Pregnant Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Stranded in a snowstorm, I meet a pregnant woman.
2k words
4.35
18.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stuck in the middle of Kansas.

I was traveling to a job interview in Denver from St Louis when a blizzard closed I-70. Hayes, Kansas doesn't have a ton of options for hotel/motel rooms and each one I checked out was full. I literally was looking at the last hotel in town when I found a room and rented it. It had two regular beds, but if it only had a floor I still would have taken it. The weather reports said the storm was slated to stay in the area for two days, so I had lucked out. I called my potential employer and explained my situation. The interview would be delayed until I arrived in Denver. The company was paying for my expenses and said they'd cover the costs of my travel delay.

As I was giving my credit card information to I check in, a thirty something woman approached the front desk and asked if there were any vacancies. Other than seeing a pretty black face, everything else about her was hidden under winter clothing. She had so many layers on she looked like the Michelin Man.

When the clerk told her there were no more rooms available, she broke down, nearly coming to tears. I felt guilty and without thinking, or even knowing if she was alone or traveling with someone else, I looked at her and, in spite of her situation, she smiled at me.

"I just rented the last room and it has two beds. If you'd be comfortable with a stranger, I'd share it with you. At least you would be warm and I'm safe. These people have all my personal information and you can take pictures of me and my I.D. if that would make you okay with my offer."

I thought she would look at me like I was crazy, but instead she thought for a minute and accepted.

"I don't want to sleep in my car and freeze, thanks so much for the offer. I'll pay half."

"Don't worry about that, I've already got it covered."

We introduced ourselves to each other, her name was Ruth, and then went to park our cars and grab our suitcases. We met in the lobby after a few, cold, minutes outside and together went to our room. It was an awkward few minutes, but the reality of the cold weather outside made us realize we had been lucky to find a place to ride out the storm.

After getting in the room, we started to shed the layers we had worn to survive the cold. Much to my surprise I discovered Ruth was four months pregnant. As we talked I discovered she was on her way to Denver to move back with a sister. The father of her child, after initially saying he was happy about having a baby, had walked out one night and never returned. After living alone for a couple of months in Kansas City, she decided she needed to be where she had family.

As we talked Ruth told me everything without any bitterness, without feeling sorry for herself. Her attitude was 'I've always had to take care of myself and this situation is no different.'

Her only comment about her ex was that he was a "chickenshit asshole."

We realized we were starving and I left to pick up a pizza that we had ordered online. The restaurant was across the street and I ran out and picked it up and returned. While I was gone Ruth had jumped in the shower. And wearing only a towel when I returned with dinner.

She looked incredible. Let me describe her. She is 5'4" tall with olive skin, dark eyes and shoulder length black hair. Her soon to be milking breasts are fleshy and large, 36DD and growing. She has a round belly that looks like it has a small soccer ball in it, a gorgeous round ass and toned, athletic legs. Her hands and feet are perfectly manicured with clear nail polish. She is drop dead good looking. To top it all off, I've always had a thing for pregnant women and Ruth looks perfect in her material state.

I must have stared at her as she was finishing drying her hair.

"I hope you don't mind, but I really wanted to take a hot shower. It really felt good."

"Do you want me to step out in the hall while you finish dressing?" I asked.

"Why? I assume you've seen a naked woman before, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Ruth said, "I'm good if you're good. Let's eat! I'm starved."

As we ate we continued to share our life stories and got to know one another. She has grown up in Denver and wanted to get back there to figure out her next steps. I briefed her on my situation and we quickly felt more and more comfortable. But I have to admit, it was really tough to eat while she sat there only wearing a towel.

"I can't believe how generous you are to share this room with me. I think I would have froze to death."

I replied, "No problem, it's not often that I can rescue a woman in distress."

We finished eating and I decided to clean up too, so I gathered up what I needed to use the shower.

"You know," Ruth said, "as you can tell I've seen a naked man's body before, so don't go to all that trouble to shower."

"I didn't want to creep you out. I don't want you thinking I'm some kind of crazy person."

"Look," said Ruth, "you gave me all your personal info, I've got pictures of your Drivers License, the front desk has our information. If you do anything you're going to get caught!" Then she busted out laughing. "Go shower."

I stripped down to my boxers and went to the bathroom and showered. I finished and realized there was no towel.

"Ruth! Would you please get me a towel?"

She came in the bathroom, towel in hand and reached through the shower curtain and said, "Here you go."

As I dried off, I was amazed at how rapidly Ruth and I had gotten comfortable with each other. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and went back into the hotel room and found Ruth dressed basically the same way, she had on a baggy sweatshirt and shorts. She was laying on the bed. Without prompting, my sweats started to tent from my dick growing from just seeing her.

"The front desk called and said since we're trapped by this snow, we can watch movies for free!"

We looked at the movie list and decided on an oldie, "the Proposal." We each sat on our own beds to start the movie, but ten minutes into it, Ruth had a better idea.

"I think you should come sit with me. I won't bite, unless you want me to."

I immediately climbed onto her bed and we situated ourselves. As I sat against the headboard, Ruth snuggled against me. My cock got harder. She reached down and squeezed my dick as she looked at me and said, "Try and watch the movie...for now."

"I'll try, but I'm a little distracted right now."

I struggled, but managed to finish the movie. Ruth fell asleep and as softly as I could I extracted myself from her, pulled up the bedspread and covered her so she could sleep. Sleeping she had a totally relaxed look on her face. I laid down beside her her, spooning her and fell asleep, too.

I had the most incredible, intense dream that I was making love to a beautiful woman. I awoke feeling ready to explode and blow my sperm. Ruth had pulled my sweatpants down around my knees and was sucking my cock like no blowjob I had ever had.

She would take my complete length of seven inches to the back of her throat with only a slight gag reflex. She was, however, drooling. As soon as I was wide awake, she sat up and pulled my sweatpants off.

She was completely naked and the perfection of her olive skin and the bump of her belly was incredible to see and touch and I desperately wanted to taste her shaved, bald cunt. It glistened from the juices seeping down her thighs.

As gentle as I could, I laid Ruth on her back and kissed her. Her tongue was immediately in my mouth and probing. I broke out kiss and moved down to suck her beautiful, heavy, fleshy tits. They looked like ripe melons with dark, two inch areolas and rigid nipples. As I sucked one into my mouth, a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck, that's feels sooo good."

I started sucking one, then the other nipple as Ruth squirmed under my attention. My right hand was stroking her baby belly before I moved it to her pussy and spread her labia lips apart and slipped two fingers inside of her now freely dripping cunt. My finger found her swollen clit, as hard as a large pea and I started rubbing it.

Suddenly Ruth started convulsing as a wave of pleasure hit her body bringing her to her first orgasm.

"Oh my god! Fuck! I'm cumming! Don't stop, don't stop! Fuck!!!!"

As her orgasm ripped through her body, she erupted. A stream of warm, clear liquid shout out from her pussy, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and she squirted me with her flow. I had not ever experienced this, but I loved it, loved pleasuring Ruth.

Breathlessly she tried to apologize for her 'mess.' I told her to relax and I laid on my back and asked (ordered?) her to mount me. Ruth kissed me and climbed onto my body as her gripped my rigid seven inches of cock. She positioned the head of my dick at the sopping entrance of her vagina. Once she had me in position, she slid my into the warmest, tight, love slit I had ever experienced. My cock was now buried to the hilt in a pregnant woman I hadn't met twenty four hours before.

And I loved it.

As Ruth rode me, she slowly would tilt her pelvis and withdraw until only my cockhead was in her, then she would drop back down.

I cried out, "Fuck! That feels so good, don't stop, DON'T stop."

She started talking dirty to me as her fucking picked up speed.

"Honey, does my pussy feel good? You like fucking pregnant pussy? Oh my god you cock feels so good.... tell me you love my pussy! Tell me you love my pussy!"

"I love your pussy, fuck me with your hot cunt!"

She was now riding my dick at a frantic pace. Her hands were pushing against my chest as her pelvic thrusts were pistoning on my cock. I could feel the cum boiling up and I knew she was ready to cum, too. I inserted my right index finger into her already wet asshole and pushed in without warning until I had shoved and buried it in her.

"Oh my, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!!!"

As I heard her exclaim I had never experienced such incredible, intense climax in my life as I dumped my sperm into her pregnant body. It felt like waves of pleasure were racking our bodies together as Ruth collapsed on me. We were slick with sweat and the love-making liquid that had escaped our bodies.

Ruth's body pushed onto me and I could feel the curvature of her pregnant stomach, the flesh of her meaty tits and her lips kissing me.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

We laid there and I could only think of one thing to say.

"Ruth, would you marry me?"

"What did you just say?!?"

"I said, I asked you to marry me. I want to be with you and love you and I'll be a great dad for the baby."

"You don't even know me," she said.

"I know enough. I'll take care of you."

This whole time she has been laying next to me with her hand massaging my growing cock.

"Okay. Let's get married."

[TO BE CONTINUED.]