Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Preet's slutty adventure in India.
9.7k words
4.62
18.1k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story and is loosely based on the circumstances of a chat friend of mine.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversions, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself, if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 3 - Preet's slutty adventure in India

Images of Inder banging my gorgeous wife raced through my mind as I boarded my next flight. I was restless the entire day, mostly sleeping and dreaming about her. I regained some of my senses the next morning and reflected on my present situation. I had the same pangs of anxiety that each cuckold has when he actually lives out his fantasy. The realization that I had been a pawn during the entire game made me feel even worse about myself. However, the result was that I had a persistent erection, maybe the most excruciatingly rigid erection I have ever had in my life.

I avoided talking to her and spent the entire day tossing and turning in bed. Inder and Sunny were at the top of my list, and I had always assumed that Inder would score with her, although her chemistry with Sunny was far better. It startled me she had also mentioned Inder's father's name; he was considerably older, and her inclination to even entertain his thoughts disturbed me. All the advice I got makes sense now. Once such things get going, they take on a life of their own, and I'd never be able to control them.

Preet had recently turned 26 years old, and these men would enjoy her youth. Inder's blatant remarks about impregnating her just inflamed her desire to mate with him. I knew she had a boyfriend prior to our marriage, and Preet assured me she ended the relationship about a year before our wedding. I was curious whether she would try to rebuild her relationship with him now that she had begun on her slutty path.

During our discussions, she informed me he wasn't marriage material. Every time she saw him, he was more intent on mounting her. Each date with him was a physical affair, with Abhi continually groping and fondling her privates. That's how she ended up giving him blowjobs. I've always wondered why he never took her virginity. After all, it would be easy for a woman to lose her virginity after a two-year romance.

Even though Preet hinted it may all be an elaborate fantasy, I knew she wasn't lying. Inder had most likely tasted my wife, and she was merely pretending to gauge my reaction. With my stiff erection, it was clear to both of us I enjoyed the prospect of her being his slut.

We didn't talk until the next evening. I asked about her boyfriend after we exchanged pleasantries.

"Why do you want to know about him?" she inquired.

"Did Nupur divulge anything about him to you?"

Nupur was Preet's close friend, and I was well acquainted with her. She was the same age as Preet, but she was a mother of two. I had an excellent bond with them because of Preet's persistent connection with her. Nupur was a plain-looking, regular woman with a remarkable capacity to converse and make friends. Nupur's husband was also a charming guy who seemed to have a crush on Preet. Especially during our video conversations. I caught him gazing at Preet's breasts. I also fantasized about him taking Preet a few times.

"No, why? What happened?"

Preet remarked, cautiously, "For the last few months, Abhi has been persuading me to meet for old times' sake, while Nupur has been telling me not to. I assumed she was talking to you about it."

"Oh, really?" I exclaimed with glee.

"Be serious, Manni," she chuckled, "he doesn't have good intentions regarding your wife."

"After all, he is your ex-boyfriend. What's the harm in doing so?" I responded with laughter.

She smirked. "If I had known you just thought with your dick, I would not have married you."

"But, Preet, is there any other way to think about it with you?"

She laughed and asked, "Why are all the men around me so eager to mount me?"

"Because you are one hell of a hot woman," I said firmly.

"After having been with Inder, it wouldn't have bothered me," she added, "but Abhi was my boyfriend, and it's plausible that I'll develop feelings for him again."

"I don't mind if it encourages you to have a lot more sex with him," I said.

"You're so kinky, Manni," she said.

"Abhi is such a jerk," she said, "after he realizes you're a cuckold, he'll come over and breed me on our marital bed."

"Didn't you say he wanted to have intercourse with you, but you wouldn't allow him?"

"I didn't, but he made excellent use of my mouth," she said, lowering her eyes.

"Well, maybe he can enjoy all your holes now," I joked.

"You're crazy. Doesn't it concern you that your wife's ex-boyfriend continues to molest her even after marriage?"

"Preet, you already know the answer," I responded.

"Abhi was really enterprising," she said.

"He eventually found my phone number after a lot of digging and got in touch with me a few months ago. He's been attempting to get our address ever since."

"Apparently, he was visiting the US for business and was asking whether he could stay at our place."

"Of course, why not?"

"Nupur is here," she stated, adding, "I will phone you later."

Preet was seeing Nupur's family that evening, so we couldn't speak until later in the evening. Since Preet mentioned the text messages exchanged between Abhi and her, I double-checked my computer backups. After supper, I began browsing through her texts and discovered that Preet, Nupur, and Abhi had exchanged a lot of messages in the past few weeks.

Abhi was clearly persuading Preet to resume their relationship, and Nupur was dissuading her. Nupur seemed to know all about Preet's terrible past. Farhan, Nupur's husband, came up during their conversation. Nupur had married a Muslim guy and was well aware of her husband's feelings for Preet. Nupur appears to have assured Preet that she was OK if Preet wanted to spread her legs for her husband Farhan's Muslim seed.

It blew my mind to read about Nupur and Preet's nasty conversation. Preet would erase all offensive content from her history, so it wouldn't have been noticeable until I reviewed these backup records. Preet wasn't aware of them, and as I had no intention of judging Preet or using them against her, I didn't feel guilty about it.

Nupur was a few years older than Nupur, maybe 29, and her husband, Farhan, was 37 years old. Farhan had divorced his first wife since she couldn't bear him children. Nupur was his second wife. Nupur had two children within four years of her marriage, and Farhan determined to have a large family was pressuring her to have another baby quickly. Preet and I had discussed it; we both knew Preet was excited about the prospect of being pregnant and nursing.

We would often joke about Farhan making good use of Preet, his sister-in-law. They had that vibe in their relationship, and Nupur didn't mind Farhan and Preet's little flirtation. Because it appeared like Preet was eager to have sex with Abhi, Nupur urged her to give Farhan a chance. She even offered the use of her farmhouse, which was in a quiet area and provided plenty of seclusion.

"Is Farhan also visiting?" I texted Preet.

"Yes, they are staying here for a few days before going to the wedding," she texted.

"Are all of you downstairs?"

"We're upstairs, Manni. There isn't enough room below for all of us."

Preet's parents lived in a two-story conventional home. Her parents usually lived downstairs and used to rent out their upper apartment after Preet graduated from high school. However, it was available, maybe because of Preet's visit. The upper apartment included a kitchen, two bedrooms, a living room, and a small terrace. It appeared to be a nice place for them to stay because it provided ample room and privacy. If Nupur was encouraging Preet to entertain her husband, I thought it was completely plausible that this might happen during this visit.

"Interesting. Is it possible for Farhan to enjoy the benefit of being in the company of his sister-in-law?" I sent a text. In the Indian context, the relationship between a woman's younger sister and her husband is special. In the olden days, Farhan would have considered Preet as his half-wife and enjoyed some of her charms.

"Wouldn't you wish that?"

"But, of course, Preet; he deserves it, doesn't he?"

"You seem to be eager to raise his children [smiley]. Nupur asserted he breeds his women."

"I thought you loved circumcised cocks. Don't you?"

"You have a one-track mind. We're now watching a movie. Please do not bother us," came her succinct reply.

I began reading her interactions with Nupur and realized that Nupur knew about Preet's backstory. Abhi was a few years Farhan's junior and knew him well. That was predictable, given that they all lived in the same neighborhood. Farhan always had feelings for Preet, but married Nupur since Preet was unavailable for whatever reason. Nupur was a lovely woman with a light complexion and a slim physique, but she was small at 5' 3", compared to Preet's 5' 8" height and Farhan's 6' 2" height. Abhi was perhaps my height, standing at 5' 10".

Farhan had a darker complexion than Inder. Abhi had a normal North Indian skin tone. Preet said I was the most attractive of the three and that if given another chance, she would have still married me. She did, however, admit that Abhi and Farhan were sexually attractive.

Among the messages, Nupur had included a photo of Farhan's huge penis as proof of his prowess. It was as dark as coal and as thick as her favorite dildo Marcus. I could understand Preet's fascination with tall men. Only these tall dudes could have such enormous cocks to please a woman her size. I couldn't imagine a small woman like Nupur coping with someone like Farhan.

It was strange to read their texts since they could have spoken about it, but Nupur believed it was preferable to text to avoid awkwardness. She explained that if Preet had an affair with Farhan, she would be happy with it, and would even encourage it. Farhan had a strong sexual appetite and needed something on the side to satisfy it. Muslim men may have many wives, and Nupur wanted Farhan to have mistresses rather than multiple wives. Preet was already yearning to mate with Abhi, which is why Nupur had advanced this proposal.

At that very moment, I noticed a new text from Nupur.

"Preet, go for it. Don't squander this moment!"

I shuddered reading the text. My erection was as hard as a rock, and it tempted me to text Preet, but I knew I had to wait for her to call me back. I tossed and turned in bed for a long time before falling asleep early in the morning.

Preet's call woke me up in the morning. "Wake up, sleepyhead. Didn't you have an important business meeting today?"

"I'm sending you something to jerk off. I hope you have a good time with it. But be careful," she warned as she hung up the phone.

I dashed to the restroom and checked her message after freshening up. It was a password-protected link to an audio file. "BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor!" was the password.

There was over an hour of audio of Preet's actual intercourse with Farhan that night. She shared it with me so I could understand what it would be like for her to have an affair with another man. Hearing Preet's groans throughout the episode was a very intense experience. Preet was an energetic woman who relished every second of that experience. It gave me an intense ejaculation. I had business meetings that day, so I had to rush out.

I had a busy day and just had a few minutes to speak with Preet. She said she'd tell me everything later. She wanted to make the most of the time she had with Farhan.

That night, when I called Preet, Farhan and Nupur had stepped out for a short stroll, so we had some privacy to talk.

"Did you enjoy my gift?" she inquired.

"It was the best; I wish I could have been there to watch the action as well," I said.

"You do not know how far I shot my seed after jerking off to that."

"Well, they are planning to visit us sometime next year, so you will surely have a chance," she laughed.

"Manni, concentrate on your work. When we meet, we can talk about everything. Imagine whatever you desire and then jerk yourself off. Because you won't be able to have any sex till we return."

Preet avoided conversing with me and ignored my texts for a while, giving me plenty of time to concentrate. I had definitely overestimated the time needed to work on my business transactions and ended up concluding them quite early in the week. Preet was already on her way to meet Abhi. Nupur had invited him to a relative's wedding and offered her farmhouse as a meeting spot. Since I had minor work left, I thought of surprising Preet. I didn't want to interfere with her plans, so I devised a plan to alter my outfit and attend the wedding. I felt adventurous and took a chance; at worst, I could claim that I wanted to surprise Preet.

Preet fantasized about getting fucked by two men. We frequently enacted it by using a dildo as a stand-in for another man. In the most recent texts, Nupur hinted that perhaps instead of entertaining Abhi alone, she could live that fantasy.

I arrived at the wedding after drastically altering my attire to avoid being noticed. It was an unusual outfit; I dressed as an old Sikh man with a turban. I'd trimmed my hair a long time ago and was always clean shaven, so I didn't expect anyone to recognize me at the wedding. Because the wedding was that of Nupur's relatives, few people would have recognized me.

It didn't take long to find Preet, who was at the wedding with Abhi. For the first time, I saw Abhi. He appeared to be an average-looking man, perhaps an inch taller than me; there was absolutely nothing appealing about him until I observed his long limbs, which hinted at the size of his cock. No wonder Preet was so in love with his cock. He was already looking like a middle-aged guy and had gained weight in his midsection. They were together most of the day. Looking at them, I thought we were a more attractive couple, and I was happy Preet picked me over him.

I'd been watching them since the morning and noted they had wonderful chemistry.

Farhan, too, seemed to pay close attention to her. This continued on for most of the day. In the evening, I finally spotted Abhi fondling and kissing Preet behind the dining tents. It was such an intense moment for me I couldn't help but risk spying on them. This proved to be my undoing, as Nupur eventually caught up with me and said, "Don't make a scene, just follow me."

"Are you foolish, Manni?" she said as we reached a quiet spot.

"Does this pique your interest? You're snooping on your wife? Watching her have sex with other men"

I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "How did you recognize me?"

"Your make-up appears to be fake. You've also been staring at her since the morning. It's obvious."

"I don't know what got into me, Nupur," I pleaded.

"Calm down now," she said assuringly.

"Look, if this excites you, I have a plan for you. But you must be patient and keep your mouth shut."

I nodded eagerly.

"Let's go from here," she murmured as she led me out of that area. We completed our meal, and after another hour, she drove us to the farmhouse. She made some sort of excuse for Farhan, put her kids up with one of her cousins, and drove me out of there. The farmhouse was only a half-hour drive away, and Nupur and I had ample opportunity to discuss candidly our emerging predicament.

"I'm glad you enjoy watching Preet with other men," she said as we drove away.

"I never believed she was a one-man woman; you know, such a highly sexed woman can't be content with just one man."

"And you having a below average-sized penis only made matters worse," she added nonchalantly.

"What else, according to her, wasn't I good at?"

"Oh, Manni, she never complained about you," she clarified.

"She's not the sort to cry, if you know what I mean."

"It's just that we're open and don't mind discussing such topics."

"What's the deal with you and Farhan? Aren't you afraid of losing him to your best friend?"

"I am terrified of losing him," she replied.

"He hates controlling and domineering women. This is a sort of hobby for him. Seducing pretty married women and hopefully impregnating them with his Muslim seed."

"Does he visit prostitutes?"

"No way; he's a pious man who doesn't even drink. This maybe his sole vice, and trust me, I don't really consider charity to be a vice," she giggled.

"Anyhow," she added, "it astonished me to find that there were guys like my husband who truly felt it was their mission to pleasure women and contribute to the growth of the world population."

"And married women who would sleep with him. Of course, their husbands were clueless, but surely some would have known?"

"There must be someone who is totally opposite of Farhan, right? Someone who wishes to have his wife ravaged by such studs," she continued.

"I'm so delighted to be meeting one," she remarked as she extended her hand to shake mine. I shook her hand nervously.

"This will be our secret," she stated confidently.

"Preet was a popular woman in college; she had the vibe and the beauty to carry it. Many boys lusted for her, and I always felt inadequate in her presence, but our relationship strengthened with time. She's so adorable; I could hardly feel jealous."

"Many of the boys in our area would frequently grope her ass or breasts. Most females would have spun around and slapped them, but Preet was always careful not to cause a scene. It flustered her, but she still didn't complain. It was as though she relished the attention."

"Abhi had to work hard to win her over. Abhi is 7 years senior to Preet. Preet always had something for older men. She took me with her the first time she met Abhi. It was at the village fair in our town. Abhi didn't waste any time and kissed her right away. He would have stolen her virginity that night if I hadn't been around. By the time I intervened, he had already inserted his fingers inside her pussy."

"Because Preet was falling for it too soon, I made her promise not to open her legs for him until marriage."

"However, Preet persisted in meeting him, and you know the rest," she explained.

"When did their affair begin?" I inquired.

"I believe it was just after her 21st birthday."

"Can you tell me how long it lasted?"

"It ceased a year before your wedding," she said.

"Didn't Abhi get married two years before our wedding?"

"That's a strange thing," she said.

"He still got to enjoy her charms, even though he was married. Preet was convinced that he wasn't marriage material but was good for some fun on the side. She was insatiable and would have orgasms simply by sucking him. For average ladies like us, this is unimaginable."

"Anyway, I didn't believe she could be content with just one man; I'm delighted she's married to someone who doesn't mind her philandering."

"Does Preet have any idea?" she inquired.

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers