Preparing for the BDSM Club

Story Info
Preparing for the BDSM Club.
4k words
4.35
27.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the context of this story read, "Wife's Husband and Sister Dominated."

My wife is Pam and my sister-in-law is Cindy

To put this in perspective, I have left notes on my wife's vanity for years about things I would like her to do to me, but she always ignored them. She said she just did not think she could do those kinds of things. Pam was literally frigid for several years after we were married as a result of her upbringing. Her parents did not sleep in the same room and never spoke the word sex. It took many years just to get Pam to a normal level of vanilla sex on a regular basis and I was afraid to mess that up so I never pressed her about the things in the notes. Pam tied me up a couple times and I did the same to her but her heart was just not in it. I actually wrote line by line instructions a few times thinking she could follow such explicit instructions and get past the vanilla sex and maybe open up and enjoy exploring new things. About a month before my first story I got my wife to read some of the submissive couple stories on this site and let me know if she read anything she would like to try. That's what led to us fulfilling some of Cindy's fantasies and some of my fantasies when Cindy was here two weeks ago.

Earlier in the day, Cindy texted me and said, "Stay up late and take my call at midnight!" Sure enough, my phone rang at midnight. "Thank you for the weekend of my life," was the first thing out of Cindy's mouth.

"Cindy, thank you for the most erotic weekend I have ever had. I'm still not believing Pam did all those things to me and you. That was the first threesome of my life. What's so important you had to call me at midnight?"

"Well, after Pam read those submissive couple stories online, she has some real kinky things she wants you and her to do together. She has been texting me every night trying to get up the courage to tell you. She thinks you are going to be upset."

"Cindy, what is she afraid to tell me? You know I have been trying to get her to loosen up sexually ever since we got married, but have always failed. Until two weeks ago she was the only woman over 16 in the whole world that had not done a blow job on her man. You know about all the notes I have left on her vanity though the years, and how much progress I made. Zero! Now SHE is afraid to tell me what she wants to do?"

Cindy actually interrupted me and said, "Dave it's not that simple this time. She wants to do some crazy things! The things she wants to do actually made me blush, and you how liberated I am."

I asked, "Will you help me fulfill these fantasies when you stay with us on your next business trip?"

"I already have, but it will take more than you and I to fulfill the stuff she wants to do." I think I actually started to sweat. Cindy told me, "As soon we hang up, I am going to send you the e-mail she wrote to you but was afraid to send. Oh, by the way, I do have copies of the notes you wrote Pam through the years I will be there to see all of them fulfilled if you agree to what she wants. The e-mail will explain everything." With that we hung up. Below is the e-mail Pam sent Cindy to forward to me.

"Sweetheart, I am truly sorry for ignoring all your desires and needs through the years. I'm sorry I made fun of you when you left those notes. I now realize how much I must have hurt you. After reading some of the stories you suggested I realized that I also have some submissive desires. I know you tried to tell me that many times and wanted to explore those desires but I just did not get it. I think I get it now. These stories made me realize I do have submissive desires, but mine go way beyond the things you wrote about in all those notes. Maybe my brain wants to make up for lost time. I realize what a frigid bitch I have been when it comes to sex and I want to change that and make it up to you. Please read this whole e-mail before you decide, and if it makes you mad or upset, I will never bring it up again. Should you read it and find it exciting, Cindy has put me in contact with a local private BSDM club. You have to apply and go through a special physical they require before they will decide if you fit into the club. Maybe the people in this group can give us both what we need to satisfy our submissive sides. Cindy thinks they can also teach us how to be sexually dominant with each other as well. Oh yes, I do have one condition. We do it together and witness whatever things are done to the other in person. I read a story on the web site where a couple did this individually and just came home and told each other about it and I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!

"If you are interested, I want you to see me, used, abused, humiliated, and dominated and I want to see it when they do it to you. I know it seems weird but I get so turned on thinking of another woman totally dominating you in front of me or another man using and dominating me in front of you. If you want to do this, and we pass the physicals, we will be interviewed. They have a four-page list of things they do to submissive couples at the club, but do allow you to eliminate four that you just don't want to do. Everything else on the list is fair game. Cindy sent me the list and it provides for all the using, abusing, and humiliating I can imagine, and I can imagine a lot. I'm real horny just thinking about it. If we are accepted, after the interview and the in-house physicals, we must submit, as a couple, to an all-night initiation at the club in which we will be used, abused, humiliated, and completely dominated by strangers in front of each other. If we make it through the night, they will accept us as New Members with limited privileges for 30 days and after that we become Full Members with unlimited privileges. We have to pay $200 each for the physical and $3000 yearly as a couple to remain members in the club. Just so you know my panties are soaked and cum is running down my thighs just thinking about what could happen at the initiation. I love you."

After talking to Cindy at midnight and reading the e-mail my wife wrote several times it was about 12:45 A.M. Pam was in bed asleep so I went into the master bath to change and noticed she had left the panties on my vanity that she had worn before going to bed and SHE left me a note this time.

It said, "Dave, if my e-mail excited you, put these panties over your mouth and nose and come to bed."

Pam's panties were slick, sticky, and soaked with thick creamy cum. I put on a cock ring and with Pam's panties over my face, with the crotch over my mouth and nose, I slipped into bed. She woke up while I was licking my way up her thighs. When she turned to kiss me, she realized I had her panties over my mouth.

Pam said, "I'll take that as a yes." She took them off my face and wrapped them around her middle finger and said, "Open your mouth, NOW, cum slut." Pam had never talked dirty to me, even though I had asked several times. I thought I was going to cum right then.

Next, she said, "Lick and suck all that cunt cream out of those panties and don't stop sucking till I tell you to." Pam reached under the pillow and pulled out a nylon and wrapped it around my head as a blindfold. "Keep sucking those panties, I'll be back in a minute," was what I heard next. She returned and attached wrist and ankle cuffs on me and put a spreader bar between my feet. She attached the spreader bar to a pulley I had mounted on the high bed rail when Cindy was visiting. She hoisted me up so my cock was pointed to my mouth. I couldn't see it but I could feel the heat. Pam said, "I saw that video you watched last night of a woman milking her husband into his own mouth, and that's what is going to happen now. I remember your note from many years ago asking this very thing." She took her panties out of my mouth and used them to masturbate my cock. I was so turned on that in less than a minute into the hand job I shot my semen over and over right into my own mouth and all over my face.

I couldn't believe this was happening and then she said, "Now I'll wash it down." She shoved a funnel into my mouth and started peeing. "Don't spill a drop or I'll whip you with belt!" she said almost screaming. She left the room for several minutes and returned with some bottled water and had me drink. "You OK?" she asked. I nodded yes, then she said, "Desert time," and released my legs and masturbated her pussy with a magic wand about 6 inches from my face. I think in less than a minute she screamed, "I'm going to cum, again!" Pam squirted cum all over my face and in my mouth. After a couple minutes she announced, "I'm not done yet," and slid my cock into her pussy. I wasn't sure I could, but came again inside her. With my wrist cuffs still attached to the headboard she turned around facing away and covered my mouth with her pussy. "Clean me up cum slave!" she yelled. "Get every bit of your slimy cum out of my sweet pussy. Suck it. I want to feel some suction down there!" I was in overload mode.

Before we got up, she took pictures of me covered in cum with her phone. Pam had never let me take pictures of her and she never took any of me.

With almost an evil grin she said, "I think you may need to get used to that," and went off to the kitchen. She returned with the four-page list of things that they would do to us at the BDSM club. She was right! They hadn't left much off of that list. We checked off four things that we did not want to do and she said she would make an appointment for us with the BDSM club's doctor. We did normal lab tests and normal physicals at our regular doctor's office and had the results sent to the club as they requested.

Three Days Later

Pam called me on the golf course very excited and said, "I got us an appointment at the Club on Friday to do the BDSM physicals. They have two doctors, both female, and two registered nurses, who are members, that handle all the medical stuff. They want us to do the physicals together in the same room at the same time."

I whispered, "Don't talk so loud. I'm in a golf cart with Steve. Bob and Dave are in a cart right behind us. I don't think those three need to know we are doing physicals at a BDSM club on Friday. We'll talk when I get home." I was one over par on the ninth hole when she called. By the time I got off eighteen and into the clubhouse I was nine over par. It's hard to play golf when you are thinking about where this may go with your wife Friday afternoon. I told the guys something important had come up and I could not play this Friday. I probably would have been 20 over par anyway with all this in my mind. When I got home, she hurried to meet me with an e-mail from the club.

She said, "Dave, here is the e-mail from the nurse at the club. It says I have to wear a loose dress and satin panties but no bra. You ready to hear what you have to wear?"

I said, "I can't wait to hear this."

Pam said," You have to wear a pair of my cum soaked sheer panties and something loose that you could get out of in a hurry."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "You do realize that this isn't going to be a normal physical, don't you? I bet it takes all afternoon."

We kissed and fondled each other for a couple of minutes and I asked, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Pam said, "I really do want this. Are you having second thoughts?"

I laughed, "Me having second thoughts about sex?" Remember I have been writing those notes and leaving them on your vanity for years. You are the frigid one in this house. Oh, I'm sorry, that was not very kind, was it?"

Pam said, "No you're right. I'm the one who ignored those notes. I'm so ashamed I laughed at you and hurt you so much. I really need to be punished."

I was not sure about the needing to be punished statement, but asked, "So you want me to punish you for you past sins?"

She said, "Not really sins, just for ignoring and making fun of you."

"Sorry, just a figure of speech. You want me to punish you now, in any way I see fit?"

Pam said, "Yes, I'm getting excited just talking about it." Just don't hurt me bad."

My mine was racing. Pam, who has been frigid for years, to the point of laughing and making fun of me, is begging me to punish her for it. I'm not a psychologist, but I was thinking that I should take advantage of this situation, before she changes her mind.

I said, "My rules and my methods, right?"

Pam replied, "Remember that note you wrote years ago on my birthday that said you would be mine to use in any way I saw fit for the whole week?"

I shook my head, "Yes dear, I remember it well. I also remember we did not speak to each other for about a week after that note, too. Are you going to talk to me after I do this to you?"

She said, "Yes, you can use me for anything you choose for the rest of the night and I want you to spank me hard any way you want. Just don't blindfold me. You know I get claustrophobic."

"Agreed. Now do a slow strip tease but leave the panties on." She really played it up, which was so out of character for Pam. I was thinking, "I wish you had read those submissive couple stories years ago." While she was dancing around, I got some wrist and ankle cuffs from my drawer. "Put these on!"

Pam said, "Should I take my panties off first?"

My reply caught her totally off guard. "No, I'll cut them off when I'm ready. I don't want you dripping cum the floor just yet." Her eyes got big at the cut them off remark. I could see her panties literally dripping sticky, stringy cum through the fabric in the crotch. Cum was already running down the insides of her thighs. I attached her wrists to two corners of our four-poster bed and stretched her up on her tip toes, then attached her feet to the lower posts. I said, "First I'm going to put this nine inch dildo in your pussy." It went in with ease and the crotch of the satin panties kept it in. I turned it on a low pulsing pattern and left the room. When I returned with a thin belt cum was already down to her ankles. "Count them," was all I said and started whipping her. I had seen whipping on videos but had never done it myself. When I got to 20 her ass was red and radiating heat. She had red stripes across her ass. I rubbed and massaged her ass with grape seed oil and it seemed to sooth her.

I was in total shock when Pam replied, "Thank you, sir."

I had just spanked my wife, for the first time in our lives, and she thanked me and called me sir. She was starting to shake so I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and I said, "Lick you cum off my vibrator!" She licked it like candy. She has always refused when I tried to get her to taste herself in the past. She had never even kissed me after I had been licking her pussy. I decided to push it to the next level. "Be still," I said, and then cut her panties off her with a pocket knife. I went to the bathroom and retrieved one of her nylons. When I returned, I took the cum soaked panties, and washed her face with them until it shined with cum. "Open up," I said, and shoved the panties in her mouth and secured them in place with her stocking.

I tied her hair with some rope I had cut, and once I unfastened her cuffs from the bed posts, I drug her, by the hair, to the bed and just shoved her down. "Don't move," I said, and she seemed afraid to move an inch. I put two large pillows under her back so her breasts were forced up in air and her body looked like and inverted C. I attached her writs cuffs to the headboard and pulled out some stranded rope cord that I had made into a little whip. Pam has inverted nipples (look it up online if you have never seen this) and they are very sensitive. I just whipped her breasts to see her reaction.

"Dave, that hurts so bad, please stop!" almost pleading.

"OK," I said, "But if I stop you have to play with yourself until you have a squirting orgasm." She had never masturbated in front of me and I don't think she ever did herself in private either. Her parents taught her that masturbating was dirty and good girls didn't do those kinds of things.

"I will, I will, she screamed!"

I released her hands and poured grape seed oil on them liberally and said, "You rub you breasts in a way that feels good and let me watch. When you are ready squeeze your nipples and see if you don't feel it in your clit."

She was slow and gentle with her breasts and when she got to the nipples, I lifted her bottom and rolled her pussy back up over her face. I started licking her pussy and in 30 seconds, she squirted all over her face, chest, and in her hair.

After a little rest, I said, "Now rub your clit and pussy until you cum again." She never let me use my fingers on her, just my tongue and lips. Again, she was very slow and gentle. I said, "Put as many fingers as you can in your pussy." She got all four fingers in but could not get the whole hand inside. "We'll try the fisting another time," I said. I let her rest and take some sips of water. I then reattached her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to the same point on the headboard. It looked a little uncomfortable, but she said she was fine.

"I am going to whip your pussy in this position and see if I can make you squirt with just the whip. I saw someone in an online video squirt with just the pussy whipping. If you do squirt, your own face, chest, and hair will be drenched in cum, again!"

"Hurry, I'm getting stiff in this position," and she moaned a little. I went to work fast and sure enough she squirted like a geyser all over her face and in her hair. Once she calmed down, I held up a mirror so she could see her wet, sticky, matted hair. Pam is one of these women that thinks her hair has to be perfect before we go anywhere.

I said, "Now that's perfect hair. Maybe I'll take you out to eat like this some night. We will have to get the back booth since your hair is matted with cum and you smell of sex." If looks could kill, I'd be dead and you readers would never have heard this story. I released her and we kissed and snuggled for 30 minutes or so.

We engaged in nice foreplay and then I penetrated her from the rear while she was on all fours. I came hard inside her pussy, and said, "Stay on all fours. I want to suck you to one more orgasm before we sleep." I slid under her and began licking and tonging her pussy lips. As my cum was running out onto my face she squirted once more. We were both a sticky mess but really tired. (Guys, if you have never done this, try it! Pam's vagina stays gaped open about an inch and a half for about 45 minutes after she's been fucked. The mixture of my cum and her cum is intoxicating.)

She turned on her side and said, "I let you whip me and use me. Now lay your head between my thighs and lick me to sleep."

"That's fair," I said, and slipped between her thighs. When I woke up three hours later my head was still between her thighs. I kept thinking, "I have tried to get you to do things like this for years. Why has it taken this long?"

At breakfast the next morning, Pam got an e-mail from the doctor at the BDSM club Below is the e-mail:

"Dave and Pam, we have reviewed your applications and surveys and have scheduled in-house physicals for you both on Friday. Come to the following address at 3:00 P.M. Be wearing the attire you were instructed to wear earlier in my nurse's e-mail. Pack a small suitcase and plan on staying the night. After the physicals you will eat in our dining room and be allowed to explore the club. You will stay in one of our 11 master suites until noon on Saturday. It is equipped with a four-poster bed and a dresser with four drawers of toys for you to play with. It has a heart shaped whirlpool tub in the bathroom. The suite has various crosses, horses, benches and BDSM tables for you to experiment with. You will have access to thousands of member videos taped in these rooms by our members. You will be shown how to turn on the cameras if you chose to video your activities. That is entirely up to you. Two nurses will actually be doing your physicals. Follow ALL their instructions without hesitation and do not be late! Failure to follow ANY instruction will result in more punishment at your initiation on the following Friday night. See you at 3:00 P.M. on Friday. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person! Save this number in your phone as, Dr. Liz."

12