Predator and Prey Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back home to her?" he sighed. "My mom is such a bitch these days!" Kitten went into my bathroom to find a mirror. He took a brush from his purse and brushed out his hair which I had indeed messed up and then fixed up his makeup a bit and reapplied his lipstick. When he was done I had to admit he had learned a lot already. He was looking pretty damn good. In poor light he would pass for a girl. But that was not my intent. He was a boy. He had to remember he was a boy. But a very gorgeous boy. My gorgeous boy.

I tried to kiss him, but he balked. "I just fixed my lipstick!"

Such a sissy!

I took him out to the pickup, but then left him there saying I had forgotten something inside. I went back in and unlocked Juanita's room and gave him an injection that would rouse him slowly over the next hour or so. If I wanted to use his mouth or ass when I got back I wanted him awake.

I took the long way to Taylor's place, by which I mean I wanted to show him off a bit, and get him a bit more comfortable with who I was. I made a few phone calls as we drove. This resulted in a few stops along the way. At each stop I would roll down Kitten's window, reach under his seat to pull out a bin that had some labelled bags, and hand out the appropriate bag to the buyer. Every single one of them leered at Kitten and one or two tried to pull his head out for a kiss. Kitten shrank back in his seat each time, trying to escape the attention. But when each of them passed in their cash, they all insisted in stuffing the bills into Kitten's bra. I let them.

"You're selling drugs to these people?" Kitten as we drove away from the third drop off.

"Absolutely!" I told him. "Makes me more money than my construction work during the day. Does this bother you? Knowing your Daddy deals drugs?"

"Yes, uh, no. I guess not." he said as he inhaled on the joint I had just handed to him. "I just never thought I would know anyone who..." He trailed off into silence, but looked at me differently from then on; now with a bit of... fear. Fear was good in a sissy. I could live with that.

Our last stop before taking Kitten home was to stop in on Sally and Chauncy. On the drive over there, I pulled out a different phone. I made a call that I didn't think would ever come back at me, but I didn't want to use my own phone. I called the number Sherry had given me the previous night. "Mrs. Matthews? You don't know me, but I'm doing you a favour..." I went on to tell her that if she wanted to get evidence against her no good cheating husband she should go to the Regency Hotel tomorrow night at about 7:30. She sounded angry, but she had been through this befor. I smiled as I ended the call. I suspected what this would mean for Carol-Ann.

I parked out in back of a bar and went through the side entrance. I took Kitten inside with me, both because I was not sure how long I was going to be, and I wanted to show him off to Sally. Kitten clung to my hand as we went down the dark hallway from the side door to the office at the back. Chauncy had his usual large black guards posted to keep prying eyes out, but I was always welcome.

The office area was very large and another hallway led off to the side and back. This is where Sally kept her reluctant guests. As I've mentioned in past Chauncy is the supplier I get the drugs from that I resell. He's a small black man and very gay. He has several large men in his employ who protect him, and also fuck him when he's in the mood. Thankfully, he's never put the moves on me. I may like to play with guys every once in awhile, but he's not my type. But if he did make it a condition of continuing to buy drugs from him, well, I'm just glad the idea has never come up.

Sally was also gay, in her own way. Sally was a large muscular, attractive woman who worked out continuously with weights and took lots of steroids. She was built like a bull and was a butch dyke. Very butch and very very dyke. Sally's hair was stark white and cut in a short marine style buzz cut. She never wore makeup and she liked her cigars almost as much as I did. Sally ran all of the prostitution in our city. Most of the girls were run by pimps who reported back to her and gave her a cut of the money they got from their strings of girls, but she also had some girls working for her directly.

She was also my sister.

Yeah, I guess I didn't tell you that before. Half-sister actually. Same father. Different mother. My dad was a trucker and I didn't see a lot of him. Turns out that sometimes when he said he was on the road, he was just a couple miles away fucking another woman. Well, several different ones at different times. We met several years ago at my dad's funeral and found a friendship. She was already running most of the prostitutes and had already formed her partnership with Chauncy. She put in a good word with her partner and that was how I started buying and dealing drugs!

I am seven-eighths mexican and one-eighth Irish. Sally is a mongrel, to put it politely.

Kitten clung to my arm as I talked business with Chauncy. I pulled out a stack of bills from my jacket pocket and he indicated a box that he has ready for me. I didn't insult him by checking the contents there, but I would definitely check when I got the box home. Chauncy's two bodyguards eyed Kitten heavily, and the sissy gripped my arm tightly.

One of the guards caught Chauncy's eye and gave him a nod and then pointed his chin in Kitten's direction. Chauncy said to me, "I could give you a discount if you'd let Rupert have a half-hour with your sweet sissy, Kitten is it? Kitten would definitely enjoy himself!"

I stared Rupert down and he turned his head away. "Thanks but no, not yet. Kitten is still a work in progress. We may be able to work something out in the future, though." Kitten shuddered. He didn't really understand what was being said, but he knew promises were being made about him.

I walked over to Sally. She had a delightful smile on her face. I saw that she had one of her girls between her legs, licking at her pussy. Kitten's eyes went wide. I tossed her the keys to the apartment Sherry and I had used the previous night.

"Would you like to be down there instead?" Sally asked Kitten. "I don't normally like men, but you are so gorgeous I might make an exception..." Kitten's eyes went even wider, if possible and his fingernails practically dug into my arm.

"This is your new sweet thing? I can see why you want to..." Sally started, but stopped when I shook my head and nodded at Kitten. "Right, okay," she continued. "Call me tomorrow and we will work out details, but it will be Saturday night or Sunday morning."

"Yeah, talk tomorrow." I said as we left.

As I drove to Carol-Ann and Kitten's house, I thought that over. The buyer for Juanita was going to pick her up this weekend. I already had plans for the Saturday night and I saw how I could fit Juanita's last night with me into those plans. Actually it would all fit quite well.

I placed one more phone call, this one to Blade. I asked him if he was free on Saturday night as I had plans that could include him and his sissy Gordon. Kitten's ears perked up when he heard Gordon's name. Gordon, or Fuck Bunny as he was also known, was Kitten's new sissy playmate. Blade said yes they would be available and I told him I would call him in the next couple of days to firm up plans.

As we drove I pulled Kitten over to lean against me. Thank god, some of these older trucks still have bench seats. At a stop light I kissed him hard and he melted against me. I took his hand and put it on my cock and told him to pull it out. "Now? Here?" he asked.

"Yes, now and here. Suck me!" He quickly undid my pants and pushed them down a bit. As I pulled away from the light he lowered himself on the seat and took my cock head in his mouth. I wasn't planning to cum, but he needed to learn to be ready to please me whenever I wanted him. As he sucked me, he reached under his skirt and into his panties, rubbing his own hard cock.

I kept him bobbing his head on my dick until we pulled into his driveway. I then pulled his head up and gave him a long lingering kiss. Such a beautiful boy! Lights were on, and so Carol-Ann was probably home.

Kitten started to walk from the truck to the door when I called out, "Aren't you forgetting something?" He looked back, puzzled and saw that I had several plastic bags in hand. His new clothes! His eyes lit up as he excitedly took the bags from me.

Kitten lit a cigarette as we entered the front door. "I'm going to my room. I really don't want to talk to mom." he admitted. "What are you going to do?" Carol-Ann was not in the living room or kitchen. I thought I heard noises from her bedroom.

"You go in your room and put your new clothes away. I'll look in on you before I leave. Maybe you'll get a chance to finish sucking my cock. I'm not sure. Go watch some more videos but don't cum unless you know I've left. Here, take these." I handed him a baggie with more joints and pills.

"Thanks," Kitten told me as she pressed her palm against my cock and kissed me. "I guess you have to spend time with her. She is your girlfriend."

"And you are my boyfriend," I told him. That is what he wanted to hear, so I said it to him.

"Boyfriend? I.. I always wanted a girlfriend. I never... never expected to want a boyfriend. But yes, I love that you are my boyfriend!" he said, with his head resting against my chest briefly. I kissed the tip of his nose, then patted his bottom and sent him into his room.

Boyfriend? Hardly! But that is what he needed to hear right now. Sissy queer fuckboy, more like!

I went down the hall and opened the door to Carol-Ann's bedroom.

Earlier that day Carol-Ann had been feeling frustrated from the lack of being fucked the previous nights. Bert Matthews called her into his office early, just after ten. As usual he fucked her tits for awhile and then he sat back on the couch in his office as she got down on her knees and sucked him off. She had choked as he tried to shove his dick past her gag reflex. Men always pushed things too far!

He had cum in her mouth thankfully and she had swallowed his scum. Afterward she had gone straight to the office washroom to clean her face and fix her makeup. On her way back to her own office she passed reception. Her friend Sherry, the receptionist smiled at her then made a swiping motion at the side of her mouth to tell Carol-Ann there was something on her face. Carol-Ann knew she had cleaned up all the cum on her face, but instinctively wiped that spot.

There was nothing there. Sherry gave her a false smile. Carol-Ann realized this was her way of telling her she knew what Carol-Ann was up to with her boss.

Carol-Ann was frustrated. She still had not heard from Luis. He had gone out of town for the weekend. He had not said when he would be back but since he had said "weekend" she figured he would be back by Sunday night or Monday morning and she had expected him to have come over and fucked her by now. She thought about calling Jake. She needed cock.

But then she thought of another way to relieve her itch. She had gotten Melissa's phone number from Taylor. She was really curious about getting together with the teenage girl again and in fact had brought a strapon dick home from her last visit with Latisha, specifically hoping to use it on the teenager. She sent Melissa a text message, a simple hello. She was surpised when she got a reply in less than a minute asking who this was? She replied saying it was Carol-Ann. "Mrs. Gelbart?," came the reply.

Over the next five minutes they exchanged several messages and soon Melissa had agreed to come over to Carol-Ann's house for a coffee and conversation at seven pm that night.

Carol-Ann's pussy began to itch. She smiled. Tayor had texted her earlier to say that he would not be home until later, so she knew she could have some alone time with the teenage girl.

At seven ten that evening, the two women were standing in Carol-Ann's kitchen, each smoking. Carol-Ann had a glass of gin and Melissa was drinking a coke.

Melissa said, "I'm really glad you called me, Mrs. Gelbart. I wasn't sure if you would, after what we did the other night."

"I enjoyed it. I thought you did too. So I figured it would be nice to get together here. And please call me Carol-Ann."

"Oh no, Mrs. Gelbart. I've fantasized about you for a long time. Taylor's mom. Taylor's sexy mom." Melissa said as she stepped up and kissed Carol-Ann on the lips. She placed her hand lightly on one of Carol-Ann's tits and then squeezed it gently. "Do you know how long I've dreamed about being able to hold your tits, to suck on them. Or how long I've wanted to get my fingers in your pussy!" Melissa emphasized this by groping Carol-Ann through her skirt. "You will always be Mr. Gelbart to me. It's just much more sexy!" Melissa gave Carol-Ann a long lingering kiss. Carol-Ann took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

Melissa was about her son's age. She was not sure if she was a bit older or younger, but close. Melissa and Taylor had been good friends for awhile. Carol-Ann had thought they might become boyfriend and girlfriend but Taylor had never had a strong enough personality. A couple years back they had seemed to drift apart, but Melissa found reasons to pop over and visit her even when Taylor was not home. She finally knew why; Melissa had had the hots for her, but she had never known it.

Well now she did and she was eager to give her what she wanted. Awhile back Carol-Ann had found herself in a lesbian bar with friends and had bumped into Melissa there. Carol-Ann had been been too drunk and drugged out to drive home, and so Melissa had driven and had taken advantage of her. The two women had fingered each other to delightful climaxes. Since then Carol-Ann had been eager to get together with the young minx again.

Luis might not be around to fuck her, but she was looking forward to fucking Melissa. The two women kissed hungrily and slowly removed each others clothes. Melissa had nice sized breasts, but the young girl was fascinated with Carol-Ann's large jugs and even more so with the thick rings that pierced her nipples. "Oh, Mrs. Gelbart! They're beautiful!" she moaned as she eagerly sucked and pawed at Carol-Ann's tits.

Carol-Ann paused their frenzy long enough to get up and open her drawer and pull out a few things. The strapon dick, some lube, and her baggie of drugs. She pulled out a joint and put the rest of the baggie contents away. She lit the joint and took a deep drag. She was now used to toking some weed before sex. She offered the joint to Melissa who tentatively took a drag on it. She took one more hit and Carol-Ann finished the rest. The two women tenderly kissed while smoking. They also removed their panties and skirts and blouses.

For the next hour they kissed and ate each other, used fingers to jill each other's clitties. Melissa finally got to satisfy her dream of licking and sucking on Carol-Ann's pussy, sliding her fingers into the MILF's quim. Carol-Ann loved the girl's enthusiasm and came twice while being eaten. This was what she had needed!

As much as she loved Carol-Ann's nipple rings she was enthralled by the older woman's labia rings. The rings were heavy and jangled when they clanged against each other. As she lay between the MILF's legs she pulled and twisted the rings, pulling them far apart so she could lick out Carol-Ann's gash. "You know, if you walked around with some weights attached to these rings, I'm sure you could stretch your pussy lips. That would be so fucking hot!" Melissa exclaimed.

When Carol-Ann got up and started to put on the strapon cock, Melissa balked. "Mrs. Gelbart, I hate to say no to anything you want to do, but I've never had a dick in my pussy and I don't plan to start anytime soon, real or fake! I have no interest in being fucked."

Carol-Ann pouted, "Oh dear. I so much wanted to fuck you! What about in your ass, then?"

"Mrs. Gelbart! No!" protested Melissa

Carol-Ann lay down beside the girl and took her in her arms and kissed her tenderly. "There's nothing wrong with a good ass fucking!" she told her as she ran her finger around Melissa's asshole. But she did not try to push in at all. "But if you don't want that either, I understand. Though you should let me lick you there sometime. That might change your mind!"

"Really, you've been dicked in the ass?" the girl asked Carol-Ann.

"Fuck yes, I love it!" Carol-Ann giggled. "Maybe even more than in my cunt!"

"Well if you won't let me fuck you, will you fuck me?" Carol-Ann asked.

"Sure, if you want. I've never fucked anyone before. Not my girlfriends or any of the neighbours..." That got Carol-Ann to wondering which of the other women she knew in the neighbourhood might have been playing around with sweet, but-not-so-innocent Melissa.

"Can I fuck your ass?" the girl asked.

"Let's see how you do in my pussy first!" said Carol-Ann, giving the young girl a lingering kiss.

Carol-Ann lit cigarettes for the both of them and then helped Melissa fit the harness around her waist and get the dildo properly seated. Then, cigarette puffing in her mouth, she lay back, raised her hips, spread her legs wide, used her fingers to pull her pussy rings apart so that Melissa could see her dripping pussy easily and told the girl, "Stick that dick in my cunt and FUCK ME!"

That was how I found them ten minutes later, when I pushed open Carol-Ann's bedroom door. For a forty-something year old, Carol-Ann was pretty limber and she had her legs pulled back so that her knees were beside her large boobs. Melissa had her knees right up against Carol-Ann as her hips moved back and forth as she fucked the strapon deep in Carol-Ann's quim. Carol-Ann was rubbing her clit vigorously with the fingers of one hand, while she was pulling at one of her nipple rings with the other, and moaning and cursing. "Fuck me! Oh yeah, drive that bastard dick deep! Oh yeah girl, keep going! Keep fucking me!"

I could tell Melissa was tiring. I don't know how long she had been fucking Carol-Ann, but fucking someone was new to her and she was using muscles in ways she had not used them before.

"Hello ladies," I said. Melissa turned her head and looked at me startled. But Carol-Ann's face lit up and she cried out, "Luis!"

I quickly took off my clothes and got up on the bed. Melissa saw this as an opportunity to take a break and sat back. I took her place between Carol-Ann's thighs. I stuck three fingers into Carol-Ann's sopping quim. I then took the sopping mess on my fingers and rubbed it around, and into Carol-Ann's ass. My dick was hard, despite having already cum a couple of times with Kitten. I pressed my dick against Carol-Ann's pucker and after brief resistance, it slid nicely inside her. Very tight. Very nice.

"Oh yes, Luis! Fuck me!" Carol-Ann sighed. "Oh, I've missed you baby!"

We kissed hungrily. Carol-Ann was crying, both from happiness and from the pain in her ass! I looked over and saw Melissa watching avidly as my cock fucked her MILF's ass! I looked her in the eye and grinned, "Hi, I'm Luis!"

She smiled at me, but was uncertain as to what to do. Panting as I fucked Carol-Ann, I suggested that she go to Kitten.. Taylor's room. But I told her to leave the strap on behind. I didn't want her to get any ideas about fucking Kitten before I did.

Carol-Ann was kissing me frantically and crying as I fucked her asshole. But she was also groaning and telling me how great my cock felt in her ass. I could have held out longer, but I allowed myself to cum quickly, flooding her bowels with my jizz. I wanted to take my cock right from her ass and jam it into her mouth and make her clean me, but she hadn't been prepared for an ass fucking so my cock was a bit dirty. Sometime soon in the near future I would no longer have to be nice to her, but right now I still needed to be the kindly boyfriend so I went and washed my dick in her ensuite bathroom and then brought a wet cloth to clean her up.