Pregnant Smoking Mommy

Story Info
A pregnant, smoking mom and her stepson.
4k words
4.8
3.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers

Melanie was thirty-four-years-old and eight months pregnant with her first child. She was 5'8 with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was married to Daniel, an accountant, who had a twenty-year-old son named Alex from his first marriage.

Alex moved in when he was eighteen. Melanie wasn't thrilled at the time. She always thought her stepson was a bit strange, putting it down to his parents' divorce. He was a good looking, pleasant young man, she thought, but on few occasions, she caught him stealing glances down her blouse at her ample bust.

She also discovered her stepson had an unhealthy addiction to masturbation. His bedroom door was often locked, and Melanie would regularly hear grunting noises coming from inside. However, what she didn't know was the reason behind her stepson's constant masturbation and lust for her.

The blonde was a ten-a-day smoker, and somewhere along his path in life, Alex developed the smoking fetish. He watched smoking porn and spied on women smoking in public, but his favourite person to spy on was his stepmother.

Melanie's husband Daniel never smoked, but the love for his wife helped him see past her unhealthy habit. She would smoke in the back garden, unaware her stepson was watching and masturbating from his bedroom window while she languidly enjoyed a cigarette.

Alex had plenty of videos and photos of his stepmother looking sexy and elegant with a cigarette between her lips and fingers, but then his obsession with her was suspended, the day Melanie found out she was pregnant and decided to quit smoking.

Six months into the pregnancy, however, she began to experience horrendous nicotine cravings. She used nicotine gum, but it wasn't the same. Vaping wasn't yet a thing, and Melanie didn't want to put her unborn child's health at risk, plus she had the deterrent of her husband's justified wrath if he found out she was smoking whilst carrying their child.

But the urges gradually overwhelmed her, breaking the blonde down until she finally went out and bought a packet of Silk Cut cigarettes, her old brand. She knew it was wrong, she even told the cashier the cigarettes were for her husband, making sure the people in the queue overheard the lie.

It was only ever meant to be one cigarette, but before she knew it, Melanie was discreetly smoking two cigarettes a day. She was eight months pregnant when she lit the cigarette which changed everything.

Alex unexpectedly returned home early from work to find his stepmother smoking in the back garden. Thinking she looked sexier than ever, he took out his phone and captured pregnant smoking images of her taking long drags from a cork filtered cigarette.

She was wearing a very pretty knee-length floral button up maternity dress, which flattered her glowing figure. Alex zoomed in on her breasts, rising and falling, as she breathed in thick clouds of smoke before turning them into long, sexy exhales from her pursed lips.

When Melanie neared the end of her cigarette, Alex put his phone away and carelessly announced his presence, sending his stepmother into a panic.

"Alex! Oh my god! I can explain!" she flapped.

"Explain it to my dad, it's his baby," he chuckled horribly.

"It's the first time I've smoked since I quit. Please don't tell your father." Melanie came inside, clutching the packet of cigarettes and lighter.

"Don't lie to me, Mel. I'm not stupid." Alex rolled his eyes at her, smiling.

"Ok, so I've had a few." She put her hand on her head, trying to think fast. "I'll quit now. I'll quit right now." She flustered around the kitchen before dumping the cigarettes and lighter in the bin.

"You can't put them in there, my dad will find them. You need to chill before you stress the baby out," Alex told her.

"You're right, you're right," she repeated herself, taking them out of the bin and then sitting down at the kitchen table. "Are you going to tell your father?" Melanie checked her phone to see if she had any missed calls or messages from Daniel.

Alex saw the desperation in her eyes before his gaze gravitated towards her heaving bust. "I don't want to because we both know he'll go mad, but I can't keep this from him."

"Oh please, Alex, I can't bear to hear another one of his health lectures. And he won't forgive me until the baby is confirmed as being healthy," Melanie stressed, putting her phone down.

"And if the baby isn't healthy?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Don't say that!" she exclaimed.

"I'm just saying, you know smoking is bad for you and the baby."

Melanie was so worked up, she ironically wanted to light another cigarette. Alex followed her gaze with a smirk, she was staring at the packet of Silk Cut on the table.

"What's in it for me, if I get rid of the cigarettes and never tell me dad?"

Melanie glared at her stepson for daring to blackmail her. "What do you want? A new game for your Xbox? Money for clothes?"

"I have a job that pays for those things," he said, resting his eyes on her mostly covered creamy cleavage.

Melanie gulped. "What do you want, Alex?" she asked nervously.

"I don't know," he shrugged, taking his phone out of his pocket. "But I do have evidence of you smoking," he added nonchalantly, texting her three photos.

"What?" She picked up her beeping phone and Alex watched her open the images, feeling nervous himself now. "Why did you take these photos of me, Alex?" Melanie was angry but she had to remain calm if she was going to gain any control over the situation.

Alex fixed his eyes on her delicious, swollen body. He knew exactly why he took those photos, and it wasn't to intentionally harm his stepmother, but he was suddenly turned on by the power he held over her.

"Well?" Melanie pressed him, nerved by the lusty glare in her stepson's eyes, focussing intently on her breasts stretching the fabric of her maternity dress. It was a look she'd become too familiar with, but it didn't stop her heart from racing or the baby from kicking inside her tummy.

"I took those photos because I think you're the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but when you smoke," he paused with a sigh, releasing emotion. "I think... I think... perfection." Alex found relief from speaking his mind.

Meanwhile, Melanie felt an icy cold shiver from witnessing her stepson confess to having a smoking fetish. It suddenly all made sense to her. Their eyes locked but neither of them spoke or made a sound for the next couple of minutes.

Melanie knew all about the fetish. It was an ex-boyfriend, from her college days, who got her hooked in the first place, convincing her that smoking during sex was the hottest thing she could ever do for him.

"You look very tense, Mel, would you like a cigarette?" Alex broke the silence and grabbed a saucer from the kitchen counter to use as an ashtray.

"No," Melanie breathed anxiously, but her stepson placed the saucer on the table in front of her and picked up the packet of Silk Cut cigarettes.

"My dad will never know, and I'll make sure the smell has gone before he gets home," Alex said, communicating with her nicotine receptors more than her rational mind.

Melanie watched him open the lid and slide a cigarette out of the packet. She needed nicotine now more than ever, but she didn't want to smoke in front of her stepson ever again.

"Don't make me tell my dad," Alex warned in a soft tone, offering the cigarette to her quivering lips as she felt another kick inside her belly.

"Alex..." Melanie quivered, but his dominance was arousing her hormones, making her obey him.

"I just wanna watch you smoke, Mel," Alex smirked, placing the cigarette in her mouth.

She took full control of the cork filter with her lips as he picked up the lighter. Her big blue eyes glared at the inch-long yellow flame, flickering towards the end of the cigarette. Alex felt his cock twitch when his stepmother leaned the tip into the flame and hollowed her flushed cheeks.

Melanie pulled on the cigarette then sat back, removing it from her mouth to breathe the smoke deep into her lungs. She looked away from her stepson, ignoring the unwanted flutter between her legs as he put the lighter back down on the table.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he grinned, having never taken a single drag in his life.

Melanie didn't respond, instead, she exhaled a long, steady stream of smoke across the table, giving further rise to her pregnant hormones. Her nipples were tingling, and her sex had become moist and sticky.

Alex groaned, watching his stepmother take another drag while she continued to look away, fighting against the incoming tide of arousal, he had no idea how much of an effect he was having on her.

"Don't be upset, you look so much prettier when you smoke happy," he whispered.

Melanie finally looked up at Alex, no longer upset over her stepson catching her smoking, the soothing cigarette was taking care of that, she was upset with herself, disturbed by her own arousal, smoking under his intense gaze, knowing it was turning him on.

The pregnant blonde was experiencing sensitive tingles up her spine, between her legs, her nipples, the baby was kicking, her heart was racing, she was flushed, but she remained obedient and pulled another drag from the cigarette.

Melanie was curiously expecting Alex's blackmail to thicken. The anticipation to find out if her horny, smoke fetish, stepson wanted more than just to watch her smoke was building, playing havoc with her hormones.

"Unbutton your dress while you smoke," he said softly, answering her thoughts as he tried to conceal his own arousal.

Melanie felt the muscles in her back go stiff. She sucked a little harder on the cigarette, then urgently swallowed the ball of smoke, before exhaling in a rush to take another drag.

Alex could see his stepmother was never going to do it for him, but she couldn't say no either, so he helped himself to the top button on her maternity dress.

"Would you like me to do it for you, Mel?" he offered rhetorically, undoing the button.

Despite his controlled demeanour, Alex was struggling with guilt and a level of excitement he'd never experienced before. His cock was straining at the front of his jeans while his fingers trembled. He looked at Melanie smoking with her head turned away from him, unable to say "stop" or anything, she was bubbling hot inside.

Her own excitement and confusion had reached unparalleled heights, allowing her stepson to undo the next button, then the next and the next, until he'd opened enough of the dress to expose her swollen bra. Melanie shivered all over before a soft sigh escaped her smokey lips.

Alex sighed at her breasts, mesmerised by their fullness, ripe like succulent pieces of fruit just waiting to be feasted upon. As Melanie sat, feeling exposed and shamefully aroused, she continued to look away and take long drags on her cigarette.

Alex couldn't find the superlatives to compliment his stepmother, he was consumed by the need to see more of her body, so he went further and undid the remaining buttons, crouching down to go over her pregnant belly and below her knees. He then opened the dress fully and stood up gasping. Blood rushed to his head, making him feel dizzy.

Melanie looked down at herself, maternity dress open, her heavily pregnant body exposed down to her white, cotton-rich maternity briefs and bra, breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. Her body was on fire and she was losing her mind, overwhelmed by her hormones.

She took her last drag and stubbed out the cigarette on the small plate, while Alex placed his fingers on the quick-release clips at the front of the bra straps, desperate to see his stepmother's big tits in all their pregnant glory. His cock was throbbing with anticipation.

Both of them had their eyes nervously fixed on her swollen mounds, about to be freed from the maternity bra. Melanie held her breath while Alex breathed short and shallow. He then released one clip as Melanie released a sigh of deep arousal. He then released the other clip and she sighed again.

The weight caused her breasts to drop onto her belly and bounce, before Alex peeled the stretchy bra cups down, finally uncovering Melanie's full breasts and thick, erect nipples, just like he'd always fantasised about.

"Fuck! Is that breast milk?" he gasped, eyes popping out of his head as he stared at the white droplets leaking from her nipples.

"I'm lactating, it's my hormones." Melanie felt breathless, her mind and body were revved up now, raring to go. Her breasts were expecting and in need of attention. "What's wrong Alex?" she smirked mischievously, finding it highly amusing that he didn't know what to do next. He looked bamboozled.

"This is... wrong." Alex stumbled backwards, suddenly realising what he was doing, suddenly ashamed for blackmailing his stepmother. He had a smoking fetish not a lactation fetish. "I'm so sorry I did this to you, Mel." He looked broken by his actions. He hadn't thought it through to the end.

But Melanie was now super sexed up. Daniel hadn't touched her since the baby bump began to show. He chose to be overprotective instead of the thoughtful, sexy lover she married. In his blackmail, Alex had brewed an unstoppable force of lust inside his experienced, older, pregnant stepmother.

"You need to ease the pressure for me, Alex," Melanie said sternly, beginning to take control of him but not herself.

"How... how am I supposed to do that?" he muttered, sounding lost and confused, staring at her leaking breasts.

"Have you ever sucked on a woman's teat before?" she grinned, as breast milk continued to drip from her nipples.

"I dunno," he murmured, unable to think beyond what he was looking at. "I think I was breastfed as a baby. I can't remember."

Melanie opened the packet of cigarettes and put one in her mouth. She lit it with a deep drag, exhaling the smoke directly at Alex. He groaned and his eyes flickered, almost ejaculating inside his pants.

"Well, let's see if we can jog your memory, shall we? Come a little bit closer and kneel."

Alex sheepishly got down on his knees, his guilt magnified by the swollen belly in front of him. His unborn sibling was in there, he thought, receiving another thick cloud of smoke in his face.

The reality made him feel cold and the fiendish look in Melanie's eyes began to frighten him, but the worried look on his face only excited her further. She drew more smoke and power, watching her stepson submit after everything he'd done to her.

While Melanie smoked and explained breastfeeding in theory, having not yet done it herself in practice, Alex tried to listen carefully, but she was smoking seductively and exhaling straight at him, keeping his cock hard.

"Are you sure about this, Mel?" Alex was now the one quivering. Following the guidance he'd just received from her; he supported Melanie's heavy left breast from underneath.

She sighed, aroused, feeling her stepson touch her body for the first time, taking the full weight of her breast as she pulled another drag from her cigarette.

"Start feeding, Alex, I need milking before your father comes home," she exhaled into his face.

With his cock rock hard and throbbing inside his pants, Alex brought his mouth closer to the dripping teat. It smelt milder and sweeter than the cow's milk he was used to, then he took a big mouthful of breast tissue, latching on to his stepmother's tit, and began to suckle.

"Ohhhh... Alex... ohhhh..." Melanie closed her eyes, crooning at the wonderful sensation.

She flicked the ash and took her last drag as her stepson submitted to the breastfeed. Melanie stubbed out the cigarette then pulled on the back of his head, pressing his face tight against her breast. Alex moaned and sucked harder on the teat, swallowing the flow of breastmilk down.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Alex, I knew you were a mommy's boy at heart," Melanie humiliated him.

But Alex was turned on by his humiliation. He brought his free hand up to her neglected right breast and squeezed around the areola as he sucked on the left one. A few moments later, he moved his mouth across to milk the other breast. Suckling and kneading, he whipped his stepmother into a frenzy of lust.

"Stand up, Alex," she eventually gasped, looking possessed. Melanie was too far gone now to stop at just having her breasts attended to.

He stood up and wiped away the breastmilk around his mouth, while his stepmother reached over her belly to unbuckle his belt. "Mel?" Alex gulped, watching her unzip his jeans. But Melanie ignored him and pulled his jeans and pants down instead. Alex gulped again when his cock sprang free.

"I think you might be bigger than your father," the pregnant, horny blonde wetted her lips at the impressive cock standing upright, with the tip glistening.

"Ooooooly shit!" Alex gasped, watching his stepmother take hold of his cock and gobble the head inside her mouth, feeling her tongue swirling around his swollen gland.

Consumed by lust, Melanie gave her stepson the blowjob of his dreams, taking more of the length into her mouth, cupping and fondling the younger, tighter pair of balls between his legs. His hands went to her tits, groping them as pre-cum seeped onto her tongue. She swallowed it down, groaning her appreciation.

"Oh fuck, Mel! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!" Alex warned her, but she already knew.

"Swap places with me, sit in the chair," she instructed him.

Alex's mind was all over the place. He sat obediently in the chair with his jeans and pants around his ankles, thinking he was sat on cloud nine. Melanie ordered her stepson to pull down her briefs. Without hesitating, he reached for the stretchy waistband under her bulging belly and tugged them down to her feet.

"I can no longer shave in this state," she chuckled, catching him staring at the unkept mound of blonde pubic curls, as she stepped out of the briefs.

"I think it looks hot," Alex blinked at her bushy sex until Melanie lifted her belly to straddle him on the chair.

"Uhhh," Alex exhaled at the sudden weight on his lap.

"Too heavy?" she chuckled, taking hold of his cock again.

Alex threw his head back, groaning like a wounded animal, while Melanie crooned, rubbing her stepson's thick dome along her dripping slit. It's been months since I've had a cock inside me, she thought, sighing, as she slowly impaled herself on her stepson's throbbing length.

His young, virile erection slid inside her pussy effortlessly, despite being empty of cock for months. The pair then moaned in unison when Melanie's soft, squelching walls contracted around every inch. She began to move up and down, her swollen belly rubbing against Alex's t-shirt and slim body.

"Milk me again, Alex."

"My smoking hot, pregnant mommy!" he chuckled, no longer needing to be controlled. The situation had evened itself out, both were complicit in their 'crimes' now.

"Yes, I am your smoking hot, pregnant mommy!" Melanie giggled, liking the sound of it.

"Oh fuck, you really are perfect... mommy!" Alex latched on to her leaking left teat again, suckling like a starving baby.

Melanie began to bounce hard but not high, keeping almost every pulsating inch of Alex's cock inside her pussy, while he sucked as much milk from her lactating tits as he could. Awed by the sensations inside her cunt, her breasts, her tummy, she felt so naughty riding her stepson's cock.

"Would you like me to smoke for you again, Alex?" Melanie whispered, licking his ear. He stopped suckling and looked up.

"Yes!" It sounded like a plea from Alex.

Melanie stopped moving her hips and reached over for her cigarettes. She then placed one between her lips, feeling his cock deep inside her pussy. She clenched her inner walls around him, forcing him to groan as she lit the cigarette and inhaled a deep drag.

OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers
12