Prescription for Love

Story Info
Mix up at the pharmacy leads to mutually solved problems.
1.8k words
4.59
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

After another heavy breathe I look myself over in the mirror. Semi confident I turn from side to side insuring that all angles look in order. Finally after months of hormone treatments, a change in diet, and a solid cardo workout regiment I can see the positive results.

My confidence slowly grew as I train daily on my makeup skills, my voice, and my walk. I started my crossdressed ventures out of my apartment at night, usually only as far as my car or the common area before turning back to the safety of my home.

About a month ago I convinced myself to take short trips in the car while completely dolled up. At first just a few mile trip then straight back to the apartment. Soon I was stopping at the mailbox to mail myself a letter, withdrawing some cash from the ATM, and even using some drive thru services.

A couple days ago I decided to pick up my prescription hormone medication while crossdressed. It was a daytime trip involving some interaction with others. Little did I know how amazing that trip would change my life.

I had my medium length dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail. I left a few strands boarding my face just in front of a double set of silver hoops hanging from my ears. Makeup was light with pink and rose tones. Lips were a vibrant pink with a high sheen gloss top coat. As best I could I matched my acrylic nails to the shade of my lipstick.

I had on my favorite jean skirt. White denim with a three inch slit up the back. Properly positioned just above my growing hips, it would rest about four inches above the knee. There's nothing like the feel of a tight skirt rocking back and forth as you step inline. Actually there is a higher high for me. The feel of my nylon coated legs rubbing each other as I step inline with a tight skirt and three inch heels! The combination of the restraining skirt, the silky pantyhose and the strut changing heels thrills me everytime.

So I had the white denim skirt on, a pair of sheer to the top black pantyhose, and a set of three inch black pumps. My top was a black silk blouse that with the top two buttons undone showed off the cleavage my c cup forms provided.

There is quit the thrill to driving in heels, something empowering to it. I love the feel of my leather seats against my nylon clad legs and checking myself out in the mirror while waiting on a light.

I remember the sinking feeling I had as I pulled away from the pharmacy drive thru with a lighter then usual bag. After pulling into a parking spot and looking into the bag I was very surprised. Instead of my usual three bottles of hormones and blockers there was a single bottle of Viagra.

I summoned up the courage to step inside to correct the situation. Approaching the pharmacy counter I could hear a man informing the aid of a mix up. Once to the counter I realized that he had got my medication by mistake. Looking at the bag I was carrying I noticed my correct last name but a first of David.

With my best feminine voice I looked at him and asked if he was David. He turned to me and momentarily froze before nodding his head yes. I explained that my name was Lisa and that I believe he had my prescriptions by mistake. He looked down at the bag in his hand, then again to me.

The Pharmacist apologized for the mix up siting the error was made due to our last names being the same. With that, David and I exchanged bags and smiles. As I walked back to the front of the store I noticed how loud my heels were against the commercial tile. I also noticed David keeping about two paces behind me and almost knocked over a display of sunglasses.

Just outside of the store I heard him call my name. Turning to face him I leaned against the fender of my car. He approached and apologized for reading my medication while it was in his possession. I admitted to the same act as I apologized to him. David complemented me on my appearance and assured me that my secret was safe with him. I thanked him and assured the same privacy would be provided.

He turned to leave then turned back towards me. With a shy smile he asked if I would join him for coffee or a drink sometime. I agreed and we exchanged numbers. By the time I sat down on my leather seats my heart was racing.

That night he called me and we talked for hours. He explained that he never really could perform well for female acquaintances and was advised by his doctor to try Viagra. I in turn found myself telling him all about my crossdressing and quest to live full time as a women in the near future. By the end of our conversation I felt comfortable with David and we had a date for the next evening.

I must have went through half my closet looking for the right outfit for our date. Finally I settled on a red cocktail dress made of a polyester/ spandex mix. I picked out a very shiny pair of tan pantyhose. After smoothing them out I slid a pair of red nylon panties on. With a matching red satin bra holding my breast forms in place, I slithered into the slinky dress. Complete with a pair of open toe pumps, teased hair, and makeup I was ready just in time for the knock on my door.

David looked stunning in a tailored dark gray suit. Amazingly he picked a red tie to complete his outfit. While escorting me to his car he complemented me several times, causing me to blush.

Being the gentleman he is, he took into consideration my shyness and made reservations on a private terrace at a local French restaurant. We cuddled as we dined on the fine cuisine and enjoyed some red wine.

By dessert we were kissing as he glided his hand up and down my pantyhose covered leg. With my hand under the table, I was pleasantly surprised to feel the size of his swollen member as it stood at full attention through the thin fabric of his dress slacks. David claimed that he was shocked at his state of arousal. When I admitted to having the same problem he looked to my crotch which displayed an outline of my erection in the tight spandex dress.

We pumped each other with one hand as we finished our shared dessert with the others. Leaving was a bit of a challenge as we attempted to conceal our erections by staying in the shadows.

Once to his car we were all over each other again. I climbed on top of him as he sat in the reclined drivers seat. After freeing his stiff rod we kissed as his dick rubbed against my pantyhose and nylon panty cover dick. As a car horn close to us signaled it's approaching owner we realized the need to stop. We laughed as I returned to the passenger seat and he attempted to stuff his shaft back into his dress pants.

As he drove the street lights flickered against my red spandex dress. I playfully pointed out a sticky wet spot. He offered to pay for the dry cleaning to which I accepted only if we stain it up really good. As I finished fixing my makeup we pulled into my apartment complex. He assisted me out of the car then I locked a grip around his still inflated member and walked him to my door.

Once inside I pushed him into a reclining chair. With his pants and underwear in a puddle around his ankles I mounted him as we passionately kissed. More and more precum leaked from his tip and transferred onto my dress and nylon panties as I ground myself against him. My own cock was pouring precum out and saturating the silky sheer pantyhose.

I pulled my red nylon panties to one side and ripped a hole into my nylons. Then I shoved his dick through the hole so that it was lined up with my own hard on. Our mixed precum lubed our shafts as I raised and lowered myself onto David. The soaked pantyhose glistened as our shafts slid in unison against the sheer fabric.

With my hands on his chest I continued to bounce up and down. He grabbed my shoulders and forced me harder down on him. This caused his cock to go deeper into my pantyhose as it rubbed against mine. Within minutes I felt him flooding my nylons with gallons of cum. The sensation sent me over the edge as I exploded into my pantyhose adding to the wonderful slick spot.

After a brief recovery I dismounted my stud and strutted to the kitchen to provide some beverages. Before cracking open the fridge I stood there in the middle of the kitchen and massaged the excess puddles of cum on me into the sheer pantyhose as my member stiffened once more.

I jumped a little when his hands wrapped around me from behind. He took over pumping my dick into the soaked pantyhose as he pressed his recovering shaft between my ass cheeks. Within seconds I was flooding the front of my pantyhose with another creamy load. Shorty after my release I felt his dick pulse several times as it deposited

another impressive load all over the back of my nylon panties as he pulled them up deep into my ass crack.

We downed a couple sports drinks as we stood in the light of the open fridge. The cool air from the refrigerator sent shivers up my nylon covered legs as it escaped into the kitchen. After taking turns in the restroom cleaning up and a needed change of clothes for myself we returned to the front room.

We agreed the experience was mind blowing and quickly made arrangements for another get together. As David was leaving he joyfully claimed that he no longer needed the blue pill now that he found a better prescription as he grabbed my ass. I agreed to be his cure as long as he promised I was his gurl. With a nod of his head the deal was sealed and he left.

Now I stand here looking myself over and pondering if David would approve of my outfit for our second date. He is due to be here any minute!

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers