Pregnant & Pampered

Story Info
Pregnant women are now celebrated and treated like royalty.
4.3k words
4.11
11.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREGNANT & PAMPERED: A DAY IN THE LIFE

MORNING

I opened my eyes right around 9:30, right arm curled around my sizable seven-and-a-half-month baby bump, hands already rubbing my pussy and my belly. My bump proved round and firm upon inspection, still riding nice and high despite its size and shape: gravity had not yet taken its toll. Stretch marks were still at a minimum, but I expected them to pick up any time now. I slept nude: by this point, no one here batted an eye at the sight of a naked pregnant woman.

Two or three minutes after awakening, I got off for the first time that day. Many more orgasms were to follow, as they did every day. Getting myself off had me pretty turned-on, so I used the intercom system to ask for a male thirty-year-old virgin to come up and watch me rub one out again. Even that specific a spectator was a modest request here, watchful eyes one of the easiest body parts for them to deliver unto me.

Growing up I hadn't even wanted children, to be perfectly honest. Then, when I was in high school, my country began pretty much worshipping pregnant ladies. Birth rates were deemed to have "dangerously decreased," triggering a huge cultural push for childbearing in order to maintain and/or grow our population. Suddenly, special government-funded homes for the knocked-up appeared. They were mansions, more accurately. Giant bedrooms with giant beds. 24/7 catering by fantastic chefs. Every need and whim seen to: my sexual ones especially, in my typically horny expectant condition. You truly couldn't do better at this moment in this society than as a pregnant woman. So, I gave in. This is my second such stay at one of these pregnancy homes. It turns out I quite like being a parent, to my great fortune, especially if I can be pampered throughout the entirety of my pregnancies.

This morning I ordered three pounds of lobster tails for breakfast, plenty of drawn butter on the side. This was a frequent culinary request of mine. I wanted to make certain I had enough protein for my growing body and baby, after all. It was a lot to ask for, but there was never any pressure to finish every ounce.

After eating, I requested a visit from one of the home's lotion specialists. She arrived quickly, her retinue of skin care products in tow as usual. On this occasion, I opted for a baby oil rub-down. I had her work every part of me that was swollen: my whole body, basically. Face, neck, shoulders, breasts, sides, butt, thighs, calves, ankles, feet: they all received careful, satisfying attention.

The belly, though, was the natural focal point of the massage. This shouldn't be too surprising: the specialist did cater exclusively to pregnant ladies. Maybe it was the regular moisturizing routine my bump underwent that had kept me free of stretch marks and other blemishes to this point. She really worked the belly comprehensively, every square inch getting a thorough rubbing. Her focus tended to drift toward my newly popped-out belly button: that isn't a complaint, just a little preference of hers that I've happened to notice. She also seemed to enjoy pushing in on the firmer parts of the bump, quite possibly mapping out where the baby seemed to be located within me at the time of our massage treatment.

Once she'd finished achieving maximum oiled belly shininess and slickness, it only took one word to get her to move on to my next desire: "Lower." This was her cue to move down to my genitals and provide me with a happy ending, as it were. I'd cum once so far this morning, and it had left me wanting much more of the same. Her hands still nice and oily, they glided along my folds and lips effortlessly; my own personal lubrication provided additional support. One of her hands ultimately found my clit, the other my hole.

She circled my clit with two fingers while three from the other hand entered me rhythmically and repeatedly. After more than seven months working together, she knew just how I liked it. My own hands gripped my big bouncing belly, a pregnancy habit I'd settled into whenever I was being serviced: I loved the feeling of my bump jiggling as the help worked my pussy. The lotion specialist got me off expertly and quickly, this stage of our time together lasting well under five minutes.

Cumming got me in the mood to cum yet again. As the lotion lady exited, I made my next request over my room's intercom: I wanted a visit from the man with an eleven-inch cock. It was easier to book a session with him in the morning. Otherwise, he was quite difficult to get a hold of. It was no mystery why he was so popular, of course: he was very well-endowed and knew how to wield that giant appendage of his quite expertly. He was my favorite fucking partner, just as he was for a great many of the women here.

As I waited the few minutes for him to arrive, I got into position in my special doggystyle chair; it was my first time out of bed this morning since getting up to pee when I first awakened. This delightful piece of furniture had been specially designed for preggos wanting to take a dick in this particular position. It softly supported your arms and legs as you kneeled into it, and even more softly supported your hanging belly. A pregnant girl could hang out in this comfy chair for an hour or more with ease; I'd done just that numerous times while a resident here.

My special date arrived once I'd been waiting in position for a few minutes. He entered the room hurriedly but took his time in entering me. "How are you doing this morning, Lexi?" he asked in a tone that suggested he really cared. We made small talk for the couple minutes it took him to disrobe and arouse us both with his hands. My pussy had been wet and waiting since before he'd arrived; he was a thoughtful sexual partner to make sure of my preparedness all the same. Though I was quite sure he'd just finished fucking another preggo down the hall, he got himself hard and ready in remarkably short order. The man seemed to have very short refractory periods in addition to his monster cock.

He finally got that thing inside me, slowly but surely. It kept going in and in and in, the shaft feeling indefinitely lengthy as he took his time to let me feel every millimeter while I took him in. My friend gripped the sides of my belly as he humped, a most pregnancy-affirming sexual technique that always got me going. His rhythm started out extremely slow but soon began to accelerate; within two or three minutes of this, his crotch was audibly thwacking against my ass with every thrust. I loved the sounds created by our colliding flesh. I managed to hold myself up with one arm for a minute or two in order to massage my clit and get off that way before my partner got me off vaginally. In time, he got me off twice in addition to the one orgasm I'd racked up with my own fingers.

He shot his load inside me, the feeling of his huge cock convulsing in my cunt a real joy as it was each and every time. The guy fucked until he was limp, letting his cock fall out of its own accord rather than pulling out once he'd climaxed. "Anything else?" he asked with heavy breath once he'd exited me.

"Eat it," I said huskily as I felt the creampie beginning to leak out of me. This was not the first time I'd made this request; he was a real peach to go along with it so regularly. He got to his knees behind me and obeyed, patiently lapping up every drop of his cum as gravity pulled it out of me. I really loved making a man clean up the mess he'd made.

I was exhausted from holding myself up by the time he was finished eating me. "Carry me to the bed?" I asked sweetly. Did I mention his guy was jacked as hell? He could easily throw a preggo around the room, never denying me the pleasure of being lifted and (carefully) tossed. Once I was comfortably back in bed, my sex partner took his leave and I took my first nap of the day. It was good to be a pregnant girl these days.

AFTERNOON

By the time I awoke it was nearly one o'clock. A doctor would be stopping by shortly for our daily check-up, as was part of the deal here. Before they arrived, I decided I had time to rub one out real quick. I rubbed the underside of my heavy belly with one hand and my pussy with the other, my fingers finding my clit once they'd been thoroughly wet with my juices from a little lower. It took a mere two minutes to get myself off: orgasms seemed to come more rapidly as I progressed through my climax-filled days, not more slowly as one might expect. It was as if I got ever more turned-on by the number of orgasms I already experienced during my day. I'd fantasize about all the previous cumming and cum all the quicker for it.

A doctor arrived, today a pretty lady in her mid-thirties. She took my vitals and belly measurements, made sure I was feeling all right, and was on her way. There were lots of preggos to check in on, after all: I tried not to take it personally that the medical staff never spent more than a few moments with me. I could ask for a more in-depth examination if I wanted one, but it always seemed like something of a waste to me to expend my limited energy on something non-sexual.

It was now lunch time. I ordered duck l'orange, something I'd tried the week prior in an attempt to order the fanciest thing I could think of. Turns out I very much enjoy the better things in life. This dish was sweet, crispy, all-around delicious. I ate a ton, much as I did nearly every meal. There was no stigma here about weight gain: we were basically encouraged to expand and expand and expand. Our growth was viewed as healthy rather than problematic, a necessary aspect of pregnancy to be celebrated rather than stigmatized. They really knew how to treat a knocked-up girl right.

I was horny yet again. It had been a whole hour since I got off last, for God's sake! So, I called for a stripper. He arrived straightaway: there was no shortage of this particular type of help here. I'd had a pole installed in my room months ago, the better to enjoy this type of performance. The stripper wore a g-string and nothing else, already thusly unclad when he entered my bedroom. He went right for the pole, knowing the deal from having been here on several previous occasions.

His little boombox played a shitty little tune while he rubbed his cock against the pole and made eye contact with me. I remained nude, never having bothered with any clothing so far this day. Reclining on my pillows at the head of the bed, I spread my legs and got both hands to work at my crotch. One hand spread my pussy lips and rubbed my clit, the other took advantage of the improved access to get two fingers in my hole. I finger-fucked myself silly as I stared at the dancer's gyrating crotch.

He was an attractive man, oiled-up and muscular while still pleasingly hirsute to my tastes. His cock seemed to grow within his g-string as I watched him watching me. It wasn't unprecedented: these dancers did get aroused sometimes. I decided I'd finish myself off quickly and move on to service my pole-grinding friend. With all the rapid finger-fucking and clitoral stimulation, my orgasm was intense but quickly over. I motioned him over, staring at his swollen cock through his undergarment: "Can I help you with that?"

He danced his way over to the side of my bed just next to me; I pulled the g-string off him. His crotch was shaved and shiny with baby oil, his cock indeed nice and hard. Finding myself rather cum-hungry, I got him in my mouth right away and began bobbing my head. The dancer was fairly well-endowed, but not so much that I couldn't take in the entirety of his shaft orally. He was not nearly so long as the guy who'd so recently fucked me. This was fine, as that guy's cock would've straight-up choked me. The dancer started moaning after two or three minutes, my pace accelerating as his vocalizations increased in volume. Once I felt his muscles starting to twitch in my mouth, I pulled my head away and pulled him by the cock toward my belly. Jerking quickly, I soon finished him right onto the bump. Rope after hot rope of his cum lined my swollen midsection, pleasantly centered around my outie navel. I loved the filthy sight of it.

I kept my coating well after I'd dismissed my helper, laying back and gently playing in the stickiness with a few fingers. After continuing on like this for five minutes or so, I finally decided I'd pay one of my neighbor friends a visit. A wet washcloth made quick work of the cum mess on my midsection; I threw on a silk robe and was ready to be on my way.

Maggie was in the room just across from mine. She was eight-and-a-half months along, truly gravid in physique. Her belly had dropped the week previous and I simply could not get enough of it. Though she outmatched me in pregnancy time and size, no single pregnant individual outranked another here. I could feel free to knock on her door and ask for a favor whenever I wanted, just as she could feel free to do the same at my door. Friendships developed over time, favors were performed and repaid multiple times over, and so on.

She answered her door after a few knocks and 30 seconds or so, most likely after hauling her own preggo ass out of bed and throwing on a robe of her own. Even the robe from this home for pregnant ladies struggled to close over her gargantuan midsection. My hands flew onto her bump immediately; I blushed at my own presumptuousness. "Sorry, Maggie! I just can't help myself!"

Maggie laughed and palmed my belly right back. "I get it, sweetie. We all love to get a rub in. Coming in?" She tried to angle her body to let me in, saw how in the way her bump was going to be, and took half a dozen steps backward into her room to allow me clearance. "What's up, Lexi?" she asked once we had both taken a seat on her couch.

"Well, I'm horny. Same old story as usual, of course. I was hoping you'd peg me with that veiny strap-on of yours? My ass needs a little action." She nodded, stood, and undid and dropped her robe to the floor. I was stunned at the giant size of her, much as I had been every time I'd seen her naked over the past several weeks. Her hanging, heavy bump nearly obscured the entirety of her crotch. I couldn't help but wonder how she'd use a strap-on in her particular condition.

She seemed to develop similar doubts once she picked up the strap-on harness and tried to attach it to herself. "I don't know, Lexi." Misgivings were all over her voice. "I might have to take the dildo out of the harness to use it. Would that be all right? I think I'm just too big now to wear it, unfortunately."

Such disappointments were rather commonplace here, the sizes of our pregnant bodies frequently getting in the way of our collective pregnant horniness and imagination. Still, getting a dildo in me from Maggie would be a pleasure even if it wasn't attached to her at the moment. I dropped my robe, too, and took my position on all fours on the bed. "Plenty of lube, if you don't mind. I'm kinda out of practice." She slathered the stuff all over my asshole before beginning; it was cold and sticky, feelings I had to endure for just a few moments before anal entry made them fade into the background.

Maggie got the dildo into me; I moaned like a big pregnant cow. She started the in-and-out motion slowly, gradually picking up pace as we went along. It had been a while since I'd taken anything up the ass, maybe two or three months. I could feel my hole stretching with every thrust of the dildo into me, my already pregnancy-filled body hesitantly taking in yet one more heavy object. One of my hands quickly went to my pussy, rubbing my clit insistently as Maggie worked me anally. The filled-up feeling that permeated my crotch-and-ass region helped me get myself off in short order, taking at most two or three minutes.

I loved being penetrated back there by this glorious pregnant specimen, but after cumming I rapidly found myself getting exhausted by being worked so enthusiastically. "Okay, Maggie. Thank you!" I managed to get out a few words before she removed the dildo completely and I collapsed onto my side on her mattress. "Goddamn," I muttered to no one in particular.

She laughed. "Good, huh?"

I nodded vigorously. "Excellent, hon. I haven't gotten a workout back there in ages. Absolutely divine. Can I return the favor...?"

She shook her head, wistful smile crossing her lips. "No, that's okay, Lex. I'm so damn tired, I can barely even be serviced at this point. I'll come a-knockin' if that changes, though; you can count on that." I left my gracious host to lie down again, returning to my bedroom for another nap of my own.

EVENING

The sun was in the process of setting when I woke up again. Waking up horny once more, my hands went straight to my wet and waiting pussy. I grabbed a small vibrator from my nightstand and pressed it firmly into my clit. With my other hand, I managed to insert three fingers into my vagina. This did not adequately fill me up, I decided. I'd have to use the mini hall of mirrors I'd created in my bedroom.

It was just two mirrors, one on the floor and the other directly above it on the ceiling. There was always a ready dildo suction-cupped to the bottom mirror, awaiting action. I crouched down to get it in myself and bounced to my heart's content. One hand was behind my back holding me up on the floor, the other still holding the vibrator against my clitoris. My tits flopped all around as I went; I wished I had a third and fourth hand to hold them still and prevent the discomfort resulting from all the bouncing. My belly was thoroughly jostled, too, but moved around far less dramatically given its relative firmness. After getting myself off twice, I finally stopped fucking the dildo and got back into bed. I figured this had been the most active I'd be all day, a genuine preggo workout.

For my dinner I ordered Beef Wellington, a dish so fancy I just had to capitalize it. It was another deluxe-sounding meal I'd been enjoying regularly given my snazzy accommodations. Delicious stuff! I ate more than my share and still left half of it on the plate, my portion as ridiculously big as usual.

There was a knock on my door just as I finished eating; I didn't bother to throw on any clothing before opening up. It was Maggie, again wearing her barely-closable robe. "My tits are killing me," she began. "Lend a girl a hand?" We headed for the bathroom, Maggie dropping her robe to the floor on the way. Luckily, the spacious showers here could easily accommodate two large pregnant ladies. We got in and I got to work expressing Maggie's milk from her swollen breasts, a favor I'd performed for her several times over the last week or so.

Her milk was seriously in and the pressure seemed to build indefinitely in her massive tits. It took two hands on each breast to work out the liquid; her colossally hormone-enhanced areolas alone were the size of my palms. I sprayed the milk onto both of our bellies, figuring I might as well make a bit of a fun mess if I had to be shooting it somewhere anyway. She smiled when she noticed how I was aiming the spray, her approval apparent.

It took a solid five minutes to milk her by hand adequately to relieve the painful pressure. Afterward, I ran the shower to rinse the sticky substance off us. The warm water washed over Maggie's full-to-bursting tits and bump, my eyes following its flow as it dripped all the way down past her crotch. In aiming the shower head towards the lower reaches of her belly, I accidentally made direct pussy contact with the stream of water. She moaned loudly and pulled the hanging belly up and out of the way of the crotch spray. I kept spraying her and spraying her, her moans continuously increasing in volume as she was stimulated.

After just a minute or so, she climaxed nice and hard over the jet of water. She had to steady herself with both hands against the wall of the shower. "Okay, Lexi, thank you so much. I've just gotta sit down for a minute..." I hastily toweled her halfway dry on the way to the couch, grabbing her robe from the floor and draping it over her moist shoulders as we sat down. Maggie left the robe hanging open, one hand rubbing a recovering tit while the other fingered her prominent outie of a navel. "That was delightful, thank you sweetie," she said quietly, still a bit out of breath. She recharged her strength for a few more minutes. I explored her ample belly with both hands as she did, once again unable to help myself when inside its grand orbit.

12