Pre-emption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, yeah, I think so. Which one?"

Trudy sighed, as if telling me that the weekend should have been engraved on my memory.

"The certain weekend where you went out to get some strawberries and cream, but all you could find were fresh Raspberries."

"Oh yeah, well they probably weren't as romantic as strawberries but they were very fresh."

"And for a long time after that you mentioned raspberries in your emails whenever you were away and I was coming up for the weekend."

"I'm not sure I can understand where you're going here, Trudy?"

"To Friday night, Kevin. John Ryan turned up unexpectedly and had a couple more drinks than he should have. He asked me to dance, but on the dance floor the bastard said something about having seen some raspberries in a shop somewhere and that we could nip off to have some fun later."

"So why should you thump him over that, I thought your plan was to record him?"

"Kevin, the usual menu is strawberries and cream. The only way Ryan could have known about that night you substituted raspberries was if he'd read our private emails. When I realised that, I got really angry and thumped the bugger."

"It turns out from what Mark told me this afternoon that John Ryan's laptop had a list of nearly everybody in the company's system and email passwords on it. The bugger has been reading everybody's mail; especially mine. Oh, and Mark and the computer wallah invited me to watch whilst they deleted all the emails of ours that John Ryan had saved on his machine this afternoon."

"Oops, some of those I wrote to you were pretty near the mark."

"Don't tell me I was blushing like hell all the time, I have no idea if that computer lad actually read any that I sent to you, or Ryan when I thought he was you messing around. Anyway he ran some special program and assured me that they can never be recovered again. Regretfully they've had to hang on to the emails Ryan sent me and my replies, in case they need them for evidence."

I'm not sure how long I sat there, going over all the information Trudy had given me in my mind.

Well to be honest, maybe I was wondering where I could get hold of some fresh strawberries at that time of night?

Life goes on.