Prep School Discipline

Story Info
Male and femal students exposed and disciplined.
3.8k words
4.33
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREP SCHOOL DISCIPLINE

All names in this story are fictitious, and do not represent any persons, living or dead.

My name is Taylor Collins. I began my new position at a private prep school as a guidance counselor in August of this year. At age 31, it was my second academic position since graduating with my Masters degree in education, and one much closer to home.

I went through the usual orientation process with the other faculty and staff in the school's auditorium. Among the things covered were curriculum, behavior, academic standards, expectations, and discipline.

The brief discussion on discipline piqued my interest when the headmaster listed the most common rules infractions and their punishments. The common punishments were spanking and paddling, with the most severe cases resulting in expulsion. Any teacher or staff member could refer a student to the headmaster for discipline, and appropriate punishment would be administered according to the offense.

Corporal punishment was allowed, since all student candidates and their parents were clearly and fully informed of this during interviews and in writing. By acknowledging their understanding, giving signed permission, and executing a waiver of liability, the path was clear for their problem students to have the best chance at becoming motivated and excelling at their studies. They understood that various techniques besides spanking were considered discipline and would likely be imposed.

The students were all 19 and 20-year-olds; old enough to appreciate their status and the expectations of their parents and school faculty.

At the orientation, I studied the other attendees, most of whom were returning employees; they accepted those discipline statements very nonchalantly. I asked one female teacher how that process worked, and she said the headmaster and an assistant usually carried out the punishments in his office--spanking on the bare buttocks. She said I would no doubt witness several discipline sessions this coming year. She provided no further details.

The following day, the headmaster summoned me to his office. He informed me that he wanted to appoint me Discipline Coordinator, saying that my physical stature and prior training and experience in handling student discipline would be valuable. He was confident that I would quickly have the confidence and respect of both students and staff in this regard.

The first opportunity to involve myself in a discipline case came about a month later. I received an email asking me to join the headmaster in his office at 10:00 a.m. the next morning to handle some type of difficulty with a female student named Audrey Jennings. I looked up her name and found no prior history on her.

When I arrived at the headmaster's office the following day, I observed that there were two male students and one female student, presumably Miss Jennings. She was about 5'5" tall and about 120 pounds, with high cheekbones and wavy blonde hair curled at her shoulders. Her blue eyes were very noticeable.

All three students were standing against one wall facing out. The males had their pants and underpants lowered, and Miss Jennings was holding her skirt up at her waist, panties lowered to mid-thigh. Each of their genitals were on full display. The headmaster was perusing their files behind his large oak desk, and his administrative assistant, Miss Sharon Borden, was clearing things off his desk.

The headmaster welcomed me to the discipline session and introduced me to Miss Borden and the three students. Miss Borden was slightly younger than me, 5'7" tall and about 130 pounds, with fluffy brunette hair in a ponytail; her breasts were not large, but were prominent. She nodded and smiled at me as she finished her task. I later discovered that Miss Borden had graduated from this school, and had herself been subjected to its special discipline methods.

The headmaster reported that the two males were there for damaging a paper towel dispenser in the gym locker room. Miss Jennings was there for failing to turn in two homework assignments. His next statement surprised me.

"All students were notified that there has been a spread of lice on campus. They were issued special shampoo for their head hair, and ordered to shave their pubic hair to contain the spread. When Miss Jennings was being prepared for punishment, we discovered that she had not shaved her pubic or anal areas as instructed. That offense is being added for punishment today."

Miss Jennings blushed at those remarks, well aware that her offense was on full display to everyone present. The men, she observed, were completely shaven, with their cocks in a semi-erect state.

"Mr. Collins, please take Miss Jennings to the nurse's office. The nurse is presently occupied with a few students this morning, so I want you to shave Miss Jennings' pubic area. That means all of it, including her anal area. Can you do that for me so we can move forward with her discipline?" the headmaster said.

I don't know who blushed more, me or Miss Jennings. "Yes, sir, I can manage that. I'll have her back in no time." I couldn't wait to get my hands on her lovely little body.

Approaching the cute student, I pulled up her panties for her and told her to come with me. I took her elbow and escorted her the short distance to the nurse's office, where there was a small group of students seated in the waiting area. A few of them looked up as we entered, and all seemed nervous.

"Wait here, Miss Jennings. Let me check with the nurse for an unoccupied exam room."

The other students were curious as to why I, the discipline coordinator, was accompanying a student to the nurse.

I tracked down Mrs. Copeland, the nurse, who was examining a male student in one of the rooms. He was naked and facing the nurse, who was seated directly in front of him.

"Hi, the headmaster told me to come here to shave a student's pubic area because you're tied up now. Do you have an empty exam room I can use?"

"Hello, Taylor. Yes, Exam Room 3 will be unoccupied for a while. Go ahead and use that. By the way, who is the student?" she asked.

"Audrey Jennings," I replied. At the mention of her name, I saw a distinct twitch in the student's cock. The nurse nodded and said to call her if I need anything.

I retrieved the girl and directed her into Exam Room 3. She looked at me with pleading eyes, and asked if she had to do this. I reminded her that the headmaster ordered this, and we were going to comply.

"Remove all your clothes, then get on the exam table on your back. We'll start there."

She reluctantly began undressing and got down to her bra and panties.

"Do I have to take off my bra, too? It shouldn't be in the way, sir," she said.

"Yes, Miss, everything must come off. This may get a little messy, and we don't want to soil your clothes for the rest of the day. Hmmm?" From this point on, I was going to test her submissiveness at every stage.

She closed her eyes as she reached back to unhook her bra. When she did, two very cute pale breasts with dark pink areolae were exposed; I estimated them to be at least 34C. Her rose-colored panties followed, revealing what I had observed earlier. She was now completely bare, so I helped her mount the exam table and made sure she was comfortable on her back.

I found a pillow and folded it in half. I directed her to raise her hips and I slid the pillow underneath her buttocks so her pubis was raised. I told her to place the soles of her feet together on the table, and let her knees fall out to each side, spreading her vulva wide open. The pillow under her head raised her up enough so I was sure she could see everything I was doing.

"Put your hands above your head and leave them there," I directed.

I have shaved a number of women's private areas, so I knew what was required. Looking in the cabinets and drawers, I found barber scissors, washcloths, shaving cream, safety razors, and skin lotion. A stainless steel basin rounded out the shaving kit.

I filled the basin with hot water and put all the instruments on the rolling cart alongside the exam table. The student lay still with her eyes closed out of embarrassment, but she knew it was fruitless to protest. I took a moment to study her lovely nude form before I began.

"Now stay still. I'm going to trim your hair first, then I'm going to shave it completely off. Keep your legs spread for me."

She nodded her understanding but said nothing, her eyes still closed. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair and pulled it up to elongate it. I held the hair with my fingertips as I carefully clipped it close to the skin. I started at the top of her pelvis and worked my way down to her clit.

I had to put my fingers inside of her pussy lips to make sure I could get all the hairs on either side, and I had to put my finger on her clit to protect it while I trimmed the top of her slit. I finally got down to her perineum below the slit, and couldn't go any farther.

"I want you to turn over and get on your hands and knees," I ordered. She rolled over and assumed the position. I put my right hand under her breast and the left one between her shoulder blades, and pushed down between her shoulder blades until her head and chest rested on the cushion. With her bottom high in the air, I spread her knees apart so I had full access to her pussy and asshole.

"Just stay like that, and keep your nipples touching the white paper. I'm going to trim between your bottom cheeks now," I said.

I was easily able to spread her cheeks one at a time to trim both sides, going from the top of her crack to the bottom where I had already trimmed her perineum hair. There wasn't much hair left around her anus, but I would shave it anyway. I was not going to miss another opportunity to feel and view her exquisite buns.

"Please lie down again on your back and spread your legs like before," I instructed.

I replaced the pillow under her buttocks to raise her pubic mound. I soaked a washcloth in hot water and laid it over her entire pubic area and tucked it down between her legs so it covered her pussy lips all the way to the bottom of her slit. I pressed on the cloth to be sure her hair and skin were softened.

After two minutes, I removed the cloth and spread shaving cream all over her pubis and down her vaginal lips. I could swear that I heard a small moan come from the other end of the table. That wouldn't surprise me, as I noticed a coating of moisture between her inner lips.

The shaving went well. I started above her slit. Once her mound was shaved smooth, I inserted a finger just above her clit hood and exposed the top fold of her slit. I carefully shaved around that area, working down to the side where her outer lips were puffy and prominent. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and used my thumb to push her outer lips to the side, which ensured that I could shave all surfaces of her lips completely smooth.

I stroked the razor down, up and to the sides, even covering a short distance inside her thighs. When I shaved as far as I could, I ran my fingers over her entire pussy, inside and out, to be sure there were no rough spots. It was all very smooth.

By this time, my cock was straining against my pants, and I was sure I was leaking pre-cum. I told Miss Jennings to turn around and resume the same knee-chest position as before. I re-soaked the washcloth in hot water, and once she was in position, I patted the hot washcloth into place deep in the cleft of her ass cheeks.

Removing the washcloth, I lathered up and down her entire crack, stopping briefly to massage her anus in the process. Using the same procedure as with her vagina, I inserted my left index finger into her anus up to the first knuckle as I shaved from the top of her cleft along each side and down into the valley. I extracted my finger, parted her cheeks as widely as I could, and gently ran the razor over her puckered anal opening to be sure there was no hair remaining.

I used the washcloth to wipe the entire groin area between her legs. I dried her off with a white hand towel and helped her off the table.

"Stand facing me and spread your legs," I commanded. She did it, but I wasn't satisfied. I placed my hands around one thigh then the other, spreading them farther apart.

"Hands on your head, and don't move."

I applied the moisturizing skin lotion to her pussy, perineum and anal areas, massaging it in so it felt silky and smooth. Then I told her to get dressed; but I held onto her panties, telling her that she would not be needing them for a while longer. She knew what I meant.

We walked silently down the hallway a few doors back to the headmaster's office, her head down and me holding her panties visible to anyone in the hallway.

When we entered the office, one of the boys was bent over the big desk and a final paddle smack was delivered to his red butt by the headmaster. It was an oak paddle about 18 inches long and 1/2-inch thick with holes along both sides; it looked like it could really hurt.

The boy was told to stand up and walk to the wall where the other boy was waiting. His penis was not very erect anymore, and he rubbed his buns as he walked to the side. I escorted Miss Jennings to the wall and had her stand beside the paddled boy. I told her to lift her skirt above her waist so she was on a par with the two boys. Her panties were placed on a side table nearby.

Miss Borden arranged the folded towel on the edge of the desk that acted as a cushion for the punishment victims' hips and pelvis. She called Miss Jennings forward to the front of the desk.

Both Miss Borden and the headmaster gazed down at Miss Jennings' pubic area, observing that she was properly shaven. They ran their fingers over her mound and up and down her puffy pussy lips. Satisfied, the headmaster signaled Miss Borden to bend her over the desk and spread her legs.

When she was properly positioned, they both ran their fingers up and down the cleft of her buttocks, over her anus and along the sides. Miss Borden smiled slightly, indicating approval.

"Mr. Collins, you did a fine job shaving this young lady. Did she give you any trouble during the procedure?" he asked.

"No, sir, she was quiet and cooperative. No resistance," I reported.

The two boys watching from the side and slightly behind were fidgeting as they watched, their cocks noticeably coming to attention. They wouldn't forget today's session, for sure.

"Miss Jennings, since this is your first offense, you will receive three strokes with the paddle and two with the strap. I expect you to remain still and keep your feet on the floor during your punishment. Am I clear?" intoned the headmaster.

"Y-Yes, sir," she replied in a soft, shaky voice.

While I remained behind Miss Jennings, Miss Borden went to the other side of the desk and took hold of Audrey's wrists, extending her arms straight. This ensured that her buttocks would stay taut.

The headmaster picked up the wood paddle and stood to her left. He touched the paddle to her bare bottom to gauge the distance, then brought the paddle back.

WHACK! The first stroke landed equally across both cheeks, and the effect made the girl stiffen across the desk and cry out.

The second and third strokes were similarly effective, causing her to cry out louder and grind her groin harder across the towel over the desk edge.

"Very good, young lady," said the headmaster. "Now you will receive two with the strap. Remain in position."

He picked up a leather strap, smooth black in color, about three inches wide and twenty-four inches long, with a dark wooden handle.

He resumed his position at her right rear. He ran his right hand over her now-red buns, noting the effects of the paddling. He switched the strap to his right hand and brought his arm back.

CRACK! The first stroke landed like a gunshot. She bucked against the desk and pulled at her hands, still being held firmly by Miss Borden.

"Owww, please, no more!" she begged. Her entreaty was ignored. In fact, Miss Borden gripped her wrists tighter and leaned back to use her body weight to hold the girl still.

The strap landed once more, causing Miss Jennings to sag onto the desktop, sobbing. Her bare ass cheeks were red, and provided a nice attraction for the headmaster to feel them and appreciate the heat coming off the surface.

"You may stand up and join your classmates against the wall."

As she walked over to the wall, she furiously rubbed her bottom. She stood next to the previous spankee and lifted her skirt obediently. She was no longer sobbing, but tears still streaked her face.

Miss Borden fetched the last student, still naked below the waist and displaying a fairly hard cock. She took him by the arm and led him to the desk.

"Mr. Palmer, if you recall your last discipline session, you made quite a mess when you ejaculated all over the desktop. I will make sure we don't have a repeat performance. Place your hands on top of your head," she directed.

She removed a square foil packet from her skirt pocket and ripped one side open.

"I'm going to place a condom on your penis to catch your semen if you ejaculate again. I don't think you're hard enough to let me roll the condom on you, so stand still while I stimulate you," she told him.

With everyone in the room watching, Miss Borden lightly wrapped her hand around his cock and began stroking it. Her other hand cradled his balls as she ran her fingernails lightly over the rear of his sac. Almost immediately, he came to full hardness, and she gave him a squeeze. I was imagining her doing that to me, and I was rock hard!

"That's a good boy. Stand still while I apply the condom." She knelt down in front of him and placed the condom over his swollen purple head, then rolled the rest of the latex down his shaft all the way to the base. Once that was completed, he was bent over the desk and his legs spread.

Miss Borden took hold of his cock and raised it so it was lying flat on the towel under him as he lowered himself. I could see Miss Jennings looking straight at his ass and balls hanging between his legs.

"Mr. Palmer, you are going to receive six with the paddle. Are you ready?" asked the headmaster.

"Yes, sir," he replied with more confidence than he felt.

Miss Jennings opened a small jar of an IcyHot-like ointment, dipped her finger in, then spread his ass cheeks wide so we could all see his brown but hairless asshole. She smoothed the ointment in small circles all around the puckered hole, and gradually worked her finger inside just past the sphincter. After waiting a few seconds for the effects, she withdrew her finger and moved aside.

The headmaster waited a few more seconds, then rested the paddle on his bottom cheeks and adjusted his aim. Mr. Palmer was starting to squirm from the effects of the ointment, so it was time to begin.

Miss Borden resumed her position on the opposite side of the desk and grabbed his wrists firmly. Audrey Jennings could not take her eyes off this spectacle.

CRACK! One down, five to go. He squirmed, but to his credit, he remained in place for all six. As he squirmed, his balls shook back and forth with each flinch. His squirming grew quicker toward the end of the paddling.

The headmaster finally pronounced, "Your punishment is concluded, Mr. Palmer. You may resume your place with the others."

Miss Borden followed him over to the wall and turned him around. She peeled the condom off of his now softening cock and looked at it closely.

"It looks like I was right. I see you came in the condom, but you didn't mess the desk this time. I'll make a note in your file that you will require a condom to be applied before any future discipline sessions," she said.

The headmaster told all three students to get dressed and dismissed them. I retrieved Audrey's little rosy panties and handed them to her, making her blush again. Miss Borden began rearranging the office as the students silently dressed in front of each other and finally left.

12