Prescription for Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

I didn't have to stroke for very long. My legs tingled and with my free hand I pushed Ella's face into my asshole. I started to cum, hard. I couldn't believe how much cum there was considering the fact that I had already cum twice that day and once the night before. But thick, white reams of cum shot out of my cock and hit Ella's forehead, hair, and face. She moaned loudly as I did this. I went limp as the last few spurts landed on Ella's body.

"You got my hair all messed up!" she said in mock anger. I decided to take care of it.

"Oh let me clean that up for you," I said. I took my cock in my hand. I had had quite a bit to drink that evening, if you will recall, and I had to piss so bad that my bladder hurt. I let go a quick rush of piss onto Ella's face. She was certainly surprised and for a second she tried to pull away. I held her in place with my hand. She quickly became comfortable as a stream of hot piss shot out of my cock and drenched her hair and face, cleaning the cum off of her. She was dripping all over my legs and the bed and I giggled as she struggled to drink some of it, but was overwhelmed. Finally, I couldn't piss anymore and I let my cock fall between my legs.

"Thanks," she said, giggling.

"Come kiss me," I said and she once again crawled between my spread legs and put her still hard cock against me. She was dripping piss on me and I could taste it on her lips and face while we kissed. She kept giggling while we kissed and soon we were both giggling as I licked the piss off of her. I sucked it out of her hair and licked it off the tips of her nipples while she moaned. She was obviously in a good deal of distress, "You want to be finished there baby?"

"Oh god yes!" She said.

"Jack off onto my tits," I said. She quickly got on her knees between my legs and started to stroke her hard cock. It was fun to watch, her cute little nose scrunched up and she bit her lip while she pleasured herself. She was very, very horny and it only took her a few quick minutes of stroking before her face was contorting and she looked like she was about to cum. I thrust my head forward quickly, and took the tip of her penis into my mouth. She came hard as soon as my tongue hit her skin and a thick glob of cum him my teeth and nose.

"Thanks," she said, pantin heavily.

"Don't mention it," I replied, "I want you to do me a favor now."

"Anything," she said.

"I want you to suck all that cum off my body and get it in your mouth," I ordered. She looked a little uncomfortable. Then seemed to figure that she was already covered in piss and had the taste of ass and balls in her mouth. She bent over and put her little, sexy ass in the air. She started right down on top of my cock and sucked a couple small drops of cum from there. She kissed her way around my body, sucking up little bits of cum as she went. I felt like I was going to go crazy as she sucked my nipples, pulling her cum off of them. Finally, she licked the last little bit from my face.

"Give it to me. Put it in my mouth," I said and looked down at her on my throat. She grinned at me and then leaned forward and kissed me. Her mouth open and small mouthful of cum mixed with little bits of sweat and piss filled my mouth. It was so earthy and dirty. I swallowed it quickly and kissed her fully. We lay in the bed for a while and held one another. We said sweet little things to one another and I knew for a moment why people wanted to have intimate relationships.

"I think you wet your bed," she said and I giggled.

"Well get out of it so I can clean it up and go to bed," I said. She laughed and kissed me again. Then started to get up. She put on her clothes slowly, making it a show for me and I giggled.

"Thanks so much," She said and walked over to the bed and gave me a kiss.

"It was my pleasure," I said, "Just remember, just do whatever feels good." And I licked her lips.

Chapter 5: A Long Climb to the Top

I woke up the next morning and felt a bit sticky. The entire day before had been absolutely crazy. I laughed at myself and stretched until I felt completely awake. I looked over at the clock and was relatively shocked to find that I had slept until 11:15 a.m. It had been years since I had slept that late. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to my shower. I got a quick shower and then put on a pair of shorts and a tank-top. I decided not to bother with a bra.

I basically skipped over to my door. I couldn't ever remember being in a better mood. I opened the door and was immediately deflated. There was no one there and it was as quiet as a tomb. I looked around the house for a while but then I was certain that no one was home. I even looked in the backyard. Finally figuring out that I was alone I felt a bit dejected. It was odd, I now had what I thought I always wanted but now I didn't want it anymore. I felt like going back to sleep but I decided to force myself to do something.

I put on some boots and decided to go for a hike. I steered clear of the lake and instead I headed back towards the mountains. There was a small path leading from the back of the cabin into the woods so I headed that way. It was easy at first and the scenery was beautiful. The leaves were all getting ready to fall off but they hadn't done it yet. All of the hardwoods were turning red and yellow and it looked wonderful. As I started to climb up the side of the mountain it got more and more difficult. Was a bit tired but I kept pressing. After nearly an hour of walking I stopped to eat a sandwich and drink some water that I had packed. I sat on a rock and looked down on the lake below. I was too tired to even think. I just breathed in the beautiful air and looked.

I was maybe 900 or 1000 feet above the cabin's level and it was an absolutely breathtaking view. I found a nice spot underneath of a tree and watched the birds flying around and listened to the leaves rustle. Eventually, I was unable to keep my eyes opened and I fell into a light sleep.

Sometime later a bird of some kind cried out, possibly on a hunt. I was shaken from my sleep and was thankful that I had been. I had an hour or so walk back to the cabin and I had slept until 4:30. If I took much longer I wouldn't get back until it was dark. I carefully started down the mountain, pulling a stick out of the underbrush to act as my walking stick.

My legs felt rubbery the whole way down, but it didn't take me as long to get back but it was still well past five when I saw the lights from the cabin ahead of me. I assumed that the other girls must've gotten back from wherever they were. Suddenly I realized that maybe they had all been gone because they didn't like me. Perhaps Cora and Ella had talked about what had happened last night and Morgan convinced them I was a pervert. Maybe they waited until I left and then decided to set a trap or something for me.

My old paranoia was coming back to me and I had to fight it hard. I considered the possibilities, really weighed the odds that they hated me with the odds that they had gone out early and had not wanted to wake me and just barely, I was able to control myself. By the time I reached the back porch I was relatively certain that they didn't wish me anything but good things.

I climbed the stairs and opened the back door of the cabin. I walked inside and still there was no one there. I looked in the living room and my room and no one was around. I was starting to get nervous now. All of the cars were still there, I noticed it as I passed the window. I didn't see anyone in the front yard or anything.

"Hello?" I finally yelled out. There was silence for a split second and I felt very nervous that they were lost or something.

"Iris?" I heard a voice call from upstairs. I started to walk to the stairs.

"Yeah!" I called as I headed up.

"Hey we're in Morgan's room come on up," It was Sidra. I headed up the stairs and forgot for a moment which door belonged to Morgan. I walked and looked in one and saw Sidra's stuff, then I saw a door was already open and I walked in. All the girls were there and they were smiling and talking.

"Hey, where have you been all day?" Cora asked, looking happy to see me. I felt an internal relief. No one was angry or didn't want to see me. Even Morgan was smiling when she said hello. A sincere looking smile.

"I went for a hike," I explained, "Where have you girls been all day?" They all laughed.

"Well," Morgan said, after a brief pause, "We went to go for a walk and somehow we got lost. I don't know how we made it back here, but we just got back like an hour and a half ago and we left at like 9." They all laughed again and told stories about what had happened during the day and funny things that could've happened. It was nice, but I felt a little left out. Being all by myself had hurt me. Maybe it had always being hurting me.

"How come you didn't ask me to go," I said, trying not to sound sad, but failing. They fell all over themselves to try and deny avoiding me.

"You were sleeping, we didn't want to wake you up," They said. They seemed very earnest so I decided to believe them. They were just looking out for me.

"Well alright," I said.

"Well we did talk about you quite a bit," Sidra said, biting her lip. I looked around the room and Morgan was smiling. Ella and Cora were looking at their feet and the ceiling respectively. I knew immediately what had happened.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous. What did this mean?

"Cora and Ella had some pretty interesting stories about you," Morgan said, giggling into her hand. She got up from the bed and walked up to me, "Sidra and I were quite offended," she looked at me again and it was the cold jealous look again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous now, then Morgan's face broke into a smile again.

"Well apparently you are quite the little adventure. We kind of wanted to play too," she explained and then she leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips. Her right hand went to my right breasts and soon she was squeezing and playing with it roughly. I moaned into her mouth. She broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "I am sorry I got upset last night. I am a jerk sometimes." I whispered back into hers.

"We are friends, it's okay to fight sometimes as long as we don't let it get in the way of our friendship," I replied. She pulled back and smiled at me. I could've sworn there was a tear in her eye, but I can't be certain.

"Come over to the bed," Sidra said and I did as I was told.

"I am going to be in charge of this affair," Morgan said, "You all have to do whatever I say." No one really felt like arguing. Morgan quickly got undressed and ordered everyone else to do the same. In a matter of minutes there was a huge pile of shorts, tank tops, skirts, panties, and bras on the floor and there were five naked girls, with cocks bobbing between our legs.

Morgan lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Her massive cock standing straight up. It really was a work of art. It was amazing that something so big and so hard could be so feminine. "Come sit on this," she said and it was obvious she was looking at me. The other girls stared at me. I think they had all planned this together on their little trip. They wanted to see me take that cock.

My asshole was essentially virgin. Nothing bigger than my thumb had ever been up my ass and I wasn't sure I could take it. I looked up at Morgan and she was smiling at me and slowly working some sort of lubricant over her hard cock. I licked my lips.

"I want it," I said and she beckoned me towards her. I started crawling on my hands and knees on the bed towards her.

"Wait," she said and I stopped, "Girls' she is going to needs a little lube. You want to help her?" I stayed right where I was and the other three girls got behind me. They sat for a moment and then each spat onto my asshole. It made me shiver and it felt wet and good. I felt a hand slowly working the spit onto my anus. I moaned and turned to see Sidra staring intently at my ass while she worked the spit onto me.

"That feels so good Sidra," I said and she gave a quick little smile. But Morgan was apparently feeling a bit impatient.

"Alright Iris," she said and I turned to face her again, "Let' go." I crawled over to Morgan and put my lips gently against the tip of her penis and kissed it. She squirmed and melted against me. I opened my mouth and took the tip of the penis into it. I swirled my tongue around on the spongy top and tickled her balls with my hand. When I felt like she had endured enough I opened my mouth and shoved her penis out with my tongue.

I then got up and turned around. I felt her hands grasp my hips and slowly she pulled me down on my knees. I could feel the tip of her penis against my right ass cheek. Sidra moved forward on the bed and reached between my leg, letting her arm rub against my testicles and making me moan. She took Morgan's cock in her hand and gently guided it against my anus.

I took a deep breath. I couldn't remember being so excited in my entire life and the nervousness I felt was a different kind of nervousness, a happy nervousness. I felt the very tip carefully enter my ass as I slowly lowered my hips. I took one look at the girls, watching intently as the first inch entered my ass and then closed my eyes. It was the most intense feeling I had ever had. I had the sensation of stretching and stretching, but it felt so good. I wanted to move quickly, to take all of it, but I knew that I had to be careful. Slowly, my asshole strained farther and farther as it opened and allowed more and more of Morgan's cock into my ass. I began to rub my breasts with my hands and I was screaming out in pleasure as more and more of the cock entered my body.

I kept pressing down, farther and farther and felt the cock piercing my insides. I could feel it inside of me and it was the most amazing thing in the world as my anus sucked up tight against it. I pushed down harder and was very surprised to find my ass settling gently into Morgan's lap. Her entire cock was inside of me. The other girls cheered. I could tell they were impressed and I felt like blushing. I leaned back, feeling the cock move inside of me and turned my head. I kissed Morgan and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She ground her hips gently into me and I sat up straight. I pinched my nipples hard and moaned.

"Somebody suck her dick," Morgan said. The other three girls started to move at once but Sidra was there first. She hadn't done anything yet and she was desperate. Morgan was gently fucking my ass while she held onto my hips and Sidra lay down on her stomach. I looked down at her and she looked gorgeous. It was hard to focus, Morgan was churning my insides deliciously. Sidra opened her mouth and took my entire cock into at once. I felt a jolt go through my body. Suddenly, she opened her mouth again, opening it wide, and she scooped my balls up with her tongue. Now, my cock and my balls were in her mouth. I was moaning now, it was the most amazing feeling as Morgan's cock massaged my insides and Sidra's tongue massaged my cock.

"Someone shut her up," Morgan said in a good-natured way and I laughed in between screams, "Ella, put your cock in her mouth." Ella got up like a shot and Cora looked very sad, "Alright Cora, you can put your cock in her mouth too," Morgan replied and like that Cora was standing in front of me with Ella. They were staring down and me with lust in their eyes. I took both of their cocks in one hand, squeezing Cora's flaccid little cock tight against Ella's hard dick. They moaned together and I pulled them in closer. I opened my mouth pushed their cocks in. I took them in as deep as I could, I could feel their testicles on my chin. I felt like choking, but I kept bathing them with my tongue. Ella and Cora were so close together, they decided that they might as well make out. While I sucked their cocks they played with each other's tits and kissed each other lightly.

All this time, Sidra was still sucking on my entire penis and Morgan was still fucking my asshole. We were all quiet for a while, just moving in a rhythm together, all of us moving at the same speed and doing the same thing. It felt magical. But it couldn't last forever. Suddenly my mouth was filled with hot cum. I looked up and Cora's eyes were squeezed shut. She grunted and then carefully pulled her cock out of my mouth and fell to the bed, panting. Ella kept fucking my mouth and I kept Cora's hot cum in my mouth, bathing Ella's dick in it. It tasted so good I can't even describe it. I know that Ella liked it too because before long she was cumming too. She had a good deal more cum than Cora and it filled my mouth. I swallowed it down while her cock was still in my mouth. She pulled out of me and fell to the bed as well.

Suddenly, Morgan began to pull harder on my hips. She was starting to buck harder and it was jostling me and Sidra around like crazy. Suddenly she screamed out loudly and dug her fingernails deep into my skin. I felt her cock expand and I felt her hot cum shooting up into my ass, filling it. She kept fucking for a while, as more and more cum squirted into my ass. It started to ooze out of my asshole and I looked down. Sidra was licking the cum off of my asshole now, but still keeping my cock stuffed in her cheek. The image was more than I could handle. I started cumming in big spurts. Filling her mouth, overflowing it and then making a small puddle on the bed. I collapsed in a heap back onto Morgan.

We all sat panting for a minute and then I slowly started to work Morgan's now limp cock out of my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt when it was slipping out. I looked at the girls and then I had a kinky idea. Morgan was still almost passed out, panting, so I took the opportunity to make a suggestion.

"Ella, Sidra," I said, and they looked at me, "Come lay on the bed," I said and they did as they were told. I directed them to lay on their backs with their heads facing opposite directions. I had Sidra drape her left leg over Ella's right and had Ella do the same. Then I directed them to scoop together until their cocks were against one another, "Okay," I said.

I directed Cora to hold their cocks together and then I straddled them. I figured that Morgan had done a pretty good job of stretching out my asshole. I crouched down and guided their cocks against my anus. It was a bit more difficult to get it started, but all at once, the tips of both of their cocks were in my ass. I carefully slid down, working as I did before. It was just as good this time, if not better. They stretched me in weird ways and it was harder than when Morgan did it because it couldn't give one way or the other. I asked Cora to suck my cock while I continued to inch my way down the cocks. I closed my eyes for the last few minutes, working the cocks into me. Before long they were completely inside of me.

I opened my eyes and was a bit startled to see Morgan's cock an inch from my face. I looked down and Cora was gently sucking on my cock and Morgan was straddling her back, "Want to suck the ass off of my dick?" she asked and I bit my lip. I opened my mouth and took the tip of her penis into me again. I could taste the thick, savory flavor of my asshole and I opened my throat and started to take more and more of Morgan's cock into my mouth. This was a good deal easier than with my ass and before long I had her whole cock inside of me. I closed my eyes and focused on her cock, massaging it with my tongue trying not to bite it. She came quickly, shooting her cum straight down my throat and into my stomach.

This got me going as well. I happened to cum just as Cora was readjusting my cock in her mouth and I ended up shooting jizz all over her face. As I did this, I started to rock my hips harder. I looked to either side of me and saw Ella and Sidra, rubbing their breasts and slapping their balls together. I pushed down once, very hard and that was all they could take. They both came quickly, filling my asshole yet again with cum. I let them stay there for a moment and then I enjoyed the slick feeling of the cocks sliding out of my body.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers