Predator and Prey Pt. 10

Story Info
Sharing the mother. Taylor begins to accept his fate.
5.8k words
4.77
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 10 - Sharing Carol-Ann

I hadn't planned to see Carol-Ann again before Saturday evening, but she called me up on Friday afternoon and said she really needed a drink with a friend. She was crying so I knew some of the pressure I was putting on her was working. I needed to seem sympathetic so I agreed to meet her for drinks after work. I didn't have to meet up with anyone for handoffs until much later.

I was coming straight from a construction site so I was hot and sweaty and dirty. Taking her further out of her comfort zone I told her that I would meet her at a bar closer to where I was working, and far from her work. She said that was fine because she didn't want to run into anyone from the office, particularly her asshole boss, Bert Matthews.

I was already at a table in the Barrio Fiesta when she arrived so I saw the reaction on her face when she came in and her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She was a bit shocked at the place I had chosen. It really was a dive. The floors and walls were filthy. All of the pictures were old and very faded. There were about a dozen other people in the bar and it was evident that most of those were already quite drunk, and in fact were never sober. Their hard faces showed the ravages of booze.

I don't think she'd ever been in such a rough bar in her life, but I would make sure she soon haunted such places regularly.

She saw me at a table and her eyes lit up when she saw I had a full bottle of vodka and two glasses. I poured her a full glass and pushed it to her as she sat. She easily downed two-thirds of the drink and nodded for me to refill it.

This was a place that didn't give a fuck as to what the smoking by-laws were, so several people were smoking and Carol-Ann took out her pack of cigarettes and lit one. She chain smoked the entire time we were in the bar.

"Oh, Luis! Thanks for coming! I've had such a miserable couple of days! I just needed someone to talk to. To listen to me." and she started crying. "My life is so fucked up right now! I'm so glad to have you as a friend!"

The bitch really was desperate, I thought!

"What's happened, honey?" I asked her, holding her hand tightly, as she sobbed. I was wondering which of my little time bombs had gone off. Several, it turned out.

"Where do I start? My money is gone! I put away a bunch of money for Taylor, to help with going to college. He has... had... an athletic scholarship but he was still going to need some help, so over the last few years I put a bid aside here and there. I've.." she sobbed, "I've been having some money troubles lately. Appliances breaking down, my car breaking down. And these things..." she held up her cigarette. "Damn, I wish I'd never started. Even these cost too much. And yes, the booze and the pills.

"I have a credit card payment coming up and have to pay something or not be able to use the card. I'm at my limit. So I was going to spend a bit... just a bit, of the Taylor money. But I couldn't get into the account yesterday. My password wouldn't work. I had it right. I knew I did. It was Taylor's father's birthday. But it wouldn't work.

"I called the bank today and it took an hour for them to decide to look at the account for me. And they told me the money is gone. They said they will trace it, but they didn't hold out much hope. And they say it's my fault! They won't give me my money back!"

"I don't know what I'm going to do for money... to pay my credit card. And my mortgage payment is due in ten days too!"

"You can sometimes skip a payment...."

"I.... I missed last month's payment. And one last year. So I have to make this one!"

"Have you told Taylor?" I asked.

"I confronted him about it, yes." she said, blowing out a plume of smoke. She reached for the bottle and topped up her drink. "By which I mean that I think maybe he took the money. Well, some of it. The bank told me that some of the money went into his account but not all of it. When I told him, he swore he did not take it. We looked at his account on his computer and we did see the money going into his account a little while ago, and then going right out. Maybe someone hacked his account too, or maybe the little shit was just dumb and then tried to cover his tracks! Fuck!"

"So there's not enough money for him to go away to college. That sucks." I commiserated.

"Actually there's no school to go to," she sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"What do you mean" I asked, knowing what was coming.

"We both got emails this morning. Taylor and me. The college has withdrawn the scholarship offer. No explanation. Well, not in the email. After talking to the bank I called the school and got the admissions office. The girl I talked to was a real bitch. She just said something about "moral turpitude" and practically slammed the phone down on me. Well, as much as you can slam a cell phone! I have no fucking idea what she was talking about. We'll appeal, but it isn't looking good for Taylor!"

At her urging we paid up and left the bar. Outside we walked around as we shared a joint. "I could really use something stronger. Some coke maybe." she said. "Have you got any with you lover?" She snuggled up to me and kissed me.

"Sorry, babe. You know I don't use that stuff." I actually had a fair bit of coke, molly and other drugs hidden under the seats in my truck. But I still hadn't told Carol-Ann that my sideline was pushing drugs. For now, I wanted her to continue to think that, within our little group of friends, Jake was the supplier.

The next time she kissed me, I scraped a bit of dried gunk off of her face with my finger. "Cum?" I asked her. "Have you blown someone today?"

"Yeah my fucking boss, Bert Matthews. That is what else went wrong today."

I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"I was horribly late for work this morning. Bert called me into his office and read the riot act to me. He said he had more than enough cause to fire me, since he had warned me several times in the past. He'd even put those warnings on paper and had me sign them. So, yeah, any time now he could just fire me.

"I told him I really need the job. I need the money. And I told him I won't be late again. Then the bastard hit a few keys on his keyboard and turned his monitor so I could see it. Somehow the fucker had a picture of me blowing Jake. It must have been from the alley last weekend, because my tits were out and you could see my nipple rings, and I only just got them!"

"How'd he get that picture?" I asked, knowing that it would have come through Sherry, the receptionist I had fucked earlier in the week. The whole point of that fuck had been so she could steal that picture and some others from me. I knew she was a gossip and could not help sharing them around her office. The fact that they got to the big boss so quickly was a nice bonus.

"I don't know," said Carol-Ann, starting to cry again. "But he told me that if I wanted to keep my job, I would go close his office door, and then come back to his desk and show him my nipple rings. I... I had no choice. He came out from behind his desk and when I took off my blouse and bra, he grabbed my tits and pulled on the rings. Two minutes later he pushed me to my knees and I was sucking his cock. He kept calling me a slut and a whore. It seemed to get him off. He lasted only a minute in my mouth. When he came, he squirted one load in my mouth and then the rest he squirted on my face."

"When he handed me a tissue, he told me that he expected regular blow jobs at the office from now on, and he wants to meet me next week after work for drinks, which I am sure means that he wants to fuck me!"

"I've got no choice. I need that job right now!!" she finished.

We had reached my truck. I drove her to where she had parked her car. She was a bit too drunk to drive, but I didn't really care. That was her problem. I had to go and make my rounds.

She kissed me and said she was looking forward to tomorrow night. As I drove away, I could see her sitting behind the wheel of her car, trying to wipe away the tears from her miserable day.

I smiled to myself, and lit a cigar.

The next day was Saturday. Carol-Ann had invited me around for dinner before we went out for the evening. "So where are we going tonight?" she asked as she drained the pasta. "You said it was going to be different." She finished off her gin and tonic and poured herself some straight vodka to have with her meal.

"Tiger, dinner is ready!" she yelled into the hallway that led to the back of the house. She always called Taylor by the nickname his father had given him.

"I'll tell you later." I smiled as I took her in my arms and kissed her. My tongue was deep in her throat when Taylor came out of his room, looked at me sullenly, and plopped himself at the table.

We ate mostly in silence. I complimented Carol-Ann on the food -- it really was quite good -- and she muttered her thanks. Carol-Ann was mad at Taylor for perhaps stealing money from her; Taylor was mad at this mom because he had lost his scholarship.

When I had arrived earlier, I had knocked on Taylor's door and opened it. There was the pervasive odour of marijuana and he was obviously partly stoned. He had told me to go away, he didn't want to see me. What we had done was wrong, he told me. He didn't want me in his room. He didn't want me seeing his mom. He began to cry and I left him to his misery for a bit.

At the table he did not create a scene. He finished his meal quickly and went back to his room. "All the little prick did today was to get stoned and watch porn," Carol-Ann said when we stepped outside to share a joint. "I don't know where he is getting the weed. I didn't think he knew anyone who smoked the stuff and I've been keeping my own weed and pills hidden from him. And why he suddenly got into porn, I have no idea!"

"Do we have time for a quick fuck before we go out?" she asked me, her hand groping my groin and lifting her face for a kiss. She pouted when I told her no and suggested that she go in and change.

She asked what she should wear, since she did not know were we were going. I told her not to put on anything special, but to tart up her makeup. We were going to Jake's house where it would just be us and Latisha. Her eyes lit up when she realized this probably meant she would get to fuck Jake tonight. And that was my plan, and more.

It was a twenty minute drive to Jake's house. When we arrived we sat out on Jake's back deck, smoking cigars and cigarettes and drinking. Latisha was not Jake's girlfriend, just one of the group of friends who went out together. But she was usually sitting with Jake and Carol-Ann had gotten used to thinking of them as a couple. But tonight, as soon as we arrived, Jake had taken Carol-Ann by the hand and kept her beside him. Latisha knew the plan for the evening and was very comfortable keeping me company.

We moved inside and Jake set down some lines of coke. Latisha snorted a line first, and Carol-Ann eagerly inhaled hers. Neither Jake nor I joined in, preferring to stick with the weed and alcohol. Very soon after, Jake pulled Carol-Ann to him and began kissing her deeply. Carol-Ann eagerly returned the kisses, but after a few minutes she started feeling a bit guilty about "cheating" on me and pulled back. But when she looked over at me, she saw that Latisha already had my pants down and was sucking my cock. I told Carol-Ann, "Go with it baby!"

I had repeatedly told her that I did not mind her fucking and sucking with other people, so long as she realized that I would be doing the same. Prior to meeting me Carol-Ann had been very repressed sexually and had little or no experience with weed and drugs. Now she craved tobacco, weed, ecstasy, coke, alcohol and was sexually adventurous. Realizing that there were no boundaries tonight, she undid Jake's belt and zipper and reached in and began to grope his cock.

Latisha stood up and took off her top and her bra. She pulled Carol-Ann to her feet and said to her "Let's give the boys a bit of a show! Guys always like a bit of girl on girl to get them hard," she grinned as she kissed Carol-Ann. Carol-Ann was buzzed and ready for anything exciting. She eagerly reciprocated the kiss and soon Latisha had her bra off of her. Carol-Ann's tits were larger but she was older and they sagged a bit more.

This did not stop Latisha from taking one of Carol-Ann's nipples in her mouth and sucking it hungrily, flicking the nipple ring with her tongue. Carol-Ann groaned. Her hands began to undo Latisha's jeans. Soon they were undone and pushed to the floor. As she enjoyed the tit licking Carol-Ann caressed Latisha's pussy through her damp panties.

Carol-Ann would never have thought she could enjoy playing with a woman sexually until young Melissa had jilled her off a few evenings earlier. She pulled Latisha's face back up and kissed her hungrily. Latisha now had Carol-Ann's panties off of her and was working two fingers into Carol-Ann's quim. Then she pushed flopped onto the couch and spread her legs wide and told Carol-Ann to eat her.

Carol-Ann was faced with a completely hairless black pussy. Surprised, she looked up at Latisha. "I did it for you, sweetie! I was hoping you'd be just where yo are right now. Eat me! Suck my pussy, sweetie!"

Carol-Ann had never licked a pussy before. She had never had any inclination to do so. But Latisha looked so sexy, especially when Carol-Ann realized the black woman had a small ring pierced through her clit hood. Of fuck, that looked so good, thought Carol-Ann as she moved in and gave the black girl's pussy a long lick from bottom to top and then gently sucked on that ring. For the next few minutes she happily lapped at her friend's quim, working her tongue into the pussy and tasting a woman's juices for the first time.

Oh god, she loved this, she thought! Again, she wondered why she had not tried something like this years ago! As she eagerly slurped up the black woman's flowing juices she knew that she would call up young Melissa. She had to have the sweet young slut and doing it in her own bed would make it even more perverted. She shuddered in joy!

After a few minutes, she felt hands on her hips, steadying her. She looked back and Jake was behind her, cock in hand. It was finally going to happen. Jake was going to fuck her. She had had few lovers before her husband and she had gone a long period after he died without being fucked. Then Luis had come along and fucked her regularly. But he had also opened her eyes - and her cunt - to so many possibilities. She had thought she had something special with Luis. She still thought so. But she had been sucking Jake's cock for several weeks now, and had long ago admitted to herself that she wanted to fuck him. She was surprised that Luis was so willing to let someone else fuck her, but she guessed that was because he was just as eager to fuck other people too. All this went through her mind, justifying letting Jake fuck her.

He did.

Jake fingered Carol-Ann briefly, but she was already sopping wet. He aimed his cock and easily slid inside her. I watched as my friend started thrusting his dick in and out of the pussy of my sol-called girlfriend. Not wanting to be left out. I pulled Latisha sideways on the couch and slid my cock into her pussy, not three inches from Carol-Ann's face. Carol-Ann had no choice but to watch as I pounded my cock into the black pussy right in front of her.

"Oh God, yes!" moaned Carol-Ann. "Your cock feels so good inside me! Fuck me, Jake! Harder!" As I pounded Latisha's pussy, I watched Carol-Ann's tits bounce and her nipple rings jiggle jiggle jiggle.

I pulled my cock out of the black quim and pushed it against Carol-Ann's lips. She was startled, and started to protest, but as her mouth opened, I shoved my cock in. At first she looked as if she wasn't sure if she wanted a pussy slimed cock shoved in her mouth, but then she sucked me eagerly, continuing to moan as Jake rammed her. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and jammed it back into Latisha's cunt, then pulled it out and shoved it back into Carol-Ann's mouth.

I alternated several times until I got tired of this. I raised Latisha's hips a bit and lined up my cock and then pushed into her ass. Knowing Latisha's history, I knew my cock would not meet a lot of resistance and indeed my cock slid quite easily into her asshole. I pounded her ass for a couple of minutes and then pulled out. I aimed it at Carol-Ann's mouth, but she looked up at me pleadingly and shook her head. I decided to be nice to her -- this time -- and did not make her suck the cock that had just been in an ass. I shoved it back into Latisha's pussy and fucked her hard there. This time when I pulled out, Carol-Ann opened her mouth and took my cock deep. I guess she figured that fucking a pussy had washed off any foul matter. Or her buzzed mind had already forgotten that the cock had been in an ass a short time before.

"Hey!" Carol-Ann cried out as Jake pulled out of her pussy. "Put that back in my cunt!" But Jake moved up and shoved his cock in Latisha's mouth. Frustrated, Carol-Ann yanked me back and then sat on my cock.

For the next half hour the four of us fucked each other in different configurations. No one came. Yet. We were just good friends enjoying good sex. We took a brief pause while Jake got beers for the guys. Latisha just had water, but Carol-Ann was eager for a vodka. Jake also brought out a pipe and Carol-Ann eagerly puffed on some weed. Coke, alcohol, weed. Got that gal really wanted stimulants!

When we resumed again, Carol-Ann felt left out when Latish sat on me with my cock in her ass, facing away, and Jake pushed his cock in her pussy. Carol-Ann lit a cigarette and pushed several fingers in her cunt as she watched as we double penetrated her friend. As erotic as it sounds, we could only keep this up for a few minutes. As soon as Jake pulled out of Latisha, Carol-Ann pushed him onto his back and then slid her pussy down his fuck shaft. She was soon bouncing happily on his dick, smoking her cigarette and moaning in joy. "Of god, I love your fucking cock!" she said, happily.

I was happy to fuck Latisha and soon after, I groaned and shot a load of cum into her cunt. When I pulled out, Jake threw Carol-Ann off and put her on all fours. He pushed her face into Latisha's pussy and then thrust his cock back into Carol-Ann's cunt. Having already had a taste of black cunt, Carol-Ann didn't hesitate to suck on her her friend and was soon rewarded by having my jizz slide out to where she could eagerly slurp it down.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... oh... I'm... I'm cumming!" Carol-Ann screamed as she felt Jake spurt his seed into her pussy. "Oh fuck, yes. Jizz my cunt!" she cried out.

Hopefully... perhaps.... Jake's load of baby batter might find its way up into Carol-Ann and make her pregnant. Or any of the loads I had dumped in her recently. Not too long ago, I had replaced her birth control wheel of pills with identical looking sugar substitutes. Get her knocked up would add more stress to her life. If not tonight, then I knew there would be a good chance it would happen soon.

It was not very late, but I still had other plans for the evening. I caught Latisha's eye and nodded. I went to the washroom, taking my cell phone. I dialled her number and as soon as she answered I hung up. She knew the script. When I exited the washroom, Latisha announced to everyone that she had to leave - an appointment had come up.

In actual fact, she did have an appointment for a bit later and would have had to leave any way. But the phone call just made this a bit more emphatic and not looking like an excuse to leave. I mentioned earlier that I knew something of Latisha's history. In fact, I knew a lot about her including that, while she held down a fairly mundane day job, Latisha was a hooker on the side. She didn't work the streets, but she did have a website and lots of regular clients.

12