Pregnant MILF Fucking A Young Stud

Story Info
It’s time to teach these jealous cunts a lesson.
2.6k words
3.98
68k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregnant MILF Fucking Her Hot Young Stud In Public

[F4M] [Script Offer] [MILF] [Impreg] [Pregnant] [Mature] [Public Sex] [Oral] [Cock Sucking] [Gagging] [Creampie] [Dirty Talk] [Finger Fucking]

Description: It's been months since he knocked up her MILF pussy; since she divorced her pathetic excuse of a husband and shacked up with her hot, young stud.

Ever since then, her friends have been acting very cruel towards her. They call her a slut and a whore for leaving her husband and fucking a man half her age.

The truth is, they are jealous. They hate it when they see them walking by; her with big, round, pregnant belly; him with his arms wrapped around her, running his hands up and down her stomach.

It's time to teach these jealous cunts a lesson.

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

——— Script Start ———

Mmm... It's nice that the two of us can go out like this. No more sneaking around. No more hiding. Just the two of us, having lunch together at a nice café in broad daylight, free for the whole world to see.

What's that? You say I am the sexiest MILF in the world? Wow, such sweet talk! You know, I love it when you say things like that! I eat it up! It makes my clit tingle and my cunt twitch.

Mmm... A big, strong, smart man like you giving me all of his attention, it makes a sexy MILF like me want to... to... smother myself in his cum! [Giggle]

You know, if you and I were alone right now, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you. I would have you kiss and lick every inch of my body. You could take me to bed, fuck my dripping wet cunt, and cum deep inside of me!

You would lay me down in bed, and massage every inch of my body with oil; my back, my legs, my feet. Then, you would fondle my huge, soft breasts, before tit-fucking me with your huge, throbbing cock! I would spread my legs for you, and you would fuck me raw, looking deep into my eyes as you moan in pleasure. I want to see the look on your face when you cum deep inside of my aching cunt!

That's right, baby! Cum in my cunt, as deep as you can! Give me your baby batter! Make a baby in me, but please, whatever you do, don't tell my husband its yours!

[Laugh] I'm just kidding baby. No point in worrying about that anymore! It's been months since you knocked me up; since I divorced my pathetic excuse of a husband and shacked up with you, my hot, young stud!

I'm so happy that I decided to run away with you. That limped-dicked ex-husband of my mine could never fuck me the way you do. Now, I get fucked everyday by a hot, young stud who gives me everything I want, everything I deserve! You take care of my every need, and I am so happy that I gave in and finally became yours! [Giggle]

[Gasp] Oh no! Shit! It's them!

Hmm.. Oh! It's nothing... It's just... you see those women over there, the ones that just sat down? Well, they used to be my friends, and ever since we ran away together, they have all... let's just say they haven't been very kind to me lately.

Well, they call me a slut and a whore for leaving my husband and fucking a man half my age.

Oh! No, sweetie, you didn't do anything wrong! I couldn't be happier that we are finally together, finally free to be together in public. It's just that... those women used to be my friends, and now they act so... cruel towards me.

What's that? You think they're jealous that I get to fuck a young stud with a big, hard cock, every day and every night, especially when they see my baby bump and know it's not my husband's?

[Giggle] You know what? You're right! They are jealous! They just hate it when they see us walking by; me with a big, round, pregnant belly; you with your arms wrapped around me, running your hands up and down my stomach.

Oh! Just like your doing right now. [Giggle]

Everyone knows what you did to me, and you know what? I don't care! I am getting fucked every night and couldn't be happier! A stud like you could get any woman he wants, but you chose me. You're my man. You only want to fuck me, knock me up, and turn me into your sexy baby momma!

[Moan] Oh, I love the way you run your hands up and down my big, round, baby belly. You're so proud of your handiwork. [Laugh] Just look at those bitches' faces! They look so jealous! It's because they know I have a powerful stud at my side, a stud whose cum is so potent.

[Gasp] Oh Jesus, baby! You're hard as a rock! Just look at that bulge in my pants!

Mmm... I have an idea that will really make those bitches jealous. Come over here baby, let me reach into your pants and pull your cock out!

That's right, darling! I want them to see it! I want them to look on in shock as I pull your cock out of your pants and start stroking it. Let them sit there, drooling, as they watch me jerk off the cock that got me pregnant, right in front of them!

Oh baby, it's so big, and thick, and hard. The other girls are so jealous, watching me with my hunk of a young stud.

You know what? Since we really want to shock them, why don't we take things one step further?

Stand up for me, baby. My belly is so big, I can't kneel down anymore.

That's it. Now, watch as I unbutton my blouse for you, darling. Do you like that? Do you like me showing off my tits to inspire you while all the other women look on and gasp? Let me pull that cock of yours towards me as I stroke you. Let me pull it towards my wet, ruby-red lips and my warm, welcoming mouth.

That's right, baby! I want to suck you off in public! I need to taste your cock!

I'm serious, baby! I can't wait until we get home. I need your now, in my mouth, and down my throat.

Now, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to let me suck that big fucking cock of yours?

I thought so.

[She sucks his cock]

[Moan] I love hearing you moan as I take your cock into my warm, wet mouth. Those stubborn cunts can sit there and watch look as I bob my head up and down on your cock.

[More sucking]

Oh yes! Moan for me as you grip the back of my head and force me deeper on to your dick!

[More sucking]

Force me to gag on it!

[Gagging, followed by gasping for air]

Oh god, baby! I think those bitches are getting horny from looking at us. I can see their hands drifting under the table. Oh my! They're beginning to pinch their nipples and finger themselves over their panties as they watch us fuck in public!

What a bunch of sluts! [Giggle]

Let's make sure we put on a good show for them, darling!

[More sucking]

Mmm... I love your cock so much! Let me worship it!

[More sucking]

I love your cum, the cum you planted deep inside my womb! I love it when you cover me with your cum. You know, when you cum on my tits, I let it dry. Then, I leave it on and put my bra over it. Just knowing your cum is on my tits makes me wet and ready for you for next time!

[More sucking]

Mmm... I love to feel your hands on my head, guiding me up and down your shaft, pulling me in closer to you so I can take more of your big long cock into my mouth. Sometimes it's too much, and I gag and choke on it, but I love it! I love that you want to shove your big fat cock down my throat. I love looking up at you with tears in my eyes as you push your cock down, until you can see my throat bulge. I love looking up at you with my mascara and tears running down my face as you focus on forcing as much of your cock down my throat as you can. You love it when I gag on your cock because that means you can slide it down my throat another inch.

[Sucking, followed by gagging]

Please, wait! Your cock is so big, bigger than it has ever been before! I think fucking my mouth in front of this group of horny women is making you bigger, and harder... and thicker! I can hardly take your cock down my throat. Oh!

[He forced her back on his cock.]

[Gagging, followed by gasping for air]

Oh fuck! You're making me gag and choke on it! Drool is flowing from my mouth and down my chin, on to my big, fat tits!

[Sucking]

Oh god, baby! They are covered in drool, and so is your cock! My drool is lubing up this huge cock of yours.

[Sucking]

I love the way you thrust your cock deep down my throat! I love how you face fuck me as my makeup run down my cheeks, while your cum and my drool drips on to my tits!

[Sucking and gagging]

Mmm... What's that? You say you like the look of agony on my face as you throat fuck me? You want to grab my head and force my face down onto your groin?

Well, what are you waiting for? Do it, baby! Force me down on your cock and hold my head there for as long as you'd like! Time has no meaning when I'm getting throat fucked by this huge cock of yours!

[Gagging and choking for a long time, before finally gasping for air]

Oh! What a relief! I didn't think you were ever going to pull your cock out of my mouth!

What's that? You say you can't wait any longer? You have to fuck my hot, wet, MILF cunt, right here and now!?

Oh yes, baby! Bend me over this table and shove my cock into your pussy! Let my huge, milky tits hang down for everyone to see. Pull my skirt up around my waist. I can't wear panties anymore because of the baby. So, there are no panties to pull aside. Just my sopping wet gash, and my cunt juice twinkling in the sunlight, all ready for you to plow my fuckhole with your big, huge cock in front of all those horny women, so jealous of me because I have your cock! I own your cock! It is just for me, and so is your cum!

[Moans as he begins to fuck her]

Oh yes! I love it! I love the way your huge, young cock pounds deep into my warm, wet, fertile cunt. I love that you are the one who got me pregnant!

[To the women] Do you hear that, you stuck up old cunts! The baby in my belly belongs to this fucking stud! I'm his baby momma, and I'm proud of it!

That's it, baby! Thrust your cock deep inside me, the same cock that got me pregnant, the cock that claimed me as yours forever. Oh! Let me slam back onto your cock as you thrust forward, forcing your cock deeper and deeper into my cunt. I can feel one of your hands grabbing my huge, milky tit as the other caresses my big, round belly.

Mmm... Pinch my nipples, baby! Can you see the milk dripping out of them? You can have some if you want!

[Moaning]

Oh, yes! This is what I was always meant to be, your woman! I exist to be bred by your superior cock and bear your children. I want you to breed me over and over again! My belly will continue to grow. My tits will always be swollen with milk. My body will become your personal breeding machine forever, and in return, you will pleasure me every day, fucking my pussy until I cum on my cock, because you are my man, my baby daddy, my Master! You bred me, and now you own me, just as much as I own you!

[Moaning]

Mmm... Fuck me! Fuck me harder, deeper! More... More... This baby has made me so horny for cock... for your cock!

[Moaning]

Oh fuck! Yes! You love fucking my hot pregnant pussy, don't you?

Fuck! I am so happy that I met you! I am so happy that you fucked me, that you came so deep inside me, that you impregnated me!

[To the women] Do you hear that, you dried up old prudes? This young stud knocked me up, and now he's fucking me in public! Oh! From the moment I saw him, I knew I wanted him to knock me up, and now that he has, I get to fuck this cock whenever I want!

Are you jealous? I know you are! You're jealous that I get to fuck this big-dicked God every day, while you're stuck with tiny-cock having husbands who can't even get hard for you anymore!

Oh! I'm going to cum! Fuck! Oh baby, I wish you could knock me up again with this load! Once this baby pops out next month, you're going to plant another one deep inside me. I want my belly to stay big and round like this forever! I want milk dripping from my nipples everyday! Look, even now, my tits are leaking milk onto the table! Oh fuck, baby, I never want to stop getting pregnant from this big fucking cock!

Cum inside me. Give me another baby! I want all your babies! Oh yes! I have found my one true soulmate! Now, fuck me deep and hard and make me cum on your cock like no one else can! Oh!

Make... me... c... c.... cum... cumminggggg! I'm cumming!

[She cums hard on his cock]

Oh God! Cum for me! Cum for me! Yes! Yes, do it! Do it! Cum for your baby momma! Mmm... so good baby!

[Moans as he cums inside her]

Oh! I can feel it! I can feel you cumming deep into my dripping wet cunt. Oh god, If I weren't already pregnant, I would be now.

[Giggle] I can't wait for you to knock me up again!

[Laugh] Look, baby! All of my friends, they're all spreading their legs and exposing their cunts for us! Oh my god! They're all finger fucking themselves and begging for us to go over there.

Do you hear that, honey? They say they're willing to pay us whatever we want for the chance to fuck that huge, throbbing cock of yours.

Oh no, baby, just ignore them. You belong to me, sweetie, and I belong to you, and that means, from now on, we only fuck each other. If those stupid bitches want a hot, young stud to fuck them, they're going to have to find their own. Besides, why would you want those dried up old cunts anyway? Aren't you happy with your hot, mature baby momma, the woman you made barefoot and pregnant?

I thought so.

Let's go home, darling. Leave these pathetic cunts here, desperately finger fucking themselves in public as they dream of big-dicked studs like you.

[Sigh] What a bunch of losers! Honestly, they deserve their limp-dicked husbands.

[Laugh]

——— Script End ———