Predator and Prey Pt. 08

Story Info
Coked up Carol-Ann offers me her ass; Taylor watches porn!
7.3k words
4.76
6.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 8 - Rings, Coke and Asses

I talked to Carol-Ann on the phone the next evening. She told me that she was in deep shit at her office since she once again showed up late and missed an important meeting. She asked me if I could come around and I told her I was busy. And I was. Well not right then, but in a couple of hours I would be making rounds of the bars handing off a bunch of the drugs I had got from Chauncy the previous evening.

She said she missed me and really needed a hard fuck. Yes, she put it in those words. And she slurred those words, so I knew she had been drinking. I'd gotten her using alcohol and soft drugs frequently, taking uppers and downers sometimes, craving sex and she was developing quite the potty mouth.

I told her that the girls had insisted that the gang go out dancing again on Saturday night since they had had so much fun the previous weekend. Carol-Ann was excited. She said Latisha had called her up and the next night the two of them were meeting up for drinks.

Latisha had of course done this at my urging.

I told Carol-Ann that I had made plans to go running with Taylor on Saturday afternoon, then would stay for dinner before we went out. She was fine with that.

I arrived mid-afternoon for my run with Taylor. Carol-Ann was out. Taylor greeted me in his running gear. He acted a bit awkward when I gave him a hug, and again frowned at the cigar odour that clung to me. But he was now acclimatized to my man odour and said nothing. We did a few warm up stretches on his front lawn and then we jogged off at a brisk pace, him in front and me trailing behind. But never too far. And I enjoyed the view.

The lad was tall. Almost five-ten. His long blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail to keep it from flying in the wind. He had a slim figure but with strong muscular legs from his running and other sports activities. If he had any hair on his arms and legs it was so blonde as to be invisible. His ass was a perfect bubble butt that any woman would have been proud of.

When I finally took him as my sissy, I would put him on heavy hormones and get rid of the muscles. The only muscles he would need would be in his lips and his ass, to please my cock. As we jogged and my mind filled with visions of his Femmboi future, it was hard to keep my cock from getting erect and interfering with my running.

We returned to the house after a hard run for a full hour. I never flagged behind Taylor as he changed paces occasionally to try to test me. I think I impressed him enough. He did compliment me on my stamina.

We paused in front of the house briefly, to walk around and slow our heart rates and catch our breath. As we did I got to enjoy seeing Taylor's face, dripping in sweat as he panted. His lips were full and red, his nose was so delicate and sweet, and his eyes were wide and simply gorgeous. How had no man ever molested him before?

When we went inside, I immediately grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, but Taylor just went for some room temperature tap water, saying that cold beverages were not good after exercise.

I had brought a change of clothes for the evening, of course. I went to my bag and opened it up and grabbed a joint. "We should do this before we shower!" I suggested. He nodded and came closer to me. I lit the joint and sucked strongly. He also took a puff, and then it was his suggestion that I shotgun him. I put my hand on his hip and pulled him close. His face was just inches from mine as I took a very deep toke, and then he put his lips to mine. In past I had moved my lips to his, but this time, he eagerly sought out mine. I exhaled ths smoke into his mouth and he inhaled it strongly. But our lips remained together a brief moment longer and it was, almost, a kiss. In fact, when inhaling his tongue briefly touched mine. But then he pulled back, flustered, eyes closed and snorted, keeping the smoke in longer, before he exhaled it.

We finished the joint and he opened the windows to try to dissipate the odour. But I knew Carol-Ann would smell it when she returned from where ever she had gone.

I took my bag into Carol-Anne's room and stripped for a shower. Buck naked I went into the hallway and called Taylor's name. He popped his head out of his room, saw me naked and said "Luis!"

"What? You've seen me naked in the showers at the club!" But I saw his eyes look me up and down and stop at my cock, which was semi-hard. "Where does your mom keep the extra towels?" He told me, and as I walked away from him I grinned. When I finished my shower and had dressed, I heard Taylor in the second shower.

When he had scurried into his own room and did not come out for several minutes, I knocked on his bedroom door. When he opened it I handed him a baggie with a few joints in it. He smiled and said thanks. I told him that I thought his mom had noticed him sneaking some from her stash, and thought it best if he had his own. "What do I owe you?" he asked. "I haven't got much..."

"No worries," I said. "We'll find a way for you to pay me back." Then I handed him another memory stick.

"More porn?" he asked, and I nodded. He put it down by his computer just as we heard Carol-Ann come in to the house.

As we walked out to the kitchen, Taylor agreed to play squash with me during the coming week.

Carol-Ann gave us both a big hug, the three of us snug together. Then she pushed her son aside and held me tight and gave me a big sloppy kiss. She winced a bit as she did so, and I knew why!

I could smell marijuana on her. She giggled and went to her cupboard and poured herself a vodka. "First one of the day!" she said as she sipped. "Time to get in the mood for tonight!"

Taylor went back to his room while Carol-Ann danced around the kitchen and prepared dinner. She was in a great mood. She told me about the small chores she had been out doing all day, and told me she had a surprise for me later, if I was a good boy! She had grabbed my crotch and was massaging my cock while she said that, so it was very plain in what manner she expected me to be "good."

After dinner while Carol-Ann got dressed to go out I barged into Taylor's room without knocking. He was startled and tried to cover up, and yelled at me. I had caught him jerking his cock while watching some of the porn I had just brought him. By the odour in the air I knew he had been smoking a joint as well. I told him not to be embarrassed. All guys masturbated, even at awkward times. I put down the soda that I had brought in for him (with a hormone pill dropped into it, of course).

He tried to wipe off his cock and put it away, but I told him not to bother since his mother and I would be leaving shortly. I told him that if he was awake later after I brought his mother home, I would show him some of my favourite sites online for porn.

When I left Taylor's room I could hear Carol-Ann humming merrily in her room. I took the opportunity to go down to her basement. I pulled her washing machine out from the wall. Thankfully it was a type that had no back on it. I was able to reach in and yank out a few wires. More repair bills for her in the coming days!

Back upstairs I rummaged through her purse that she had left on the kitchen counter. I was going to remove some cash, but discovered that she had less than sixty bucks. Not enough to make a purchase from Jake tonight. Either she had forgotten to get some cash or she was starting to have real cash problems.

I knocked on Carol-Ann's door and entered her room. She was just finishing her makeup. She was wearing a very short skirt and a very tight tube top with no bra. Over the past few weeks, particularly with suggestions and influence from Latisha, Carol-Ann had relaxed her clothing style and was no longer dressing conservatively when we went out. She tarted up very well. Her makeup was also much bolder and, yes, slutty. She stood and posed for me. "You like?" she asked as she pushed her tits out.

She was referring to the bold outline of her nipples under her tube top. She had gone bra less so that the rings in her nipples were very evident under the thin material. "Fuck, yeah!" I growled as I stepped closer. I kissed her hungrily as my left hand stroked and squeezed her nipple. She winced in pain and pulled back a bit, but I just held her and squeezed harder.

"I thought you'd like them!" she grinned as she pushed me back.

"Let me see..." I tried to grab the bottom of her tube top to pull it up. She slapped my hands away.

"You can play with them all you want when we get home later!" she said teasingly. She looked in the mirror and said, "Oh, you've made a mess of my makeup! Get out! Give me five minutes to repair this and then we can go!" I made to leave the room and she called after me. "Well, maybe ten minutes. Be a dear and bring me a vodka, will you!"

I brought her a tumbler of liquor and then retreated to the living room to wait. When I passed Taylor's room I listened at the door. I could feel faint sounds of a porn video he was watching, and could hear him grunting as he pulled on his dick. A week back the boy had told me he had rarely masturbated, but now he seemed to be making up for lost time!

I stepped outside and lit a cigar while I waited. I had no qualms about smoking inside Carol-Ann's house. Fuck that. I'd smoke where ever I wanted. But it was a nice night. Of course, I had already seen Carol-Ann's pierced nipples. Well, not in person. But Latisha had taken some pics just after they were pierced and had sent them to me. The girls had gone out together a few nights back and I had instructed Latisha to get Carol-Ann drunk (which was not too hard to do these days, believe me) and then convince her to get her nipples done. Latisha's own nipples were ringed and Carol-Ann had seen those and been intrigued. I had been dropping enough hints about how I liked pierced nipples and so Carol-Ann had finally succumbed.

I did like a gal with nipple rings. I loved pulling and twisting those rings as I threw a hard fuck into a gal. Or into a sissy. God, I suddenly got very hard as I thought about Taylor with rings in his nipples and I knew that once he was mine and he had grown a bit of tit flesh I'd pierce those nipples myself! His nipples would be small so small rings would be appropriate on him. But for his mother... well she had large tits and fat nipples so in a few weeks I would "treat" her and buy her some thicker gauge rings. She would look very slutty with thick heavy rings through her teats!

As we drove in my pickup to the club, Carol-Ann was feeling happy with two drinks already inside her. I looked over at her and thought about what else Latisha had told me about the girls' night out. When Latisha had taken Carol-Ann to the piercing and tattoo parlour it was only after Carol-Ann had a belly full of cum!

The two gals had met up right after Carol-Ann had finished work. They'd gone out and done a bit of window shopping - no purchases since they did not want to carry packages around, and had then started bar hopping. At one point they did put some food in their bellies, and between bars they smoked some weed. They had to pay only for their first drinks. After that, where ever they were, there were always men eager to buy them drinks on the off chance that maybe, perhaps, the girls might like to show their "appreciation". And, at one point, they did.

They had been chatting with two nice business men from out of town and Carol-Ann was very tipsy. After a bit of discussion, Latisha convinced Carol-Ann that they should take a short walk with the two nice men to their rental car in a nearby garage. Latisha got in the front seat with one guy and Carol-Ann giddily slid in the back with the other. After a brief session of kissing and the guy feeling up her tits, Carol-Ann helped the guy pull his pants down and then she gave him a blow job while Latisha did the same in front with her guy.

Latisha had told me that Carol-Ann had been very enthusiastic and had almost managed to deep throat the guy before he blasted in her mouth and she swallowed all his jism. Carol-Ann was still cleaning up the guy's cock when the man in front handed Latisha an extra fifty bucks on top of the hundred he has already given her. Carol-Ann never realized that the guys had paid for their blow jobs.

It was that money that Latisha had used to pay for Carol-Ann's piercings!

When we got to the dance club, Latisha and Jennifer immediately dragged Carol-Ann off to the washroom. Jennifer had Carol-Ann lift her top up to see the piercings. She grabbed Carol-Ann's nipples and squeezed them, making Carol-Ann wince. The new piercings were still tender. "They look fucking incredible!" said Jennifer, kissing Carol-Ann on the lips as she pulled a bit at her sore tits.

Latisha meanwhile had set out some lines of coke on the counter and snorted a line. Carol-Ann did not hesitate, although she was a bit messy at inhaling the drug. This was her first time, but she was now enthusiastic to try anything that would enhance her evening!

Especially, she said, because she had had such a fucking shitty week at the office. She was ready for fun!

It didn't take long for the coke to kick in. Carol-Ann was almost frenetic on the dance floor. For the next couple of hours she was on the dance floor with one of us or dancing with any number of guys who approached her. I've said before I'm not much for dancing myself. I did get up a couple of times to dance with her or one of the other gals, but I was content to just talk to the guys and occasionally wander around and pass off some drugs to some of the regulars who showed up. In a place like that I was not going to sell anything to someone I did not already know. You never know who might be a cop.

I enjoyed watching Carol-Ann dancing with other guys. They were attracted to her because of her slutty looks and tonight in particular because of the outlines of her nipple rings beneath her tight top. She was really hopped up. She did not mind when the guys accidentally brushed against her nipples, and she was fairly freely groping their cocks. A couple of times other women stomped over and dragged their boyfriends or husbands away from her.

At one point early on she took a break and wandered outside where she found a few of us standing around smoking and talking. "No weed?" she pouted as she realized we were all smoking cigarettes, or in my case a cigar.

"Sorry babe," I said, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her in for a kiss. "We didn't bring any tonight!"

"I need something... oh fuck it!" she said, and she took a drag on a cigarette that Latisha held out to her. "God that's awful!" she said, but she did not hand it back. She finished it. And since it had been so short, Latisha handed her an unlit one, which she lit and smoked completely.

Over the rest of the evening, she had a few more cigarettes and at the end of the evening, Latisha made sure she took the rest of a pack home in her purse.

Over the past few weeks, Jake had been capturing more and more of Carol-Ann's attention when we had been out together. Part of that was because each night he sold Carol-Ann a baggie of drugs that I slipped him. But also he followed my directions and paid more attention to her. Tonight we all arrived in our usual couplings, Tony and Jennifer, Jake and Latisha and Carol-Ann and me, but I spent a good part of the early evening with my arm around Jennifer, including nuzzling her on the neck a lot. Tony and Latisha were similarly into each other, which left Jake's lap for Carol-Ann to sit on, a lot.

At one point Jennifer was sitting beside me and we were kissing hungrily, with lots of tongue. I don't know if it was jealousy or horniness, but Carol-Ann took Jake's hand and led him out the door of the bar. She meant to lead him to his truck, but he pulled her in a different direction and they ended up going down the alley beside the club. In moments he had her pinned against the wall as he thrust his tongue down her throat. With one hand he was squeezing her newly pierced nipple and she was groaning in a combination of pain and lust as she was scrambling to undo his belt. He told her to slow down and took a moment to light a cigarette for each of them. He was delaying because he knew I would be following them outside in a minute.

When I did come out to the alley, Carol-Ann was so coked out that I don't think she knew I was there. Which was good, because she didn't notice when I took out my phone and took a few pictures and a short video. Carol-Ann was on her knees in the dirty alley. The bottom of her tube top was pulled up above her breasts and her large tits with their piercings were on full display. She had a lit cigarette burning in one hand. And with the other hand she was steadying Jake's cock as she sucked him off. She alternated between trying to jam her head fully down on his stiff rod, and licking his cock like a huge lollipop.

I took only a brief video, but then took a second one when Jake signalled me. Just as I restarted, Jake pulled his cock out of Carol-Ann's mouth and he came on her face. "Give me your cum, you fucker!" Carol-Ann moaned as he painted her face with his white jizz.

I was back inside at our table when a few minutes later Carol-Ann came back inside, unsteady on her feet, some cum still dripping from her chin and made a bee-line for the washroom. I nodded at Latisha and she followed Carol-Ann. Ten minutes later the two girls emerged again and returned to the table. I had a fresh vodka waiting for Carol-Ann. She practically gulped it down. She sat down beside me and kissed me hard, though she pulled back in a bit of surprise when she realized that my cock was out, under the table, and Jennifer was slowly fisting me.

She told me she wanted to dance with me. I think it was because she wanted to get me away from Jennifer, but I agreed and tucked my cock away. I gave Jennifer a long kiss, but Carol-Ann pulled me away.

On the dance floor she still had a lot of energy from the cocaine, but I could tell she was beginning to flag. She pulled my head to her for a hungry kiss and said "Take me home and fuck me, please! I need a good fuck!"

I said, "What about Jake? You got him all worked up!"

"Let Jennifer fuck him then!" she said back at me, a bit angry. "I like Jake, and I do want to fuck him... sometime. You did say that would be okay, right?"

"Yes I did. It would be fine. But I also said you have to accept that I'm going to fuck other people too."

"I know. I know. And I think I'm okay with that... He does have a nice cock. You know I've blown him a few times, right?"

"Yes, I know. And yes it's fine. Look, if it would make you more comfortable, why don't I arrange something for next Saturday. You can fuck Jake as much as you want..."

She nodded, though I don't think she understood what I meant. "Will you fuck me now?" She kissed me again.

"Well, when I get you home, yes!"

It was still early, but we said goodnight to the others and drove home in my truck. I smoked a cigar as we drove and Carol-Ann fished out a cigarette and smoked that. "Damn, I told myself I'd never get hooked on these things! Now, look at me!" she said as she puffed away. Then she grabbed at my cock through my jeans. "I also never expected to get hooked on cocks either!" she grinned.

"You're such a slut!" I said.

"Yeah, I guess I am!" she giggled and squeezed my cock harder.

When we got inside I could tell Taylor was still awake from the light that leaked out under his bedroom door.

Carol-Ann left her purse on the kitchen counter as she always did, but she first removed the baggie of weed and drugs that she had bought from Jake when they were in the alley. She dragged me to her room where we shared a joint as had become our ritual before sex. She put the baggie in a drawer under her panties and bras instead of the bedside table. "I think Tiger has been sneaking in here and stealing my weed," she said. "And money keeps going missing too. He's starting to piss me off!"

12