Presidential Massage

Story Info
The Colombian President is massaged by her aide.
2.5k words
4.48
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Credit to AngelicaSchuyler for the plot idea.

--------------

Valerie Collazo leaned back in her plush chair, letting out a sigh. It had been a long day in Colombian politics, and as the Colombian President, she was at the center of it all. Even after a full day of work, her to-do list was three miles long and only growing. She was over stressed and over-worked, and she seriously needed a drink. Just then, there was a knock on her office door.

"Come in!" came the tired shout.

She hoped that it wasn't something that required her immediate attention, so she could have some time to herself. Thankfully, it was only Enrique, her trusty and dependable aide. Enrique was her rock. Where others saw her as a soft, easy target, he came across as aloof and hard to read. They were opposites in appearance as well. Medium height, with black hair that was slightly graying at the temples, and a toned physique that radiated confidence, he was any woman's dream. She was taller but curvier, appearing soft and motherly. She used her looks to lull dignitaries and ministers into a false sense of security before bringing out her temper and fiendish side.

"Is everything well, Mrs. Collazo?" Enrique asked, voicing a concern that had been growing for some time.

"Please, just Valerie, no more formalities for today,"

"Of course, Valerie," Enrique amended with a smile, "Would you like a drink?"

"The usual, please."

"Of course." Enrique walked to a section of the hardwood paneled walls and pulled it away, revealing a liquor cabinet, "Rough day?"

Valerie let out a small chuckle, "You could say that."

Enrique glanced to his left to see his boss reclining in her chair with her eyes closed.

"Sit on the couch, Valerie, and unwind a little," Enrique asked, mixing his polite request with an edge of exasperation.

Valerie's office was a perfect square, with the door in the corner and her desk facing it. To the left of the door was a small seating area with couches and a table. As she left her desk and moved to the couches, she passed behind Enrique finishing up her drink. She sat, and he placed her drink in front of her.

"Oh, Enrique, I'm being rude. Get one for yourself and join me."

"No need to apologize, Valerie, you have enough on your plate." Enrique grabbed another glass and the bottle, bringing them back to the couches.

Taking a sip, Enrique said, "Relaxation is important, Valerie, you should do it more often. Go for a massage once a week."

"I don't have the time, Enrique. And besides, who could I trust? I wouldn't want a guard in the room with me."

"I believe that I could help you with that," Enrique suggested, "I am a trained masseuse, after all."

Apprehensive, yet spurred on by the ache in her shoulders, Valerie relented, "I wouldn't be adverse to that idea."

"Wonderful. Have another drink," he said as he poured her another glass, "and give me one moment to prepare."

Valerie leaned her head back and relaxed, eagerly waiting for Enrique's return. The door creaked open, revealing Enrique carrying a masseuse's table and a bottle of oil. Valerie had curled her legs up and was watching him with an amused smile.

"Where did you find a masseuse's table?"

"The spa isn't exactly far. Come lie down."

Amused, Valerie set her drink down and walked towards the table, "Where do you want me?"

"Well, you probably don't want to be wearing that suit jacket, so remove that for starters."

Embarrassed now, Valerie shifted foot to foot, uncertain, "Do I have to?"

"The oil won't do nice things to any of your clothes. I brought towels for you to cover yourself. I can wait outside while you get ready," Enrique set the stack of towels down and moved quietly to the door, "Call if you need anything."

"Okay," still uncertain, Valerie took a deep breath and began to remove her suit jacket. She was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, and she quickly removed and meticulously folded everything, pausing when she got to her underwear, "Enrique?"

He poked his head in the door, "Ye-" he paused and averted his eyes as he saw her throw her right arm across her breasts with her left arm around her waist. "My apologies. What did you need?"

"Can I leave my underwear on?"

"It would be a shame to ruin that wonderful lingerie."

"It's not..." looking down at the black lace push up that only accentuated her already ample curves, "...it might be," she relented.

To both of their surprise, she lowered her arms and stood tall, pushing her chest out. Enrique's only visible response was his eyebrows, shooting up, however he could feel himself growing hard at the sight of her in all of her glory.

Letting out a cough, he said, "If that's all..."

"Yes, thank you, I'll be ready for you in a minute."

Shutting the door, he leaned against it and caught his breath. Readjusting himself as to a avoid embarrassment, he began to wonder if this was a good idea.

Valerie, meanwhile, was busy removing her panties, her bra already discarded. As she slid them down her legs, she realized that there was a wet patch, and, upon closer inspection, discovered that her pussy was dripping slightly. Embarrassed, she hurriedly stuffed her panties underneath her folded trousers and lay face down on the table, with her hands by her hips. Thinking 'Here goes nothing,' she called out, "Ready!", took a deep breath, and tried to relax. Unbeknownst to her, Enrique was doing the exact same thing as he opened the door and let himself in.

"If you're ready, we can be-" He cut off as he caught sight of her naked body. He had to stop himself from drooling and swallowed before beginning again. "If you're ready, we can begin."

"I think I'm as ready as I can get," Valerie said, thinking of her damp panties.

"Just try to relax, and let me work my magic." Enrique said, rolling up his sleeves as he approached the table, in the manner of a predator hunting their prey.

He began by picking up the bottle of oil and trickling a small amount down her spine. As the first drops hit, she flinched and sharply inhaled before calming down again.

"Just relax," he quietly murmured, zigzagging a small line of oil across her back before setting the pot down. He began by sliding his hands around her back, spreading the oil so that it covered her evenly. He could see that some had dripped and ran down her sides, coating the sides of her breasts and causing them to shine. Ignoring that for now, he worked his thumbs into the big muscles on her shoulders, smiling as her heard her purr with pleasure and feeling her body tense under him. Working upwards, he reached her neck and continued getting knots out, unknowingly making her wetter and wetter with each one.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, working down onto her left arm, pausing to get some more oil.

Panting slightly, she responded, "So good. Please don't stop."

Smiling, he responded, "Good. I'm just getting started."

Her arm now thoroughly coated in oil, he continued massaging her, working across her lower back to her other arm. Now leaning across her, his hard on was pressing against the table. As he adjusted himself, he raised up, and his dick poked her hand slightly. He froze, uncertain as to whether she noticed. When he received no reprimand, he continued with the job at hand. Little did he know, she did notice, and was thinking 'He's so big!' followed quickly by 'He's hard for me!'

At that thought, she broke out in goose flesh, the feeling sending warmth right down to her pussy. It had been very long since she'd been with a man, and she realized that she desperately wanted him.

Finished with her arms for the moment, Enrique paused to grab the bottle of oil. He now needed to decide how far he was going to go with Valerie. His training told him to drip oil across her ass and begin kneading, however, his common sense told him that that was a bad plan.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to get on with it, and proceeded to dribble oil across her hips and down her left leg. Starting at the calf, he massaged the oil in slightly before once again taking his thumbs are working them into the meat, causing Valerie to whimper in pleasure. From this angle, he could see right into her pussy, now glistening from the oil that had dripped onto it. He tried to ignore the tent in his pants and continued working up her leg until he was massaging the crease between her ass and her thigh.

As he had been working his way up, Valerie had gotten hornier and hornier, simultaneously cursing and praising his gentle teasing. Sensing his hesitation, she let out a small moan and said, "Keep going, please keep going,"

That was the only assurance he needed, and he hungrily ran his hands over both of her cheeks, savoring their heft before resuming his duties. He pushed and pulled her ass, kneading it like dough and rolling it back and forth.

Now hard enough to cut diamond, he moved down her right leg, working her thigh with all his might, causing her to gasp before smiling and settling down again. He finished with her calf and stood back, panting slightly.

"Half way there. I'll wait outside while you flip over and cover yourself," he paused, waiting for an answer, and after receiving only a muttered "uh huh," he excused himself.

Valerie lay there for a moment and willed her heart rate down, reviewing everything that had just happened. Still breathing heavy, she flipped herself over and realized that the oil had mixed with her juices had pooled underneath her entrance. She grabbed a towel and mopped the puddle up before facing her next decision. She could, and probably should, cover her tits with a towel, but she knew that Enrique had already seen her pussy, so what were some nipples.

Satisfied with her logic, she threw the towel away and lay back down before shouting, "Ready."

Enrique once again steeled himself and opened the door, fully expecting to see towels cover her chest and hips. When he was greeted with the sight of her nipples standing proudly in the air, he froze for a brief moment before recovering and breathing, "Valerie."

Hearing him speak her name sent a thrill down her spine and caused more juices to drip out of her and onto the table. In response, she shifted, arching her back, which caused her full breasts to feature even more prominently, which made Enrique groan at the strain in his pants.

Approaching the table wearily this time, he stood next to her and drank in the sight of her. Eyes closed, arms at her sides, and completely relaxed, she was just waiting for him to take her however he pleased.

He began at the top, gently taking her nipples between his fingers and rolling them back and forth. At this, Valerie let out a loud moan and immediately flushed as her fantasy came true. He played around with the hard buttons for a moment, eliciting more moans before palming both of her tits and squeezing them around in his hands.

Moving along, he gently ran his fingertips across her, now heaving, chest, slowly trailing down to her pussy. As she felt his fingers intertwine with her pussy hair, she trembled in anticipation, only to be disappointed as he coasted his hands down her legs. Continuing with her massage.

This disappointment caused her to cry out, "Please, don't tease me!"

With a devilish smile, he said, "I will tease you if I please. And besides, I still have a job to do."

Stifling a frustrated moan, her hips twitched involuntarily, desperately trying to get any contact on her swollen clit. Enrique realized this and clamped down on her knees, halting any movement. Holding her knees with one hand, he traced a finger up her leg, one again over her bush, all the way up to the valley between her breasts. As he danced his finger around her breasts, her breathing hitched and she moaned out, "Please...I can't take any more."

As she finished her plea, his finger traced up across her throat and stopped on her lips, shushing her. He replaced his finger with his lips and locked Valerie in a deep, passionate kiss. As he broke the kiss, he said, "I will make sure that you get whatever you want...and more."

At the last word, he released her knees and gently cupped her pussy, pressing her clit. Watching her face, he began grinding the heel of his hand across her clit, making gentle circles. He watched her face contort in pleasure as he continued to work her over, shifting his hand to grip her clit in between his thumb and forefinger. He twisted and rolled it, each movement causing her to squirm and buck.

He continued to play with her clit while he leaned down and began kissing his way down her body. He started at her neck, laying kisses down until he reached her nipple. He took the whole thing is his mouth and bit it gently, causing her moans to rise a pitch as this long wanted sensation took hold of her.

After a moment of this, he decided to give her tits a bit of a break and once again began kissing his way down her, pausing only to swing her legs over his shoulders. He halted his ministrations for a moment to admire the beautiful slit in front of him. Glistening slightly from the oil and her natural juices, he decided that he would dedicate himself to loving every inch of it.

He began by doing one slow lick, savoring her taste for as long as possible before planting kisses on her swollen clit. He felt he thrash in pleasure and he knew that she must be getting close to orgasm.

So, he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, firmly planting his nose on her clit and beginning to lap at her opening like a dying man. He worked her over with his tongue, licking every available crevice, making her squirm and cause him to grab even tighter onto her hips.

For Valerie, it felt like the longest time of her life as his tongue wound it's way around her in a way she hadn't felt in years. After a while, she felt a warmth spreading around her, and she realized that she had fisted her hands in his hair at some point. The warmth filled her as she came, screaming his name as she twitched in his loving grasp.

When he felt her calm down, he released her and stood up, walking over to her head. He planted a kiss on her forehead and quietly murmured, "I'll wait outside while you get cleaned up."

As he turned to walk away, he was abruptly stopped. He turned around to see her with her finger hooked through his belt loop.

"I'm...not done...with you yet.."

--------------

To Be Continued?