Preparations for Afternoon Tea - Scene 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wwwhhaaatthhhhhh???"

SWAT!

"I said," she states with mock sternness, resting her palm on my chastised bottom, letting me know she won't hesitate to swat my upturned, pantied bottom again if I don't respond appropriately. "Don't you think we should get you prepared for your debut as my adorable pleasure pony girl, Darling? Hmm, Pet?"

SWAT SWAT!

"Oooohhhhoooo!" My poor pink pantied bottom! I shouldn't have hesitated!

JINGLE JINGLE

My assortment of bells jingles merrily as I try my best to signal my reluctant agreement with Miss Debra's plans. How can I resist? Though I'm constantly controlled with restraints, corsets, remote-controlled dildos, electro-shock pads adhered to the underside of my perky breasts, my nipples, my bottom and cock, I'm actually more controlled by her thoughts, expressions, sighs...so in tune with every little nuance of her being, as a dollified lesbian pleasure slut should be.

Wait! What?

"Ah, that's better, Baby," giving me an affectionate pat on the rump. "Note to Self," she reflects, "Always have a riding crop or paddle handy, preferably attached to Slut's cock and ball harness. Ya' never know when discipline might be required." Then seeing the distress of my wide-eyed expression over my cock gag that I continue to suck like crazy, "Oh, don't worry, my pet," she soothes as she gently strokes by pantied rear and reaches around to gently massage my smooth, hairless balls. "Don't worry your pretty little head about a thing. You just leave everything to Miss Debra, Cutie. After all, I've already turned you into my pretty little French maid, my fuck slut, my Barbie doll, my baby girl, and my sex poodle," cheerfully rattling off my personas, counting them off on her graceful fingers to emphasize her point - my capitulation as her very own oh-so feminine, lesbian Barbie doll.

"What's to get all excited about if I transform you yet again, huh, Sexy? I've decided you're going to be my fetching pleasure pony girl, too, complete with harness, bridle, plume, tail, bit, bells, reins... the whole works! Only the best for my girl! You'll look soooooo adorable! I just know you'll love it - as will my guests!"

SWAT!

An unusually enthusiastic swat on the underside of my upturned girlish bum causes me to gasp around my cock gag. My display stand creaks.

"Oh gosh, the guests! They'll be arriving soon for your little fashion show! And did I tell you that Sabrina -- yes, my twin sister -- and Michelle, your secretary, are both coming? Maybe even a couple of your college girlfriends! Isn't that wonderful, Darling? A little reunion of sorts. Say, did you know that Michelle keeps a horse at the club, Sweetie? She's quite the horsewoman, I understand. I can't wait to see what she does with you, my pretty pony girl. You'll look oh so fetching in your shiny leather gear! My very own feminized pleasure pony girl!" she enthuses, giving me a big wet affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"Aaaagggghhhhhh!!!"

"Now don't be a silly head. There is nothing to be frightened of -- well, almost nothing," she muses thoughtfully with a mischievous smile, "But we'll just worry about that later, won't we? Now let's get started, my adorable little pleasure pet. Your admirers will soon be here! Where's Fifi when you need her?"

"AAAGGGHHH!"

JINGLE JINGLE

end of scene 1

12