Pre-Adventure Training Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The winner with most votes by a clear margin for the award of a portable marine GPS device is Gracie Hart and next highest scorer to win the runner-up prize of an inflatable marine vest is Jill Reynolds. I have to say that Gracie's win in overall performance came as no surprise to me because she would probably make the top ten of all males and females to have completed this course since the establishment of this camp."

The winner and runner-up were applauded as they went to the front to be presented with their prizes.

After the presentation of certificates, Sam said, "Well that's it folk. Board the truck at 3.30 for the airport where a going-away function for you guys plus me, Rusty and Molly, will be held in a private entertainment facility prior to your flights calls or road transportation is due to leave."

Gracie was invited to say a few words on behalf of the team and then Trevor called, "Three cheers for Sam and his team" and three cheers rang out.

"Christ, this is such as quiet ending to what we have been subjected to in the past 14 days," Jill moaned but Sam said not to despair as the farewell fare might astound them.

Everyone laughed when Jill said, "Thanks Sam, that really cheers us up and we'll leave on a high note after all."

Later, Gracie left on her flight to Auckland she now faced the chance of becoming a special agent to serve her country and would seize the chance of success with both hands. She tingled in excitement. As soon as she got home, she must search the Internet for articles and the titles of recommended books on spy recruitment and the training of spies. Bugger the department if they thought she should start with a desk job.

The End