Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Introductions.
9.4k words
4.25
42.4k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story and is loosely based on the circumstances of a chat friend of mine.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself, if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 1 - Introductions

We are a young couple from Punjab, India, who now live in the United States. My name is Manni, and my wife's name is Preet. She is four years younger than me, at the age of 28. We've been married for nearly four years and are expecting our second child. During my high school years, I moved to the United States and completed a substantial part of my education here. Unlike the majority of Punjabis in the United States, I am well educated and employed in government service. However, I did have an entrepreneur streak and was running a small business on the side. My parents died, in an accident, when I was in high school, forcing me to relocate to the United States.

Ours is a typical arranged marriage, with me marrying her shortly after meeting her in India. We had our first child within the first year. I was sexually experienced, and it appeared that my wife was as well, though I wasn't certain at the time. I was mostly an American and had several girlfriends over the years because I had studied in the US from a young age. Some relationships lasted a few years, but the majority were brief. Before our marriage, I had heard a few rumours about Preet from my cousin in India, but I didn't fully believe him at the time. Besides, I was open-minded, and she was so lovely that I couldn't say no.

Preet is a well-educated, modern woman from a middle class family. She is quite tall by Indian standards (5' 8"), but this is not uncommon for Punjabi women. Her body was rather slender when she married, but her breasts and ass always stood out clearly, even in her conservative Indian attire. She gained a little weight during her pregnancy, which she was eager to lose. However, despite her valiant efforts, she was unable to return to her original form, and I, like many others, preferred her in her new avatar.

She appeared rounder and fuller. Her breasts were clearly visible now, and her ass was something guys lusted after. She has a blemish-free milky white complexion, deep brown, big eyes, a sharp nose, and delicate red lips that match perfectly. Her black, wavy hair and pale complexion gave her the appearance of an Italian. When she went out partying with some of our friends, it was normal for American men, both white and black, to make a pass at her.

She had a lot of admirers in our community and even at her workplace; she taught in primary school. Most men in my community were not well educated and were not married to such refined women, so her beauty and the elegance with which she carried herself attracted them. She'd generally be dressed in her Indian outfit, but every now and then she'd change into her favorite tight-fitting jeans, and these men couldn't stop staring at my wife's butt. In her traditional dress, these men would be more interested in her breasts. Preet was aware of this, but she ignored it because she believed that men were always interested in such things, and it seemed natural to her.

I finally started talking to her about these men's interest in her around our first anniversary. She was initially offended, but eventually didn't mind my aimless rambling about my observations. She was a regular woman who believed that guys were constantly interested in women and would jump into bed with them, given the chance. She didn't say it openly to me, but that's how she acted--always casually.

She, like most women, wanted to make sure I didn't think of her as a slut. Other guys were drawn to her not because of her naughty behavior, but because she was a naturally attractive woman. It was rather simple for me to persuade her of this. In our village, most men were farmers, and they would normally say, "All a guy needs is a young, fertile lady to spread his seeds." In these men's eyes, Preet was the epitome of such a woman, so they gravitated toward her. This was not lost on the women of our small community, but Preet had such a pleasant disposition and never glanced at other men sexually that the women were sure that Preet would not steal their husbands.

As is typical, I spilt the beans and told her that if the opportunity arose, I wouldn't mind seeing her in the arms of another man. She was furious with me and gave me the cold shoulder for weeks. I promised her unequivocally that I would be faithful and play the part of a devout spouse, and that I truly wanted to give her the finest in life. She eventually let it go, but made it clear that she wasn't my slave and wouldn't do anything to satisfy me. But something changed in her manner, and she finally let me lick her anus. I had been attempting to do so for over a year, but she had always refused. Not only that, but she also let me take her anally.

Preet had the most beautiful ass that men would die for. Since our marriage, I've spent a lot of time licking her cheeks, but she wouldn't allow me to stick my tongue into the deepest recesses of her body. She genuinely became a voluptuous woman after her pregnancy, and the closest actress in terms of body form that she resembled due to her tall physique was Monica Bellucci from the film Malena. It wasn't lost on her that there were a slew of young lads who were smitten by her.

Preet began exercising frequently after her pregnancy in an attempt to lose weight and began taking better care of herself. She had been thinking about it for a while, but perhaps learning that I was excited by the prospect of other guys chasing her spurred her to act. She wasn't particularly overweight, but her efforts paid off after a few months, and at the next get-together, I saw a completely different Preet. She was as pleasant and cordial as usual, but she made it easier for males to linger around her and look at her body parts. That evening, I was simmering with lust as I watched my pretty wife parade in front of those hungry lechers.

After returning from the party, I pounced on her, and for the first time, we had sex in our living room; it was our first time in the living room. After a few intense kisses, I pushed her back on the sofa and dove into her pussy. She was oozing with juices, which I eagerly lapped up and sucked, resulting in an incredible orgasm. That was unusual for us; generally, after a few minutes of licking, she would demand that I mount her. That day, even though she wanted me to mount her, I kept licking her until she relented and let me lick her for 20 minutes. As I mounted her, I briefly recounted what I had seen that evening for her benefit before shooting my load into her.

I woke her up again in the middle of the night and had sex with her in a similar manner, spending a lot of time licking her. Finally, in the early morning, I repeated the process. We had numerous such experiences earlier in our marriage, but it was probably in the first few months when the novelty of our marriage hadn't worn off. Preet acted normally the next day, never mentioning the passion we shared the night before.

The next night, Preet introduced me to her true self. She met me at the door in her sexiest lingerie, showcasing her new body after her delivery, and passionately kissed me right at the entrance of our house. She then brought me inside and, after a brief lap dance, began giving me a blowjob. Until then, she would unwillingly take my penis in her mouth, but that evening she finally showed off her talent, sucking my penis so expertly that I came in only 5 minutes. I couldn't stop myself and flooded her mouth with my cum, which she swallowed without revolting.

We had a heart-to-heart conversation that night, and she eventually admitted that she wasn't completely honest about her past. She did tell me about her boyfriend, but she didn't say anything about them having a physical relationship other than kissing each other. She informed me that her boyfriend pressured her to have sex after several sessions of passionate kissing and groping. She kept refusing him, until one day she gave in and took his penis in her mouth. The stink of his penis revolted her, but he was dead set on fucking her mouth. She got through it the first time, despite throwing up a couple of times, and finished her blowjob. He splattered his sperm on her face and hair.

She felt ashamed and avoided seeing him for a month, but after that, she gave him another blowjob, and this time she truly enjoyed it. She rubbed her own vagina while allowing him to fuck her mouth. That experience had a bizarre element to it that left an indelible impression on her psyche. She learned that she enjoyed sucking him off and giving him blowjobs became the norm. She insisted that sexual relations would occur only after marriage.

She must have given him over 100 blowjobs during their two-year romance. These weren't blowjobs, but rather mouth fucks in which he seesawed through her mouth for over 20 minutes nonstop. She revealed that he took some images of her in those nefarious positions, but she ordered him to delete them as soon as he took them in order to avoid a scandal.

That night, we talked some more and eventually got to the subject of my perversion. She was worried about its effect on our marriage and hence didn't want to explore it. Preet would never actively participate in these debates; she would merely listen and rarely encourage me. She always tried to dissuade me in some way, but after taking such a brave step of admitting in front of my own wife that I wasn't man enough for her and that I really wanted a real guy to have her, I couldn't stop halfway. During one of these discussions, she eventually stated the obvious.

"Let me set the record straight, Manni. You want your wife to be a whore of town? You want all these low-class men, who can barely hold an intelligible conversation with either of us, to mount her and breed her?"

We'd gotten past the point where either of us felt offended.

Our relationship had actually matured to the point where we learned to be curious about each other and better understand each other's needs. All I could do was nod, hearing her say it in such a direct way. Our sex life had greatly improved, and we loved this new chapter of our lives, as we both felt eager to explore and conquer new frontiers in our relationship.

I took a risk and purchased a custom-made pantie with the words "Preet Kaur-The Town Whore" printed in black on the back and gave it to her. Preet was amused, and even blushed, by my audacity. I wanted to convey that I meant what I had said. She paraded it in front of me a few times, but was afraid it would fall into the wrong hands. After a dozen or more flaunts, it's gone for good.

I mustered the guts to purchase a dildo for her and introduce it into our normal sex routine. She didn't object and began to enjoy it as we were making love. I encouraged her to have a threesome with the dildo in her pussy while I took her anally because we had started having anal sex. It was an intense experience for her, but she soon began to like it and even looked forward to it on a regular basis.

We kept talking about who would be the best lover for her, but she kept turning me down. We went to see a movie at an open air theatre nearby around that time and had an unusual experience. The entire evening, our family friend's only son, who had just turned 18, was quite interested in my wife. Several times during the film, as a couple of us sat in our SUV with the hood rolled up, he tried to touch her. She thought it was me at first, but it was him from behind, and after ignoring him a few times, she shoved his hand away rather forcefully.

During the intermission, I excused myself to grab some snacks for everyone. When I returned, I saw Preet and our neighbor's son heading towards the toilets. My heart almost stopped beating at that moment, and I dashed to the lavatory behind them after handing over the snacks to our friend's family. It was a long walk to the lavatory, and I had plenty of time to catch up. It was practically deserted because the movie was about to begin. As I neared, I noticed them walk around and behind the restrooms.

A small light illuminated that space, and I could see my wife holding his hand and pushing him against the wall. He was a lot shorter than she was, maybe 5' 4" or 5' 5", so her interest in him amazed me. He was a handsome, young man, roughly 8 years my wife's junior. She pushed him against the wall and spoke to him in hushed tones. I couldn't hear them, but eventually learned what they were talking about from Preet.

"You think you've grown into a man now, ha?" She asked, pushing him up against the wall. Her hand caressed his body and made its way to his groin. He was delirious, anticipating her next moves, but Preet firmly seized his balls and all he could manage was to squeal. Preet was a strong lady, and men sometimes underestimated her. I knew our next-door neighbor's son was in a lot of pain.

"Do you honestly believe you can score with me? With this pencil dick of yours? "

"Please, Preet Bhabhi," he begged.

"I'm sorry," he wailed. Preet took sadistic pleasure in domineering over him. Her lips were dangerously close to his, and I'm sure they could both feel each other's breath. She let go of his bulge after about a minute, but continued to fondle it. The boy was plainly terrified and didn't dare move an inch. I heard his zipper squeak; she opened his fly and fished out his weenie, as she later described it to me.

"You don't even appear to be fully grown yet," she said softly. She looked at him keenly and felt his penis, which appeared to be completely erect but seemed quite small. Seeing Preet take an interest in him, he mustered courage and inched closer to her. Her lips were only about a couple of inches away from his.

"You've been trying to fondle my ass or touch my breasts all evening. Do you truly believe you are a man capable of pleasing a real woman?"

"This is a pencil dick," she said calmly, "and you need to grow up, boy. I won't even feel it in my pussy."

"Perhaps your mother weaned you off milk early?"

"Drink some milk first," she advised, directing his gaze to her breast. It was a bizarre sight to see her immediately open her flap and guide her breast into his eager mouth. She towered above him, making it easy for him to suck milk from her chest while standing. She would constantly drip milk, so feeding him would not have deprived our son. She let him nurse for around 3--4 minutes before pushing him away.

"I will chop your balls off if you tell anyone," she said.

"Bhabhi, may I kiss you?" he stammered.

"What?"

"Grow up first," she remarked as she walked back briskly. I took an alternate route and arrived at our car before she did. Our son was wailing for her, so she quickly sat back down and began feeding him. Our next-door neighbor's kid arrived and took a seat next to her as others were taken. Now they were alone in the SUV as everyone else had gathered outside of it as the movie had reached an interesting point. For the most part, my attention was drawn to them, and I gradually moved behind our SUV to the opposite side. The windows were somewhat rolled down, and I could make out vague motions. She was leaning back against the rear seat, and he sat right next to her.

After a few moments, I noticed she was groping his penis. Because it was rather dark, I could only make out her hand gestures. Only a few minutes later, he appeared to have ejaculated as he rapidly exited the vehicle and dashed to the bathrooms.

Preet didn't say anything about it, so I let it go. At home, though, fireworks were in order, and I pounced on her and similarly licked her till she orgasmed. She didn't fellate me on a regular basis since, in her opinion, my small penis was not worthy of worship, as I had always imagined. She would occasionally fellate the enormous dildo while I ate her out. Inside, I was relieved to discover that my wife had finally let down her guard and seemed eager to explore.

Our neighbor's son visited us several times, but she always kicked him out. It appeared as if she had changed her mind. I wondered if she was regretting her momentary lapse in judgment and if I'd ever see her mating with another man again. My wife's promiscuous journey, on the other hand, was just getting started.

I had been paying close attention to all the men who were interested in my wife, and over the last year or so, I had condensed the list down to two men who were attempting to charm Preet. Sunny, a very close family friend, was one of them. Preet was very close to his wife and assisted them during her pregnancy. Sunny's wife was in her last trimester during Preet's pregnancy, so she regularly assisted them with their errands at home. Sunny would visit us virtually every day, and both Sunny's wife and I were fine with Sunny and Preet staying at home or even spending the night at our or his house.

Sunny was a womanizer who knew how to seduce ladies. Preet appreciated the attention he lavished on her. It was obvious to her that he was hitting on her because he always did it when his wife was not present. He didn't mind flirting with her in front of me. One evening, I had noticed as my wife was comforting our crying son after a party and Sunny was standing right across chatting her up. I was cleaning up after the party when I found she had undone the flap right in front of him and had breastfed our son to soothe him. I was outside on the patio, and perhaps she didn't think I'd notice, but I did and was taken aback by her frisky behavior.Sunny was around 9 years my wife's senior, physically fit, and a couple of inches taller than Preet. He appeared to be an excellent prospect since I sensed chemistry between them.

The second man was Inder, a family acquaintance whom I had known for more than a decade. He, too, was a prominent member of our town, rising from humble beginnings as a truck driver to that of a local businessman who owned a small truck company as well as numerous other small businesses in our neighborhood. Inder, who was about 43 years old, was renowned in our neighborhood as a fiery and flamboyant personality. He had a 16-year-old son from his first wife and two young children from his second wife, who was about 9 years Preet's senior.

Preet was never at ease with Inder or his second wife, Anju, and especially not with his oldest son. There was something lacking that I couldn't put my finger on, but as our chats progressed, I began to wonder about it.

One day, when I slowly shared the list of men who I thought would be suitable lovers for her, her eyes lit up when I mentioned Sunny's name. I had given a lot of irrelevant names to avoid her thinking that I had spent a lot of time on it.

"Of course you know Sunny," she replied, "he's been hitting on me nonstop since his wife entered the last trimester of her pregnancy. As though he needed sexual satisfaction from another woman, who also happened to be pregnant at the time."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers