Predator and Prey - Pt. 01

Story Info
I fall in lust with a mother's son. I plan to corrupt her.
2.9k words
4.59
19.8k
38

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovers.

I know I have several series that you all would like me to continue. But sometimes an idea just sticks in my head and makes my pussy stick all wet and slippery, and I just have to get it written down to share with all of you!

I was starting to write the next part of my story about Sissy Candy and her Uncle Mike (remember, Candy used to be Kenny until he seduced his uncle to sink his cock deep in Kenny's virgin ass, and turn that asshole into a boipussy?).

Well as I began to write, Candy's sissy friend Kitten snuck up on me and asked me to tell you how Kitten became a sissy fuck toy. I agreed it would make a great story, but then I realized it was better told from the point of view of her owner, Luis.

I have to tell you up front. Luis is not a nice man. This story has a different tone than my other stories. The best way to describe this story is..... it's Creepy!

Here's part 1 for all you femmboi lovers out there. More parts to follow soon!

I love you all. Keep those cocks dripping!

Love, Tawny

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Introduction

My name is Luis. You know me, and my sissy Kitten, from some other stories about my friend Mike and his Sissy Candy.

I just said Mike is a friend, but that is not strictly true. Perhaps it's better to call us friendly rivals. We have several things in common. We met because we both work construction. But then we found out that we both have a side hustle in common. We both buy drugs from a common supplier and then resell them for some money on the side. Mike specialized in hanging around high schools and colleges, pushing the stuff to kids, or at least very young adults. Me, I have a string of bars that I frequent a few nights each week, passing the goods off to regular customers and new ones too.

And we have something else in common too. We both like femmeboi sissies. Prancing pretty boys who want to be girls, or at least want to be treated as girls. And by that I mean that they want men to fuck them hard like girls.

Not only do we like those sissies, but we also each have our own full time sissies that live with us. Well, fuck, we own them. We own their asses, and their little clitties. We own their cock sucker lips and their cock sleeve throats. We own them.

Mike says his sissy is his nephew, can you believe that? His own fucking flesh and blood. And he didn't even have to convince the princess that he was a fag sissy. Candy came begging for his cock, and Mike was only too glad to drive his fat cock up Candy's ass and has been fucking that sissy every day ever since. And he is kind enough to share him with his friends!

Kitten is my sissy. I had to work at getting the trampy little slut away from his/her mother and converting her so that all she thinks about is being a cock sleeve. I finally have her trained so that all she wants is to have a cock shoved deep in her throat, or deep in her ass.

I bring all of this up because Mike just asked me how Kitten came to be my current sissy. Yeah, I've had others in the past, but I've had Kitten for almost a couple years now.

Before Mike asked the question, his sissy Candy was on her knees between my legs. I had a firm hold on her head and I was thrusting my cock up and down hard. Candy was making gurgling noises as my cock pistoned in and out of her throat. Every once in awhile she would gasp for air, but I didn't really care. Her throat felt good around my cock. Mike wasn't concerned about me hurting her a bit, so why the fuck would I care? Drool spilled from her mouth down to my groin but that didn't matter. In awhile, after I came down her gullet, I would make the sissy slut lick up all of the drool and cum and even any sick if she vomited while I fucked her throat!

Mike was mostly oblivious to how hard I was using his sissy fuck toy because he was reclined on the couch and my Kitten was riding his cock. Mike has a thick dick, but Kitten has no problem with any size of cock. She had easily slid down onto Mike's cock and was bouncing up and down on it. Her own little dickie no longer gets hard, but it still flopped about as she raised herself and then dropped onto his groin, driving his dick deep into her ass.

It was satisfying to see how hungry Kitten was for cock. Not like she was when I first met him/her.

Once Mike and I dumped our loads of cum inside each other's fuck toys, we had the little sluts clean us up. Candy slurped up all of the drool and cum that had made a mess of my groin and Mike shoved his ass dirty cock into Kitten's mouth and she licked him clean. I remembered back to the first few times that I had shoved my filthy cock into Kitten's mouth - well, she was just Taylor then - and he protested until I slapped him hard and he cleaned it while crying. Nowadays she loved the flavour of her own ass on a hot dick and eagerly cleaned Mike.

Mike made Candy go grab us a couple of beers from the fridge. We lit up a joint and each took a hit and then gave it to the two sluts to finish between them. Since neither of them had cum yet, we let the two pretty minxes play with each other on the carpet while Mike and I lit up cigars. Our buzzed up little sissies were playing with each other's little dickies and boipussies when Mike asked me how I had gotten Kitten. The last time we had gotten together he had told me about how his nephew Kenny had become Candy and how Mike had fucked the boy right out of her.

Unusually, I was feeling in a sharing mood and told him how I had acquired Kitten.

Chapter 1 - Meeting Carol-Ann and Tiger

This was between two and three years ago, of course, when I first met Kitten. Or rather Taylor. Or rather, his mother.

It was a Friday night and I was making the rounds of the bars, doing hand offs of weed, pills and some harder stuff. I usually worked my way from one side of town to another. On Friday nights I was usually looking to hook up with one of my female customers to blow off a little steam. And by blow off I mean give her a hard fuck. And by a little steam I mean jamming a big load of jism down her throat or up her ass.

I don't usually have trouble finding someone to hook up with. I'm not bad looking and usually the gal thinks maybe she's getting a bit of a discount if she blows me or lets me fuck her. But of course, I don't do discounts. But their heads are usually so fucked up on pills or coke that they don't notice when not only do I not knock anything off the price, but when I leave I usually manage to take a bit more cash from the cookie jar, or freezer or wherever they may have stashed their savings. The last little pill that I slip them before I fuck them usually knocks them out after an hour or so and keeps them asleep until long after I have slipped a few of their valuables in my pocket and slipped out the door.

And they usually end up with a few bruises too. When I say I give them a hard fuck, I really mean it. I'm not into gentle love making. I like to give it to them rough and, yeah, hard. They're usually cursing and swearing at me until I maybe choke them out or stuff their face in a pillow to stop the neighbours from getting worried. But at the end they are always crying for more. Or maybe they're just crying. I don't really give a shit. I usually get what I want and fuck them if the experience wasn't to their delight!

This particular Friday night, I was in one of the more upscale bars early with a couple more hours of bar hopping still ahead of me. As I handed off a baggie under a table to a guy, loud laughter made me look up at a table about fifteen feet away. There were five gals in their late thirties or so and they seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday. Birthday gal was actually quite cute. A bit pudgy perhaps, but nice size tits and when she stood up for a moment, I saw a nice round ass. Something to really grab hold of. Right then I decided I would come back in a couple of hours and see if I could pick her up. She'd probably be quite tasty in the sack. And she was a bit more upscale than the usual druggy slags I ended up with.

I hurried up my rounds after that, though as a result I did have to wait a bit longer at one bar because the customer did not arrive until close to our agreed time. He had no way of knowing I was hot for a suburban momma. But I had managed to arrange that drop as my last and so I headed back to the birthday party bar.

The place was much more crowded as I entered. Four of the five gals were still there, though now they had been joined by a couple of guys who were obviously looking to cut someone out of the pack and take them home. All things considered, I would think most of the gals were married and unlikely to bite. Birthday gal seemed very interested in the guy beside her, but he was more interested in her friend on the other side of him.

I stood at the bar with a beer in hand and waited. Finally she looked my way and I smiled at her. That held her attention briefly and I then nodded at her, then at my bottle. She got the hint and got up and wandered over to join me at the bar. As I say, I'm a good looking guy and it isn't hard to pull birds if they are interested. And it turned out that Birthday Girl was interested. And a bit drunk.

Ten minutes later Carol-Ann was in my truck and we were kissing gently and she was telling me her address while her hand groped my groin. She had already managed to tell me she was a widow, and horny. So she was looking for a birthday treat.

I planned to be pretty rough with her once I got her home, but for the moment the gentle kissing was fine. I did not need her panicking before I got her into bed. I was actually thinking about getting her to unzip me and start sucking me before we got home, but she was looking a bit woozy and I didn't need her puking in my truck if my cock hit her gag reflex. Once we were at her place, if she threw up that was her problem.

When we got to her house she actually led me by the hand to her front door. As soon as she had the door unlocked I planned to slam her against a wall and tear off her blouse. Her fat titties had been teasing me all during the drive and I wanted to get my hands and mouth on them. And I wanted to establish right from the beginning who was the boss. But as she opened the door, we could hear noise from the television set. It sounded like a video game. Someone else was home it seemed, so I hesitated getting rough.

She whispered for me to wait and I did. She went into the living room.

"You are supposed to be in bed, young man!" I heard her say.

"Sorry Mom. I just got lost in the game." came back the reply. The voice was a bit high pitched. I would have taken it for a girl's voice if she had not referred to the person as "young man".

"Well, get yourself up to bed right now, Taylor!"

"Did you bring home some company? Are you drunk, mom?" Taylor replied. I took a couple of steps forward, intrigued by the soft tones of his voice.

"Never you mind! Just get up to bed!" I could tell by her tone that she was grinning and not mad at her son.

At this point I had stepped forward enough that I could see into the living room. Carol-Ann had her back to me. Her son had just stood up and was facing me. He caught sight of me and smiled, wiggling his fingers a little bit at me.

My heart melted. And my cock stiffened.

Taylor was an angelic looking, thin lad. He was about five foot ten, so taller than his mother. He was slim, but athletic. He had blond hair, almost white, probably sun bleached. It was quite long for a boy, falling down almost to his shoulders. His eyes were incredibly blue. His face was pixie-ish, and anyone would describe him as pretty. I would describe him as beautiful. His most beautiful feature was his mouth. It was round and his lips were so pink. It was a girl's mouth on a beautiful boy face. It was a mouth that needed to be wrapped around a cock. My cock.

I was in lust. I had to have this boy.

My mind whirled with the possibilities. I needed to make this boy my new fagboy sissy. I had no idea if he was straight or gay or even still a virgin. But I knew that not too long from now, I would have my cock rammed deep in his ass and he would be begging me to fuck him hard!

And that meant stealing him away from his mother.

Carol-Ann noticed her son's smile and turned to me. "Taylor is just going up to bed."

Taylor walked up to his mom and kissed her on the cheek. "Good night Mom!" he said. And he smiled at me as he passed me. Innately he recognized my superiority and he was already submitting to me, even just unconsciously for now. But soon he would be submitting fully to my cock.

"Good night, tiger!" she called after him. "Sleep tight!"

After he was out of ear shot, I said, "Tiger?"

I followed her to the kitchen where she got us each a beer. "We should wait awhile before going to my bedroom. Give him time to get to sleep! That was my husband's nickname for Taylor. Tiger. Harold died in a car crash four years ago. Taylor turned eighteen six months ago, but he still has a hard time dealing with Harold's death."

"He seems like a good kid." I said to her, while visions of Taylor on his knees choking on my cock passed through my head.

"Oh he is. He does great at school. He'll be starting college in September. Thank god he got a scholarship. And he takes care of himself. He runs a lot and plays tennis and other sports. He's small but active."

Again my mind played with images of athletic Taylor bouncing up and down on my cock, while wearing eyeshadow and lipstick. I groaned and leaned over and kissed Carol-Ann. She sucked on my tongue hungrily and we made out on her couch for fifteen minutes. She got my cock out and began sucking on it, and my mind just replaced her with her son and I imagined it was Taylor who's tongue was lapping around my dick head.

In awhile she led me upstairs to her bed and I soon had my cock sunk deep in her pussy. If this had been a normal Friday night pick up for me, I would have been slapping her around by now, and alternating shoving my cock in her pussy and up her ass, making her squeal and cry. Fuck, I loved it when they struggled as my dick fucked the shit out of them, sometimes literally.

But I needed to get her son. I needed to fuck her son. So I had to play a long game here. Well, not too long. But I had to get access to her son. So I controlled myself and actually was tender with her. I made sure she came twice before I sank my cock in her and jismed in her pussy. I would really have preferred to finish deep in her ass, but truthfully, she wasn't a bad fuck. So it would not be a disappointment to come back and fuck her again, and again.

And for as long as it would take until I could get into her son's ass. And then to get rid of her and take him as my fuck slut.

There would be changes. She would have to give him up. Willingly, or unwillingly.

But Tiger would be mine.