Pre-op Manscaping

Story Info
A little pre-op sexplay.
1.5k words
4.25
18.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvrmd
uvrmd
16 Followers

Fuck me, late again! As I sat down next to Ivy at the pre-op nurses station, I shrugged it off when I saw her roll her eyes. She's come to expect it from me. If we weren't such close friends, I'm sure that she'd hate me for it.

Since she had worked the graveyard shift that night and was eager to leave, she quickly went over the signout of all the patients she was turning over to me. Coming to the last patient, she said, "You're definitely going to enjoy having this one".

Cocking my right eyebrow with interest, I said "Oh yeah, what gives?"

"18 year old male high school quarterback. Ripped and cute as hell. Right inguinal hernia repair. That's all that needs to be said".

With that said, she gathered up her stuff and sauntered off, turning back to say "Trust me" and giving me a big wink.

Glancing down the chart, I saw that his name was Nick and that he was 6 feet 4 inches and weighed 225 pounds. Intriguing.

Since Ivy had already prepped the other 3 patients, I went straight to Nick's pre-op bay. I pulled back the curtain to let myself in and nearly gasped. OMG, she wasn't kidding! He was boyishly handsome in a model sort of way with dark brown hair, a finely shaped nose, angular cheekbones and a cleft chin. Even under his surgical gown I could tell he was built.

I quickly drew the curtain closed behind me and then introduced myself. As I was taking his vital signs, I could see he was a bit nervous, so I kept up a steady chatter asking him about school and sports as I entered his vitals into the computer chart and as I reviewed his pre-op orders.

Afterwards, as I stood up and prepared to insert a peripheral IV site into his right forearm, I caught him checking out my figure in my form fitting scrubs. He quickly averted his eyes. Although I pretended not to have noticed, I blushed and was secretly flattered.

Examining his arm, I marveled at how muscular it was and admired his bulging veins. "This should be easy" I thought to myself and it was. I quickly got the IV established, then connected him to the IV fluids hanging from the pole on the gurney.

Turning to face Nick, I asked "So did you complete your part of the pre-op prep?"

"Excuse me?"

"The surgical prep", I replied. "You know, did you shave yourself?"

He gulped, "Uh, no. Was I supposed to?"

"Uh, yeah. Didn't you read your pre-op instructions?"

"No", he said flatly.

"Well then, I'll have to do it. Lift up your gown", I ordered.

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. "Do we really have to do this?", he nervously asked.

"Of course. Surgical sites have to be free of hair. We always do this", I exclaimed. "What's the big deal?"

"Well, I've just never done this before".

Leaning over and giving him a good view of my firm and perky tits, I whispered soothingly and a bit seductively, "Don't worry, I've done it many times".

Straightening up, I lifted his gown to expose his groin. Oh my. He certainly had nothing to be embarrassed about. Even flaccid, he had an impressive looking cock. I also noticed that even though he hadn't shaved his groin, he'd obviously been "manscaping" because his pubic thatch was neatly trimmed and his scrotum was completely shorn of hair.

Bending over to retrieve the surgical clippers from the bedside cart, I lingered long enough to give him a chance to eye my firm, apple shaped bubble butt. I then stood up and turned towards him with the clippers in hand.

Eying his groin, I could see that my figure was having an effect on him and that his cock was slightly engorged.

I turned on the clippers and began shaving the right groin and upper thigh. As I continued to shave, his cock rapidly began to swell until he was fully erect. I pretended not to notice and continued with my work, but Nick turned his head away from me in sheer embarrassment.

Finally done, I switched off the clippers and turned to Nick. He looked mortified, but had no idea what was coming next. His veiny, 8 inch cock was visibly throbbing, with a small puddle of precum on his lower abs and one large drop on the tip of head. Just seeing him engorged like that led me to imagine how that boner would feel inside of me, causing my nipples to stiffen and my pussy to moisten.

Bending over and rubbing my erect nipples on his arm, I whispered into his ear, "My, my, my, what do we have here? Does little Nicky like what he sees?"

Whispering back, he replied, "I'm so sorry, but I just can't help myself".

"Don't worry, baby, I won't tell anyone. Honestly I'm flattered", I purred, "but what should we do about this, you naughty little boy?"

Nick didn't say anything, but his cock twitched with anticipation and the drop of precum dripped into the puddle below, leaving a sticky strand dangling behind it.

Glancing at my watch, I saw that it was only 7:30 and he wasn't scheduled for surgery until 8:00. Winking at Nick and holding my finger to my lips to show that nothing more needed to be said, I boldly reached out cupped his heavy, cum laden balls, firmly massaging them. I then released his balls and grasped the base of his cock. Wrapping my fingers around his girth, I gave it a firm squeeze and milked another drop of precum from the tip. Letting go of his shaft, I used my thumb to massage his precum onto the underside of his glans, eliciting a quiet moan from him. Reluctantly, I let go of his gorgeous piece of meat and then reached over to get some surgical lube from the bedside cart. I tore open the foil packet, squirted a healthy amount onto my palm, then firmly grasped his rigid shaft as he gasped quietly from the coolness of the lube and the exquisiteness of my touch.

Ever so slowly, I began pumping his shaft, stopping at the base to cup and massage his balls followed by an upstroke. I repeated this a few more times, then suddenly stopped.

As Nick looked up at me with a pleading look, I reached under my scrub top and unclasped my bra, releasing my tits from their confines. Once freed, I lifted my top to expose them and then placed his right hand on my left tit and returned to my task.

As I continued to pump Nick's shaft, he lightly massaged my breast and began softly rolling my nipples between his thumb and index finger. Nick also alternated between lightly pulling and pinching them, sending jolts of electricity down to my clit. I had to bite my lower lip to stifle a moan as my panties began to become soaked.

Soon a faint sheen of perspiration broke out on Nick's forehead and he began to breathe more raggedly, indicating that he was close to climaxing. I tightened my grip around his cock and began to pump faster as Nick raised his pelvis off of the gurney to meet my descending hand. As he arched his back and extended his neck, I slowed my efforts and focused on massaging his glans with my fist, then watched with fascination as he let out a low gasp and his pulsating cock erupted with 6 massive ribbons of hot cum shooting all over his pecs and abs. I continued to slowly pump his cock as he had 4 more small spurts onto his lower abs, then milked his cock and massaged his balls until the last drop was expelled. Wow! Never in my life had a I seen a cumshot that huge!

Despite having had a massive orgasm, Nick was still mostly erect and seeing all that cum gave me a wicked thought. I plunged my mouth down on his cock and sucked and licked the remainder of his cum off of him. After I had completely cleaned him off, I straightened up, fastened my bra and pulled my top back down. I smiled lasciviously at Nick, blew him a kiss, and then handed him a washcloth. "Clean yourself off you dirty little boy!"

Looking down at my watch, I saw that it was already 7:45, so I hurried out of the bay and drew the curtains behind me. Looking up, I saw the charge nurse coming towards me. "Are your feeling alright?", she asked, "You look flushed and you're sweating".

"I'm not feeling to well", I lied. "I think that I should call out sick".

"Of course" she exclaimed, "Get back into bed and get some rest. I'll cover for you".

I rushed home and did indeed get back into bed, but had no rest. Instead, I spent the rest of the day on my back, legs spread and knees up, with my dildo deep inside me fantasizing about Nick and that beautiful tool!

uvrmd
uvrmd
16 Followers