Press Start to Collect Ch. 07

Story Info
A Boss-level test from Darkstalkers' Morrigan Aensland.
7.9k words
0
1.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers, etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Darkstalkers or any of its characters etc. referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)

Press Start To Collect -- Chapter 7

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"Oh Richard, darling..." Jessie from the Pokemon world put on a sweet sounding, but still obviously fake voice, as she waltzed in alongside a similarly smirking Yun-Jin Lee from Dead by Daylight. They entered the 'Summoning Room' that Richard uses to visit the various fictional worlds to sample and collect the women from. "Myself and my new bestie Yun-Jin here had a super idea!" The villainous beauty claimed with a smile. "You should be a nice, kind, wonderful and oh-so-handsome Master for us women and take us out on a trip! Go visit a world and explore! Bring back some treasures or something special to make those other whores... I mean, other women super envious of us!" She said, making it obvious what their real plan was here.

"Well right now I'm not going anywhere, never mind taking someone someplace." Richard sighed as he tapped away at the controller device for the machine he used to teleport into worlds. But just seeing a screen with a big lock symbol on it. "Ever since I came back from collecting you Jessie, this damn machine has been stuck on this silly screen and I can't get past it." He grumbled. "I mean, look? There's this real more details stuff and..." He pushes a menu button and a text box appears on the screen looking like a long list of terms and conditions that many modern video games come with.

"Small print on contracts? Rookie move to not check those out." Yun-Jin coldly remarked. "Guess you accepted that before those two legal eagle bitches were around? Not that I think contracts were their speciality."

"I didn't know about this!" Richard stated, trying to back out of this screen but just getting a new message text box but this one with a simple few sentences. "What's this now? You must defeat the 'Collection Milestone Boss' to advance... Failure to complete this challenge will result in a lockdown for... How many seconds?? Is that reaching days? Weeks?" He frowned.

"Well hurry up and beat the challenge then!" Jessie snapped, sounding annoyed that her plan was being held up. "You've beaten floating Princesses and powered-up psychics! This should be easy for you!"

"Well, guess I don't have a choice now, do I?" Richard said with another sign as he didn't know about this 'condition' of this erotic gameplay of a world that did seem too good to be true. Pressing play on his controller to finally accept. "I don't even know what this will..."

He started to speak, but then a bright, golden light emerged from the TV and covered him in light. In the next moment, Richard had vanished from this universe to be transported to another. While the TV screen now had the message 'Challenge in Progress' without any hint about what was going on.

"...So much for your plan then, Jessie." Yun-Jin scoffed, uncaring turning to leave.

"M-My plan?? You were the one who wanted to double seduce him in the first place!" Jessie claimed with a stomp of her foot. "And come back here! We need to tell the others about whatever this computer thing is!!" She yelled and chased after Lee as she left the room.

* * *

Blinking, Richard stared up and saw a luxurious but gothic-designed ceiling. A glance to one side and then the other saw matching walls and candelabras as the lighting was like a very old medieval setting. A vanity mirror at one side and a deep-looking wardrobe made it obvious this was the personal chambers of someone. More proof was added to that by the fact he was currently laying on a very lavish, spacious and admittedly comfy bed of dark purple silk sheets and cushions all with black demon wings or bat designs across them.

Oh, and a couple of very important facts for him to process at that point. The first of which was the fact he was completely naked right now and sporting a hard-on with his lengthy, thick cock pointed upward. The second was that he was currently tied down to the bed, bound at the wrists and ankles by golden clasps with his limbs pointed to the bedposts where the matching chains led.

"Well well... My next challenger has arrived..." A purr came from a sinister voice as Richard looked across the room. Not stepping out from the darkness of the far end of her chambers, but floating through the air as the infamous succubus originally from the Darkstalkers video games series but now more well known from being in the many Capcom crossover titles over the years -- Morrigan Aensland. The demonic, curvaceous beauty with long green hair was clad in her signature outfit of a black bodysuit, low cut at the front to show off her huge breasts with dark purple leggings with bat wings designs that hugged to her thick ass and hips to lead down to tall boots. A confident landing performed on the edge of her bed as she stopped the large wings that stuck from her lower back, and matched the smaller ones that were on her head.

"Welcome to my chambers, Richard... I've been wondering when you might show up. It's rather rude to keep a girl waiting..." Morrigan said with a seductive tone, made hotter by her thick, Scottish accent.

"Uh... You know me??" Richard questioned. Confused and aroused in equal measure.

"Oh yes, I know all about you... Collecting Princess Rosalina, snagging two Dead or Alive fighters, three survivors from Dead by Daylight, and even getting that B-Class Hero Fubuki. An impressive line up... Not bad for a mortal I suppose." She claimed.

"Thanks? I guess?" He said, still not understanding things. "And why am I chained up? Not that I'm against that or anything..."

"You'd be surprised at how some challengers would just run away the moment they saw these girls..." Aensland ran a hand over her wing. "Poor mortals don't read the terms... Aren't aware, as I'm sure you are, that to continue using the programme they need to pass a Challenge once in a while..." She smirked as she glanced over his cock. "So you know that the stakes are quite high here... If you cannot out-fuck me? You will be locked out from that little transporter machine until you're able to beat me... And I'm afraid to say that if you're like any of the other men who have tried and failed? You'll be quitting like all the others." She confidently bragged.

"Oh... Well, fuck." Richard mused, understanding how high stakes this all way.

"Precisely that! A simple... 'Stamina' test." She said with a sinister laugh. "But you're the one so far who has gotten the most unique harem yet before facing me... So let's see if you can keep up with me..." She said, moving down to crawl along the bed while she flapped her wings a bit.

"I still don't get to be unchained? Seems, uh, a little unfair..." Richard pointed out. This was his first time taking on a babe who wasn't human and while exciting, the idea of being stuck and locked out from getting any more women didn't sound fun.

"As the terms say, you don't get to pick the challenge or the 'Boss' you face..." Morrigan smirked like she was fully aware this man didn't know this was going to play out like this along with the risks involved. "So if I say you're chained up, then you just have to impress me and show me what you and this big cock can do..." She said, putting herself into a seductive post to raise her ass high and spread her legs while her hair was right up close to his dick.

"Not that with the chains on, I have much of a choice..." He mused as he glanced at her tits they hung down. "But if I'm going to go down, might as well do it in style... While fucking one Hell of a sexy succubus along the way!" He smiled to accept the challenge even in these very unusual circumstances.

"So eager to consent! Don't make this too easy for me now..." She teased with another confident laugh. It was one thing to be tied down onto a bed at the mercy of a fictional beauty, but another to be made to moan when her suitable demonic tongue slithered out to lash at the head of his fat cock. Granted, Morrigan also let out a loud, approving groan at the taste of human cock, and at least one not from her universe, as she swirled around the head. Her wicked eyes stared across at her 'opponent' while she lapped and circled the crown. The raised position of her body showed off the sway of her thick backside and in front, her huge tits began to sway. Arousal clear even at this early stage from the hard nipples that poked through her seductive attire.

"Not bad, mortal..." Aensland hissed as she lifted her green-haired head away for a moment. "You might be able to prove me some fun for at least a little bit... Maybe a solid meal for an evening..." She claimed with a seductive and confident smile. Before that mouth went back to work and this time plunged and took his thick cock inside. Another loud moan from both of them, but hers muffled by that vast size as her lips wrapped perfectly around the thickness. As only expected from a beauty who needs excitement to live, she wasn't a stranger to either a big slab of meat or the act of sucking dick. The winged horns on her head slightly flapped as she bobbed up and down as the green strands swayed and dragged along the luxurious if not sinister bed.

"Mmmmm! Fuck... How can someone who looks so 'bad' as you... Ahhhh... Feel so good? Mmmmm..." Richard groaned and didn't try to struggle any more and not just because this was willing action he was now a part of. Perhaps thinking he was at a slight disadvantage here to be taking pleasure and not able yet to give it back. Moans left his mouth as he gazed along his body to see her slurp and suck along his thickness to quickly apply her saliva all over him. "Mmmmm! You know, if this is... Ahhhhh! Going to be a fair fight? Mmmmm... How about you turn that body around and let me... Mmmmm! Fuck! Get a shot at a taste of something devilish?" He tried to offer between moans. That suggestion just made her laugh sinfully around his member. Her pace stayed nice and smooth to work him over deeply as her lips plunged without even a single gag despite his vast size. Eyes narrowed as she approached the base like she'd expected him to blow a load at this point so she got the feeling that she'd need to not hold back to win this 'battle'.

"SHHHHRRRLLLPPPP... MMMMM.... SHHHHRRRKKKK..." She did just that when her body didn't just change position but floated up and off from the bed completely. Those large succubus wings flapped, making the sheets of the bed ripple as she began to hover above the bed in a display of her powers. Yet still with her body angled down so she could drive her mouth right down into his crotch. Her hands hooked around his thighs to keep his dick straight so she could slobber away over him. The spit dripped down and onto his balls as she managed to do a mid-air face fuck and drive his thickness down into her hot, tight throat. "MMMMM! MMMMPPHHHH!! SHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMM..." Loud moans along with nasty, shameless slurps from how she made a mess over this big dick. She even went for a full deep throat at the unique angle. Her heavy tits bounced back and forth, trying to break free from her top thanks to the jiggle as her body rocked from the flap of her wings. The least of her concerns right now when she had a huge dick to feast on while he impressed by being rock hard still to take this with deep groans of his own.

"MMMM! SHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMM! MMMMMPPPHHH..." Her eyes eventually closed as her lips were pressed to his base. Her throat is wonderfully stretched out in a way few of her 'meals' have managed to last to in the past. If Richard had been worried that this was being too one-sided then he didn't need to. The crotch of her trademark attire got soaked from her arousal as the juices formed. Getting off on sucking dick and leaving him layered with her saliva. Muffled but load groans accompanied by deep slurps while she multi-tasked to suck cock while she kept her body lifted off the bed with her wings. "MMMM! MMMM! SHHHHRRRPPP! MMMM!!" When her eyes did briefly open, they seemed to have rolled back in delight at finally getting a dick to hit the deep points in her oral tunnel. Even at the expense of putting in the work herself to make this a wild, to say the least, dose of head.

"MMMM! God damn! Or do I say 'Devil damn' here? MMMM! Fuck!!" Richard groaned and stared in awe at the sight in front of him. Finally, she had something to stare at other than that huge rack with the stunning face of the over three-hundred-year-old beauty. Her lips had a tight seal around his dick like she was trying to both drain him as hard as she could but still savour and enjoy this moment even with the high stakes involved. "AHHHH... I always seem to have a nice, wild time... MMMM! With the ladies who can float and fly..." He added, since although done here in a different way this wasn't the first time he's taken on a stunner with the ability to fly. Experience counts for something at least for him to be able to handle this slobbering throat fuck that she was happily delivering herself onto that dick. Lasting far longer than any mere mortal, from this universe or any other, could handle.

A slow lift off from his dick as Morrigan's lips curled into another wicked smile. "Oh, I'm well aware... But still, I'm surprised you lasted this far..." She teased as she used her wings to stay in the air as she manoeuvred her body to be above him. "But I'm no Princess or Esper, my little plaything... I'm a lot, lot worse..." She warned as she hovered above.

"You're both bad and good at the same time, Morrigan!" Richard said with a smile. More than making the most of this unusual but still pleasurable situation.

"Flattery will... Well, actually? It will get you exactly where you want to be..." She said before she moved a hand between her legs. No hesitation to rip a hole at her crotch to leave those purple bat leggings and dark boots still on her. But now a hole at the bottom of the bodysuit to show off her smoothly shaved pussy that was slick with her arousal. As only expected from a succubus. "Whether that's good for your chances of lasting with me or not? That's another story I'm afraid..." She warned again as her wings flapped but moved her to float downward towards his still tied-up body on her bed.

"Guess we're going to... MMMM! FUCK..." The so-called 'victim' here let out a fresh, loud moan when her soaked pussy got eased slowly down onto his thick member. Once again one of her holes pressed around him with a rather possessive squeeze and not just because she needed stimulation like this to continue to live. A slow lick of her lips along with an approving groan as she felt her love tunnel being spread a bit in a way likely few normal men have been able to reach, and not just in terms of the size of this dick. Her snatch sunk to the halfway point on his cock with a slight grind into him before she raised. A tease of fully moving from his length just to push back down and start the 'bounces' to go from sucking to properly fucking that big shaft.

But this was no normal ride delivered by the iconic woman from Darkstalkers. Not when the only contact she had with his body was her pussy lips around his dick so not even her limbs were on the bed he was still tied to. Her legs, covered in those purple leggings, spread wide as her hands clutched her boots to purposely show off her pussy for the both of them to enjoy the sight of her tightness being stuffed. Her wings flapped with strength and a controlled pace to lift her body along his dick and then let it fall back down to fill her slot up with that man-meat. Once again her massive tits tried to burst free from her top with each profound jiggle they did as her frame shifted. The top of her areola was visible but the hard nipples were still under her top to stubbornly stay trapped. All as her long glowing green hair swayed in the air and her smaller wings on her head fluttered too more as an accessory to this action than helping to keep her afloat.

"MMMMM... Not bad, mortal! MMMM! Only a select few of my... AHHHH! Favourite meals... MMMM! Have managed to reach this far with me!" The thick Scottish accent of this demonic stunner made her dirty talk even hotter than it was to begin with. Her piercing gaze locked onto her 'opponent' as she plunged her tight and wet pussy straight down into him. No hesitation to fill herself right up with his dick just like she'd done to her mouth earlier on. Her saliva that coated his inches was now being replaced with her pussy juices as she effortlessly moved her body without any direct push off of his body or the bed he was on. "AHHHH! This might be... MMMM! FUCK!! An even better meal... MMMM! Than I'd imagined it would be! MMMMM!!" She hissed as she bottomed out for the first time. Her juicy backside smacked into his legs but just briefly. The next flap of her wings brought her upward and away from the base just so she could drop down and take him balls deep into her needy in more ways than one snatch. The motion repeated as she moaned in wicked delight and showed little concern about fucking this man bareback, even with how she's bragged about finishing off men with ease in the past.

"MMMM... I can believe that! AHHHH! FUCK!!" Richard said as he stared up, once again in awe of the sight of the curvaceous demon who was raising and lowering herself along his meaty shaft. Giving him a true test as the sweat formed on his forehead from her skilled technique with the centuries of practice she's had at taking dick. "MMMMM... But let's see... MMMM! If I can make this into a bit of a fair fight! MMMM..." He said with a smile of his own. Not content as many men would be here to just lay back and take it. Sure, his arms and legs were bound to this more than comfy bed but his hips had some free movement. That allowed him to thrust upward when her snatch got lowered down. A sharp smack rang out with the contact as he pumped into that slick pussy to keep his dick buried and make her rock slightly on his dick before she elevated along his dick to repeat the motion.

"AHHHHH! Oooooooooh!! MMMMM! You've got tricks, mortal! MMMMM!" Morrigan just grinned broadly, loving this change of pace to see this 'challenger' wasn't just going to let her have her fun and mount some fight back against her. This only served as encouragement to keep the flap of her wings quick and strong to move her stunning body up and down. That fat dick now rammed in and out while she pumped her folds along his rod. More of his inches slipped out of her snatch as she rose while he pulled a bit out, but just for that dick to be rammed right back in to the hilt with their combined motion. "MMMMM! I do love a man... AHHHH! FUCK! With a bit of damn fight in him! MMMMM FUCK!!" She added with a sinister laugh like she saw this as amusement and her victory was still in the bag. Even as the sweat now slowly formed across her exposed skin from the dual effort of this and the last position to not just fuck this man but do so while suspended off the bed. Essentially doing the job to wear herself down gradually in the same way he'd be able to if he had control to rail her, but out of perhaps her overconfidence she didn't realize she was doing herself plenty of harm alongside the supreme pleasure she got from this.

"I'd be able... MMMM! SHIT... To do a lot fucking more... MMMM! If I wasn't tied down to this damn bed!" He grunted as those binds kept him tied to the bed and while this added a clear kinky thrill to proceedings, it was certainly a handicap for this 'battle' to not be able to go all out. Just able to match her pace and send his cock up into her soaked tunnel whenever she floated down and met his body with a loud crack of her ass against his body. At least getting an outstanding view of things with the open look at her still spread legs to witness his cock as it vanished up into her box before a quick reappearance just for the bounces to be repeated. Equally red hot sights along her body with those big tits that continued to jiggle from her flight and that look of lust, pleasure and wickedness across her face as she gazed over him.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers