Preparing Her Anus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I suppose I can trust you to practise with the big one?' he said, gesturing for her to rise.

'I actually can't wait,' she confessed, unfolding herself and standing before him, posing for his growing photo album.

'I look forward to seeing you use it,' he said, pointing the phone at her naked lower half and allowing himself a grope of her firm tits.

'Do you think the church uniform will suit me?'

'You were made for it,' he said, looking up from her squashed chest. 'In fact...'

She was filled with excitement and trepidation when she saw who he was about to call.

'Hello,' he said, holding the phone to his ear, 'I'd like to book someone in for an audition...'

Izzy picked up the larger butt plug and studied it with awe. She imagined how such girth would feel as it forced her open. The pain she had endured earlier was certainly worth pushing through, and she was impatient to again experience the completeness she had felt when her rectum was filled. This imposing toy would surely be sensational.

'I'm going to my room,' she whispered, careful not to interrupt his call.

He smiled with approval as she left with the bulbous toy, leaving him with the stained sofa and her discarded shorts. With her new passion, she would doubtlessly thrive in the church.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ughhrrddffasdr just so so so hot!

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Davealmost 2 years ago

I really love this story! You are a talented writer and your stories are a delight to read! :-)

Bailey_R_BrittonBailey_R_Brittonabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

KissableVixenKissableVixenabout 3 years ago

Playing with myself while reading this. So fucking hot, daddy!

Bailey_R_BrittonBailey_R_Brittonabout 3 years agoAuthor

Damn, how did I miss that?

I need to turn off my phone's autocorrect!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories