Pregnant Futas Banging Husband

Story Info
Two pregnant futa wives fuck their husband in a throuple.
3.6k words
4.33
16.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretext: Zuzana, Lea and Chris have a loving threesome while Zuzana and Lea are pregnant. This story will contain futanari (women with both vaginas and penises) sex and slightly inaccurate/exaggerated anatomical and sexual descriptions. It is also a romantic story, with bits of throuple dynamics combined. I usually like to write fun and (w)holesome stories.

Zuzana and Lea are the two loves of my life. With good fortune, Lea and Zuzana happened to have each other and me as the loves of their lives. I can't be a luckier man.

Lea and I first met in college. Lea is a cute American girl and her laughs and teases are the cutest gifts that the world has ever given us. She is super tall and athletic, gifted by her half-Dutch genes. Her brown eyes and curly brunette hair were super endearing combined with her smile. Her C cups, hourglass torso and silky long legs made me salivate over her every night. I certainly was out of her league, and I was super surprised when Lea asked me on a date outside of class, and was confident to initiate everything. I was surprised when I learned she is a bisexual futa.

"What, don't you want to give a cute bi futa a try?" She teased me on our second date while we had tea together in a cafe. I accepted her quickly, she was too gorgeous and too loving for me to turn down! After we started dating, I quickly became addicted to her 12-inch long cock. I still can't believe she fancied and still fancy me this much, I was just a nice, average height gentleman that happened to be a good, disciplined student in nice shape. I certainly wasn't as athletic or fit as Lea and Zuzana are, even though my stamina was good from walking and biking a few times a week.

While Lea and I studied abroad in Europe, we met Zuzana, a gorgeous Slovak girl and hit it off immediately. We hung out, sharing every part of our lives as great friends to Zuzana, until Lea and I both confessed to each other that we've developed feelings for Zuzana. Lea and I took Zuzana on a date together, by working together and cooking our favorite recipes for a romantic candlelight dinner with Zuzana. Then, Lea and I each individually took Zuzana out on dates and we've been together as a happy polyamorous throuple ever since. I consider both Lea and Zuzana as my wives, and Lea and Zuzana always say they each have a wife and a husband. We're saying this despite lack of legal recognition!

Zuzana is the stereotypical slavic beauty, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was a little bit shorter, one inch taller than me, and a little bustier, with E-cups breasts and a bubble butt to dream for. Her thicc thighs, especially when coated down with her abundant dripping pussy juice when she's horny, can smother anyone's face in suffocating warmth. I loved exploring every part of her. Though, the part I love the most about Zuzana is her blush. She blushes easily from the slightest flirt, tease or compliment from Lea or me!

Zuzana's personality is between Lea and me. Lea is fiery, dominant, and very commanding. Zuzana is a little bit sweeter, a little bit more of a seductress while I am a more submissive, although I wouldn't say I am a femboy yet. She is also a gorgeous futa, boasting a respectable 11 inches, and I've been surrounded by so much ladycock ever since. They fuck me and each other with unyielding passion and unbounded energy. When Lea and Zuzana aren't in their vigorous lovemaker mode, they are the sweetest, kindest, most responsible women to ever grace the planet, complementing each other's personality and showering each other and me in lovely compliments. And then we make silly wholesome jokes and laugh with each other!

After we all got married after college, we're ready to start a family altogether. Zuzana and Lea are both pregnant with twins. Futa genetics dictate that a child with futa genes can have more than two parents, so all four babies have me, Zuzana, and Lea as the biological parents. I'm so happy that Zuzana and Lea can support each other while I am at work, and I can't wait to see a huge, happy family!

Hormones and biology are crazy stuff. Futas are already quite horny to begin with, and while they are pregnant their hormones are raging even wilder. Lea and Zuzana can't keep their hands off of me and each other, they desire me ravenously all the time. Saying "I am thirsty" took on a new meaning, because my lovers will inevitably tease me and ask if I want to drink their cocky white cream! I'll always remember Lea and Zuzana's intense pregnancy orgasms during sex, seeing them leave beautiful, messy fluid rivers everywhere.

I've been quite fatigued, between letting their precum-dripping cocks fuck me to massive orgasms to taking over more chores. Lea and Zuzana can cum a dozen times, thrusting around and firing one cumload after another, and five minutes later they crave sex again. Though, I love them all the more for making me and each other feel so sexy. I am so ecstatic seeing how blissful Lea and Zuzana are!

I'm now returning home from work. It has been a long day, and I can't wait to see Lea and Zuzana. Of course, I've been fatigued as usual. As I walked up the stairs I heard their kisses and giggles, as my loves squealed at each other's sensitive touches.

"Hey, Chris! How's work today?" Zuzana asked me, with her butterfly-inducing smile. She flaunted her glow in her pink tank top and blue pregnancy leggings, pointing her lovely bulged belly button towards me. Her hair was disorganized and she looked somewhat messy, making her even more naturally fun and attractive.

"Good, how are you ladies feeling? I love these belly bumps so much!"

"We're elated to see you! We need a release. Again. And you look like a delicious cumslut." Lea laughed and looked at me hungrily, with sweat all over her body from working out. She wore a revealing crop top and biker shorts. She twiddled with her hair, biting her lips mischievously. "The hormones are just crazy right now, we're dripping wet and still thinking about you while you were off to work."

"You saw her, she went to our home gym today, she stopped her workout midway, and didn't even wait to shower. She pinned me to the edge of bed and finished her workout fucking me rough!" Zuzana teases Lea. The image of tall, athletic Lea bending over and fucking curvier, sweeter Zuzana immediately skyrockets my arousal. Still, I'm tired.

"Hey, pregnancy workouts are great for fitter babies! Zuzana would enjoy a workout. Workouts are so much more fun together, you'd be such a nice exercise for us, hehehe!" Lea locks her eyes on me with thick lust, grinning and laughing.

"Oh fuck, I am exhausted, you two have already given me so many orgasms this morning before work! My head's still spinning!" I laughed. Though, I am feeling my resistance slowly slipping away. Lea's pheromones are especially powerful right now, a pregnant futa after working out is irresistable!

"Hey, you wouldn't mind a couple more orgasms hmm? Plus, what would you do to keep your pregnant wives happy and satisfied?" Lea teases me with a cute giggle. She cutely cups her head and wiggles it towards me. "Mwah!" She kisses me and gently licks my neck.

Zuzana bends herself over, wiggles her big ass, shoves it in front of my face and forces me to stare at those tasty legging-covered ass cheeks. "Isn't it delicious, don't you want to put your cock in my pregnant, extra-wet pussy? Huhmmmmm?"

I can barely say no, even though I'm still a little shy to be fucked right now. "Sure, I'll stroke your cocks to satisfy your horniness."

Zuzana and Lea took their revealing tank tops off, followed by the panties and the leggings, kissing and giggling at each other. Their glows shone in the room and their naked bodies were so hot touching and fondling each other. Two naked, gorgeous women stood in front of me, while their cocks popped out hard and dangled down deliciously.

"Boop!" Lea laughs while she gently bumps her belly onto Zuzana while she gropes Zuzana's huge, round, lactating boobs.

Zuzana laughs, "That's my beautiful wife. I love your glowing body so much." She kisses Lea on her forehead, while Lea flirtily tries to dodge her.

"Aww, you're such a sweetie." Lea responds, with a tingle of cute sassiness.

Zuzana and Lea laid to the left and right of me. In between their drool-inducing bodies they radiated steamy heat onto me. Lea was a furnace, for her sweat and heat just blasted my way. The air rapidly became very hot and humid. I took my shirt and my pants off, leaving only my underwear with a hard-on. Naked pregnant bellies are so hot, especially since we all worked together to knock each other up with our babies!

I hugged my arms around their bellies, reaching their meaty cocks, being careful not to thump their pregnant bellies. Zuzana and Lea grabbed the oil and lubed up their massive dicks. My hands slid up and down, in steady motion, wrapped around their cocks, enjoying the carnal feeling of my oily hands around their big cocks. The pregnant glows on Lea and Zuzana dazzle my eyes, they are marvelous. Zuzana's big breasts are leaking some milk, which I find super hot spilling over her boobs and my head struggled to reach and lick them up. Zuzana turns her head, and laughs and kisses my forehead. She's such a delightful, lighthearted woman.

My wives' moans crescendoed to screams, and then to orgasms. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted. The cum shot up from their cocks like a fountain, coating my hands, their cocks, and their bellies with a thick white blanket of warm, virile seed.

Zuzana and Lea lay lazily for a minute, before Lea violently stripped my boxer briefs and threw it across the room. Finally, Zuzana grabbed my cock while Lea turned to kissing my neck.

"That was nice of you. We're so happy, and we want to return the deed."

Zuzana got on her side, crossing her left leg over my left leg, endearingly looking at me with her golden face. Zuzana gently kissed me and touched me sensitively while Lea bent down and blew my cock. Her head bobbed up and down. I looked down, and nearly came looking at Lea's greedy lips, voluptuous dangling boobs, and pregnant, knocked up belly. Futas' longer, more sensitive tongues are special sex masterpieces, she makes me squirm looking at her and feeling her on my cock!

Lea brought me multiple times to the edge of orgasm, not releasing it. On the last time when I thought she would let me spray her mouth with cum, her head backed off.

"You are cumming with a cock in your mouth and your ass tonight." Lea laughs devilishly.

"And you can't use your hand, that would be cheating on us with your palm and fingers." Zuzana grins.

Fuck, they are tricky, scheming women. Where did their sweetness and warmth go? I am already too horny to care anymore, the primal desire for sex overtakes me. I'll give up my holes because I am slutty and stupid. Then, I willingly get on my fours and then open my mouth. "Haha, slut, time to get your holes stuffed up!" Zuzana teases me.

Lea happily inserts her massive penis, still dripping with her own cum, while my tongue works around her long, thick shaft. I salivate over it, licking that delicious piece of meat, swallowing it deep and letting it fully fill up my throat. Her pelvis, still insanely hot and sweaty mixed with her cum, envelops my nose with musky warmth.

"Suck it, your holes are ours now." Lea laughs evilly.

"Mmmph!" I moaned in a mix of satisfaction for cock and struggle for air. Lea's precum and cum are wonderfully sweet and savory. I love sucking ladycock, it's so delicious and naughtily submissive.

"You like it. Aren't you glad we didn't just let you cum and you had to give up your holes?" Zuzana diabolically chuckles.

Lea grabbed my hair and forced my head to bob back and forth. For many times she grabbed me so tightly and fucked my throat so hard that I nearly choked on that dick. My eyes widened while I tasted Zuzana's pussy juices left on Lea's massive cock. Wow, that motherfucker of Lea really loves fucking whatever hole she can find when she is horny!

"Slutty hubby loves sucking futacock. What a nice sex album name." Lea lewdly remarks.

I was barely aware of Zuzana gently slapping my ass, pouring oil all over it, and then applying copious amounts of oil over my pucker. She grinded the shaft on my pucker, without entering in, just foreshadowing her next moves. Zuzana and Lea kissed each other, and I am the subservient bridge between their lovely bodies and throbbing cocks.

Lea came, wobbling and shaking, and dumped her spring faucet of intensely thick and sweet cum into my lips. Her orgasm, her hot cum, her fitness, her sweaty smell and pheromones, all arouse me too much. I ejaculated over myself, spilling the white sheets with my own silky cum. I drank every bit of her cum, determined to not waste a drip of it.

"I didn't even touch his cock and he fucking came! He needs to be taught a lesson!" Zuzana laughed. "The hole looks nice and oiled up, I'm shoving my cum-covered cock in there!

The moment Zuzana nudged her oily cock effortlessly into my butthole, I had a little orgasm. The feeling of Zuzana fucking my ass with her cumlubed cock was too naughty for me to contain myself. I didn't ejaculate, I just gave a nice, euphoric welcome for Zuzana's massive cock. I was dying to cum all over the bed. Encouraged and excited, she slid in further. When she was balls deep, I came again, with some strands of cum shooting out from my cock. I still had much to cum, that was only the beginning!

She loved my ass gripping on her cock. With her might she grabbed my hips and then slammed her cock deep inside me. Her hips crashed hard against my ass with every thrust. My ass hugged the entire length of her cock, everywhere registering the pleasurable feeling of getting my boipussy filled up with Zuzana's mighty cock.

"Look at that delicious ass jiggle!" Zuzana laughs again dirtily. "Chris's nice bubble butt is cumming so hard on my cock!"

"It'll be too much for me! Stop! I'll lose control!" Lea snickers in arousal. "Mwah!" Lea leans in to kiss Zuzana again. "I can't look at you fucking his ass, I'll have to kiss you!"

Before long, I quivered in another massive orgasm and I could barely blow Lea. I couldn't keep the cum down in my throat as Zuzana jabs me forward with her cock. My struggling moans were met with Lea's grabbing my hair even more tightly and forcing me to deepthroat that cock.

"Mmm!" Lea dirtily remarks. "Now that's a sloppy, cummy throat." I never felt more used. Zuzana, fucking me doggystyle, presses her cock in so many pleasure spots and makes me cum hard again and again. I quickly lost count of my orgasms. My dick incessantly fired thick jets of nuttiness just by being fucked so good!

"His ass is pulling my cock deeper while he's cumming!" Zuzana comments in awe.

"Fuck that's hot!" Lea kisses Zuzana again, drooling all over my back. I'm in heaven, in an Eiffel tower, between two thick, meating cocks stretching my holes, while my futa lovers couldn't get their hands off each other making out.

Zuzana took out her pregnant horniness on me, fucking me with passion, thrusting me balls deep. Her cock constantly grazed and punched my prostate, inducing shot on shot of intoxicating euphoria. I had rolling orgasms that seemed to go on forever, clouding my brain in a thick haze of ecstasy.

When Zuzana and Lea came again, filling my holes with eye-watering volumes of cum, the continuous orgasms crested again into one massive moment of euphoria, and I fainted on the bed. Seeing their strong pregnancy orgasms and knowing I made them cum so hard are the sexiest things I've ever known.

I woke up with my body sticking to the sheets from Lea and Zuzana's cum. Zuzana must've pulled out, as white honey thickly blanketed my ass, my thighs, covering my backside as far down as my feet. Lea snuggled up to me, gently touching me as I regained my senses, my head still pinging from the crazy orgasm.

"It's been fifteen minutes, how are you feeling? Zuzana went into the bathroom to wash her dick off after fucking you, she'll be back soon."

"Ahh, why is it so sticky?" I asked.

"My love, you came so hard that you were quivering and your butthole contracted so hard on Zuzanna's cock. She came so hard on you, she squirted on your legs without touching her pussy and shot more cum than I've ever seen in your ass and all over you when she pulled out! You're sticking to our shared sweet, sweet cum on the bed."

Hearing Lea being sweetly caring and describing the graphic fainting moments turned me on immediately. "Fuck me more!" I screamed as my cock hardens and nudged uncomfortably on my belly

"That's a good slutty hubby. See, you love it!"

She flipped me over, raising my legs in the air around her pregnant belly. She wasted little time plugging my cum-leaking ass. With one thrust, she slid balls deep while tugging my cock. Feeling her thick cock fucking my sloppy insides and seeing her pregnant belly and swollen breasts were enough to make me cum and shoot my cum on my face. We laughed, and Lea fucked me face to face with her springing her hips into me harder than I can ever fuck her.

I was barely conscious while Lea taunted me during the heavenly few minutes she fucked me while I had countless rolling orgasms.

"Oh fuck, you're also a squirter." Lea whispers while kissing my neck.

"Whaaat?" I smiled while I was confused by the hazy pleasure.

"You're squirting Zuzana's cum all over me from your boipussy."

I convulsed violently hearing this and squirted again. "Holy fuck, you're squirting again! You're squirting on the ceiling!" Lea teases me in awe again.

Zuzana must have ejaculated so much in my ass earlier that I started squirting. I didn't even know it was possible, it was the hottest thing I've ever discovered!

I realized how much of a mess I made when Lea stopped for a moment as Zuzana returned to the bed. "Look at you, Lea! How did you have so much cum all over your thighs and your pregnant belly?"

"That's your fault, he squirted so much of your cum on me!" Lea angles her cock up, showing me and Zuzana the gushed, squirted, and creamed cock on her.

"I'll teach him a lesson, I'll sit on his pretty little face." Zuzana laughed.

Zuzana aligned her pussy on my face , her swollen lips weighing down and nailed my head down on the bed. Her thick thighs enveloped my face. Zuzana literally took my breath. I loved the sex juices, her sweat, and her passion grinding all of my face. Lea continued fucking, while I continued orgasming violently, only to be held down tightly by Lea and Zuzana. The euphoria threatened to upend my consciousness again.

Luckily, I had been awake long enough to feel Lea and Zuzana screaming louder and louder while making out with each other, then cumming together. Zuzana glazed my face with her cream and pussy juice. From the sexy conversation above, I learned her cock exploded all over Lea's face, boobs, and her pregnant belly and on my cum-swollen belly. Lea distended my belly again with another massive load of her sweet, white cum.

I blacked out once again in orgasm, and we eventually woke up together after Zuzana and Lea also collapsed alongside me. I blacked out the longest, waking up to Zuzana and Lea's kisses and gropes.

We fucked once more. I entered Zuzana in doggystyle while Lea slammed her cock into my exposed ass. I reached down, fondling Zuzana's big breasts, hugging her body tightly, and giving Lea the best angle to hammer my ass. Every time Lea fucked into me, I indulged in the feeling of being sandwiched with the skin of two smooth, strong, shiny women around me. Lea's tall, athletic body took away my breath and control of my orgasms. I felt the leftover cum still nested in Zuzana's pussy, and I loved the slick, slippery and velvety glove squeezing my cock. I came thinking about Zuzana's naughtiness for Lea to get filled with her cum. Lea, loving my ass channel squeezing on her cock, became excited and fucked me and Zuzana into oblivion. In this position Lea repeatedly hammered some deep pleasure spot deep in my ass inside my belly and made me tremble and scream uncontrollably. I was fucked into massive, head-spinning orgasms as long as the futas had the incredible stamina and as long as I was still conscious.

12