Precious Meets her Daddy

Story Info
She learns to submit.
4k words
3.74
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Precious was lonely. It seemed like the whole world was on lock-down and she hadn't been fucked in weeks. She dreamed about her Daddy and remembered all the fun they'd had. She thought about the threesomes in her bedroom, the occasional groups and the amazing times they'd had at play parties. She thought about the kinky afternoons when they were alone and how happy she was to do his bidding. Precious is only 25, but she's been with Daddy for six incredible years. They've been the best years of her life and she knew she'd see him again, but due to the Corona-virus there was no telling when that would be.

Daddy is a tall handsome man of 45. The difference in their ages is perfect. He's old enough to be in control, but young enough to be handsome and hot. She'd known him for a while before they got together and she'd always thought he was cute, but had never thought of him sexually. She re-evaluated her thoughts one night when she was out dancing: dirty dancing to be exact. He sat next to her at the bar, told her she looked hot and said, "I think we could have some fun, but I might be too kinky for you." Precious was surprised and excited. She didn't know what to expect, but the words made her pussy twitch. She said she didn't think he'd be too kinky for her and thought the conversation would continue. But instead of saying any more, he gave her an enigmatic smile and drifted away. Precious was confused. She wondered if she'd said something wrong. Thrown off balance, she went back to the dance floor and spent the rest of the night in a daze.

The previous year, her fuck-buddy Dan had introduced her to the joys of submission. They were in college and Dan was her classmate. He was hot and young and loved to fuck. He was never her boyfriend and he'd see her only occasionally, but when he'd call and say "I've been fantasizing about you", Precious would dress in her sexiest outfit and hurry to his house.

One night after fucking in the usual missionary position, he asked if she was bored with regular sex. She'd never thought about it before, but she really liked Dan and since he was already great in bed, her pussy tingled at the thought of something new and she said she'd do whatever he wanted.

He told to take off her clothes, get in the bathtub, stretch open her pussy and close her eyes. She didn't know what to think, but anticipation made her nipples stand out and her pussy drip. She got in the tub and closed her eyes. Her muff was dark, thick and sticky from their juices. The hair completely covered her mound and grew down the sides of her thighs. Following Dan's orders, she took some in each hand and pulled the labia apart. Her pussy widened, the hole expanded, the clit pushed out.

Precious was nervous. She'd never done anything like it before and it seemed like such a slutty thing to do. But it did make her hot, and even though she was game to try she couldn't resist opening her eyes. Dan was standing behind her, looking at her beautiful round butt cheeks, imagining all the things he'd to her and the scratchy rope he'd use to tie her to the bed. He noticed her eyes were open, smacked her ass and told her to keep them closed. She gasped and obeyed. He climbed in the tub and stood in front of her.

Dan's dick stood out hard and straight. He was a short muscular man and though his dick wasn't big, it was perfectly proportioned. The blonde hair curled around the base and covered his balls; the crown was pink, the slit was slightly open. He stood close to her in the tub, and with his cock in his hand he brought her head to his and kissed her lips. His tongue found her tongue. His dick touched her cunt. A long stream of hot liquid splashed against her clit. She gasped and arched forward. At first she didn't know what it was, but she soon realized he was peeing on her pussy. She'd never imagined anything like it, but the pee felt great and she wanted more. It went on and on and on. When his bladder was empty, he knelt down and licked her salty slit.

He washed and dried her pussy, took her hand and led her into the bed. He told her to lie down on her back and raise her hands above her head. He tied her wrists to the headboard, separated her legs and tied them to the metal rings that were connected by previously unseen chains to the foot of the mattress. She couldn't move. Her legs were stretched apart. Her pussy was open. Her titties exposed. He pinched her nipples and stretched them upward. He stood in front of her, stroked his cock and enjoyed the view.

He knelt down and pulled out a box that had been hidden under the bed, took out a pair of silver clips and silently attached them to her nipples. He smiled when she gasped and tried to arch away. But the ropes were firm. They held her arms tight and she could hardly move. She was frightened, but she'd known Dan for a long time and even though her titties hurt a little, they didn't hurt too much. And even though she was scared, the fear was exciting and her pussy was throbbing. He checked to see if she was ok and smiled when she said yes.

When he licked his finger and inserted it in her open cunt, the feeling was electric. She arched her pussy and squirmed against his hand. He added a second finger, then a third. She gasped from the pressure of his fingers in her hole, wiggled on the bed and asked for more. He leaned forward and kissed her hard. Then he turned around, dropped his balls on her forehead and pushed his dick in her mouth. He licked her pussy and moved his fingers to her ass. Slick with pussy juice, his fingers moistened her sphincter and pushed into her hole. Precious took his dick all the way into her throat, arched her pelvis forward, pressed her clit onto his mouth and took his fingers deep in her ass. She moved against him and pushed against his face. Dan stopped when her pussy tightened and she started to groan. He had other plans for her. It wasn't time for her to cum.

He lengthened the chains on her ankles and told her to bend her knees. He lifted her butt with a pillow, pulled her hole apart with his fingers and fucked her in the ass. Precious saw stars. She'd never been assfucked before and even though it hurt at first, the movement of his dick sliding in and out of her expanded hole and felt so great that she was soon begging for more. He fucked her until she was about to cum and stopped before she could.

He stood back, looked in her eyes, cleaned his cock and stroked it till she moaned for more. Then he climbed on top of her, pushed his dick into her wet and dripping cunt and fucked her long and hard. Every time she was ready to cum, he pulled his dick out of her hole, pushed it in her mouth and told her to suck his cock and taste her juice. The taste of her juice on his cock and was delicious. Precious was writhing and squirming on the bed and clearly wanted his dick in her cunt. But he wasn't going to give it to her so easily. He told her to suck him deeper and said that if she wanted to be fucked, she had to beg for it.

And beg she did. "Please, please give me your cock! Please fuck me!" Dan pulled his dick out of her mouth. His balls were tight in their sac, his cock was dripping with pre-cum. He climbed on top of her and fucked her hard. He said she had to ask permission to cum. Precious obeyed. Her submission made him hot. He made her ask again and again and continued to fuck her while he tormented her cunt. He gave her permission when he was ready to cum and erupted as she came. They were both shaking when they finished. Dan had never had such an exciting time with her. And Precious had had her mind blown.

She was hooked. She realized she had been bored by vanilla sex and could hardly wait for the next time he'd call and say he'd been fantasizing about her. But before that could happen Dan moved to another town and Precious was left with nothing but a horny pussy and lustful memories.

Several months later Precious was home alone in her bed. Her mind was racing. Her pussy was throbbing. Her fingers found their way to the crack and pushed themselves into the hole. Precious enjoyed masturbating and it never took long for her to cum, but after that night with Dan, just cumming wasn't enough. She'd really enjoyed the feeling of the ropes on her limbs and the tightness of the clips on her nipples. She missed the sensation of pulling her arms and legs against something hard and ungiving. She wanted the excitement of something fat in her ass and the feeling of submission she'd had with Dan.

Precious sleeps on a real bed now, but at that time, her mattress was on a high wooden loft. She thought about what to do, went to the hardware store and brought home her purchases. She screwed two metal loops into the wood above her head, 2 more below her feet and another 2 in the ceiling above her knees. She found wrist and ankle cuffs online and rope at the hardware store. She tied one arm up above her head and one leg down to the mattress. She suspended the other knee from the ceiling. Her cunt was open and her clit was exposed. She got excited as she pulled against the ropes. She thought about Dan, imagined him pinching her titties and used her free hand to twist the nipples. Her pussy twitched and she fingered her clit. She circled it till it came out of its hood, used her palm to press against it and pushed her fingers into the hole. She arched her pelvis upward and wished for a dick in her ass. She unhooked the other arm and put one, then two, then three fingers in her hole. She thought about Dan, imagined that he was watching her. Asked permission and came in his honor.

She'd had fun, but she wanted more. The next day she went to the sex-store and bought a long pink vibrator and a thick black butt-plug. That night when she used her new toys, she was happy, or at least as happy as she could be by herself. The ropes pulled her arm above her head and held her legs in the air. The vibrator in her free hand stimulated her clit and pussy till she was dripping and the butt-plug filled her ass. She pulled against the ropes in a way that opened and closed her cunt, pushed into the butt-plug and arched onto the vibrator. She wiggled into the toys, let them stimulate all her senses and happily came. All that was missing was a guy (and a mirror, so she could watch herself). The mirror was an easy fix and the next day she put one against the wall. But the finding the right guy wasn't so easy...

Time passed, she went out often and had lots of sex. It was always good and she always came, but nothing really turned her on until she got together with Daddy.

She'd known Daddy for a long time in his vanilla life. He was smart and cute. She'd always liked him, but had never thought of him as a sex partner. She'd gotten a momentary glimpse of his sexual nature that night at the bar, when he suggested some kinky fun. But after he'd wandered away without further comment, she thought he wasn't interested.

She finally understood when he visited her the following week and made things clear. They sat in chairs across from each other and talked. He said that though they were equal in daily life, he was sexually dominant and he thought she might be sexually submissive. Precious said yes immediately. The thought excited her a lot. Her mind went back to that time with Dan and without knowing exactly what Daddy had in mind, she knew he was right. She was sexually submissive.

He said he liked to be called Sir.

Precious had been a rebel all her life and had never, ever called anyone Sir. She almost choked the first time she said it. But she was ready to do whatever he wanted. She said "Yes sir" and discovered that calling him Sir made her happy. Her titties got hard. Her pussy tingled.

He told her about safe words. He said that everything was still in her control and that if she said "red" whatever he was doing would stop. She was surprised at this and realized that "red" was the difference between kinky sex and sexual abuse.

He said he enjoyed spanking his submissive and their meetings would always include spanking. He asked if that was ok with her. She shuddered as she said "Yes, Sir".

He stopped talking.

The air was charged.

There was nothing more to say.

Without a word, they stood up and moved toward each other. Precious was ecstatic when his lips touched hers. The kiss was electric. She wanted desperately to hold him in her arms, but she didn't know the rules and was afraid to touch him. (She'd read BDSM stories and knew that many dominants didn't like to be touched without first giving permission.) The kiss went on and on. Slowly one finger at a time, Precious reached out and touched the man who would be her Daddy. He seemed to like it and by the time the kiss was over, their arms were around each other and their bodies had melted together.

Daddy told Precious to get on her knees, pull her titties out of her shirt, place her hands behind her back and open her mouth. He unzipped his fly and took out his already hard dick. He told her to lick the tip with her tongue but not suck the shaft. He pressed it deeper into her mouth and said it was ok if saliva dripped out and just fine if she gagged. He moved it in and out of her mouth and she did her best to take it all. When he told her to press her lips gently around the shaft and pay special attention to the crown, Precious was in heaven. She loved the taste of dick and was happy to obey. She slowly closed her mouth and let her lips wrap around the head of his cock. She sucked him for a long time.

Daddy told her to stand up. It was time for her to display her holes. He told her to take off her skirt and panties, climb up on the couch, sit on the back, open her knees and spread her pussy. She obeyed without hesitation. He stood back, stroked his dick and gazed at her cunt. He told her to turn around, pull her butt cheeks apart and spread her asshole. Precious was fully exposed to his view. She was embarrassed, but not ashamed. It excited her to show off for him. His dick stood out straight and she knew he liked what he saw.

He told her to climb down from the couch, sit on the side and suck his cock again. Her pussy dripped. He squeezed her titties while she sucked and she tried really hard to follow his instructions. She pressed her lips gently around the shaft, stimulated the crown and moved her head up and down. She hoped he would like it and that he'd climax, but instead, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and zipped up his fly. He said he knew what she wanted, but she hadn't yet earned his cum.

He told her they were done for the day. He was a busy man and didn't have much time. He put on his coat, said he'd be back again in two weeks and left. Precious closed the door behind him and stood there. She was giddy with pleasure and her mind was spinning. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but she knew she liked it and that she would give anything to have it happen again.

Two weeks seemed like forever, but the day finally arrived. Precious was beyond nervous when the doorbell rang. Her heart was in her mouth. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. She hadn't known what to wear; she didn't know what to say. But he was here and nothing else mattered. She led him into her house, stood at attention and remained silent. He came in like he owned the place, put his clothes in the corner, looked her over and took her in his arms. Her eyes were on the floor. Her arms were at her sides. He opened her blouse, took out her titties and squeezed the nipples. He took her chin in his fingers, lifted her face and kissed her lips. This kiss was even more electric than the first one. Her mind fell to pieces.

He told her to take off her skirt and panties, go inside and kneel by the bed. He sat in front of her and asked if she had a collar. A collar? She was confused. Yes, he said. I would like you to wear a collar around your neck as a symbol of your submission to me. It's your choice, but if you accept my collar I expect you to wear it wherever and whenever you have sex to remind you, and whomever you are with that you serve a Master. Precious had never imagined anything like it, but the idea that this man - a man who made her so hot - wanted to be her Master made her squirm with excitement. She had no idea what service entailed, or that she'd be serving him for years to come, but her heart and soul already belonged to him and she would do whatever he asked.

He held his cock in his hand, told her to open her lips wide and take him all the way to the balls. She loved cock sucking and was glad to do what he asked. She hoped she could please him, but knew he was disappointed when he took her head in his palms and lifted her head off his dick. He looked in her eyes and told her she had a lot to learn. He explained that the underside of the shaft was especially sensitive as was the rim of the crown and the place where the vein met the head. Precious was ashamed and embarrassed to have not already known these things, but Daddy was kind. He told her to try again. This time was better. Now when she moved her head up and down she licked the back of the shaft, stimulated the frenulum and sucked the edge of the crown. Pleased that she'd followed his instructions, he let her suck him for a long time and stroked her hair while she did.

He said it was time for her spanking and that she should say "Thank you, Sir" after every strike. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and told her to lie across his knees. He used his hand. His glancing strikes went from bottom to top and made her cheeks bounce under his palm. She had never been spanked before and never imagined it could be a part of sex. At first her butt tingled under his blows, after a few strokes it began to sting. But it felt good. It felt sexy. He asked if it was ok with her and when it was, he hit her harder. She arched her ass and rubbed her pussy against his leg. She gasped at the sharpness of the sensation, but remembered to say "Thank you, Sir". Her ass turned red as the spanking continued and she really began to feel the burn. Precious liked the feeling though and found it very arousing. She enjoyed the stimulation and was happy to say "Thank you, Sir".

He stretched out on the bed, told her to lie next to him. He stroked his cock and asked if she wanted him to fuck her. Her pussy was dripping. She'd never been so ready in her life. "Yes, Sir" she said "Please fuck me". He told her to open her legs, climbed on top, dropped his weight on her and slipped his dick into her waiting hole. He told her to wrap her arms and legs around him and follow his rhythm. His thrusts pushed deep into her. She felt him in every inch of her cunt. She loved holding him in her arms. She loved the feeling of his body so close to hers. His dick was the perfect size for her pussy. It stimulated the sensitive flesh from the tip of the opening to the depth of the cervix. His dick felt great as it moved past the labia, through the channel and the all the way deep into her hole. She held him tight and bucked in harmony with his movement. When her pussy tightened and pulsed and she began to moan, he told her that if she wanted to cum she had to ask permission. He made her ask several times before finally saying yes. When he did, she held him tight and arched her cunt upward. Her pussy clenched his dick and she came in a flood of juice and excitement.

But Daddy hadn't cum. He told her she didn't deserve his cum in her pussy. Instead, she was to lick his balls while he pumped his cock. It was up to him to decide when he would cum. He said he would cum in her mouth when he was ready and that she was to hold it on her tongue, show it to him and not swallow it until he gave her permission. She said "Yes, Sir" and awaited further instructions

He stretched out on the bed, took his dick in his hand and began to stroke. He told her to move downward, stretch out her tongue and lick the underside of his balls. He said there was a special place near the bottom that was especially sensitive. He told her to make it really wet and let the spit drip down to his asshole. "Yes, Sir", she said and dropped into position. She filled her mouth with saliva and let her tongue sweep over the sacs. She focused on pleasing him. His hand pumped his cock; his body began to shake. His energy transferred through his balls to her tongue. She felt what he felt and as his excitement grew, so did hers. Precious leapt to the head of his dick when Daddy said, "Catch it"! She opened her mouth and caught the priceless milk as it spurted out of his cock. It was thick and warm and a little salty. Precious held it on her tongue and opened her mouth to show it to Daddy. He looked at it and smiled, then told her to swallow it.

12