Pregnant + Teddy Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My train of thought is interrupted when I trip over a piece of driftwood. The sand beneath my feet comes toward me in what feels like slow motion but no time at all. I'm expecting an impact any second, but when I'm just millimeters from hitting the ground, strong arms pull me up and set me back on my feet.

"Oh my gosh Alex, are you okay?" Jeremy asks, his face drawn in concern. I nod, then collapse into his waiting arms, my whole body shaking. Jeremy slowly leads us to the jetty nearby and gently sits me down on a flat rock. I'm still shaking, my mind racing with the horrible possibilities of what could have happened if Jeremy hadn't caught me.

I can sense Jeremy hesitating, but then he sits down next to me and puts his hand on my back. The warm pressure of his hand begins to steady me and slowly I stop shaking. Jeremy twists sideways and pulls out the unopened water bottle, which he'd stuffed in one of the capacious pockets on his pants when we left the bus stop, and extends it toward me.

Before I reach up to take it though, he pulls his hand back. Wondering what in the fresh hell he's doing, I watch as he rips off the water bottle label and stuffs it in his pocket.

"So we'll know whose is whose," he says as he extends the bottle out to me again.

My stomach flips and I immediately chastise myself for getting turned on by a simple act of consideration. But I can't help it. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones. Maybe I'm desperate and deprived. Maybe I am catching some serious feelings for this near-stranger. Or maybe it's a combination of all three. I don't know if I'll ever parse out the exact reasoning, and I don't know if I want to.

What I am just realizing, however, is that I want this guy in my bed, asap. I'm not one for one-night stands. Sure, I've had a few, most of which were in college. Plus that one time, just five months ago, after I told my then douchebag boyfriend (he's still a colossal douchebag, but he's no longer my boyfriend) that I was pregnant and he basically told me I was disgusting and it was my fault, and I was so desperate and horny and angry that I fucked the first guy who looked at me, just to prove I wasn't abhorrent.

I don't want this to be a one-night stand, though. I don't know what Jeremy's into, and I'd probably feel a bit uncomfortable if he were only being so nice to me because he had a pregnancy fetish, but I would understand if he wouldn't want to get involved with someone in my particular situation. Also I can't really afford to take the high road right now, considering I'm working out how to lure him into my bed so I can get off.

My horniness is increasing and I know that as much as I touch myself tonight, it won't be enough. I need a cock in my pussy and I need it now.

Thinking about holding Jeremy's cock below me, slowly impaling myself on it, sends a flush of heat throughout my body. My hormones say a loud fuck you to the logical part of my brain, and I turn to Jeremy, who still has his hand on my back but is looking from me to the water bottle, perplexed, probably wondering why I'm holding it up to my mouth but not drinking.

I lower the water bottle and cap it, then lean in to whisper in Jeremy's ear. "Want to go back to my place?"

A look of shock, then one of eagerness, then embarrassment, flit across Jeremy's face. His face flushes a deep red, and for a microsecond I feel bad for making him uncomfortable. But my now-throbbing pussy urges me, and I lean in again to whisper, "Come on."

I stand up and reach my hand out to Jeremy. He hesitates then takes it, but stands up on his own without using my support. I start walking back toward the street, but feel a pull on my hand. I turn back and see that Jeremy's standing still, unmoving. I'm so desperate now, so I pull out my final card. If he doesn't follow me after this, I'm going home and using every toy in my drawer and every vegetable in my fridge to get myself off.

I move to stand facing Jeremy, and put my hands on his shoulders. He's nearly a foot taller than me and I'm standing so close to him that my bulging belly is bumping up against his body, against his cock. I rise slowly on my tiptoes, my belly rubbing against his crotch, and I kiss him on the lips. It's just a quick peck but I know my Hail Mary has done the job because Jeremy inhales sharply and I feel him twitch against my belly.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," he gasps. Another flash of heat races through my body as I think of him saying those words again, while pumping his cock into my pussy. Not sure I can remain standing much longer, I grab his hand and pull. This time, he comes with me.

We walk silently back across the sand and under the boardwalk. I hold onto Jeremy's shoulder when I shake the sand out of my shoes, and I can feel his breath quickening from the contact. When we're both done de-sanding, I take his hand again and give it a quick squeeze. He squeezes back and I hear his breath slowing.

It's only about a ten-minute walk from there to my apartment, and we're quiet for most of it. Jeremy points out the street where his apartment is, and I'm shocked that he lives so close to me yet I've never seen him before. I guess that's what happens when you spend most of your time making up fake worlds in front of your computer and barely ever venturing outside. I even get my groceries delivered so I don't have to waste time in the store.

When we reach my duplex, Jeremy hesitates again. Hoping to ease his anxiety, I joke, "So, you're not like a serial killer, right?" It works, and Jeremy smiles slightly, shaking his head. "I even cry when I have to kill bugs."

If I thought I was already completely enamored by this amazing now-slightly-less-of-a-stranger, I was wrong. But now, now I've fallen for him completely and unquestioningly. My heart begins thumping, almost loud enough that I can hear it, and I struggle to unlock the door. Jeremy takes the key from my fumbling hands and deftly slides it into the lock, turning it smoothly clockwise. He hands the key back to me, gesturing 'after you.'

I stumble through the door, looking as if I actually did have those drinks I was accused of having. But I'm not drunk. I'm desperate. So desperate my pussy is aching.

I throw all caution to the wind, pulling Jeremy inside by his belt loops. I spin us around and slam the door shut with my foot while pushing Jeremy up against the wall. My belly presses up against his cock again and he lets out an audible gasp.

"I'm going to be straight with you, Jeremy," I say, barely containing my own gasps. "I am horny as fuck and I need you to fuck me right now."

Jeremy flushes a deep pink, like he never heard anyone say the word fuck out loud. Or like no one ever came onto him like that before. Perhaps, no one ever did. He opens his mouth and moves his lips, but the words don't come out.

The ache in my pussy is intensifying and I can't wait any longer. I need to be touched. But first, I need to do one thing. "My baby is pressing against my bladder and I'm going to explode if I don't go pee right now," I say, looking a still-blushing Jeremy right in the eyes. "If you're not up for this, there's the door to leave." I gesture to the door behind me. "But if you are, there's the door to my bedroom." I point down the hall to my room, then turn to go into the bathroom. As I close the door, I call out, "Either way, lock the front door."

The exhaust fan turns on together with the light, and I can't hear anything from outside the bathroom, so I don't know which door Jeremy chose. I try to hurry up, especially because my fingers brush against my clit while wiping, and it sends vibrations throughout my whole body. I've never been this horny before, or this desperate.

When I'm done peeing and freshening up, I strip down to my light pink granny panties and bra, an old grey cotton sports thing that can barely hold my pregnancy-engorged tits. Not exactly Victoria's Secret-quality stuff, but I wasn't quite expecting to get fucked tonight, so I had no reason to dress up. As it is, we're all lucky I'd managed to put on a clean t-shirt and leggings instead of going to the bar in last night's pajamas and a dirty sweatshirt. The glorious life of a stay-at-home writer, people.

I take a deep breath and open the bathroom door. I peek around to the front door and see that Jeremy locked it. Although I'm hoping that he chose to stay, whatever choice he made, I respect him tremendously.

My bedroom door is open just a crack, but I actually can't remember if it had been open or closed before, thanks to pregnancy brain. I slowly nudge the door open, and I'm disappointed to see my bed is empty. But then I spot Jeremy sitting on the armchair next to my dresser, and I sigh, a deep sigh of relief.

Jeremy, once again, is blushing, and trying to look everywhere but my body. I walk over to him and sit down lightly on his thighs, placing my hands on his cheeks and gently turning him to face me. I lean forward, my cleavage pressing into his chest, and I whisper in his ear, "Why are you still dressed?"

I feel a stirring beneath me as Jeremy rasps out, "I― I don't know." His face is strained with the effort of keeping things together. Not wanting to torture him or myself further, I get up from his lap and pull him up with me. I maneuver him over to my bed and shove him down, then get busy undressing him, first his shoes, then his sweater and undershirt.

Jeremy's breathing heavily as my hands roam over his body, and a light sheen of sweat breaks out on his forehead and upper lip. I wipe it away with his undershirt then toss the shirt on the floor before unbuckling his belt. I can see his cock straining against his pants, and my heart begins racing. I'm so close. We're so close.

I undo the fly on his pants, and impossibly, his cock sems to get even bigger.Jeremy hovers his ass slightly in the air, and I pull his pants down his legs and yank them off. With us both in just our underwear now, I take a good look at him. I can see more of his chubbiness now, but I'm liking it. I'm getting teddy bear vibes, and I know that I am going to love spooning with him and hugging him. But I have more urgent things on my mind.

I climb onto Jeremy's lap and his hands grasp me around my waist. There's barely enough room for me and my belly, but that means I have no choice but to sit right up against his chest. Jeremy's still having trouble looking at me, so I orient his face toward me again, and look straight into his eyes, a question, The Question in mine.

Jeremy takes a deep breath, then nods his consent. I close my eyes and begin rocking slowly back and forth, dry-humping my pussy against his cock. I want to go faster, I need to go faster, but I also want to savor this.

It's only a few minutes before the dry-humping becomes not so very dry as the stimulation to my oversensitive pussy sends me racing toward my first orgasm of the night. I grip Jeremy's shoulders as my body trembles. My pussy contracts in rapid succession, and I feel myself cream my panties.

As I come down from my high, I notice Jeremy looking right at me, his jaw slightly open. I gently caress his chin, then lean in to kiss him. The shift in position makes me feel what's underneath me, and it's rock hard. I scoot back and see a spot of wetness on Jeremy's gray boxer briefs, but when I look down, I see my wetness spreading to the outside of my panties, so I don't know whose cum it actually is.

But whoever's it is, it's turning me on again. I don't waste any time now. I yank off my bra and rip off my panties. Jeremy blinks rapidly as he sees me fully naked for the first time, pregnancy-swollen belly and tits in full view. I put my fingers on his waistband, but he shoves them away and yanks the underwear off himself.

And there it is. The star of the night. Jeremy's cock stands tall, veins wrapping around its impressive girth. The large mushroom head is shining, and I realize it had actually been Jeremy's precum on his underwear.

I take an involuntary deep breath as I admire the size of his cock. My pussy begins aching again, and I lightly push Jeremy's shoulder. He gets the hint and scoots back on the bed, his magnificent cock bobbing as he moves.

I crawl toward him and climb on his lap, my pussy sliding against his balls. My belly presses up against his erect cock and he groans quietly. I slide forward and my pussy presses his cock down toward his stomach. "Is this okay?" I ask hoarsely, realizing they're the first words I've said since I asked Jeremy why he was still dressed.

Jeremy's eyes widen and he nods his head vigorously. I rub my pussy against his cock once, quickly, and this time Jeremy groans very loudly. I pause and wait, and he presses his hands against my hips, moaning, "More, do more."

Smiling, I oblige him. I slide back down toward his balls, then rub my outer pussy lips slowly against his cock. Jeremy groans again. I continue, humping faster now, the cream from my pussy lubricating us, allowing me to rub faster and faster yet. Jeremy's groans increase, and I'm feeling close to coming myself.

But I want to do it with him inside me. I stop, and Jeremy moans, "noooo," but then I mount him, and he gasps. I slowly lower myself, feeling his wide cock rub against my pussy walls as I slide it further in. It feels heavenly, and I'm getting even closer to my second orgasm.

I sense Jeremy getting close too, so I stop delaying and I drop myself all the way down. Jeremy's entire length is now inside me, and it feels so, so good. I rise up on my knees, pulling my pussy halfway off of his cock, and immediately, I miss the feeling of being completely full. I drop back down again, my pussy lips slapping against Jeremy's balls. He groans yet again, and I find myself enjoying his erotic sound effects.

I gesture to Jeremy to pull the pillows behind his head to elevate it, and then I angle myself forward so I can get closer to his face. I pull my pussy ever so slightly off his cock, and kiss his lips, then pull my face away and push my pussy back down, filling myself all the way again. I do it a second time, but Jeremy bites my lip this time, not letting me get away.

I wasn't expecting such a bold move from him, as he'd been so passive up until now. But he takes over and starts kissing me voraciously. His lips hug mine, then his tongue pushes up against my teeth. I open wider for him, and his tongue dances around my mouth. I'm rewarded with another groan when my tongue joins the dance.

Finally, after holding my mouth captive for a few minutes, Jeremy releases me. I slide back and surround his whole cock with my pussy, and he makes a sound once again. But this time, he breathily says my name, "Alex." I've never heard a sexier sound in my life and my whole body writhes with pleasure in response.

I can no longer control my impulses. I pull forward ever so slightly and ram back down against Jeremy's balls, again, and again, and again. As I feel the edges of my orgasm creeping ever closer, Jeremy begins panting. Then, "Alex, I'm going to come."

With a scream of "yeeeeeesss," I achieve that sweet, sweet release. My muscles contract around Jeremy's cock and with a final groan, his cum squirts into my waiting pussy, rope after rope after rope. My orgasm hits me in waves, first pussy contractions, then my whole body trembles, then my eyes roll back and I collapse on Jeremy's chest.

As his cock squirts the final ropes of cum, Jeremy turns us to our sides so the weight of my body won't put pressure on my belly. With our bodies still pressed together and his cock still in my pussy, I can feel Jeremy's balls twitching, letting out every last bit of love liquid they contain.

Eventually, both our bodies stop twitching and Jeremy's cock slips slowly out of my pussy. Our breaths slow, and we breathe in tandem. It's quiet for a bit, and I'm thinking about how that was my most incredible orgasm ever when Jeremy says, "I've never been with a pregnant woman before."

I'm not sure why, but I say, "Me neither."

Jeremy snorts, then bursts out into giggles. His laughter is so contagious that soon I'm laughing too, and we're literally rolling around on the bed, wiping our tears on the blanket. It's a while before we calm down, and I'm enjoying the sound of his laughter.

When we've stopped laughing, I scoot up to the pillows and Jeremy joins me, wrapping his arm around me, his hand gently resting on my belly. I was right, it feels amazing with him as the big spoon, like I'm cuddling an oversized stuffed animal.

We lie there quietly, lost in our thoughts, or at least I am. I'm thinking about how Jeremy is definitely a keeper, and I'm wondering what he's thinking about.

I don't have to wonder for much longer though, because he says, "To tell you the truth, I don't know what possessed me. Ordinarily, I wouldn't just go sit next to a gorgeous woman like you."

"Oh please." I make it sound like I'm doubting him, but he's behind me, so he can't see my broad, silly smile.

"I mean it. I'm... my coworkers told me I have no game." He shifts slightly behind me, but his hand remains on my belly. "Actually, if they hadn't said that, I probably wouldn't have approached you. You know, 'push yourself out of your comfort zone' and all that."

I raise my eyebrow, but remain silent. After some silence on Jeremy's part, he says, "I have anxiety." He inhales sharply, like it's regretting saying it. But then he continues, "It's mostly in social situations but lots of other things can trigger it, especially when I'm speaking to someone as beautiful as you." His voice quiets so he's almost whispering. "That's why I reacted the way I did when Tiny threatened me. I was legit terrified."

I turn around so I'm facing Jeremy. We've been naked together for nearly an hour, but he looks so vulnerable now. I caress his cheek and gently kiss his jawline, then the corner of his mouth, then his lips.

"Well, I think you're perfect, so..."

"You don't have to say that," he says, shifting uncomfortably.

"I mean it."

He looks serious for a beat, but then cracks a smile. "Touché."

"So, I probably should have asked this before I practically forced you into my house, my bed, and my pussy," I say. Jeremy blushes when I say 'pussy' and I say it a few more times just to tease him. It's awfully fun to do that, I'm finding out.

After a few repetitions, he manages to say, "You were saying?"

"Oh yeah," I exclaim, as if I'd only just remembered my train of thought. "I was going to ask if you're single."

Jeremy laughs heartily, and the sound thrills me. I love that sound and I want to keep hearing it. "Yeah, I work in IT." He laughs again, proud of himself at his funny line. I start to protest on his behalf, but he shakes his head. "I'm joking. I mean, I do work in IT, but yeah, I am single. I've never really had much luck, so I guess what my coworkers said is true."

I shrug my shoulder. "I don't know, I think you did pretty well tonight."

Jeremy's eyes search mine, then he looks away. "You mean other than the panic attack and the near-premature-ejaculation?"

I put my hand on his chest and slide it slowly down toward his waist. "You're in my bed, you got pussy, and you can have it again if you want. In fact―" I take a deep breath, not sure if this is too premature to say, but― "you can have this pussy whenever you want it." My hand finishes its journey and lands on the soft mushroom tip of Jeremy's cock, my thumb swiping across it.

I'm not sure which is more impactful, my words or my touch, but a flip switches in Jeremy, and the shy, passive guy I just fucked is gone. He flips me onto my back and climbs on top of me. His cock, which is now becoming hard again, starts pushing against my pussy lips.

Jeremy palms my swollen, sensitive tits, his thumbs encircling my widened areolas. He leans forward and roughly sucks one nipple, then the other, and I gasp as the sensation races through my whole body. His hands move down to my belly, making me squirm as he dances his fingers around the circumference.