Praying for Mantis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind- he looked up at the motionless trees and realized there was no wind. At the same moment, he felt a sudden prey certainty at some primitive, ancient part of his brain that told him there was something behind him. Instinct took over and he leapt forward to begin running again.

A heavy mass knocked him down from behind and he landed hard on his side, thankfully in the soft dirt. A deafening version of the screech he'd heard before sounded immediately next to him and as he rolled over he saw Melva's giant insectoid shape towering over him. Her screech turned to a roar and he turned and tried to scramble to his feet but she leapt and knocked him down again, this time onto his stomach.

With feral glee, the praden pushed his shoulders down, planting his face in the dirt and holding him in place. He struggled, but she was too strong. Even though he knew intellectually what was happening, panic flooded a fresh wave of adrenaline through his body as something alien tapped his hip and dragged across the felt-like pants the clinic had provided.

His renewed his efforts, heart racing to no avail. She pressed the part of her that would be the bottom of her thorax in an Earth insect, down against his back and he found he couldn't move at all. The heavy mass he'd felt behind him touched his ass again and stayed this time, centering itself in the center. He could feel a wetness back there through the pants which he knew were now dissolving easily after exposure to its secretions. It pressed in some more, slipping between his shockingly suddenly bare bottom and began to move up and down a little until it found his exposed rosebud, the barest touch of the nutritional incubation jelly leaking out. He knew it also contained a touch of a scent marker unique to the creatures the praden used back home to host during their reproduction. Between that marker and the similar textures from the pants, all of the pieces to properly trigger the mating urge were in place and all it needed now was the 'warm body' only he could provide right now.

With a sudden short stab, the pointed, fleshy end of the appendage pierced his ass and he grunted at the intrusion but didn't scream, thanking the work the machine at the clinic had done to stretch and properly open him up in anticipation of this moment. The organ began to push up into him. At its thickest part, he knew it was slightly thicker than his wrist but it felt far bigger already and he began breathing exercises to try and relax. His fight or flight instinct had different thoughts and he involuntarily clenched his ass as if to prevent further insertion, but it continued to push relentlessly into him.

Close to his ear, Marva whispered "not gonna happen, mouse boy" in a voice that the buds translated as low and almost feral sounding. With that, her body flexed above him and the ovipositor stabbed deeper into him. She tensed and shook above him, straining for a moment, then he felt the organ begin to slide out. Was it done already? He felt a sense of fullness with her deep inside of him and-

No, with another screeching howl, she thrust into him again and he could feel it pushing up even further into his guts. He grunted, some bumpy part of the appendage was pushing against his prostate and he could feel his cock twitch but it hung flacid as the terror chemicals still flowed through his body. The combination of sensations, of fear and lust, were confusing and he just held on to his sense of sense as best as he could while she thrust twice more until, with what translated as a satisfied sigh, she held him in place and the organ filling him so thoroughly (it had to be at least a half meter long but he couldn't tell) began to throb in place. Each time it tensed, it pushed against that magic spot deep inside him and in spite of everything, his penis began to engorge again even though he'd just cum recently at the clinic.

With that, he was thoroughly pinned once again and unable to move. The creature holding him occasionally shuddered, but otherwise held still. Her ovipositor continued to tense and relax, but that was all he felt. This continued for minutes, several minutes, and his sense of time began to bend a little as the throbbing against his prostate teased him closer and closer towards orgasm but never quite arriving. He didn't know if it was because he'd just cum so hard or if it was just the placement of the nub, but his penis alternately softened and hardened over the next half hour or maybe more from the combination of feelings and the regular pressure and even when soft, began to drip a little even though he wasn't actually orgasming but his whole body began to feel like it was riding on a wave and-

Suddenly, something changed, it took him a moment to recognize what it was. This was it, he realized. The part of the giant reproductive organ that she had stabbed deep into him that penetrated his sphincter was growing because the egg was coming. Each muscle contraction pushed it further along and he grunted as it stretched him to the limit. After a few more pulses and a warning growl from his captor, something stretched enough or what, he didn't know, but the egg was suddenly past that outer rim and sliding the next few centimeters into him. The organ pulse again and he could feel it moving down the shaft. His groaning as it pushed past his prostate was joined by similar noises above from Marva and he could only imagine what she must be feeling as it moved down the pulsating muscular tube of her sex organ.

It pushed deeply enough that he couldn't tell exactly where it was, it must have passed his rectum, but then with a start he realized he could feel its progress through the skin of his stomach where it pressed against the dirt. With a final roar, the ovipositor pushed the egg out and into the waiting warmth of his lower intestine, surrounded by the gel that would give both him and it part of what was needed for nutrition for the next two weeks of incubation. The creatures back on their home planet had ample fat reserves that sustained them, but technology had delivered another type of solution and as he lay there beneath the deep-breathing, exhausted praden female that had hunted and captured him to satisfy the instinctual drives needed for procreation, he realized he had a new being inside of him.

Well, that wasn't entirely accurate, not yet. There was more to come, of course, and he grunted and twitched as she steadied herself and lifted him off the ground with her forearms. He was still impaled on her giant organ and she held him in place. Turning, she walked carefully towards the back of the house where he knew the direct entrance to the breeding chamber was waiting, no doubt open already.

Though she had four legs and the walk was mostly smooth, there were occasional times when he bounced slightly up and down and he could feel himself sliding slightly on the huge reproductive organ that held him in place from behind even as her arms in front moved to keep him steady. Each time this happened, that one nub he'd felt earlier rubbed against his prostate and he could only imagine how he looked as he was carried face forward by the giant praying mantis-like creature towards the opening at the base of the house. His pants had fully dissolved from around his waist because of the fluids that had leaked and his bare midsection swung forward with each of her steps, his erect cock bouncing up and down with each bump and occasionally a droplet of fluid would break free from the tip and fall to the ground, forced out of him by the pressure on that gland deep inside of him. All that was left of the felt-like pants were the parts from just above his knees and down and he realized he must look like he was nude from the waist down but wearing tall, ragged-top socks where the pants had stopped dissolving. If the sensations weren't so intense, he might have laughed at the image, but all thoughts of that disappeared from his brain as they crossed into the darkened area that had been built to evoke feelings of a traditional praden breeding nest.

Up ahead, he could hear an excited chittering and he knew the next part of this experience would be starting soon. Sure enough, as she carried him into the padded nest area and stopped, he saw a shape moving in the shadows near the back wall. Marva roared again and then dropped him onto surface that was thankfully softer and cleaner than the dirt outside. She maneuvered her limbs and then, as he lie there face down, he could feel the arm-like appendage beginning to pull out.

He breathed as evenly as he could, trying not to hyperventillate, but partway, she stopped and suddenly stabbed it back into him again and leaned down to whisper into his ear again. "I hope you are ready, my mate will not be so gentle." Then she pulled again and over the next few few seconds, the big organ pulled directly out of his ass and flopped to the ground. Behind him, he knew that whatever passed for blood or plasma in that species was being pulled back into its body and the ovipositor was deflating similar to a penis yet not quite. In the diagrams they had shown him, it would retract back into the safety of her body over the next few minutes so he wasn't surprised when she lifted herself off him and moved away to a safe distance.

He saw another flicker of motion in different shadows and could tell the other praden was circling, waiting for her to go. He didn't understand the psychology of the mating instinct, but then again, part of him recognized that he struggled to understand all of the complexities of the human one too so he just accepted it for what it was and waited for the next part to begin. He knew Marva was gradually regaining her senses as the mating drives that had short circuited her higher brain thinking subsided and he could hear her murmuring in the darkness. "He is ready, my husband. Ready for you. My egg is inside of him, deep inside, he's ready. Go, my mate, he's ready!" This must be what passed for talking dirty for this species because the slouching figure exploded out of the darkness and was suddenly upon him, holding him down from behind.

Without any notice or delay, he felt Gelvin's penis ram into him and stab deeply before he could even think about relaxing, but it wasn't necessary because it had found his opening without delay and was now buried deeply. Suddenly, it pulled out half way and then rammed in again.

Hard.

Kurt grunted as the assault on his ass continued. After a few thrusts, the giant mantis-like alien increased the pace, fucking him roughly with its own giant organ, almost as big as her egg depositor. It rammed deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Each time, a knob on its underside rubbed over his prostate and he moaned and thrashed as his prostate took a beating. Shifting his grip, the being lifted his hips slightly for a better angle, freeing the human's penis to flop freely, and redoubled its effort.

*pound*

*pound*

*pound*

It felt almost like he was being hit by a car, each impact shook his whole body and the smacking noise as the male praden's lower abdomen smacked into his ass cheeks with each thrust. Between thrusts, the alien began to shudder and the human could feel something starting to squirt/pour deep into his ass. Gelvin continued to thrust, pumping his ejaculate deeper and deeper each time. The male was silent as he did this but Kurt groaned uncontrollably under him as he felt himself being filled with fluid, something that he knew contained not only the sperm equivalents needed to fertilize the egg but also its own nutritional deposit that would serve to keep the host healthy and alive while keeping his young alive to grow as much as it needed to survive without that protection.

His own penis smacked up against his stomach with each thrust and he grunted and whimpered at the orgasm that sat just out of reach but unbearably close. It was like nothing he'd imagined, being fucked in the ass, but then again he'd never tried to imagine being fucked by a giant alien mantis so-

He felt that familiar cool hand wrap itself around his throbbing member and squeeze.

"Now," the thick voice said next to his ear, and then the hand stroked him firmly and with a yell, he came. Jets of semen spurted out under the alien's firm grip and he shuddered and gasped. The giant cock in his ass shuddered one last time as the praden's own orgasm came to an end and with a loud slurp, the mantis' penis pulled free from the very full, overflowing ass beneath it.

Kurt caught himself on his now free arms before falling over and sat there on hands and knees for a moment, breathing hard and coming down from his orgasm while Gelvin moved away. The human could not believe the feelings coursing through him. From being held down and fucked to the new mass he could feel deep in his gut to the organic plug he could feel forming over his asshole, almost like some of the alien cum was scabbing over. He understood that the infant praden would push it out when it was time but until then, the egg, gel, and what felt like quarts of alien semen filled him and would stay there for now. He carefully rolled over and set down on his side so as to not put any more pressure on his swollen gut and lie there panting.

"Are you ok, my precious human friend?" a feminine voice spoke to him quietly and he looked up to see Marva crouching nearby. She glanced towards her mate in case he reacted instinctively to interrupt, but she must have been satisfied with what she saw because shortly she turned to look directly at him, waiting for his answer.

"I," Kurt began, then swallowed, his mouth dry. As if reading her mind, Marva reached back without looking and brought a cup of water to his mouth.

"Drink," she told him, holding the slightly tipped cup against his mouth. Without saying anything, he took a sip, then some more as she carefully poured. The water tasted amazing. He reflected on the hazen technician's advice about hydration and mentally nodded. He would indeed work hard to stay 'topped up'.

When he was finished, she set the glass down and lowered herself until her face was inches from his. Gently holding his head with both of her soft, cool decidedly non-insectlike hands, she stared into his eyes with her very unfaceted, almost human looking eyes.

"Kurt Sanderson of Earth, I thank you from the deepest part of my being." She bowed her head slightly and he felt her stubby antenna stroking his hair. She looked back up at him. "You are helping us create a family on this distant, lonely world, and I will always be grateful." Releasing his head with one hand, she reached down to stroke his swollen belly. "Whatever you wish, let us know, your comfort is paramount to us and you need only ask."

He nodded, embarrassed at the deep, unmistakable emotion in her voice. "It was my..." he hesitated, his voice hitching, then continued, "pleasure." He realized that it was more than just a saying, at that moment he was filled with his own complex emotions about this and one thing for sure about the previous hour, it had definitely contained a lot of literal pleasure.

She must have understood the double meaning for she moved the hand on his belly downwards and gently stroked his limp, spent penis. "As I said, your comfort over the next weeks is our _primary_ concern." She squeezed his cock once for emphasis then stood, leaving him to rest. His head spun as he considered the next couple weeks.

He would definitely need to hydrate.

-

Just over two weeks later, the three of them stood over the stubby, damp log that had been set up in the middle of the darkened breeding chamber. Pulsing slightly as it breathed inside what his earbuds had translated as a 'growth caul', the new member of Marva and Gelvin's family slept where it had attached itself for the next phase of its development. Having grown slightly in the human's gut as it developed post-fertilization and accumulated a reservoir of nutrition, the youngling had eventually hatched then pulled itself out of its soft shell and squirmed its way outwards.

The little creature, they told him, was perfect. Their house health monitor had given it a clean bill of health and after it had left him panting and breathing on his side, they had helped it find the place where it would spend the next weeks before it was developed enough to once again break free and begin its growth in earnest as a praden child. The creature must have released some chemical of its own as it had wriggled free because the muscles in his gut had come back to life with a vengeance, probably something to help it in its escape, and after it had crawled free, the spasms had continued and he'd scrambled for the refresher room while the two proud parents had only eyes for their offspring. After spending an hour in their refresher room, much of that luxuriating in a hot shower, he felt his work was done and he was ready to go.

Kurt could not imagine the words that would describe first the feeling of it moving towards then through his rectum nor the part where it had pushed through the organic butt plug. The process of birthing the wet, wriggling little pupa-like creature would be forever cemented in his memory, but it was over now.

While the two had occasionally left at different times to do whatever business had brought them to Feiden, at least one was always with him, watching and caring for him and their precious offspring deep within his swollen belly. They had also, as Marva has implied after their mating, each taken any chance they could to help him sexually. While Marva's implied promise of 'playing around' had gotten his imagination going immediately after the mating, an unexpected side effect of the 'pregnancy' had been a pulsing pressure on his prostate as the pupa had started moving a few days in. Both praden had already each enjoyed playing with the strange human reproductive organ, the nature of their own mating didn't have as many opportunities for recreational play and he had quickly found himself the target of curiosity and delight driven competitions between the two to see who could make him orgasm more. He had no idea how it had gotten to that point, but at one point he'd felt like an arcade controller while one of them stroked his penis as she rubbed his perineum (they'd quickly learned how this affected him, putting even more pressure on his prostate from the other side) while the other experimented with his mysterious nipples, something their species absolutely did not have.

It had been an exhausting and satisfying two weeks. That their attentions had helped distract him from some of the occasional discomforts related to hosting their offspring was not, he suspected, accidental.

"If you would like to stay a little longer, we would be happy to have you as a guest until you can secure permanent housing," Gelvin had told him earlier when he had finished dressing in his original clothes after two weeks spent mostly nude.

"No," Kurt had answered. He deeply enjoyed their company and the three had all agreed to remain in regular contact. They'd secured a promise from him that he would visit them soon to see the developing pupa, perhaps a meal, and... they'd both hinted that they would like to spend more time with his fascinating body. Now that his passenger had exited, there was the promise of possibly experimenting with the recreational sex their own species couldn't practice as effectively by recreating parts of the chaotic, beautiful, terrifying, and orgasmic mating the three had performed two weeks earlier.

"I really appreciate the offer," he'd continued, starting again, "but I need to get things started. Thanks to the fee the clinic paid," he'd unconsciously touched the pocket where his ID chit with its 1502 credit balance glowed when he looked at it, "I have options now."