Predator and Prey Pt. 11

Story Info
Corrupting Carol-Ann with crack: I take Kitten in hand.
9.7k words
4.77
5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 11 - Kitten kisses and Carol-Ann cracks

Monday night at about eight pm I got a call from Carol-Ann. Her voice was slurred, presumably from alcohol, possibly from drugs. I knew that when Jake had dropped her off at home on Sunday around noon time, he had left her with a baggie of joints and pills which she usually bought from him each week, but he had also included a vial of coke. She couldn't afford to pay him. He just snickered that she could pay him later and that the services last night - meaning fucking him - had allowed her to set up a credit account. She had smiled and kissed him longingly when she left the car.

So when she called me she might have also been high on anything that he had given her. Well, actually, I had given her, since the drugs actually originated with me. We were just keeping up the pretence that he was the supplier.

A few weeks earlier when we talked in the evening, it had all been happy talk about how well her work was going and how she was looking forward to seeing me in a couple of evenings, and me telling her how much I cared for her (yeah, I was a good actor); you know, pleasant stuff that two people said to each other when starting a relationship.

But tonight, she continued her complaining. She still thought her son Taylor was stealing from her and now she added in complaints about his lost scholarship and how he had to get out and find a job because she couldn't afford to keep buying him food and clothing, and.... and she started to cry as she cursed out the little shit for being a burden!

Then she moved on to work. She had actually gotten to work on time this morning - mostly because it was a Monday and she had not gone out partying the night before. Though she did admit to having a bit too much vodka and gin at home and that she was missing me and so she had lain in bed and masturbated thinking about me fucking her!

But as he had threatened, at work in the morning the boss of the company Bert Matthews had called her into his office, made her close the door, leaned back against his desk and made her blow him. Thankfully, this time he had cum in her mouth and not all over her face, so she was presentable when she went back out into the general office area. But he had told her that from now on she was supposed to dress more sexy at the office, and put on heavier makeup, like she had looked in the pics of her that he had on his computer. The pics of her looking particularly slutty while blowing Jake in an alley.

And he had told her that on Wednesday night, he would be taking her to a hotel and fucking her. But right after work, since he and his wife were having guests over for a late dinner and some bridge. He even told Carol-Ann to book the hotel, but thankfully with his credit card. As she was telling me this, I could hear a lighter click and knew she was lighting another cigarette.

Mentioning credit cards got her talking about her own miserable finances. It was hard for her but she asked me to lend her some money so she could pay off a bit of her credit card balance and make some spending room. She had a payment due in two days and she was desperate. I asked her how much she had to pay and then agreed to lend her that much and a little bit more. She almost cried with relief. Since I wouldn't see her for a couple of days I agreed to drop by a branch of her bank and put the money right into her account. Innocently, I asked for her account details and she gave them to me. I say innocently, because I already had all of her banking details from evenings weeks before when I had drugged her and her son and searched her house for any details I could find to hurt her, and I had several times manipulated her bank accounts to squeeze her.

She continued to moan about money problems. The next Sunday was the end of the month and her mortgage payment was due the following day and she didn't have anywhere near enough money to pay that. It would take three days for her pay cheque to clear the bank and even then she was going to be short to pay the utilities and other bills that she was far behind on. If she didn't have all these money problems she could say fuck you to her boss and quit. But she needed the job and so she was going to have to let him fuck her!

She then went quiet and asked me if she and I were okay. I said we were fine. She said she loved me, but she had really loved being fucked by Jake on Saturday night. I told her I was okay with that. Latisha had been a good fuck for me! And if she had to fuck her boss to keep her job, I was okay with that. I told her I loved her (a lie) and that it was okay with me if she wanted to have sex with other people.

What I didn't tell her was that it was my plan that she have sex with a lot of people, for a long time!

I then broke the news to her that I had to go out of town for a few days on Friday and would not be around for the weekend. She pouted, but I could almost hear her mind thinking about whether Jake would be free. I told her that Latisha had mentioned something about getting together with her. She said that yes, Latisha had arranged to get together with her on Wednesday night, after she had that "drink" with her boss -- those Wednesday meetups were almost becoming regular dates -- and she was sure they would talk then.

Tuesday I texted Taylor - youngsters seem text all the time instead of talking - and told him I would meet him for a quick run on Wednesday. He was hesitant until I said I would pick up pizza for us afterwards and then he gave in.

Tuesday evening I talked with Carol-Ann on the phone. She again spent the entire call complaining about one thing or another, while having a glass of vodka and smoking. If it had been any other woman I would have been thinking about dumping her ass. But of course, all of her problems were caused by me and I would continue causing more problems, sending her miserable life spiralling further downward.

She did thank me for the money I had put in her bank account to help with her credit card, but she was still worried about her upcoming mortgage payment. She also bitched that this morning when her boss had forced her to suck his cock, he'd gotten cum on her blouse and she was going to have to get that dry cleaned. More money out the door!

As I half-listened to her, I was making the appropriate grunting noises to let her know I was listening sympathetically. I was also paying attention to Juanita who was kneeling between my legs and slowly sucking on my cock. I was not planning to cum, but she did have a nice mouth and I enjoyed having her edge me.

After the phone call I went out for a few hours. I had some beers as I made my evening rounds of bars, passing out drugs and putting some good coin in my pocket. I also called up Terry at his beauty salon and told him what I had in mind for Taylor for Saturday night. I had told Carol-Ann that I was going to be out of town for the weekend, but that was a lie. I wanted her to feel free to accept an invitation from Latisha for Saturday night when Latisha suggested it tomorrow night. And I had big plans for Taylor for that night, without being encumbered by his mother.

But Wednesday came first. I have the luxury with my construction work to be able to leave work when I want, so long as the work is done. Yes, I should be working longer harder hours, especially when a project is behind schedule, but I was supplying two of my bosses and several co-workers with pain killers, so I had plenty of latitude on my working hours.

I drove to Carol-Ann's house and parked in the driveway. Latisha would keep Carol-Ann out as late as I needed. But I did not expect to be too late myself. Taylor was already in his running shorts. I did a quick change in Carol-Ann's room and we set off at a good pace, but not as fast as we had run in the past. Taylor's heart didn't seem to be in the running today. Surprisingly when we reached a park that was the normal half-way point, before turning around, he slowed down to a walk. He was panting harder than usual and looking disappointed.

"What's the point of this?" he asked me, though he was not expecting an answer. "I kept up the running because of my athletic scholarship. Now that that is gone, I don't need to do this, the running. And, fuck, it also seems to have gotten a lot harder!"

I was responsible for both parts of what he just said. I had provided the pictures to the college that got his scholarship withdrawn -- graphic pictures of his mom acting like a slut. And the female hormones that I was secretly feeding Taylor were not only stopping him from developing more body mass, but were starting to redistribute some of the mass to his hips, his butt and it looked like finally his tits might be growing a bit.

I turned him towards me and hugged him. He started to push me away. "Hey, not out here!"

But I told him, "There's no one around to see." And so he relaxed and returned the hug. I held him for a bit and kissed him on the side of the neck, then released him. But I held onto his hand and he did not pull that away. We walked and cooled down a bit and then I pulled him close again. "You smell nice!" I told him as I again kissed his neck. He lifted his head and I planted a couple more kisses under his chin.

He giggled a bit. "I stink from sweat!"

"Boy scent." I said. "Nothing smells better than a hard working boy!"

A man came jogging by and gave us a funny look, so Taylor pulled away and started running again. We ran back to his house and we walked around a bit, letting our heart beats return to normal. When we went inside I ordered a pizza for delivery. I then pulled out a joint and lit it. Taylor was very eager for his hits as we passed the weed back and forth.

We then each went to separate bath rooms to shower. I so much wanted to share a single shower with Taylor and soap him all over, and have him soap me, but not yet. Soon, but not yet.

"Have you been using the moisturizers and lotions that Terry sent home with you from the salon?" I asked him before the shower. The previous week, before taking Taylor out for a nice meal, I had taken him to a beauty salon to have his unruly hair trimmed and shaped and they had worked on his nails and face. "Show me your hands."

"Yes, I've been using them. My face does feel nicer," he said. "And I've been using the coating on my nails to help strengthen them." He held has fingers out for me to see that his fingernails did glisten a bit. The coating was just clear nail polish. It had nothing to do with helping his nails. I had Terry give it to him so he would start getting used to wearing nail polish. Very soon, he'd be using coloured polish.

The pizza arrived. I grabbed beers from the fridge, popped a few female hormone pills into Taylor's and then we sat eating on the couch while watching a movie. Taylor wanted to watch an action flick, but I over rode him and chose a romantic comedy. I sat very close to Taylor and sometimes our thighs would touch when one or the other of us leaned forward to grab another slice or pick up a bottle that we had put down. At one point I let my hand rest on his thigh and he made no objection.

The movie was only half over when we finished the pizza. I told Taylor to take the pizza boxes and empty bottles out to the recycling in the garage. I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. I grabbed a couple more beer, and this time slipped a viagra into Taylor's. I was back on the couch first. When Taylor came to sit down I patted the seat right beside me and lifted my arm so that when he sat my arm draped around his shoulder and I pulled him in close to me. I ruffled his hair a bit and he looked mildly annoyed, but smiled at me. I leaned in and so did he, and we kissed. But only briefly.

We settled in to watch the rest of the movie. I would occasionally run my hand up and down Taylor's side and it eventually rested near his hip, where my hand worked it's way between hit tshirt and his shorts, on his bare side. I loved touching boy flesh.

Taylor rested his head on my shoulder and then lower on my upper chest. His body was turned so that his hand rested on my chest. When I would move my hand up and down his side, he would purr and once or twice he turned his head up and kissed my chin. I did not lower my head to kiss him. I wanted his actions to be of his own volition -- not at my encouragement.

When I did look down at him I could see that his pupils had expanded and I could feel that his heart was beating faster. His cock had not yet gotten erect, but the viagra was working and it would just need a little bit of teasing for him to get fully hard. As the movie ended, he was crying in sympathy with the characters. Taylor would not likely have cried, but the female hormones that were turning him into Kitten were rewiring his brain.

When the movie ended I got up and put a memory stick in a USB slot of the tv and changed the input. I set it up to play the few videos on the stick one after the other without us having to touch the remote control. When the first video played it was of two young twinks kissing on a couch, both cute young boys, but nothing particularly feminine about them. Soon one had the pants off the other and was sucking on his long thin cock. After that they were both naked and in a sixty-nine, each eagerly sucking on the other. When the scene was about to shift to one fucking the other, I had trimmed the video and another started. This time of a young twink and an older very muscular man. The older man had a large cock and the young twink was having trouble getting it all in his mouth. The next video was of an older fatter man who was unattractive, but still he had a young pretty guy sucking on his dick.

There were several other videos, but I don't know how much of this Taylor took in. As soon as the videos started he groaned and grabbed his groin. I kissed him and he kissed me back, hungrily. He did glance at the screen sometimes, but we were laying on the couch, him on the bottom and me on top. We were kissing passionately, with my lips straying to his ears or his neck, and our groins grinding against each other. It felt wonderful knowing our cocks were just a few pieces of clothing apart.

"Oh, Kitten, you are so damn sexy!" I told him and kissed him hard again. His mouth eagerly accepted my tongue and he sucked on it hard. My fingers pinched his nipple through his tshirt and he moaned. We sat up and I pulled his tshirt over his head. He glanced at the television and was momentarily distracted by a pretty boy with bright red lips trying to get more of a thick cock into his mouth. Taylor lay back on the couch and I took one of his nipples into my mouth. There was definitely a bit of tit flesh there. The hormone pills had probably not done that, but the injections I had been putting into his ass cheeks every once in awhile were finally having an effect.

"Oh, Luis, that feels so.... oh god!" Taylor cried out as I flicked my tongue across his stiff nipple. My finger toyed with his other nubbin and then my mouth attacked that one too. He bucked his groin up against my chest. I moved up to kiss his lips again and my hand stole down and grasped his groin. He pushed his clothing encased dick hard against my hand. I rubbed him and he pushed harder. Emboldened, I undid the buttons on his jeans and pulled down his zipper. He was panting heavily and moaning hard. I reached in and found that his underwear was extremely wet from his precum leaking. I grasped his cock through his underwear and he said, "Oh god, I think I'm going to cum!!"

I backed off. I didn't want the most beautiful boy I had ever seen to have his first cum at my hands while still wearing clothing. I wanted to watch him jizz! He pouted a bit when I removed my hand, but he understood when I stood to remove his shoes and then pull his pants and underwear off of him. His dick was rock hard as I pulled his tshirt off of him fully and he was naked in front of me. His eyes widened when I started to undo my own belt and soon had my clothes off.

To give us a pause I sent him to his room to bring us back a joint to share. When he returned, I lit the joint and we both took two strong hits and then I shotgunned him. As my lips touched his and I blew the smoke into his mouth, I pulled him closer with my hand on the back of his waist. Our erect cocks touched and he moaned. His cock twitched as if it was ready to shoot, but I did not want him cumming yet. I grasped the head of his cock in my hand and squeezed it.

His eyes shot open and he pulled back, my hand leaving his dick.

"No. No." he muttered. "This isn't right. I should be doing this with a girl!" He tried to push me away, but only weakly. I pulled him back to me again and kissed him on the neck. He moaned and his cock thrust forward against my thigh. And my own brushed his thigh, leaving a slime trail. Almost involuntarily he reached down to push it away. But instead of pushing it away, his fingers grasped my cock.

Finally, Taylor had touched my cock. Or rather, Kitten had.

His head was thrown back, and his eyes were closed. I showered more kisses on his neck as I whispered, "Oh Kitten. Your hand feels so nice!" I took him by the hand and led him to the couch. We sat beside each other, our sides pressed together. On the television screen, two cute sissy boys were just finishing applying lipstick and makeup. They were definitely young men, but gorgeous, with garter belts, stockings and heels. Each was also wearing a bra, though neither had anything to fill it with, but it added to their femininity.

Kitten's eyes were fixed to the screen as, a minute later they sauntered into a living room to find two older men sitting on a couch, waiting for them, slowly fisting large pricks that were both drooling prejizz. When they approached, the men grasped the sissies, threw them down and started sucking the boys' dicklettes. The sissies squealed in delight and kissed each other, but soon the pretty boys were laying on the couch with their heads hanging off and the men were fucking their mouths hard, ball sacs slapping at the sissies' faces.

Kitten groaned as my fingers played across his cock head. I paused to take his hand and put it back on my rampant dick. He did not resist and as his hand touched my warm flesh he grasped it firmly. "Do as I do," I whispered into his ear. He looked at me through drugged eyes, with drooping eyelids, but nodded. My mouth closed on his again, tenderly this time. We exchanged a long soulful kiss as my fingers teased around his cockhead, and his fingers followed suit on mine.

Oh fuck, I actually had the little soon-to-be sissy playing with my dick. I had been confident about turning this gorgeous lad into a mewling cock drooling femme boi, but this was the first sign of success. His mind, his body, his dick were all responding to my manipulation. If he had not met me, he would have grown into a pretty but handsome man, gone to college, met the girl of his dreams and had several children and lived a long happy life. But I had taken a fancy to him. I had lusted after him and decided to make him my sissy. He would still live a happy life. But he would live it on of the end of my dick, sucking and fucking it whenever I wished. It would be a short happy life since the life span of a simpering sissy could be measured in a few short years before they were used up. But it would be a deliriously happy life.

So long as he continued to please me.

As I thought about Kitten's near future of sucking and fucking my dick, I quickened my teasing of his pretty dicklette. He did not need much teasing to cum, and my own fantasy was getting me ready to shoot. I increased my pace on his cock, jerking him, and he reciprocated. He was panting and I knew he was going to cum before I did, but that was okay. He started to mew and his hips raised from the sofa. "I'm.... I'm cumming!" He cried out and his boy jizz shot out of the eye of his prick. He released my cock so that he could steady himself on the couch with both hands. His eyes were screwed tightly shut, as he panted. My hand had pushed his cock back towards his body, so his thick boy jizz squirted all over his chest.