Pretend I'm Not Your Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to rest in the middle of the bed.

It sent shivers down her spine that he was able to ragdoll her around if he wanted to.

James wasted no time climbing on top of her, his body pressed against hers. Pinning Alanah to the bed, he thrust his tongue into her mouth, their tongues wrestling once more.

They shared another deep, long kiss. More passionate than before, hands teasing and bodies moving as they began to undress each other. James swiftly pulled Alanah's dress up, running his hands around her back to unzip the outfit and reveal her bare breasts.

She returned the favor as she unbuttoned his shirt, tearing it from his body to expose his sexy toned and tanned torso. Her hands went to grab his belt buckle but he stopped her, imposing his will as he pushed her back onto the bed.

Alanah had no choice but to let James have his way.

She lay there surrendering her instincts as his mouth kissed her neck, nibbling and tasting it. His hands rushed over her stomach as they slid up to cup her huge natural tits, making her moan at the touch.

James continued his way along her body, rolling his tongue and hands lazily down her body as he teased every spot. He looked up at Alanah, meeting her eyes, with a seductive smile spread across his face.

She moved her hand to the top of his head as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Starting at each knee, he took hold of each of her legs, pushing them apart as he slowly planted kisses along her inner thighs. He moved upwards, working his way closer to Alanah's increasingly wet pussy.

His fingers moved apart her outer lips while using his thumb to encircle the base of her clitoris. The feel of his thumb teasing and tweaking her clit forced a moan from Alanah's lips.

Then came his tongue, plunging into her wet folds and rubbing her clit in circles as waves of pleasure passed through her. Squirming against him and the bed, Alanah's body reacted strongly to the intense sensations.

The feeling of his tongue lapping inside her created such powerful satisfactions that she began to tremble in ecstasy. He continued to probe deeply with his tongue, each passing second increasing Alanah's wetness.

Whimpering and shaking, Alanah erupted. She felt herself shoot gust after gust of fluid, squirting all over him.

James came back up from between her legs, licking around his mouth at the juices Alanah had just let free. He looked hungrily at her tits, seizing them and pulling at her now puffy nipples, sending her head backward and her spine into an arch.

Alanah recovered and took the opportunity to unbuckle James's belt at last. She pushed him back as his pants were brought to his feet. He lifted his legs to remove them, throwing them aimlessly behind him onto the floor.

She slid her hand into his underwear, playing teasingly with them before pulling them down his legs and removing them completely. Her nose was met with his cock as it was released from the constrict of the boxers, flopping down with an audible slap.

Alanah licked her lips at the sight.

She gripped his semi-erect cock in her hand firmly and placed her lips over the tip of it. She moved her mouth slowly up and down the shaft, feeling it twitch in response. As she began to suck it grew firmer and harder.

Taking her time, she enjoyed the taste and feel of his cock inside her. James rubbed her shoulders, digging into them in sync with her sucking. Alanah was reassured that he too was enjoying the feel of her mouth around his cock.

Alanah took his now fully hard cock out of her mouth, looking up at him as she flicked her tongue around the tender, swollen head of his cock. To her surprise, his hips buckled as he became what seemed impossibly harder, wanting release from the building tension.

She pulled him in an inch, sucking strongly then backing off until it was just his tip touching her lips. Then she returned and took another inch, repeating the cycle until her throat was firmly full of his cock. Her chin pressed his balls, her nose touching his waist.

James bucked his hips, reveling in the sensation. He grabbed her head and pressed her face further against his body. She didn't fight his grasp, closing her eyes and complying with his desire to feel her throat accommodate his cock.

Alanah was beginning to murmur and pull against his grip.

Still he pushed harder.

She opened her eyes and struggled to find a breath with his cock still firmly inside her airway. His pulse sped up, and his thickening cock desperately yearned to be deep inside of her pussy.

James let her go, and she panted deep breaths as his cock fell away for a moment.

He asserted his dominance over her once again, pulling her up off of her knees and manhandling her so she was bent over in front of him, her face and stomach pressed onto the bed with her ass up in the air. Just ready and waiting to be claimed.

He teased her clit and pussy with his cock, spreading her juices over her entrance as well as coating the end of his cock in her own natural lubricant. Then without warning, he sank his shaft deep inside of her body, pushing forward and watching as it spread her wet lips open.

Her body began to contract around his cock, devouring it, and he issued a direct command.

"Look at me Alanah," he growled fiercely. She did so, meeting his eyes with hers and seeing the burning desire in him.

Alanah was moaning as he continued to thrust his cock into her tight pussy, gaining pace and rhythm as he fucked her.

"Yes James, fuck me."

James put his hand on her back and pressed firmly, keeping her pinned to the bed and continuing to thrust in and out. Alanah moved her ass back towards him, urging him to fill her up even more. He used his hands, placed on her hips, to show her what he wanted her to do.

Her ass slid back and forth, soon dictating the pace, on James's engorged cock.

Looking up at the back of her head where her soft, dyed hair was swaying back and forward in time with his deep strokes he couldn't resist reaching up and entwining her hair between his fingers. Pulling gently but insistently on her hair he raised her head and pulled her body against his cock in time with his strokes.

He reached around under her with his other hand and stroked her clit in time with her movements against his cock.

Suddenly she was shouting out in ecstasy as she started to cum again, this time with his cock inside her pulsating pussy at long last instead of just his fingers or mouth.

"Oh yes, oh my god, James, I'm going to...oh fuck!" she shouted as she came all over his cock, her body shaking and her pussy clamped firmly around the thick cock inside of her.

She slumped onto the bed, wanting to rest after her third climax of the evening.

But James was not done with her.

He could feel the cum rising in his balls, and he needed to give it all to Alanah. He needed to get her pregnant. He was in control.

Flipping Alanah over, he placed his hands on her throat and squeezed lightly, then inserted his cock back inside the creamy hole he'd just brought to climax.

She lay without resistance, still overcome with her orgasm. She knew he could do whatever he wanted to her. She wanted him to use her. Nothing else felt more right in that moment.

He placed her legs over his shoulders and penetrated even deeper into her. James fucked her fast, thrusting his cock deeper into her warm pussy.

Alanah felt her cervix being pressed and hit by James's cock as he fucked her. She let out a scream as he hammered her.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Alanah screamed as her pussy squirted juices onto James's waist. Her pussy clamped down on James's cock, and he thrust right up to her cervix.

Unable to move, Alanah was helpless as a huge stream flooded her pussy.

James growled as he deposited another huge load with his final thrusts. Still cumming James tried to thrust even deeper as she begged him to pull out. But he only responded by moaning and pushing a little further each time making sure all his cum was deep inside her.

She splintered at the touch, wrapped in the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced. Alanah's body betrayed her and she came yet again from knowing her unprotected pussy got flooded once more.

Alanah felt the cum dripping out, and this was enough to bring her back to her senses. The ecstasy soon gave way to panic. "Oh my god. I'm not on birth control."

Before James could even say anything, Alanah continued to ramble in her haste, fumbling around as the cum overflowed, her pussy too full to contain it all.

"What would Elyse say? Fuck, I feel awful...:"

"She would say it's exactly what she wants" came an unmistakable voice from the darkness.

Elyse's voice.

James's wife appeared as if from nowhere. Wearing the very clothes she had taken from Alanah on the day that James had bred her all those months ago.

Cradling her baby bump through the fabric of Alanah's old outfit, Elyse spoke softly but with an air of authority about herself.

"Elyse wants a brother or sister for her baby. She wants to be an Auntie as well as a Mommy."

Alanah's eyes widened as she saw Elyse come closer.

She realized that Elyse had been watching the whole thing. That Elyse had heard every moan.

Still in shock, she was lost for words.

Her concerns were sensed by Elyse, who simply smiled before she sat down next to her on the bed, then wrapped her arms around her. James too moved up next to Alanah and laid her head on his shoulder in one last act of control.

The three of them sat in silence for a moment, on the bed where James had just filled Alanah's womb with his potent seed.

In the room which Elyse, already pregnant, had watched her husband fuck another woman.

The woman whose clothes she was wearing. The woman who would give her unborn baby a sibling.

Finally Elyse spoke up, as innocently as she could.

"You're going to be a mommy Alanah. Welcome to our little family."

12