Predator and Prey Pt. 05

Story Info
Carol-Ann's descent continues, but she has fun!
5.8k words
4.74
5.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 5 - Party Girl!

I don't want you to think I neglected Juanita during all this time. Yes, she did need discipline and I left her tied up a lot, but most nights she slept in bed with me and was often sucking my cock as I drifted off to sleep. When I had first taken possession of her, her previous owner had told me that she was sometimes reluctant to take a cock up her ass, but during the six months I'd had her she had been a delightful fuck. Her favourite position was to be sitting on my cock and bouncing up and down, driving my dick deep in her ass.

But there were also times when she seemed to be remembering her past life as a boy and started rebelling. On those occasions I would invite Jake and one or two others over for poker or to watch a big game and then Juanita would get the boy fucked out of her for several hours. And if that didn't work, I would just beat her for awhile until she begged me to fuck her.

I would miss her, but I was going to have to move her on to make room for Taylor. Two sissies living in the same house would just lead to jealousy and fights.

I called Carol-Ann the next day but she didn't answer until early afternoon. She told me she felt terrible and said to call back in the evening. When I did I asked her if I could see her on Tuesday night and this time I suggested that I spend the night. She was eager and added, "Luis, why don't we just stay in and I will cook us dinner?"

On Tuesday night I showed up at her door with flowers and a bottle of rum and a big bottle of coke. She kissed me on the cheek and took my presents into the kitchen. Dinner was mostly ready. She handed me a beer and after a bit of hesitation mixed herself a rum and coke. From that day onward I made sure there was always at least one bottle of rum or vodka or gin in her house.

She made a terrific pasta dinner. Taylor joined us at the table and we all talked as we ate. I suggested we all watch a movie and Carol-Ann agreed. When she was done cleaning the dishes, I suggested she and I go outside for a few minutes. When we were outside we went behind the house and I pulled out a joint and lit it. I inhaled then handed it to her and, reluctantly at first, she took a hit. We spend a few minutes holding hands and kissing and passing the joint back and forth.

When we started the movie, Carol-Ann was sitting on the middle of the couch, with me right against her on her left and Taylor sitting close to her on her right. Taylor smelled the marijuana on his mother and was going to say something, but I shook my head and he remained silent, though he did move further away from her.

We took a potty break after an hour. Taylor popped some popcorn while his mother and I went in back to supposedly use the washroom, but in fact we necked for about five minutes while I played with Carol-Ann's tits and she rubbed my cock. When Taylor shouted that the popcorn was ready, Carol-Ann returned to the couch. I stopped off in the kitchen to grab a beer and I made her another mixed drink, heavier on the alcohol this time.

By the time we got to the end of the movie, Taylor had moved to a separate chair because his mother had stretched her legs out on the couch. She was laying against my chest and had her hand in my shirt playing with my chest hair and constantly tilting her head up for kisses. As the movie ended, Taylor was looking a bit disgusted with his drunk mother and he quickly ran up to bed.

I took Carol-Ann and guided her upstairs. We got undressed and into bed, but rather than reaching for her I lit up another joint which we shared after me telling her that sex was so much better when you were high.

And it was. Carol-Ann squealed when I ate her out and didn't even mind that I was pumping her ass with a finger as she came. She screamed when she came as I fucked her and then had no qualms about sucking my cock that was drenched with her pussy juices. When I came, I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load across her face. I loved to see the cock snot dripping down and off her chin.

And then, dutiful boyfriend that I wanted her to think I was, I cleaned her up with a cloth and then climbed in bed and for the first time I slept over. We kissed and fondled during the night. At six am I rolled over and cuddled her enough to wake her. She complained of a headache, but she sighed as I lifted her leg, placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt and then slid inside. As I fucked her I pulled and twisted her nipple making her moan. I again told her how sexy it would be if she had her nipples pierced. When I came, she muttered something and then went straight to sleep.

I showered and closed the door as I left the room, first making sure that I unplugged her alarm clock. She would think that one or the other of us accidentally pulled the cord out. She later told me she was late for work. It was the first time she had ever been late except when the subway was not running. Well, I planned to make sure she was late, or absent, much more in the near future.

Taylor was still in bed. I got on Carol-Ann's computer and transferred a three hundred dollars from her bank account to mine. This was a test, I wanted to see if she paid enough attention to notice. (After ten days she never mentioned money missing from her account, so I was sure she did not check it often.)

Just before leaving I made sure the bottle of rum was in a prominent place in one of her cupboards. I wanted her to notice it and think about it. I also went down into the basement and fiddled with some of the connections for her central air and her furnace. Nothing that looked like legitimate tampering. The summer days were getting warmer and I wanted to her to have to pay for some repairs. Put a bit of financial pressure on her.

We had arranged to get together again on Thursday night. I suggested drinks after work and Carol-Ann said fine. I was moving things forward from twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday - to three times a week to insinuate myself more into her life and to show her just how interested I was in her.

When we got together she complained about her air conditioning and how much it was going to cost to fix it. She suggested we go back to my house for a change. Since I actually lived in a run down apartment I didn't want to admit to the lie about the house and I told her it was awkward because I was constantly doing repairs and renovations.

I told her I couldn't drive out to her place, but suggested we get a hotel room. She thought that was a naughty idea and said sure. I drove us a couple miles away to a cheaper part of town and parked. On the way to the hotel I stopped and picked up a bottle of vodka.

At the hotel we watched some tv for a bit. Caol Ann asked if I had a joint. She was now eager for the high. I pulled out a couple of joints. She asked where I got them. Marijuana was now legal but these were obviously not government approved. Legalization had not hurt my joint sales much since the stuff I sold was actually better and not priced much differently. I told her that I bought it regularly from Jake who got it from someone he knew. I was not going to tell her I was the one selling to Jake and others; at least not yet.

We took turns drinking vodka straight from the bottle. Carol-Ann downed almost half of the bottle while I mostly just took small sips or none at all. I don't think she noticed. Eventually we fucked. This time I tried to tittyfuck her. She had never before had anyone try to wrap her tits around her cock and found it hilarious. But she definitely enjoyed me pulling and sucking on her nipples. She even pushed my head down to her pussy and told me to eat her out. She knew I gave great head.

Once again as I was eating her I slicked up my fingers and slid a finger fully into her ass. She squirmed and didn't complain. She sucked me for a bit and then I put her up on her knees and elbows and shoved my cock in her pussy, and thump thump thump fucked her. At one point I pulled out and slowly ran the head of my cock around her asshole. She turned her head and said "Hey!" I slammed back into her cunt, but I had planted the seed that maybe I might want to fuck her ass some day.

After we finished fucking we lay in bed for an hour. She almost passed out but I stuck a few fingers in her cunt and started to frig her. She came fully awake and then we fucked again for fifteen minutes. Then she fell asleep again. When I was sure she was out, I checked her purse and took eighty dollars out of her wallet. Then I went to sleep.

At four am I woke her and told her the time. She complained of a roaring headache but realized she had to get home. She called an Uber. While we waited outside I lit up another joint and she eagerly took hits off it, hoping it might soothe her throbbing head. We kissed goodbye and I reminded her we were going dancing on Saturday night.

We texted each other the next day. I found out she had called in sick to the office and just stayed in bed. I told her to look in the drawer next to her bed. She did and discovered that I have left her a few joints there on Tuesday night. She told me I was a doll! I imagined that as soon as she got off the phone she could not resist laying back on her bed and getting high!

I then phoned her office and asked for her by name. Sherry, the receptionist I had met previously, told me Carol-Ann had called in sick and did I want to leave a message. I said no and then "confided" in her that Carol-Ann had been quite drunk after our date last night. I knew that telling this to Sherry, it would soon be gossiped around the office and would help my cause in two ways, both getting her perceived as more of a party girl than people had thought and also planting the seeds of her being unreliable.

I chatted up Sherry for a couple minutes. She was eager enough for the chat that she just put me on hold when she had to deal with other calls instead of hanging up on me. She had given me her number the last time I was at Carol-Ann's office and wondered why I hadn't called, teasingly insinuating she could show me a better time than Carol-Ann. I promised her I would call and started to work out how fucking Sherry could work into my plan.

Thursday night when I showed up to pick up Carol-Ann I had Latisha and Jake in the truck with me. Taylor was out so Carol-Ann invited everyone in. I walked in with a bottle of vodka in hand, and she opened it and poured everyone a drink. I made sure the bottle ended up in the cupboard beside the rum bottle.

Carol-Ann took Latisha upstairs to chat while she finished dressing and putting on her makeup. While they were upstairs Jake and I went out to the garage. He was better at cars than I was. I asked him to fiddle with the engine or something so that the car would not start. Carol-Ann did not drive it to work but she used it a lot for groceries and such.

I also handed him some joints and several baggies of pills and such. When we wanted them later in the evening, I wanted Carol-Ann to think he was the one who had brought them, not me.

Meanwhile upstairs Carol-Ann had lit up a joint and was sharing it with Latisha as the black girl helped Carol-Ann with her make up. At one point while standing behind Carol-Ann who was seated, Latisha playfully grabbed Carol-Ann's boobs, and smiled at her in the mirror.

"Luis talks about how much he likes your boobs! They are nice!"

Carol-Ann was a bit startled, but just smiled at her black friend. "Thanks, um... yours are nice too! Luis has sort of been hinting that he thinks I should get my nipples pierced. At least I think he has."

"That man does like nipple rings!" said Latisha. "Mine are pierced. Do you want to see?" And before she could say yes or no, Latisha had popped her blouse and bra opened. Carol-Ann found herself face to tits with Latisha's large black boobs. She had very large round saucer aureola and in the middle of each was a very stiff black nipple, a ring threaded through each.

"They... they don't hurt?" Carol-Ann managed to stammer. Latisha cupped her breasts and massaged them, then took a ring in each finger and pulled, distending her nipples out.

"Uh uh! And they feel amazing when someone pulls on them when I'm being fucked! Here, feel them!" and Latisha took Carol-Ann's hands and placed them on her tits. Carol-Ann was a bit flabbergasted. She rubbed the nipples and rings briefly but then let go.

"So, do I get a peek?" asked Latisha as she straightened her top. A bit reluctantly Carol-Ann stood up and undid her top. Latisha pulled it back a bit more and undid Carol-Ann's bra. Carol-Ann's breasts spilled out. They were real and she was just a couple years shy of forty, but they were still firm. Latisha brushed her fingers across the nipples which erected instantly. She squeezed them a bit. "I can see why Luis likes your titties. And yes, you should get them pierced. Little rings to begin with, but I think you'd look great with thicker rings. Your nipples are fat and could take them!" Carol-Ann buttoned up.

"Your tits," Carol-Ann observed, "They're not real. I mean... "

"I know what you mean," grinned Latisha finishing the joint. "Oh baby, they are real. Implants, but real. They feel so good, and men love a girl with big boobies. I'm black, but never grew much titty flesh. Not like you. So when a man offered to buy me some, I jumped at the chance."

"That wasn't your husband?"

"You mean Jake? Oh, Jake and I aren't married. Jake is a darling and I do love him. But we just date. We endlessly date. But I also see other men too. And he sees other women. No, the guy who bought me my tits, and the rings, was another former boyfriend. Well, customer really!"

"Customer?"

"Oh honey, don't look so puzzled. I used to have sex for money. I had a lot of boyfriends then. I don't do that anymore. It wears a girl down after awhile. Well, not very often now. This doesn't change anything between us, does it?" asked the black woman.

"No, no of course not!" said Carol-Ann

Latisha helped her with her makeup. Carol-Ann was looking a bit more tarty than usual and Latisha made sure she was wearing her shortest skirt.

When they were ready we drove to a club twenty miles away where Tony and Jennifer joined us a short while later

Shortly after they arrived the women all went to the washroom together, as women do. As they fixed their makeup, Carol-Ann wondered if they were going to lay out some coke again. She had no interest in harder drugs... fuck, she had only recently tried marijuana... but if the girls were going to.... but they didn't.

Latisha mentioned to Jennifer that Carol-Ann had thought she and Jake were married. "How about you and Tony?" asked Carol-Ann.

"Married. No, but I do have a husband sitting at home looking after our two little girls?"

"Huh?" Carol-Ann looked puzzled.

"My husband got tired of sex within six months of us getting married. I.. Well, I like it, a lot. So I told him that if we were going to stay together I wanted an open marriage. It turned out he was a bit more of a wimp than I thought. He agreed. I don't think he's ever been out with another woman, but I date other men whenever I want. And I want it a lot. And by dating, I mean having a good time and then fucking them!" Jennifer laughed.

While she was talking she lit up a cigarette and handed one to Latisha. She offered one to Carol-Ann, but she shook her head. She didn't smoke.

"And your girls...."

Jennifer looked puzzled for a moment and then said. "Oh I see what you mean. Oh, I still fuck my husband sometimes. Both girls are his. At least I'm pretty sure. When we decided to have each of the girls I agreed to not have sex with other men until I got pregnant. Well not sex in my cunt. I still went out on dates and if they wanted to fuck me, they fucked me in the ass instead. Once I was confirmed to be pregnant I went back to regular fucking, up until a couple weeks before giving birth."

"You fucked while pregnant?" queried Carol-Ann.

"Oh yes, it's amazing! On my back or on all fours. Guys really get off on fucking a pregnant woman! I just had to be careful with the baby, you know. No extremely large dicks. Didn't want anyone poking the baby in the eye.. Just kidding!" She held up her hands. "But if I'd known Tony at the time I would have only let him fuck my ass. He IS huge! Now, Luis was.... oh, sorry!"

"Luis?" asked Carol-Ann. "You've fucked Luis?"

"Both of us have." Latisha said. "This was before you were on the scene. None of us are married to each other. We're all good friends. So from time to time, I might hook up with Luis, or Jake, or Tony or any number of other guys who I might fancy.

"Since Luis has been seeing you, neither of us has fucked him. We wouldn't do that to you, honest!" said Jennifer hugging Carol-Ann.

"I... I guess I understand! I'm not mad. You just surprised me a bit!" said Carol-Ann. "But something else... you said you let men fuck you in the ass! Doesn't that hurt?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea! If you haven't taken a cock up your ass, you have to try it!" laughed Latisha. "Yeah it may hurt a bit at first, but once you have a man's dick drilling you in your ass, it's like heaven! And it isn't just the actual sex, but also how dirty you think it is. That is part of the turn on!"

"Luis has been fingering my ass when he's been eating me out... Oops!" laughed Carol-Ann.

Jennifer also laughed. "Nothing we haven't heard before. Yes, Luis does like a good ass fuck. I've been sore a few times the next morning after a session with him. Not recently!! But girl, he has never wanted to eat pussy. If he's chowing down on you, then you must have some prime pussy in your panties!"

Latisha spoke up. "But girl, if you ever want a good ass fucking, let Tony in your ass. He's black. And he's big!"

"Big? How big?" Carol-Ann asked. "Luis is pretty average I think." She held her two hands out, about six inches apart she figured.

Latisha pushed her hands about half an inch closer. "That's more like it. Jake is a big man. He's about this big" She held out her hands and measured a distance that was about an inch and a half longer.

"And Tony," said Jennifer. "Is like this!" and her hands were another two inches wider than Latisha's.

"Holy fuck!" said Carol-Ann.

"There's nothing holy about being fucked by Tony! In your pussy or in your ass! And he eats pussy too!"

For the next hour the girls alternated between the dance floor and standing at a table with the guys. None of us guys were enthusiastic about dancing, but we did go up every once in awhile for some bump and grind. Each time Carol-Ann came back to the table I had a fresh mixed drink waiting for her and she would down it fairly quickly. About an hour in I nodded to Jake and he slipped three capsules to Latisha. When the girls went up dancing next, Latisha handed one of the capsules to Jennifer who eagerly took it into her mouth. Latisha did the same.

"What's that?" asked Carol-Ann, slightly slurring her words. Lathisha said "Come and find out!" and put the capsule between her lips. She approached Carol-Ann who realized what was expected of her and laughed a bit. "Just put it under your tongue and it will dissolve." said Latisha before kissing Carol-Ann and pushing the capsule into Carol-Ann's mouth.

Latisha held Carol-Ann tight and pushed her tongue into Carol-Ann's mouth. Carol-Ann returned the kiss and Latisha fondled her breast. Carol-Ann almost swallowed the capsule. She in turn tweaked Latisha's nipple and felt the ring there.

"What was that?" asked Carol-Ann.

"Just some Molly. Keep dancing. Give it a bit of time to work it's way into your system." said Jennifer who kissed Carol-Ann just as deeply as Latisha. Carol-Ann found the kisses to be nice... very nice.

12