't believe you fell for it," Donna said, shaking her head. "Although, I have to admit I was a bit surprised you managed to get Wittgenstein so close."

The whole damn thing was an elaborate prank from beginning to end. Donna had purposefully left the bedroom door opened that fateful day, just hoping I would come up with the very idea which I had.

And I hadn't smelled the set up at all right up until they sprang over my bed at me with those air horns.

No. We didn't have wild sex. Leah really did have to go to work, just an hour later. And Donna went with her. They didn't return until after I was already due on duty.

The next morning, we laughed about it over a breakfast that might not have been so bad if tofu hadn't been masquerading as eggs in the spicy sauce. Something Donna called "Tofu in Purgatory."

And I came away with more than a hint that it was all just a prank, that they continued to be a monogamous lesbian couple without even a hint of bi-sexuality. Not even for me, their longtime friend. Their longtime male friend.

But, it's March once more. And while trying to hit on an idea for a prank, I think I came up with the ultimate one since they turned the tables on me so ably last time.

I won't do a damn thing. Nothing at all. If they want to get me this year, they are going to have to work at it.

I've set it up by not pulling anything since New Years. And it has been rough controlling my impulse as I've continued to bear the brunt of their pranks without fighting back. But, it's been worth it as I've seen the signs of them getting every bit as antsy as I could wish.

For April First, I'm toying with the idea of buying two red roses. And a strap-on that matches my size. Maybe even one of those "clone-a-willy" kits. And leaving the strap-on with the two roses tied to it on their bed while I'm safely in mine. Most likely dreaming of what they might do with it and each other.

Or, no. Maybe I could strap it onto Wittgenstein in his chair. Maybe leave the two red roses sticking out of it where it encircles his waist.

Other than that, I think I'll just bide my time until something truly diabolical occurs to me to spring on the two most important women in my life. Or until they think they are safe. Whichever comes first.

*****

If you've made it this far, slap us a star or three. If it wasn't your cup of tea, there's more writers than me. If you love April Fools and pranks, however sexy they manage to be, don't be shy to give them all a read.

Literotica.com April Fools Day 2018