Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 11

Story Info
Scott and Ashley get Revenge on their Math Teacher.
8.9k words
4.66
12.8k
7
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly recommend that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one. It will help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter, here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners. He has found others with the same ability and learned to extend his powers to influence others and sense their emotional/sexual states.

Enjoy!

Chapter 11: A Cream Filled Revenge

"Keep going, right there, faster, faster, FASTER!" Jackie cried out in the backseat of my car.

It was lunch; I had snuck away with Jackie and Malory for a quickie in the backseat of my car, well, partially in the backseat of my car. Jackie was on her back, naked from the waist down, taking up most of the seat. Malory was bent over at the waist, tonguing Jackie's cunt, her forearms resting on the fabric between Jackie's legs. I was standing behind Malory, her sundress hiked up over her hips, my legs spread and knees bent. All to put me at the right height to fuck her from behind.

Earlier in the school year, Malory and I had made a ritual out of sneaking off to my car at lunch. As it grew colder, we got around to it less and less. Not just because of the inclement weather, but because of my increased options of sexual partners. I was not reliant on Malory for frequent sex any longer.

I did not have the time to spend with her that I once did. It was a problem most guys would love, but I had grown to miss our clandestine meetings. There was something extra about sneaking off campus during lunch for a quickie. Possibly because I only had another month left to do so.

Malory and I had planned to meet for old time's sake. Just the two of us. We had not invited Jackie. If anything, we were hoping to do this behind her back. Jackie and I had been fucking regularly for the past few months. Our relationship, or whatever you wanted to call it, wasn't public. This was to protect Devin, my best friend, and Jackie's ex-boyfriend. We knew he would be devastated if he discovered our secret.

Jackie and I were not exclusive. Still, my rendezvous with Malory felt surreptitious. It was exciting to know my tryst with Malory was concealed from Jackie. I was learning why some people cheated. Not because they did not love their partner, but because they coveted the thrill of the secret.

This sensation was not new to me. Since Jackie and I were keeping our encounters hidden, I had grown used to sneaking around. I had expected the excitement to wear off, but if anything, it was growing more intense as time went on.

A handful of people knew about Jackie and myself: Alevia, Malory, and Marissa. After all, I had spent time sharing Jackie with each of them. This promised to be the first time I hooked up with any of them without Jackie since we got together. It was going to be a little added excitement, but it was not destined to be. And I am not upset about that. Not in the slightest.

Jackie and I were a secret because Jackie had broken my best friend's heart, and I did not have the guts to tell him that I was now fucking his ex. It seemed he suspected anyway.

I had not spoken to Devin since Jackie broke up with him. Despite not knowing that Jackie had moved on with me. He was pissed because he felt that I introduced her to the deviant sexual desires that led to the demise of their relationship.

In my opinion, this was ignorant, thinking just because he was in love that Jackie must feel the same way. Unfortunately for Devin, Jackie felt that he was just a nice guy with expert-level oral skills. Relationships have been built on less. It ended up not being enough for Jackie.

I was developing a plan to patch things up with Devin, but I had not found the right time to execute it. I needed advice on how exactly to do so. In the meantime, Jackie and I were perfectly content sneaking around. It added excitement to our encounters. Not that there was any real chance of Devin catching on as long as we behaved ourselves at school. This is why I was shocked when Jackie called out for Malory and me to wait for her as we disappeared from school up a nearby bike path.

Malory and I had made sure that Devin noticed that we were leaving campus together. It was an attempt to persuade him that I was not dating Jackie. It was unlikely to work, given he knew Jackie was okay with multiple partners, but it was worth a shot. Jackie apparently saw us as well.

Jackie had managed to get away undetected, which led to where we were now. Jackie approaching orgasm while Malory sucked on her clit, two fingers working away at Jackie's g-spot. My shorts around my ankles as I contributed to the action from behind.

With each thrust, I smashed Malory's face against Jackie's cunt. The whole endeavor was a matter of delicate timing. One out-of-sync thrust would steer Jackie off course from her impending orgasm. Luckily, I had more than a touch of practice recently.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Keep going Malory," Jackie pleaded as her body quaked from the surges of pleasure passing through her.

I was not far behind, but I was not sure where Malory stood in the whole situation. She had been focusing on pleasing Jackie, and she did not seem to be on the verge herself. I did not want to cum without her, but I knew that our time was short, and I had a detour to make before I headed back to campus.

Jackie grabbed Malory by the hair and pulled Malory's face tight against her pussy. I grabbed Malory's hips and slammed my cock into her with increased urgency. As much as I wanted to feel her cunt clamp down around my member, I wanted to cum more. Malory would get hers, if not from me, then from Jackie. I was confident of it.

I gave Malory everything that I had. My balls bounced off the stubble of her pubic hair, my hips and upper thighs smacking against her asscheeks with the constant rhythm of my lust.

Malory was focused on drawing out Jackie's orgasm and was letting me do as I wished with her body. I took full advantage and greedily fucked her like a sex doll. Soon I could feel my balls start to contract as I grew closer to orgasm.

"Yesssss, oh fuck, Yeeeeeessssssss! Don't stop! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Jackie once again cried out as her orgasm continued.

"I'm cumming too," I said with a gasp. "You are going to have to eat my cum out of Malory's cunt for me. Make her cum for me."

This was not a big ask of Jackie. Since we had been hooking up, she had shown a strong desire to eat my creampie out of any pussy that I came inside. It was one of the things, along with anal, that led to her dissatisfaction with Devin. She was making up for the lost time with me.

My thrusts became erratic as my cock jerked. I shot my load into Malory. Her pussy was ready and waiting for my cum. My shoulders hunched forward as I pulled her by her hips, meeting halfway with each thrust.

I wanted to cum deep inside her. I wanted Jackie to have to work to clean my cum from Malory. If she failed, I wanted it to slowly leak out of Malory for the rest of the school day. Making her think about me as she sat through her English lecture. I wanted the students that sat at her desk to wonder what the stain was from.

Jackie's orgasm died down, but Malory was still carefully licking her pussy. It was sold as an attempt to clean Jackie, but I knew it was because Malory was enjoying her time between her legs. Malory would have stayed there all afternoon if she had the time. Jackie was not objecting to the continued attention.

I pulled my cock out of Malory and milked the last few drops of cum out of the tip, wiping it on the outer folds of her pussy. I pulled up my pants and gave her ass one last squeeze.

"You two finish up without me. I have to go talk to Mrs. Costa."

I walked away from my sedan, looking over my shoulder to see Malory climbing on top of Jackie. Straddling her smiling mouth, Malory dropped her dress to conceal the action. I knew that they were going to have a good time. They were not going to miss me at all. After all, I had already left Jackie what she was craving the most. All she had to do was dig it out with her tongue.

I had parked down the street from the Costa's house. I had been doing this since I got my license. I used to park and walk the short distance to school with Devin. That had not happened since he got mad at me, yet I continued to use his street for free parking. It was where I was parked when I noticed that Devin's mom, Conny Costa, had been watching Malory and me fuck during our fall lunch breaks.

As I approached, I could see Conny's toned figure lurking in the window and knew that she had been watching today as well. This was not why I wanted to talk to her, not entirely.

After I had hooked up with her one afternoon in the fall, I had wanted to do so again, but I had not had the excuse to visit her alone. I knew that I could have just shown up for sex, but some messed up part of my brain felt that would be too unfair to Devin. Like it would be some sort of violation of my friendship with him. Oddly, it felt justified to hook up with his mom as long as I was at his house for some other reason. As long as I was not solely soliciting sex with her, I was okay. Or so the tangled logic in my head went.

I had promised Jackie that I would talk to Conny about a threesome. She wanted to experience Conny's oral skills, the one sexual endeavor in which I could not keep up with Devin. I had been putting this off. Once again, wanting an excuse to talk to Conny first.

My reason for showing up at her door today was to see if she could advise me on making amends with her son. It was a bad idea to ask this at the same time as propositioning her for a threesome with his ex-girlfriend, but I was hoping that I would have a chance to do just that.

Mrs. Costa promptly answered the door, having been waiting for me. She was dressed in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, just as she had been when I hooked up with her. It instantly brought back memories as well as some life to my cock. Although it would need further coaxing for anything to happen. Unfortunately, I did not have time to do anything besides talk.

"Hey, Conny. Do you have a second to talk?"

"Oh, you think you can call me Conny now, do ya," Mrs. Costa said with a smile. "You did not rush over here to let me suck your cock clean?"

"Well, if you insist, I am sure that I can be late for class, but no, it is not why I wanted to see you."

"Let me guess. Devin still won't talk to you because you are fucking his ex-girlfriend in the back of your car, and you want me to help you smooth things out?"

"Technically, I was fucking Malory... and Devin doesn't know about my activities with Jackie."

"Are you sure about that? Do you really think that he would be this pissed off just because you exposed her to some things he's not into? I know my son can be petty, but that seems a bit too much even for him?" Mrs. Costa cocked her head as she finished.

"I was hoping that he just blamed me for breaking them up," I responded dejectedly.

"He does, but I think you will find that you have to come clean with him to move on. Sneaking behind his back is not going to help."

"About everything?" I asked with panic in my voice.

"Not everything. Not unless you are looking to fuck up my relationship with my son as well. Just tell him about Jackie. He will get over it, especially if your plan with Virginia works. She seems like someone that will make him forget about whatever future he saw with Jackie." Mrs. Costa smiled.

"Wait, how did you know --," I cut myself off as I realized that she was digging around in my mind, just as I did to most women I met.

I had not forgotten that Conny had the same psychic sexual abilities that I do, but it still caught me off guard when she used them on me. Chiefly when she used them in ways that I had not even scratched the surface of. I would never have been able to pull the information about Virginia out of someone else. I clearly had a lot left to learn.

"Impressive," I smiled back, "By the way, Jackie wanted me to ask -- "

"Tell her, soon. You should patch things up with Devin first, then we can talk. To be honest, I have been thinking about that cock of yours lately. All of Devin's moping and whining made me nostalgic. Plus, I have had my eye on Jackie ever since I saw the video of her and Devin. Did you tell her that the oral talent runs in the family?"

I heard the school bell ring signaling the end of lunch. My cock was starting to regain its strength. I wanted to push Mrs. Costa to her knees, but despite what I had said I could not be late, I had a test to crush in my next period.

"I did, and she is excited. Apparently, I don't make up for the loss of your son's tongue," I shrugged. "I will have to take a rain check on the cock cleaning," I said with a smile as I turned to head back to school.

Mrs. Costa stood in her doorway and watched me walk away. As I reached my car, Jackie and Malory were just finishing making themselves presentable. We grabbed our bags and headed back on the bike path.

"Did she say yes?" Jackie asked hopefully.

"She said... Soon."

***

Virginia had made her move on Devin. My involvement ended after we parted ways at the movie theater. Devin was still not ready to forgive me, but he was well on his way to forgetting Jackie.

Despite all the talent that Jackie had on offer, it was undeniable that Devin and Virginia were a significantly better match. Their interests aligned, having them spending their free time watching shitty movies and having vanilla sex. I did not understand the latter, but it was what Devin wanted. Sex with no involvement of anyone other than Virginia.

My participation only ended in regards to Devin. I still had to handle something for Virginia. That was why I was sitting in a coffee shop waiting. Unsure of the situation. All that I knew was that it involved her friend Cynthia and that Cynthia was painfully shy.

Cynthia was a nerdy girl, unconcerned about fashion or popularity. She seemed happy, always joking with those she knew, but she had reservations about stepping out of her comfort zone. I could relate.

Despite my current outgoing nature, I was previously anxious when talking to anyone but my closest friends. Even long-time classmates. The onset of my abilities had alleviated me of this affliction, at least when it came to sex. Which I now knew controlled most of our teenage lives. Confidence is abundant when you know exactly where you stand sexually with everyone around you.

Cynthia was running late, so I went ahead and ordered a latte; Coconut milk with an extra shot of espresso. The waitress, a cute underclassman, delivered it to my table with a smile and a wink.

Cynthia walked through the door. Assessing her surroundings, she found me and quietly made her way to my table in the back corner. Her head bowed, staring at the floor as she navigated the other patrons.

"Relax, I won't bite," I joked, "Or is what you are looking for?"

Cynthia smiled at my corny joke, but I could tell that she was still nervous. It was going to take her a few minutes to open up to me. Of course, assuming the request was sexual in nature, I could skip the awkwardness and simply look into her mind and find what she was thinking about.

As temping as skipping line was, it was better to reserve my powers to guide conversations like this. There was something cathartic when people opened up about their desires. Especially if they were nervous.

"Virginia said you needed my help?" I prompted, hoping that I did not have to dig deep.

"I, um, yes, but, I am not -- " Cynthia stammered out, staring at the latte between us.

I realized that I should have offered to buy her a drink. It would have given her time to settle down and workshop what she wanted to ask me. I figured it was too late now, as I had already started the process and did not want to give her an excuse to stall.

"Take a breath. I promise not to judge you for whatever you say. I won't promise that I can help, but I will do my best," I reassured Cynthia with a smile and subtle subconscious push.

I had never really given Cynthia much thought or paid attention to how she looked. She was not considered hot around the school due to her personality more than her actual looks.

She did not wear make-up, and he clothes were modest. She went out of her way to hide her body. A reaction to childhood trauma. I did not dig around and find out the specifics. I was afraid it might be something that I could not handle.

Now a few feet in front of me, I could tell that she was more attractive than anyone gave her credit for. Her face was cute. Two dimples appeared when she smiled. Her eyes, they were a bright shade of green. One that I had never seen before. Her dirty blonde hair did not stand out like the bottle blondes, but it looked nice pulled back into one large braid that reached her shoulder blades.

I could not tell much about her body, except her breasts were more pronounced than I would have guessed. Her clothes hid their size. Only the close proximity allowed me to discern their true nature.

"I think that I am a lesbian," Cynthia blurted out.

"That's alright. I don't judge. Unless you like Nickleback, and then we might have a problem." My joke fell flat as Cynthia continued.

"Well, at least bisexual. I hooked up with a guy over the summer, and I thought that I was into it, but I did not enjoy it in the end."

"That does not mean you are lesbian. Maybe he was not skilled or not your type. Are you attracted to girls?"

"Yes. It is always girls that I think about when I, um, you know... " Cynthia said, starting to blush.

"Me too," I smiled, "So you want to gain more experience?" I asked, knowing full well that this was what she had come to me for.

While I had resisted using my powers to begin with, I could not help myself once she started to stall.

"I want a date to prom," Cynthia said, finally looking me in the eyes.

"Okay, well, I can probably help you with that. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Your friend Alevia," Cynthia said, looking back down at the table in front of her.

"I see. Well, I can tell you for certain that she is not looking for a girlfriend -- "

"But she likes girls. Right?"

"She likes girls, and boys, and both at the same time," I responded, stifling a laugh. "I am not sure that she will go to prom with you specifically, but we have a large group that you are welcome to join. I am sure she would pay you special attention."

"I just want to dance with her, and hopefully go down on her after then dance," Cynthia responded with a slight smile.

"Well, I am sure she will be game. Although, you might not be the only one she wants to hook up with that night."

"Fine, I will gladly eat whoever's cum might be inside her," Cynthia responded with glee, her smile growing larger the dirtier the conversation got.

"I think that you are going to get along with my friends quite well," I said as I sat back and sipped my latte. "Shall we get you a drink?"

***

Thursday finally rolled around. I was giddy with anticipation. Our little prank on Mr. Stevenson was all I had been looking forward to. It was not something I had set out to accomplish. My grudge against him was not worth holding on to. When given the opportunity, I could not turn it down.

He had fucked me over in Algebra II. Now I was going to leave him a creamy surprise. It was the least I could do. He deserved it for being a dick. Probably for sleeping with his students as well. Although, I could not complain about teachers fucking their students as I had twice been on the receiving end of such pleasure.