Pregnant MILFs

Story Info
Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...
2.1k words
23k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sasha lay stretched out on the end of the bed on her side, her left leg draped down, bent at the knee, over the edge of the sheets. Her upper leg, the right one, was raised up against the drake's chest -- her son's chest. Her blue scales matched those of her son's perfectly, their dark horns speaking for their relationship to one another, but that didn't seem to matter at all to either dragoness or drake, not when his cock was ploughed up deep inside her pussy.

"Yes, Kao..." Sasha moaned. "Mmm, fill me up... Mmmmph..."

They were not alone, however, not in Sasha's bedroom, for there was another dragoness there. Lyla lay on her back on the bed, a paw casually resting on her stomach. Unlike the other two dragons, she was not related to either of them with her fine, elegant antlers and the silken mane spilling down her head and the back of her neck, especially not with the orange and black mottled colouring painting her body. The base of her scales was off-white, but they seemed to be glowing even more than usual those days, which made sense.

The dragonesses might have come from very different walks of life and could not have looked more different from one another, bar their strong, full, luscious bodies, the figures that laying dragon eggs in their young days had given them, but some things were similar too. Some very important things in common...

The things that the dragonesses had in common, however, were rather important. First, they had both fucked a much younger drake: half their age, even though everyone involved was an adult. And said younger dragon had gotten them both pregnant.

They must have fallen pregnant around the same time for the rise of their stomachs was about the same and their due dates, according to the dragon doctors that they had seen, were within a couple of weeks of one another. No one, of course, would ever know that Kao was the father, but that did not mean at all that the drake could not find a special kind of relish in having bred his first dragonesses.

He growled, leaning over his mother, pumping her full of his cock as his left paw rested possessively on the round of her stomach. Sasha was large enough by that time that she was having trouble fitting into her usual clothes, though he would have much rather have had her going around the house completely naked, if he had had his way about it. His sister, however, still lived at home too and would have very much had something to say about that if either he or Sasha had at all attempted it. She would have some shapely maternity clothes, however, and he was sure that he had heard something about her heading to the lingerie store for maternity underwear too, with Lyla.

Lyla laid back on the bed, her belly rising high, a splatter of cream marking the lower curve of it, her lower abdomen and straight across her pussy too in a drool of lust. Kao didn't even think that he had managed to get all that much pumped up inside Lyla when he had fucked her first, yet it had just been too hot, making him fit to burst and pop his load at any moment, when she had presented the swell of her stomach to him and asked him to cum on her. The dragoness seemed to like that a lot and, during their times together, he had come to love it more and more, understanding the claiming mark, the dominance that such a simple act carried right along with it.

He growled, eyes on Lyla and how she caressed her breasts and her stomach, making sure not to disturb the mark of his cum on her. She knew well enough what the growl meant and purred throatily, the tip of her thickly rounded tail twitching back and forth as she obediently stayed in place for him, all for the adoration for his eyes. His cream trickled slowly down the curve of her belly, as if it was trying to reach the sweet treat of her pussy all over again, though Lyla did nothing at all to disturb it. If Kao wanted to look at her and take in her body, she was more than happy to let everything pull through the moment just as it was meant to.

Yet she could watch still as Kao took his mother. Sometimes, Lyla wondered what may have come of her if she had not found Sasha and hooked up with her to have some fun...and then with Kao too. She'd been very fortunate to at least have some drunken sex with her husband when he had been home between work trips. He had a sort of mid-range, muddy-brown scales (they glowed in the sun, yet he never seemed to do anything to let his true splendour show), which hopefully would not look too far apart from the scales of the dragonet, when they were born.

For she had no intention at all of telling her husband that she had cheated on him, even suspecting that Brian was taking his pleasures elsewhere. He had been from another city when she'd met him and it seemed that that bustling kind of city life was something that would forever call him. As long as their marriage worked for them, there would never again be any need at all for her to call a halt to what had well and truly given her a new lease on life. And she was very much looking forward to also raising her dragonet with Sasha's young one too, going through the glowing acts of motherhood again and showing them the ways of the world.

Kao could be as involved as much or as little as he liked, quite truly. But that would be decided later between all of them, working out what it was that worked for them as a group. They were all together, technically, though no one had any limits on them as to who they could fuck or what relationships they could have. It only helped, of course, that they were always open and honest with one another, for it was a situation that required such clarity.

The blue drake suddenly sped up as Lyla watched him, licking her lips, and moaned out his climax, his hips jerking and juddering up against his mother's leg. He dragged her leg up to his chest, toes curling up higher than his muzzle, squeezing her tightly, using her leg for leverage as he ground in right to the base of his cock, his crotch pressed up devoutly to her scales. There and only there would he rest and release every drop of cream that his balls had in them.

That was something that Lyla marvelled at too, whimpering, moaning, wanting him even more. He climaxed so quickly and was able to recharge too so swiftly... It was really impressive, even for a drake of his age and virility. Why, she could have imagined him going from house to house, breeding every hungry MILF dragoness in the street, taking them one after the other without even the knowledge of their husbands.

But that was just a kinky little fantasy dancing in the back of Lyla's mind, toying with and taunting at a play and a pleasure that was likely only ever going to stay in the back of her own mind.

Sasha groaned as her son pulled out of her, resting back onto her back with both of her legs bent and hanging off the bed. Her paws rested on her stomach, for it seemed like a comfortable place for them to go, and she often found herself cradling the swell of her mid-term belly more than she had even when Kao and Fyr had been in eggs, during their respective egg-growing times.

It was a good thing, at least for her, that dragon pregnancies did not last very long. The longer span of time, of course, came when the egg had been laid and was waiting to hatch, which could take anywhere between three months and eight months for most dragonesses. It depended on their genetics and the type of dragon they were, most often, but most hatching times stretched out only to the seven-month mark, mostly.

Still, she watched as her son's cock stayed hard. Oh, she knew there was a lot about their pregnancies that appealed to him and she was more than happy to let him take his pleasure with, both of them, over and over again. To not have to soften between rounds of sex was surely a great pleasure for any dragon, let alone her very own son. And it was Sasha who more often than not got to reap the spoils of it, even as his cock plunged into Lyla.

Lyla, on Kao's instruction, had rolled over onto all fours: one of the most comfortable positions that she had found for sex, though she did like spooning with him too, when her knee did not come up so high that it bumped into the rise of her stomach. She ground back against him, letting him push her tail up, though it draped off to the side in a soft arch, hanging away.

That left his cock free to grind into her as Kao groaned long and low in the back of his throat. The dragoness, even after the first round, seemed to beg for his cock, so wet and dripping inside, gripping him tightly despite everything. It was no wonder that he came back to the two older dragonesses for more and, frankly, even though he would definitely have had sex with someone that he was interested in if the chance came up for him, he didn't think that anyone closer to his age would be able to make him cum like they did. Maybe he had been rather spoiled.

"Unff... Mmm..."

He leaned over her, his paws going around her hips and belly, resting on her stomach. Lyla trembled under him and, still, Kao took care, in a sense, to put on something of a show for his mother too, aware that Sasha's eyes never once left him. He rolled his hips in strong, youthful thrusts, smacking into Lyla's rump with every stroke, his paws stroking and rubbing over her belly even as she dipped her muzzle submissively and groaned.

"Oh, yes... Kao... Kao, just like that... Ohhhh!"

It seemed to take nothing at all for her to orgasm those days, though Kao quite honestly loved being able to bring her off like that, time after time again. Her pussy flexed and rippled more strongly than ever around his cock as he ploughed her full, thrust after thrust surging through him as if he was called to fuck them, to breed them, by a higher power. But that was quite about as close to thinking in that way as Kao was ever going to get.

No... He would simply be there and revel in enjoying their pregnancies, in the fact that he was the one that had bred them and fathered the offspring, dragonets, that were, at that very moment, growing in the warm cup of their eggs and their wombs. He ground into Lyla, harder and faster, though not even Kao could be sure just how much time had passed.

All he knew was pleasure, a sense of being strong and lustful clawing through him, driving him on and on and on. All as if the dragonesses were not swelling in their pregnancies even then, as if he had to breed them to begin with, a carnal, feral need pushing him, demanding that he take what was his due.

Finally, he could not hold it, roaring as he unloaded inside her, hot, long ropes of sloppy cum splattering into Lyla's pussy. That time, he did not mark her, not as he stayed deep, jolting and throbbing, letting his orgasm draw out for as long as it could, rolls of heaving ecstasy coursing through him.

With the dragonesses, Kao had everything he needed.

And he couldn't wait to meet his hatchlings too!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare10 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Getting Your Mom's Friend Pregnant The thing is . . . I'm pregnant, and you're the father.in Mature
Breeding Island Life in an island society where they prize lactation.in Fetish
Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ethan signs up for a role he was not expecting.in Fetish
More Stories