Precious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was a sweetest little pause. "You'll get bored with me, won't you?"

"Do you care?"

"No," she said, but we both knew she was lying and we were both smiling. "No. I just... I'd like to keep you for a while. You just make me feel... ah, good."

"A while sounds fine. I doubt I'll be getting bored for a while."

"Oh. Well... Goodie."

"I'll turn off the video, shall I? The ending is crap anyway."

"Why?"

"Stupid fucker had her on her back, fucking her ass. I was hoping he'd come right as they were; instead, he made her kneel and came into her mouth."

"I thought," she said carefully, "guys liked seeing that."

"Yeah. Would have liked it better if he came all over her ass and tits and mouth. I would have. It's nice having every hole available... Ah, well, anyway, you wouldn't enjoy it and it's boring compared to..." I smiled. "Tash, tell me about your cunt."

"What about it?"

"What are you doing now?"

"Ah...rubbing my clit. Alex?"

"What? Stick a finger in."

"Umhhh... I'm not... ah, the movie... I don't want any more now, but maybe some other time?"

"Whatever you want, beautiful. Don't move your finger. Tell me how it feels." Not a bad idea, actually, watching movies with her. I could tell her she could only watch as long as she let me do whatever it was we were watching. Would be worth it just to see the look on her face and the blush that would inevitably follow as her imagination ran wild. "Remember what I told you? Tell me what I'd feel if I were touching you right now."

"It's soft. Slick. But the...the muscles are...squeezing..." I'd bet they were—and I hadn't taught her that, nor did she know it a few months back. I'd pause, buried all the way, and she'd milk me with her inner muscles. First time she did it, I came before I knew what was happening. "Oh I...wish it were your cock, Alex. Feels so much... much better with you inside...when... you push into...stretch me..."

"We'll do that tomorrow. You can come over and ride me any way you want. How about that?"

"I don't want to ride you tomorrow," she whined, "I want to ride you now."

"Too bad. Move your finger."

"Mmmm..."

"Tash."

"Mhhm?"

"I want you to put the receiver down on the floor, and crouch over it. I want you to stab your pussy and I want to hear it. Are you wet enough, precious? Will I be able to hear you squish?"

"I'm dripping. You... The only way you won't hear it is... oh, if I short-circuit the phone."

I smiled. "Do it. And watch what you're doing. If you think the phone is in any danger, move away a little but Tash..."

"Mhhmm?"

"I want to hear it. You've made me so hard I'm ready to burst. I want to hear what I hear when I'm fucking you. Do you understand me?"

"Uh-huh... You know you could though," she cooed. "You could come over and do it. I'd love to feel you inside of me. I love your big, hard cock."

I smiled. Little bitch, she knew what a man liked to hear. "Don't play with me, gorgeous. No cock for you tonight." What a waste. It felt like rock under my fingers, under the thin skin sliding up and down...and she was willing to do just about anything.

Only, I wanted her to feel what hopeless longing was like. I wanted her to cum and still feel like something was missing. Hopefully, she'd decide it was me she wanted. There was always the possibility of her ringing the next schmuck who'd be delirious to fulfill her demands, but as days went by, I was more and more certain I had stumbled across something that the other, pedigreed schmucks didn't know. I was able to dance somewhere between cruelty and warmth, I was learning a new step every day; and I could lead. They don't teach that at pricy dance lessons.

"Do as I said, precious. I want you to imagine; I'd come all over your tits and then you'd pull them towards your mouth with your hands and lick it all off while I licked and tapped on your clit to make you cum. I'd have you look into my eyes while you ate my sperm and I ate your pussy... so I can see what I'm doing to my dirty girl. Oh, I love watching you cum. Do it, Tash. I wish I could see you now, girl. Arch your back and get your pussy right over that phone. Think of me... thinking of you while I fist my cock... and make me cum, precious. Cum for me. C'mon, let's go."

She did it, little pervert. She masturbated crouching over the phone so I could hear it all; her hand working her sex and her moans of pleasure. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I wasn't kidding earlier, about the angels and the harp. That's how it was with her; she'd have an orgasm and I'd be caught right in it, my mind floating somewhere out there, not in my head but in hers. Whatever my body did it did on its own while I was gone. She tapped her clit the way she would just before an orgasm, to put it off or to induce it, I wasn't sure. She mewed and panted, hoarse rhythmic inarticulate sounds driving me slowly but inevitably toward the edge. My restraints shattered and I let them; she couldn't see it, she couldn't hear it. It almost hurt physically, not having her near enough to feel her, taste her while I came. As usual, I whispered to her while ecstasy overtook my senses, knowing she'd never hear it.

"Oh fuck, precious, I need you so much..."

"Alex?"

Shit. "What?"

"Did you say something?"

"Thought I told you to keep that fucking phone to your pussy. Now, unless you've learned a new trick—"

"No." She chuckled. "No, I'm sorry... I... I just..."

Oh, I knew that tone. "Tell me what you want, precious."

She sighed. "I don't know... I just don't want to come without you. Please? I want to listen to you while I...um, come. Alex? Please?"

"Yeah, sure." If she asked me to kick my own ass while hopping on one leg, I would, as long as she asked like that. The naked need in her voice was simply irresistible. That she'd let me hear it, that just undid me. "Whatever you want, gorgeous. What do you want?" I stifled a sigh. God, I'd been practically cumming when she'd started talking again.

"Are you angry?"

"No. No, why?"

"You sound...dunno..."

"I was just so close, Tash. I'm going nuts here."

She giggled softly. "I like that. I can just picture you... Oh, I like that."

"Yeah... What else would you like?"

"Ah, I don't know, I... um... I just..."

"Tell me, beautiful. You know I want to hear it. The dirtier the better. Don't be shy."

"But I don't... That's just what I... I don't want you to think... Oh, okay." She took a deep breath, gathering courage. "I don't want you to think I want you to do those things to me, but I'd like... to hear about them."

"Things they did in the movie?"

"Uh-huh. Or, ah, the things you... you fantasize about. Do you... Did you ever think of doing that to me? Some of those things?"

"Nah."

After a pause, she gave a small disappointed "Oh."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm just messing with you, snot. Yeah, I think about doing all sorts of things to you. Every time I... fantasize." I emphasized the last word and heard her giggle on the other side, a somewhat breathless giggle. "Things you wouldn't even want to hear about, let alone have them happen."

"What things?" She sounded like someone starving, asking what's for dinner. Then, before I could pick out one thing to tease her with, she did it for me. "Alex?"

"Mhhm?"

"Have you ever... ah, had anal sex?"

"Yeah."

"Many times?"

Oh, I get it. If I'd had it often, must mean I liked it, and wanted it with her. "No."

"Why not?"

I wasn't sure what to tell her. It wasn't as if we were having a proper relationship, but her feminine pride might be hurt by a truthful answer. She resented me watching the porn actress, for fuck's sake. The girl had an ego, and no wonder, since she had it regularly stroked. The only way any woman might have more men chasing after her, would be to assassinate a president or two.

"Alex?"

"What?"

"Please tell me."

"I liked it, if that's what you're asking."

"No. I've asked why you—"

"I know what you've asked, beautiful. I also know you don't want the truth, and I won't lie to... Well I just won't, so leave it alone. I'll tell you about anal, ok? I bet you'll—"

"Why won't you tell me?"

She never quit, pigheaded little brat. "Why do you need to know?"

"Because you won't tell me, Mr. Yellow-belly."

"Hell. Ok, have it your way. The reason why I hadn't had a lot of it is because I've only had it recently for the first time." There. Now she could start pouting and I could start apologizing and sucking up to her, as if I had nothing better to do at the moment.

"How recently?"

"Recently, Tash."

A pause. And a logical conclusion. "You have another."

"I do?" Not how I'd put it. "Do I have you?"

Nothing. Well, she did always say I asked stupidest questions. The silence on the other end was so complete I wondered if the line had gone dead.

"Well, I sure as hell would like to have you now," I probed, but still not a peep out of her. "Tash?" What the hell happened? Where'd she go? "Natasha, I've asked a goddamn-"

"Yes, yes. Sorry. Yes. Sorry. I have to go. Um. Someone at the door. Have to go. I'll call you, okay? Tomorrow, okay?" She sounded weird. She might have caught a cold earlier. Great. Tomorrow she'll have a fever and have to stay in bed.

"Yeah." It's not like I had a choice. "Sure. Call me." I wondered who was at the door. Someone who knocked, or had a key. I hadn't heard the doorbell. They had one of those that woke the dead and made church bells blush in embarrassment.

"Okay," she whispered—then she was gone.

Fuck it.