Pre Wedding Gangbang

Story Info
Walking down the aisle with cum running down my legs.
3.3k words
3.91
56.9k
61
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a shitty first marriage I met the man of my dreams. He opened me up to so many things that i never knew existed. He encouraged me to experiment sexually, allowing me to give in to all of my deepest sexual desires. He took me to glory holes, set up numerous MFM threesomes, gave me a gangbang for my birthday and even did a couple of cuckold sessions with me.

He would give me hall passes when he was away on business, that way I never had to go without cock.

After the first one I decided that I didn't want to fuck anyone unless he was there either watching or joining in, so we decided that I would only suck cock if he wasn't there. That way I still got to fill my taste for cock.

The more he allowed me to have different cocks the more I realized what a cock thirsty slut I was and he loved me for it. And I loved him too and could not imagine my life without him, so we decided to get married.

He told me that after we say "I do", I wouldn't be allowed to suck fuck or touch another cock until our first anniversary, which we planned on spending in Hedonism.

He also said that he would bring in other guys that first year to masturbate in front of me so that I would still get to look at other cocks. Really I know ot was just to make me desire cock all that much more. He also said on my bachelorette party and from the rehearsal until I walked down the aisle, I would have a completely open no restrictions hall pass.

My bachelorette party was pretty standard, drank to much smoked a lot of weed and watched some male strippers. Other then licking whipped cream off of one of them and them stripping me down to bra and panties on stage nothing got out of hand.

When I told my fiance about my night he chuckled and said "I can't believe you missed your chance to get some strange cock. Remember, from the time that you say I do, it's only my cock for a while year."

The week before our wedding was pretty hectic but nothing out of the norm. Every time I tried to suck his cock or get him to fuck me all week, he would always say something like "I don't want you to get bored with this cock. We should wait until after we are married." He knew it was just making me crave cock that much more.

As is traditional, we weren't going to see each other from the time the rehearsal ended, until I walked down the aisle. After the rehearsal he planned on going fishing early in the morning so he was staying with a friend and I planned on going back home alone.

When we were leaving he kissed me deeply and said " Enjoy you night. I love you, see you tomorrow." As he gave me a very sly wink.

I got home and stripped off all of my clothes and put on a loose fitting short nightie and decided that I was just going to stay home and relax by myself.

I poured a glass of wine and pulled out the bong he had bough me for my birthday and fired it up. Smoking weed always gets me horny so the next thing I know, I started watching porn, which got me really horny. So i got my vibrator out and tried to masturbate my horniness away. Well, that made me super fucking horny! All the while I kept thinking about the no restrictions hall pass i had been given. By now, it was a little after midnight. I finally decided that I would try to suck a cock and maybe that would curb my need for cock.

I messaged Ty the the guy who we had or most recent threesome with and asked if was available for a blowjob. As late as it was I half expected him not to respond, but he said that he was at the bar with some college buddies, but he could come by after they left.

In a buzzed, horny state I messaged back " Bring them, I will suck their cocks too."

He messaged back, "we will be there shortly."

I sent back, "I will leave the front door unlocked for you."

In anticipation of them coming over I smoked another bowl, and after waiting for what seemed like forever. After a half hour or so, I nodded off on the couch.

I heard the tires on the gravel driveway as their headlights shown in through the picture window. I was still in that groggy state as they came through the door.

I heard Ty's voice plus 2 others. I was nervous and excited all at the same time.

Ty said "See I told you guys she was fucking sexy as hell. This is Will and this is...."

I cut him off and said "I don't give a shit. let me see your cocks."

I knew that Ty was well endowed so I was excited about gagging on his cock again. They all 3 fished their cocks out, and Will and the other guy both where just as well hung as Ty, the other guy may have even been a little bigger.

I dropped to my knees and pulled my tits out of my loose fitting nightie and motioned for them to come over to me. I quickly slobbered all 3 three of their cocks.

I made sure that I took good selfies of me sucking each cock and had Ty take a few of sucking one and stroking the other 2. I alternated sucking and stroking all three and popped one out of my mouth and said "Tomorrow is my wedding day and my fiance gave me a no restrictions hall pass to do whatever I want and I wanted to suck some cock while I'm still single.

While I sucked Ty's and stroked Will's and the other guy's, those 2 reached down and tweaked my nipples which caused me to involuntary widen my legs exposing my naked pussy. I let go of Will's cock and reached down and briefly fingered my clit. I switched to sucking the other guy's cock and stroking Ty's when I noticed Will kneeling beside.

He said "I want to watch you work".

I gave him a wink and went back to work. That is when i felt a hand slide down my thigh and a finger hit my clit.

I immediately came and moaned "oh fuck" as I slipped backwards, falling onto my ass, which completely exposed my naked pussy.

Ty dropped down and stuck his face in my pussy and attacked my clit causing me to scream out in pleasure.

I called out "don't stop" as I squirted on his face.

I guess that is all that they need to hear as Will and the other pulled me up and pulled my nightie over my head. I said " I told you guys that I only wanted to suck cock."

Ty protested, "you said that you have a no restrictions hall pass. Let us show you a great last night as a single lady". Even though I tried to argue, I didn't try very hard. lol.

We moved back to the bedroom, where I made them all get in different positions and poses of each one penetrating my pussy as well as me sucking their cocks while I had them take pictures with my phone. Then I had Ty lay down and I straddled his face for him to eat my pussy while I sucked the others guy's cock and Bill ate my asshole. OMG IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

Then I did a reverse cowgirl in the other guys cock and rode it to 3 amazing orgasms while Ty and Will stood on each side of me and I alternated sucking and stroking their cocks.

I looked up at them and said "I want to be DPed."Ty said "turn around, so I can get to your asshole." I said "oh I definitely want you in my asshole, but I want my pussy DPed."

Ty said "get on it Will, you 2 used to brag about doing this to girls in school. I want to see it."

I said "me too, Ty get some pictures after Will gets his cock in to." I laid back against the other guys chest as Ty held my leg up. As Will slid his cock in along side the other guy's, I could feel pussy being stretched to it's limit. Just as Will pushed it as far as he could and started working in and out slowly, a monster orgasm flooded through me and came hard. I squirted hard, all over Will's stomach forcing both of their cocks out of me. I lay back against the other guy's chest for a few seconds as the orgasm subsided, feeling exhausted and empty. I pulled my shaking legs up and said "Put your cock's back into my cunt now!" I put the other guy's cock in my pussy first followed very quickly by Will's. Will fucked me pretty fast now and I guess the friction of Will's cock rubbing the other guy's caused him to feel like he was going to cum. He called out that he was going to cum but there was no where for him to move being trapped under me and his cock being held in my pussy by Will's cock. I felt the flood of his cum as he filled my pussy, which caused another squirting orgasm to rush through me. I normally don't allow other men to cum in me, only my fiance, but it felt so amazing. The combination of my squirting and the other guy's cum must of have been to much for Will. I guess he figured the other guy came in my pussy so he would too, and felt the second flood of cum hit my cervix.

I rolled off of the other guy and asked Ty to take a picture of abused cunt as I lit and took a long drag from a cigarette.

I rolled on to my stomach to flick the ash as I felt Ty's cock pressing against my asshole. I raised my ass as I took another long drag as said "Fill my slutty asshole with cum." That was all the encouragement Ty needed as it I felt a few short fast strokes and then heard him groan as he fill my asshole with his cum. I requested another picture so I could show my future husband how sexy I look with 3 loads of cum running from my well used asshole and pussy.

I told them all since it was so late (well technically early in the morning) they might as well just crash here. I asked them if they had any weed. Which they did and I asked them to roll a couple of joints while licked their cocks clean. As we began to pass around the joint and I licked their cocks clean, they all began to get hard again. I told them all that I wanted them all to cum on my face this time. And between taking hits off of the joint and stroking their cocks I was getting them super turned on again. That is when I decided that I was going to try something. I started with Ty because he had listed himself as homoflexable in the profile on fetlife I first found him on. As I was sucking his cock. I stuck my finger into my soaking we pussy and reached around him and stuck my finger in his asshole and began the milk his prostate. He came so fast that I didn't even have time to take my mouth off and get a good facial picture. His load went right down my throat.

The other 2 guys stood there in amazement as I licked my lips as said next. Will stepped up next as worked his cock fast and hard. I took my mouth off of his cock and worked 2 fingers into his asshole.

I lit up another cigarette and told him to stroke his cock while I fingered his asshole. He really seemed to get off on this as it didn't take him long to cum at all.When he was ready to cum he asked "Where should I cum mistress?"

To which I replied "All over my slutty face". I'm guessing the other guy had been stoking his cock this whole time, enjoying the show. Just as I turned my head that tell him to come over to me I felt his load of hot sticky cum land on my cheek. I grabbed my phone and snapped several selfies of their loads of cum all over my face. I wiped the cum off of my cheek and chin with my fingers and licked my fingers clean. They guys all began talk about how exhausted they were and I got up and threw them some blankets. I told them all that they couldn't sleep in bed with me but to sleep naked in case I got horny again before morning.

I woke up around 8 and decided to go get something cold to drink out of the fridge. As I climbed out of bed and walked down the hall I could feel the cum running out of both my asshole and my well used pussy. It felt so slutty. As I walked past the living room I saw Will laying on the couch, Ty laying in the recliner and the other guy on the floor. Ty and Will were both laying on their backs and I could see a tent in both of their covers. I looked at my phone and it said 8:14. I figured what the hell I still have a few hours before I have to get married. I have time for some more cock. I pulled Ty's cover to the side and slowly begin to suck his cock.

As Ty began to moan it woke the other guy up(I was really starting to wish I had gotten his name) I felt him finger my pussy and asshole. So I reached around and began to stroke his cock. He then guided his cock into my waiting pussy and began to pump his cock in and out with long slow strokes.

Will woke up and said "you guys started without me?" I took Ty's cock out of my mouth and said "I still have one open hole."

I told the other guy to lay on his back and I straddled his cock and had Will fuck my asshole while I sucked Ty's cock.

After I rode myself to 3 more glorious orgasms my nine o'clock alarm went off. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I have to start getting ready!" and pushed myself up off of all of them. "What about us?" the other guy said.

I said "I tell you what. If you guys help me get into my lingerie and dress, you can fuck one at a time from behind while I am doing my hair and makeup. I want to walk down the aisle with cum running downy legs. Deal?"

They all agreed that sounded like a great idea.

I had them all stay naked I had them stroke their cocks and I stroked their cocks every chance I got to make sure that they stayed on edge. They helped me into my corset, then my stockings and garder belt and high heels. They all kept talking about how sexy I looked standing there with wedding lingerie and my bare pussy showing. I stroked my clit and said "have you guys decided who gets to fill my cunt with cum first?"

They decided that Ty would get to go first since he was the one who brought them to the party. I pulled my hair back out of my face and turned around and bent over the bathroom counter and started applying my foundation. I wiggled my ass and said "get over her and fill my slutty cunt". Immediately Ty slid his throbbing cock into my waiting pussy and pounded me pretty hard. I stop putting on my makeup and balance myself to take his onslaught of fast and hard fucking. As I shuddered into another orgasm Ty filled my pussy with his cum. I told the other two guys to give me a couple minutes to finish my makeup.

I looked over at Will and said get over her and give me my second load. I braced myself for Will to pound me, but instead he went very slowly and softly. I smiled at him in the mirror while I finished up my lipstick. I made eye contact with him in the mirror and and made a kiss and wink at him. That was all it took. He moaned " I'm going to cum!" I said "fill me up." As he shot his load deep into my pussy.

The guys helped me slip my dress on as I felt cum start to run down my leg. I asked Ty to go into the bedroom and get me the 2 largest buttplugs in the top nightstand drawer. I put the largest one in my pussy. I didn't want all of that cum running out of me until it was time. I then bent over and flipped my dress up and told the other guy to fuck my asshole.

I grabbed the lube off of the counter and lubed up his cock and told him to fuck my asshole. I wanted cum running out of it too. This was his first time in my asshole, and being something of an anal slut I know how to milk a cock with my asshole and it didn't take him very long to cum in my slutty asshole. I asked him to put the other butt plug in my asshole and asked him to hand me my panties, I needed them to hold in the buttplugs. The other 2 guys who were now dressed helped to balance me while the one who just fucked my ass slid my panties up my legs.

The other guy got dressed and they helped me out to my car so that I wouldn't get my dress dirty. I rolled down the window and asked them to pull their cocks out. I gave each of them a lipstick kiss on the head of their cocks and sent them on their way.

I took a puff off of my vape and revelled in what a dirty slut I am as I drove to the church. My friends met me there and rushed me in asked where I had been and why I was running so late. I just smailed and said that i had lost track of time. They rushed me into the bathroom to fix my hair. I told them I needed a minute alone as I heard the wedding march playing.

I slipped of my panties and removed both plugs as I felt a flood of cum running down the inside of my legs. "Now I'm ready." I said to my self. I stepped out of the bathroom and rushed over to make my way up the aisle to my love. With each step I felt more and more cum ooze down my inner thighs. I saw my future husband, so handsome in his tux, beaming as I came towards him.

I was smiling just as big, my smile however, was also because of how proud I knew he would be when I told him about my night and morning later during our wedding night.

Our ceremony was beautiful. And as he kissed me after we said "I do", I whispered in his ear, "Wait until you hear about my night and morning I spent with 3 big cocks taking turns on my slutty holes, I still have their cum leaking out of me."

He kissed me again deeply and said "I love you, I can't wait".

"I love you too baby." I said knowing we were about to embark on an amazing adventure.