Pre-wedding Honeymoon with Two Friends

Story Info
Fucking a friend & her sister in her bedroom.
13.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends This is Jitesh (Jitu) here again with a mind-blowing story.

I live in Pune with my mom in a 2BHK apartment located in Koregaon Park. Ours is a society of 7 buildings next to Hotel Taj Blue Diamond in Koregaon Park Pune. I Stay in Wing A and there is a girl called Myra who stays in Wing B just next to our wing.

Even though I relocated to Pune only two years ago, I managed to make around 7-to 8 good friends in our society. We used to have long conversations in the garden till late nights, sometimes we even went for late-night movies and coffee. However, my friendship with Myra has grown stronger recently because we both actively participate in various societal events and functions.

Myra was a good-looking, smart, intelligent Christian girl. She was doing her masters in computer science. She was bold in many ways and was too active in societal events. I liked her but she was older than me by 2 years. But let me tell you that she was a hot babe and many of the boys & even uncles from society used to stalk her. She was slim, fair, and had assets of almost 34 - 28 - 36 and must be around 5.6" tall.

I had a crush on Myra and wanted to fuck her but never got any opportunity. Though she is closer to me than any other girl in our society, but I never dared to say nasty things to her. Normally we did some healthy naughty jokes but we never got too personal. Myra and I shared a unique bond and she didn't mind my playful and healthy flirting.

Now lets start with the actual story:-

Chapter - 1

Recently through her mom, I came to know that she's engaged and will soon be getting married after her final exams. Hearing this I felt sad, but I messaged her on WhatsApp saying:

Me: Congratulations dear.

Myra: Thank you!

Me: It goes for a toast, I need a party.

Myra: Sure, Anytime for you man.

Me: So what does your future husband do?

Myra: He is a businessman from Delhi.

Me: That's nice. So you will be settling in Delhi leaving me all alone here.

Myra: Ya can't help dude, after marriage I need to relocate with him only.

Me: Lucky Bastard!

Myra: Someone is Feeling jealous.

Me: Ya after all I will miss a special friend.

Myra: I will miss you too dear, But yes before going I will give you a special party.

Me: Party on our separation? Unlucky me.

Myra: Just shut up you naughty boy.

Me: Just kidding dear. Best of luck for your future. Have a great life ahead

Myra: Thanks again, dear.

Then for the next 4-5 days passed away normally. But Yesterday after my stock market was over, I was walking in the society compound at around 5 pm when I saw Myra entering the building with 4 carry bags in her hands, she was wearing blue jeans and an orange color top.

I went near her to help her and asked her, "Hi, Myra, need some help." She smiled and gave me two bags and we walked ahead towards the lift, I too followed her watching her ass.

While entering the lift, a packet of chips fell from her shopping bag, so she bent down to pick it up, and I got a chance to see her cleavage and big boobs through her top. I stared at her cleavage while she picked up the chips packet, my eyes were still roaming to see her beautiful boobs, suddenly she got up and found me staring at her but didn't say anything and gave me a naughty smile.

When we reached her floor. I gave her the bags and was about to leave, But She held my hand and said, "What's the hurry Jitu, Come in for a coffee" and then I saw her taking out her house keys. I asked her where her parents were. She answered by saying that They were out of town and would return on Monday evening and said that she was all alone till then and then looked at my face a gave a naughty smile.

She asked me to sit on the sofa and got me a glass of water. I took the water, she turned around to go back inside. I could smell the beautiful fragrance coming from her. After some time She came out of the kitchen with coffee and sat besides me. We started talking about various things about her wedding and would-be husband and all.

"Something smells good," I said

"I don't smell anything," Myra commented

I moved closer to her and smelled her "I think it's your perfume." I said

"I'm not wearing any perfume," she said, giving me a mischievous smile.

Then I don't know what got into me. I stretched my hand and ran my hand through her hair, removed her hair band, and freed her hair from being tied in a pony. She looked shocked but didn't say anything. Instead, she got up and went towards the main door, locked it, and came back smiling and sat close to me.

Before she could open her mouth to say anything or react, I grabbed her by her hair and kissed her on the lips. She didn't reciprocate for a few seconds but then started kissing me. We used our tongues and sucked our lips I sucked her lower lip hard and bit her lips. It was a beautiful French kiss I ever had.

We took a short break to catch some air. She was still looking shocked and kept looking into my eyes.

Myra glanced at me and said, "Jitesh, I've had feelings for you for quite some time, but I never dared to express them before. However, now that I'm engaged, my future husband indulges in some naughty and sensual phone conversations with me at night, which turns me on. It's a bit embarrassing, but I get wet chatting with him and thinking of sex. Frankly, I need some relief. I hope I can rely on you and trust that you won't share this with anyone else, okay?"

Of course dear, you can always count on me. and saying so I pulled her on top of me and started kissing her. We kept kissing each other for a few minutes. I could feel her boobs being pressed against my chest so I started fondling her boobs hard and pinched her nipples from above the top. She gave a soft moan in pleasure.

Then I removed her top and started sucking her nipples over her bra and bit her right boob hard. She screamed in pain and pleasure. I again started kissing her and held her by her ass and gave her a few hard spanks on her lovely ass.

Then I shifted her hair to one side of her neck and started licking and kissing her neck vigorously. She kept on moaning in pleasure, "OH, Jitesh, baby. suck me, Suck me"

Hearing her seductive voice and moans I got too excited and started kissing her lips roughly, But she pushed me a bit and said, Baby, I am all yours and we have a lot of time with us, so please do it slowly.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Babes, I have waited so long for this. I want to fuck you hard and wild."

She seductively looked at me and gave me a deep kiss. The next moment, I removed her bra and threw it on the floor. My eyes were rewarded with her pink, perky nipples, I started sucking her boobs eagerly. I licked and sucked on her left breast, tracing the nipple with my tongue. She kept on moaning in pleasure, Ya Baby, Lick it, Suck them, Suck it baby

Then she brought her hands on my jogger's elastic and tried to insert her hands in it. But she was finding it difficult so I took her in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. I threw her on the bed, she was half-naked, still wearing her leggings

I took control of her and started sucking her nipples hard. I kissed her cleavage and started liking it like a mad dog. She kept moaning and moaning and said, "I am so wet, Jitesh. Please fuck me, Jitu. Make me feel like your princess today. Please satisfy my needs dear."

I continued sucking and biting her boobs and said to her, "If I knew you were so eager to get fucked, I would have fucked you long back baby."

Don't worry Jitu, there are still 3 months left for my marriage, you can bang me till then, whenever possible, Myra said to me boldly.

Yes dear, Till the time you get married, you are mine baby. I will satisfy you completely baby.

Then I pulled her leggings and panties down in one go and saw her pink little pussy which had some hair on it. She tried to hide her pussy with her legs and pulled me by my t-shirt towards her.

I came near her and pulled her by her hair, inserted my 2 fingers in her mouth and made her suck my fingers. While with my other hand, I inserted 2 fingers in her pussy, and started fingering it hard and rough. Her pussy was already wet and she kept on moaning loudly. She started screaming and asked me to do it slowly as it was paining But I did not stop and started doing it faster.

After fingering her for some time She screamed. "I am going to cum, ahhhh, I m cumming, ahhhh", so I removed my fingers from her mouth and bent down and started fingering her cunt harder massaging the front wall of her cunt. "Fuck!" Myra screamed. I felt the front of her vagina spasming, cumming. It felt like a balloon inflating around me. "Oh fuck I am cumminnnnnggg!" She shouted her orgasm as her pussy squeezed my fingers off. I could see her body wittering, and suddenly She let her fluid out. I could see the white liquid coming out, squirting and licking from her juicy pussy which went between her legs. She was breathing heavily and panting. My fingers fell out of her body. Stained with her honey.

I rubbed my hands on my T-shirt as there was not any towel or tissue paper around. I tried to clean her cum on my fingers and then I grabbed her left tit with my free hand and gave her nipple a pinch. "Fuck! Oh fuuuuck!" she shouted in pleasure.

Then she pulled me near her and removed my t-shirt and cleaned her pussy are with it and threw it on my face giving me a naughty smile. She then looked at me and came towards me and slowly pulled my joggers down. I was standing in front of her watching her actions. She then pulled my underwear down and took my dick in her hands and smilingly she started stroking it.

She brought my dick near her nose and started smelling it. Maybe the smell of my cock intoxicated her. She was enjoying it and smelled my cock for a long time, then started giving me a blowjob and was looking quite experienced in it. She used her spit and kept blowing me for some time taking my big shaft in her mouth between her wet and hot lips.

"Fuck, yes, slut! Suck my fucking dick!" I barked. I stroked a hand through her dark, silky hair. "You are so good at this. Keep going." I said.

She started taking my cock deeper in her mouth and choking. giving me a few more sloppy, deep sucks before spitting my dick out again, "I fucking love how your cock feels in my mouth." "Fuck, baby," I grunted, "no one's ever throated my dick like this before."

I took control of her head and told her to open her mouth wide. I started fucking her face real hard with my tool in her mouth. I could see that she couldn't breathe easily so After another 2 minutes, I left her. She fell to the bed gasping for air with saliva falling from her mouth.

I turned her back, got on top of her, inserted my cock, and started fucking her in a missionary position. I first went slow with her, God, her pussy was tight, but I started increasing my pace after a while. Her moans were increasing too. I started banging her hard. I could see her boobs moving up and down as I banged. She moaned in pain and pleasure. This continued for 10-15 minutes.

Then I said that I was going to cum in her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and said "Jitesh, fuck me deep, I want all your cum deep inside me." But I warned her saying dear, I am not wearing any condom. Don't worry, I will take an I-pill afterward." Myra said.

Hearing this made me excited. I banged her hard for another 5 minutes, then after 3 or 4 hard strokes, I cum in her pussy, shooting my ropes inside her pussy. She and I moaned loudly together as we came. I fell on top of her. We both were sweating. I kissed her and fell beside her. We both were lying next to each other, gasping for air. We stayed there for a while.

I again looked at her sweating body, beautiful face, messy hair, and oozing cunt. This turned me on. I pulled her over me and started kissing her hard. I used my tongue to explore her mouth.

I looked at her eyes and asked her,

ME: How many cocks have you taken before?"

Myra: "Only 2 in pussy but I have given blowjobs to 4-5 Ex-boyfriend in Her Graduation College days"

ME: (Hearing this I was in shock., but didn't react)

Myra: But for the last 1 year I in a relationship with a girl and liked being a Lesbian.

ME: What, So you mean you are a lesbo now? I asked.

Myra: Yes, Actually No, Frankly I am Bi-sexual and like both.

ME: That's Great! I said.

Myra: But frankly, now that I am going to get married I must be used to being fucked by the real things.

I slapped her ass hard two-three times, But then she excused herself and went to the washroom. When she came out of the washroom she went towards her wardrobe, got the condoms, and then came to me on the bed and hugged me tightly.

I just cuddled her for some time, I could feel my semi-erect cock rubbing against her tummy, Myra slid her hand and started stroking my dick. Then I, without giving her time to react, held her neck brought her face to face with me, and gave her a lip kiss.

After the kiss,

Myra said: "Jitesh, Thanks for giving me the pleasure I desired."

Me: It's all my pleasure, Honey. Thanks to you for giving me a chance to screw you

Myra: You are welcome dear.

Me: May I ask you something personal?

Myra: I would be happy to tell you anything you would like to hear.

Me: Why did you select me and not any of your Ex-Boyfriends?

Myra: Well I didn't want to indulge in any affairs now as I am getting married and you being a practical guy I eyed on you and wanted to get fucked by you.

Me: Okay!

Myra: Frankly, I wanted to get fucked before marriage as I wanted to change over my sexuality to be straight for my Husband.

Me: That is lovely dear, I will fuck you day and night and make you straight forever.

Myra slapped me but said nothing and then she pulled me and gave me a French kiss.

Slowly she started stroking my cock and asked me what is my favourite position. I asked her to rotate and she obediently turned around on the bed and I positioned myself between her legs. I ran my right hand on her back and left, feeling her pussy, and then started fingering her asshole.

I inserted two fingers up her ass. She could not take this and started crawling forward. I grabbed her hair, pulled it, and ordered her to stay there. She screamed and said, "Ohh. Jitesh, please remove your fingers from my ass. It is burning. I have never been fucked in my ass before.

I said, "Don't worry I will be slow and gentle dear, please let me decide how things will be." I gave her a hard spank and then took the oil bottle kept on the dressing table and slowly applied some oil on her butt hole and then inserted another finger in her tiny asshole and started fingering her hard. She kept struggling for some time trying to free herself, but all her efforts went in vain.

After fingering her tight little hole for 10 minutes, I heard her moaning and understood that her pain was changing into pleasure. I gave her a spank and said, Sweetheart, "Its time for you to experience my favorite doggy-style position." She turned around and looked at me, bit her lips, and said "Please do it slowly and use that condom."

I inserted my dick into the entrance of her small tiny asshole. She screamed and moaned. I teased, I rubbed the head of my dick into her asshole. Just the tip. Prodding and massaging the tender opening. and I slowly kept on pushing my hard dick inside her butt hole,

She contracted her anal muscles, making the hole tighter, and screamed in pain. I did not give up. I did what I wanted to do the most for her. I pulled her hair as if holding the leash and started fucking her ass hard. I stretched her ass and pulled her hair, making her back arch trying to push my dick inside her butt hole.

I pulled Myra by her hips and kept on pushing my dick inside her anal it screwed her entirely. She wriggled her hole against my cockhead. Helping me do the deed. I fucked her ass hard and spanked her ass in between. It was such a hot moment for me. She started crying as if she had never imagined something like this would ever happen to her.

I get to fuck my crush the way I always wanted. Her ass had gone red from the spanking. I pulled her hair to pull her up and kept fucking her ass with full force, leaving her no choice but to get her ass fucked. She screamed in Pain. I went deeper and deeper until I knew she felt it: my cock bottomed out up her ass, my balls resting on her glopping cunt.

"Want me to go slow?" I asked playfully, holding Myra's hair gently.

She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Fucking bury that big cock at the right place!" She requested.

She moaned, "Jesus, Please stop. Fuck me in Pussy, Please, Please fuck me cunt. "Please, darling. Fuck me in my vagina now, Make love to me. I really want that cock up my pussy." Myra said

Those words made me go crazy. I left her hair and asked her to lie down on the bed and I came on top of her.

Myra asked me to remove the condom and then fuck her pussy, I readily accepted and threw the condom on the floor. Myra spread her legs and took my dick near her pussy mouth and then suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed herself close.

I inserted my dick in her juicy pussy, The dick just plunged into her cunt in one go, and I started stroking her. I pumped my entire dick deep in her pussy and kept on banging her, "Yeeesss, fuck me deeeep!" She whined in ecstasy.

I was smashing my cock up her pussy, rough and deep. After 5 mins of fucking I could sense my orgasm approaching, so I informed her that I am about to cum,

"Even I'm so close, I'm so close. Put all your cum deep inside me." Myra shouted.

I tried to spread her legs wide apart but grabbed my wrist and she spread her legs wider and kept it on my shoulders. I kept on pushing my dick deep inside her with every stroke. "That is really fat and big. Tear me up. Open my cunt up fully." Myra said.

I knew any moment I am gonna cum. "Ah! Ah! Fuck!" Her moans echoed through the walls.

"That's it! Fuck me hard. Drive your fat dick into my tight little pussy!" Myra moaned.

I continued to pump in and out of her, my dick growing fatter as another orgasm began approaching.

"OH god! I'm cuming again!" she cried as her pussy gushed juices out with each stroke of my dick and jerk of her body. My dick was dripping with her juices as my orgasm hit its peak and my body jerked, spurting a huge shot of hot cum into her pussy.

"OH YES!" she squealed in delight and pleasure as my body emptied shot after shot of cum into her.

You cummed so much." Myra sounded legitimately surprised.

Then I left her and She fell on the bed, whining and tired. I fell beside her and saw the time. It was 7:25. I realized how long I had been there. Her hair covered her face. I put her hair behind her ears and looked at her face. She looked satisfied and she came forward near my face gave me a deep French kiss and said, This is the best sex ever. "Jitesh, your cock is too big and thick."

"Good length gets the job done right," I said.

"I haven't been properly fucked like that since my college graduation days, Fuck me like this till Monday as my parents our out of town, Myra said.

I took her close to me and said, "Yes Honey, why not? I am all yours."

Then we slept peacefully naked in her bedroom for some time. Later Myra got up to freshen up. I was sweaty, so I asked Myra to bring me a towel and some water to drink. She gave me water and asked me to join her in the bathroom for a shower.

I joined her for the shower, we both were standing facing each other while the hot water was making me feel relaxed. Myra thoroughly cleaned my penis with soap and water and even dried me off. While coming out of the bathroom, she asked me to get ready.

I looked at her, and asked her "Why do you want me to get ready? Do you want me to leave? " She looked at me and responded, "No, you can stay at my home till Monday but for now I am feeling hungry, so let us go out and grab some food and we also need to go to the pharmacy to get an I-pill and condoms.