Predator and Prey Pt. 07

Story Info
I get physical with Taylor - No, not that way, yet!
4.1k words
4.6
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 7 - Deciding Juanita's Fate

I met up with Taylor late on Wednesday afternoon at his racquet club for a game of squash. This was a big step for insinuating myself into his life. It was the first time we did something together outside of his home. We met up at the front desk and he signed me in. We changed in the locker room and then played a vigorous game of squash for the next forty five minutes. He was surprised at how well I did, for an old man and we were both extremely sweaty when we finished.

In the locker room we got our clothes off and headed for the showers. Taylor was a bit awkward and tried to keep his towel wrapped around his groin. I had nothing to hide and in fact, wanted him to see my junk. My cock was average sized but it was thick and dark in colour. My balls were fat and I had lots of hair down there.

We went to the shower to rinse off and then hit the whirlpool hot tub. I followed Taylor into the shower and when he tossed the towl aside I got sight of his glorious smooth round ass. It was a girl's ass, no doubt about it. As he stood under the shower he kept his back to me and his hands covering his groin. As we made our way to the whirlpool he held his towel tight to his groin again. As we slid into the tub I finally got a glimpse and realized that the kid was trying to hide a hardon.

"Oh that feels good" I sighed as we got into the large pool (well, large for a whirlpool). There were two other guys in there when we entered, but they soon left. Then it was just Taylor and I.

I told him, "Relax, no one else will see!" and grinned at him.

He looked embarrassed. "This is why I don't usually shower here, Luis. I wait until I get home. I keep... I keep getting erections and I don't want people to see!"

I moved over and sat close to him. If he peered down into the bubbling water he could get a look at my cock. And I did see him looking at times. "You're young. It's going to happen. Especially if you don't masturbate regularly!" He blushed. And he looked so damn cute!

We soaked for ten minutes and then we got out of the tub. I tossed him his towel and then we headed to the showers. There was no one else in the locker room and we were the only ones in the shower. Taylor tried to keep his back to me so I knew he still had his erection. "Taylor!" I called, and he turned to me. And there it was. Four inches and thin. Circumcised, so it had a beautiful round pink helmet. And his delicate balls were held in a cute little purse that was so very tight because his cock was erect. I'd had my hands on his cock the night that I cuddled his unconscious body in his bed, but it had been soft then. This was my first view of it erect.

I was soaping my own cock, and watching this beautiful young man turn his body helped me and so my own cock was stiff in my hand. "Having an erection is natural, son." I said to him. His eyes were glued to my cock as I fisted myself to an erection. Just as one day his lips would be tightly attached to it. But not now.

I turned my back to him and finished washing myself. When I turned back his eyes were drawn to my cock again, but now it was deflated. I told him to run the cold water for a minute and that would get rid of his erection. He did, and it did. But even his soft dick looked so beautiful. I watched as he towelled himself off. His long blond hair swung back and forth as he leaned down to dry his legs. I had to turn away or he would have seen that watching him was giving me a hardon again. As I did I caught sight of another man a row of lockers away who was staring at Taylor with hunger in his eyes. But when we made eye contact he smiled at me, giving me the thumbs up. He knew Taylor was mine.

As we were walking out of the club I thanked Taylor for the invite to play and said I would love to do it again. I gave him a full frontal hug which he returned. I inhaled his beautiful just washed Boy Fresh scent.

I gave him a lift home. The interior of the truck smelled of cigar, but he no longer objected. He was getting used to my odor.

Knowing about the match, and that I would drive Taylor home, Carol-Ann had invited me to stay for dinner. She was a pretty good cook and I enjoyed the meal. I enjoyed even more her surly mood. Apparently she had had a rough day at work. I had a beer with my meal, Taylor had a glass of milk and Carol-Ann finished two vodkas. She bitched about her work and the property tax payment that she had to make and how her bank account never seemed to have enough money.

As she got louder, Taylor put his hand on her wrist and said, "Mom, don't you think you've had enough to drink!" Carol-Ann pulled her hand back angrily.

"Tiger, sweetie, mind your own fucking business!" she glared at him. And to emphasize her point, she went to the counter and poured herself another tumbler of alcohol. "When you start bringing in money to pay the bills, then you get to say something!"

Taylor stood up, tears on his face and ran from the room!

"Oh shit!" said Carol-Ann softly. Then she called after him, "Tiger! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!"

We both stood and she buried her face against my chest and I held her tight as she sobbed. God this was good I thought. The first sign of the wedge I was driving between mother and son! But I acted sympathetic. As she stopped crying, Carol-Ann turned her face up to me and gave me a sloppy drunken kiss. I kissed her back hungrily. "Will you screw me, Luis? I need a good fuck to forget this miserable day!"

She led me into her bedroom. As had become our ritual we shared a joint as we got undressed. "Oh god, I wish I'd known about weed years ago!" she said. "And I wish you'd fucked me years ago!" she giggled as we began to fondle each other. Of course, I played with and sucked on her gorgeous breasts. "Sex with my husband Jack was boring! The same thing every time. If I'd only fucked someone else before I married him, I might have seen how boring he was!

"Luis you are master at fucking! If I'd met you before Jack, I don't think Jack would ever have satisfied me! Oh fuck me Luis! Put that thick dick in my cunt and screw me!!"

I did. And I did it slowly. Usually when I fuck a woman it is hard and rough. But I needed this bitch to keep trusting me. So I was slow and gentle, thrusting deep inside her, hitting the back of her pussy, and pulling out, running my cock along her clit. She moaned. But she also cried. She had had a bad day and she muttered about that as I fucked her. I kissed her to shut her up and she eagerly sucked my tongue.

I paused in my fucking and got up on her chest and stuck my cock in her mouth. She eagerly sucked me, despite all of her pussy slime coating my dick. And then I ate her and as I did I again thrust two fingers up her ass. She wriggled enjoying the fingering. When I again got up between her legs to fuck her, I wanted to jam my cock in her ass. But I was trying to be the gentle lover that night. When my cock sank into her pussy again, I think she was disappointed I hadn't gone for her ass. But I wanted her to ask for that. She had to ask me to fuck her ass. And I knew she would. But not tonight. Tonight I fucked her pussy until she squealed and came hard, arching her back and then collapsing.

I hadn't come yet, so as she lay there panting, I straddled her chest and jerked my cock. When I came I painted her face with my cum. She didn't open her mouth, so it all just coated her face, like a slut.

She was exhausted. I went into her side table and found her stash of pills and weed. I was pleased to see that all of the joints were gone as were most of the uppers and downers. She was using during the week. She was a weak bitch who had decided that she needed a bit of medicinal help with her moods. Well, I was pleased to see her using. I would make sure Jake sold her more on the weekend. But for the moment I got a downer inside of her and held her while she drifted off to sleep. I did not clean her up. Let her wake up in the morning with dried cum on her face and pillow.

And when she did wake up, she would be late for work. Causing her more anxiety.

And just to add to her grief, I'd had another reason to choose this particular date to play squash with Taylor. I went into Carol-Ann's bathroom and opened her medicine cabinet. I found her birth control pill wheel which had just one pill missing. I put it in my pocket and replaced it with another that I had brought. It had everything the right colour, but all of the pills were just placebo sugar pills. Carol-Ann was in her late thirties and could still potentially get knocked up. I planned to see that she got enough sex to ensure a good chance of that happening.

It was still relatively early. I went to her fridge and grabbed a beer and a coke for Taylor. Of course, I popped a couple of the birth control pills in his bottle. I knocked on Taylor's door and opened it slowly. Taylor was at the desk in his room with headphones on and apparently doing some homework. He turned his head and saw me. I sat on the edge of the bed and we talked gently. I told him his mother was just under a lot of stress but yes, she still should not have snapped at him. He came over and sat beside me and sipped his laced coke. His long white blond hair framed his gorgeous face.

He said he was concerned that his mother was drinking a lot and smoking a lot of weed. He was really concerned about her and he actually began to cry a bit. I hugged him and he did not pull away. I pulled out a joint and his eyes opened wide. I told him that if we shared it, it would help him to relax and he nodded. I lit it and took a hit and then handed it to him. He took a deep hit and held the smoke like I had told him to, then coughed a bit as he exhaled.

I had lit this up in his room because I knew that even if he later opened his window and tried to get rid of the smell, some of it would linger. And Carol-Ann would recognize the smell and would know her son was now smoking weed. And there was a good chance she would think he had stolen it from her own stash.

I asked Taylor if he would like me to shotgun him again and he nodded. This time after I took a strong hit, I actually pulled him to me and placed my lips on his and exhaled the smoke into him. He didn't pull away. I pulled back but left my arm around his waist. As we finished the joint I slowly moved my hand up and down his back, softly rubbing, getting him familiar with my touch. He did not flinch and did not pull away.

I asked him if he was feeling better and he said yes. His eyes were glazed over and he was feeling no pain. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a thumb drive. He asked what it was and I had told him I had brought him some of my favourite porn for him to look at. He pulled away from me a bit but he did take the thumb drive. I told him it was natural for boys his age to watch porn. I hoped this would help him and might encourage him to masturbate and relieve some of his stress.

I stood up and said it was time for me to be going. He stood and we hugged and I so much wanted to kiss that gorgeous feminine mouth, but I resisted, instead kissing him on the forehead. He thanked me for the talk and assurances, and the memory stick. As I left his room he was putting it into his computer.

On the way out I looked in Carol-Ann's purse and saw that for some reason she had over four hundred dollars in cash. I put three hundred of that in my own wallet.

In my truck I lit up a cigar and thought about the evening. Carol-Ann was now solidly hooked on alcohol, was now smoking weed regularly and was popping uppers and downers to relieve the stress of her work days. Stress that I planned to pile on her. She was enjoying our sex and I was pretty sure that soon she would be eager for other men to fuck her as well. I was ready to push her towards that.

I stopped off at a couple of bars near her place and met up with customers to hand off some drugs and put some more cash in my wallet. It was then a longer drive to my next drop off.

I was pretty sure that she would notice the money missing from her wallet. Of course, she wouldn't blame me. She might suspect that she had misplaced the money but she would also think that Taylor, her Tiger, might have taken it. She would not confront him, but this would help pull the two further apart.

The thumb drive I had left for Taylor was just a teaser. I had downloaded many videos for him. But all were five minutes or shorter. It was mostly pedestrian stuff. Young guys and gals, older men and older women, a couple older guys and younger gals. And even a couple of lesbian. But mostly straight sex. Definitely no anal or pissing. And no guy on guy. Not yet. That would come.

And I would cum.

On him, and in him.

My last stop of the night was a bar in a bad part of town. I made sure to park right beneath the street lamp outside. There were a couple rows of motorcycles. Inside the music was loud and the two pool tables were busy. I said hi to a lot of folks but I was not here to sell drugs. I was there to buy.

George the bartender nodded at me and then at the door leading to the back. When I went through I found Chauncy and Sally at their desks. They owned the place and they were the ones that I got the drugs from to resell. Well, actually it was Chauncy that handled the drugs. Sally had her own merchandise that she managed.

The two were quite the contrasting couple. Well not a couple in a sexual sense. Far from it. Chauncy was a small black man and very gay. He had several large men in his employ who protected him, and also fucked him when he was in the mood.

Sally was also gay, in her own way. Sally was a large muscular, attractive woman who worked out continuously with weights and took lots of steroids. She was built like a bull and was a butch dyke. Very butch and very very dyke. Sally's hair was stark white and cut in a short marine style buzz cut. She never wore makeup and she liked her cigars almost as much as I did.

She had told me that she had never been fucked by a cock, or by a dildo or vibrator. She had no use for men sexually, but she did love women. Very much so. Just as I had a thing for femmeboi sissies, she got wet and sloppy for ultra femme young women. So much so that she always had a house pet, just like I had Juanita. And when I said that Sally had never been fucked, that did not mean that she had never had anything up her pussy. She trained her girls to fist her cunt. If the girl was small enough sometimes she could get both hands in at once.

And as to her merchandise, well Sally ran the prostitution in our town and she regularly moved hookers around the city to avoid the cops and also moved women from city to city, whereever they could best make her more money. She had a few big strong lads working for her who protected the girls when necessary, and also kept them in line. They also helped "train" the new girls who they found on the street and at bus and train stations, or were perhaps brought up from Mexico and further south. Many did not see the advantage of selling their bodies so that Sally could have better cigars and whiskey, but they soon learned. Oh, they learned!

Sally bought and sold some of those girls, and some were reluctant to become street corner hookers and brothel workers. Sally didn't give a shit what they wanted. But to give her credit Sally made sure her contacts knew she never handled anyone underage. It wasn't a morals thing. She wanted to be sure if she ever went to jail she wouldn't get convicted of anything that serious.

I knew I was going to have to get rid of Juanita soon, to make room for Taylor in my life. I talked this over with Sally for awhile to see if I might be better to sell her on if I could not find someone local to take her off my hands. Sally said she was sure she could help me out, when the time came. As I thought about it more, the idea appealed to me. Juanita had given me enough trouble that I liked the idea of her working in a femmboi whorehouse somewhere rather than being pampered by a new daddy.

Sally asked me if I needed to work off any aggression. I had only cum once tonight, painting Carol-Ann's face. I planned to fuck Juanita hard when I got home but I asked Sally what she had in mind. She simply said "Bad Cop" and I smiled. As she led me to an upstairs room she explained that she had a new cute young girl who she fancied, but the young thing was resisting her advances. She wanted me to stir things up a bit.

Sally and I had done this before. Good cop/bad cop. Or rather, good fuck, bad fuck. Sally was always the hero of the piece and I was the villain. I didn't mind. She was trying to break a girl, get her comfortable with Sally as a dominant female lover. So she needed me to be the brutal male who made the girl afraid of men. Sally needed me to be rough.

Just what I loved.

Sally led me to a door and unlocked it. "No marks on the face this time, Luis! Understand?" I told her yes, and I meant it. At least I did when I entered. The girl in the room was tiny. Just five feet tall. She had long blonde hair and a cute pixie face. When I entered the room she looked up at me with hope. But when I took off my belt and took my first swipe at her ass with it, she ran into a corner. It didn't do her much good. I shoved my cock in her mouth to stop her screaming.

When I left the bar an hour later I was carrying several thousand dollars worth of merchandise. Chauncey loaned me one of his big black muscle enforcers to watch my back as I took the goods out to my vehicle.

When I reached my apartment building, I was cautious going from my truck to the apartment. This was not a nice part of town and some folks suspected how I made my living - well other than my daytime construction job. But I had no trouble. At least, not until I entered my apartment.

I had not tied Juanita up when I had left earlier. The dumb bitch knew better than to try to run away. Where would she go? But I had given her instructions to clean up the apartment. When I entered I could see that she had done a tolerable job of tidying up the living room, but the kitchen was still a mess. I roared her name, "Juanita!" but she did not reply.

I found her hiding between the bed and the wall in the spare room, her room. She was cowering fearfully. I looked around and in the waste basket I found the remains of a couple of joints and some tissues soaked in cum. The fucking bitch had gotten into my goods. And not only had she gotten high, but she had jacked off her dickie and cum without permission! Damn I should have left her caged!

I grabbed her long hair and dragged her up onto the bed. She was screaming at me and trying to say she was sorry, but I slapped her hard across the face, which set her howling! Damn, I would show her what being sorry meant! I thought I had worked off my aggression by fucking Sally's cute feminine toy in the pussy, but I attacked Juanita's boy cunt furiously. I slammed my dick into her dry. She howled again and told me to stop, please!

But I wasn't stopping. I had her on her knees and slammed her head down onto the mattress and I deep dicked her ass. She was tight. She was an incredible fuck, when I wanted a slow fuck. But now, I was fucking her for punishment and I wanted her to feel every stroke of my cock, lancing down into her bowels, pummelling her. Hurting her. I slapped her ass hard as I rode her, and calling her every fucking foul name I could think of!

When I finally came deep in her ass, I was choking her and she was struggling to breathe, which made her ass spasm and made me cum even harder! When I pulled out of her ass, there was some blood mixed with my cum. But I didn't care. I was still breathing hard when I got her cage and snapped it shut around her cock. I then pulled her hands behind her back and tied them to her feet which I pulled up roughly.

12